Cassie's Fuck Team Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we start over, and you get to do all those same nasty things to me, and I get to do all those nasty things to Selina's holes with my mouth. Then you get to decide if we passed, fair's fair!

"Last thing, four of you, three holes a round. You can choose anyway your want, rotate someone through, one guy sits out, he can jack off on my face if he likes, or if I am the extra, I'll take it any way you want to give it."

"Me too, me too!" Selina jumped up and waver her hands, her boobs totally bouncing out of her top and her pussy on display as much as covered on the bottom.

"OK, so last, last question, ya want us like this, or naked to start?" They both flashed boobs and twats and swayed their hips.

"Naked!"

"Dressed"

"Any way!"

"One of each!"

"Damn, Mike, you really are the thoughtful pervert! Selina, get the quarter and call it."

Selina grabbed the same quarter they used before, flipped it, called, "Tails again!" in the air, then slapped it, and showed heads.

"Ha!" And in two almost instant motions, Cassie was naked, putting an arm around Selina and leaning in with her hip, raised her other arm in an arc, like a Vegas showgirl.

"OK, it's time for you lovely boys to come decide if I am a good and depraved enough slut for fuck team. Whoever gets pussy, please lay on the bed, I need dick, BAD! Oh! And I almost forgot! Selina reached over and grabbed the sleeping eye mask on her night table and pulled it on. I'm gonna be blindfolded, so I have no idea, well at least at first, who's sticking me, where."

They all looked at each other, and Neil grinned and whipped off his, shorts, and underwear in a move as fast as Cassie's had been, the other guys started following suit and by the time Neil was laying back on the bed, he was surrounded with three cocks pointing at him and Cassie guided Selina down to her knees on the bed between his legs and pushed her head toward his cock.

"I'd never put anything in my cunt, I wouldn't put in my mouth, so..." She found his cock with her hand and made an early point of being able to do deep throat. She gulped him down as the other guys watched. After a few minutes, she came up, took a deep breath and said, "Yum! I want more of that later!" and moved her knees up over his hips. "And," she reached under her little skirt and came back up with a shiny, goo covered hand, "No need to get this pussy ready, she's rarin' to go!" She also pulled the front of the crop top to above her boobs, total porn film stuff. Then she reached back to line him up and just slid down on his cock taking the whole length and planting her clit on his pubes.

"Ohhhh yeah, that is nice! Now whoever has ass, feel free to pull that cute 'lil plug out, and stick some lube and dick back in there." She hadn't mentioned it to even Cassie, but she'd slipped a pink T-handled plug in her butt when she went to pee the last time before the guys got there, and as she reached back and spread her ass wide, the handle was nestled up against the skin of her crack. Dave, who'd been the quiet one, dove right in, grabbed the soft handle in his teeth with his face firmly planted in Selina's ass, his chin almost on Neil's balls, and slowly pulled it out of Selina's ass.

"Oh fuck girl! That was a great idea and holy fuck, sweet move, Dave! What's next?"

Dave, didn't say a word, he just squirted a blob of lube in his mouth then went back to Selina's ass and tongued the lube into her starfish.

"Dayum boy! Holy shit that is REALLY hot! You are such a fucking perv! I may fall in love. But right now, pleeeeease, just get up here and stick that thing in my ass, pleeeease!" She turned her face back down to Neil who was happily and patiently laying under the squirming Selina with his cock in her hot twat, with her juices running out of her and down both of their thighs, and leaned down for a kiss, they were making out as Dave was rubbing his cock on her knot. She moaned into his mouth as Curt's cock appeared almost right between her and Neil's faces. He tapped her lips to let the blindfolded girl know he was there, and she opened wide.

Neil broke the kiss long enough to add, "Yeah go ahead, if your balls end up I my mouth, it's all good too!"

"Oh fuck that's hot, I HAVE to see this," and Selina whipped off the blindfold and slurped Curt's cock into her mouth as she looked down to see Neill sucking his balls.

"WOW, thanks man! I'll return that!" And Curt moved his cock to slip it right between their mouths, so they were both kissing his cock between their lips. That went on for a minute until Selina raised her head, her eyes wide, as Dave pushed carefully into her ass.

"Oh, my fucking stars! That hurts sooooooo good, keep going Davey, that is perfect. Aww damn, the sting is already fading." She grabbed Curt by the hips, got his cock back into her mouth and pulled him in all at once so her face was flat on his belly, nose in his bush and chin half on his balls, and half on Niel's lip as he sucked on one of Curts nuts.

"Damn girl! You got three in you! You are the slut!"

Mike was really enjoying himself and being the left over for this first round was fine by him, he and Cassie were sitting on the other bed playing like two little kids, tickling and poking each other as they watched Selina get stuffed like they were watching a Saturday morning kids show, giggling and playing.

But then Cassie crawled off the bed and across to her own bed with Selina and the 3 guys fucking her. She managed to get her head in between Dave's body and Selina's ass, she pushed back on Daves chest and he arched a little to give her space. She got her tongue in there and licked both Dave's cock as it stroked in and out of Selina's now stretched open ass, and the rim of her ass, she even got her tongue in with Dave's cock a little. Both of them moaned in time with Cass's tongue.

But as she was bent over giving head, Mike decided to jump into the mix as well. He put his cock up to Cass's wet entrance and waited for a signal, she pushed back all at once and he was buried in her pussy to the hilt. He pushed back, and that only made her push her face into Selina's ass deeper. Cass' wet slurping sounds bubbled up. He stroked in and out of her pussy in time with the other three fucking the daylights out of Selina. She was taking it like the guys didn't stand a chance and they were all humping, like their life depended on it. Mike's cock was totally slicked with Cassie's flood of juice, and he found the lube bottle, happily within reach, and squirted some into Cassie's crack, spread it, then slipped a thumb into her ass. She lifted her head from Selina.

"I'm gonna need a lot more than that, Mikey, go ahead, stuff it in!"

Mike didn't need to be told twice! He eased his thumb out of her pink ring, then pulled his cock out of her box. Then started to rub his head on her starfish, pushing a little bit at a time. Cassie was not having any of it and just pushed back smoothly to take his whole pole.

"Fuuuuuck Cassie, those are some skills!"

She lifted her head again. "So show me some more of yours Mikey. I don't have to ask if you are in, that is one nice bone! Now show me what you can do with it!"

Taking Cassie at her word, he pulled her up a bit, taking her head out of the Dave -- Selina gap, leaving Selina practically screaming as the three guys drilled her like a pincushion. Then he reached under and grabbed both of her breasts, pinching both nipples between thumb and forefinger while palming the soft smooth bulk, and began to fuck her anally like he was driving fence posts. Cassie was just spurring him on yelling, "Yes, yes, yes! Just like that, harder you fuck, rearrange my guts! Following instructions, Mike hammered her like a well-greased piledriver.

It was a human fucking machine in front of them. Selina was taking it like a total pro. Neil was pumping up from underneath, pounding into Selina like he was trying to buck her into the next room. Dave was pumping in and out of her ass like a locomotive chugging up a mountain, and Curt was fucking Selina's throat halfway to her belly, and Neil, really enjoying this chance to be openly bi, was licking and sucking on his balls and taint and even taking a lick of Curt's rim now and then. They were getting some great grunts out of him.

The guys were also having a great time with the ass/pussy DP. They were going back and forth between doing one going in while the other was going out, random humping and, what really finished them all off, simultaneously going in and out together. Selina must have cum four times as they fucked her.

When Cassie was able to focus for a few seconds, she was ecstatic that this was working out so well, and she couldn't wait for the guys to cum, so she could get her whole face into the mess that was going to be in Selina's gash.

Two mouths worth of hot, wet stimulation were definitely doing it to Curt, so he was the first to go, since Selina had completely killed it on the deepthroat requirement, he decided to make his cum add as much filth as possible, so he grunted and gasped and pulled back until his cock popped out of Selina's mouth, she looked up in question, just in time for Curt to aim right at the tip of her nose and strike a bullseye, the cum splatted all over the middle of her face, eyebrows to chin. She grinned and opened wide, so he pumped one right down her tongue to her tonsils, then aimed down a bit to paint Neil's face with several stripes of jizz.

Between the squeezing of Selina's channel, feeling Dave's cock rubbing against his inside Selina and the strangely hot feeling of Curt spraying cum all over his face, Neil went over the edge! He sucked Curt's cock into his mouth, felt the last throb of his orgasm and let go his own, filling up Selina with a river of cum. She was humping on both cocks and the creamy feeling of Neil's scum slick cock, and the pounding that Dave was giving her sent her over the edge again too. She barely got out a squeak as she came feeling like a tidal wave washing over her, shaking like a leaf, and all her holes spasming. That was all it took for Dave, Neil's cock pulsing against his and all the crazy churning inside of Selina did it for him and he painted the insides of her ass with what felt like a pint beer glass full of cum.

They all just stayed there, balanced for some time. Mike was still stroking slowly and smoothly in and out of Cassie's ass, and the two of them just watched the trembling stack of fuckers. Dave, being the topmost, was the one to finally relent and rock back onto his knees. When his cock plopped out of Selina's now gaping ass, a big blob of cum spurted out and started to run down Selina's taint, Neil's cock and down onto his balls.

Casie was right there, and Mike got the clue too, as they both crawled/knee walked forward. Mike never losing his stroke, so Cassie could stick her face into Selina's gooey gash and start the cleanup. She did stop for a second to take a few cleaning sucks of Dave's cock, then kept moving in. When she swirled her tongue around Selina's rim, Selina came again, and almost sucked Neil's tongue out of his mouth while they were making out and cum swapping at the other end of the pile. Cassie sucked and slurped as much cum out of Selina's ass as she could, then slurped and sucked her way down Neil's cock and gently worked the quickly softening shaft out of Selina so she could lick and suck her cunt and get all the gooey goodness. Then she gave Selina a rest for a few seconds while she moved down to Neil's soft cum lathered cock and balls and cleaned them both with her lips and tongue.

Mike had never stopped fucking Cassie's ass and the excitement caught up with her too, and as she was slurping the goo off of Niel's taint, she just blasted off and came again herself. Just forcing her face against Neil's leg and panting, her contractions almost tipped Mike over, but he hung on and kept on stroking through her climax to make it even stronger for her.

She looked over her shoulder. "Mikey, that was awesome! Thank you so much! If you wanna get off, pick any way you can imagine and I'm yours!"

"All good Cassie, thanks for the compliment! Ill take you up on that... Sometime... For now, I'd just like to keep your ass for the airtight, you have the best ass for fucking I've ever fucked!"

"Wow, thanks! Deal!"

The others were slowly untangling. Selina just flopped over into the space between Neil and the wall, and Niel just laid there, facing up. Curt sat with his back against the headboard. Dave flipped over and was sitting on the bed with his back against the side wall. He pulled Selina's feet up onto his lap and started to give her a foot massage, which got coos from Selina. And Cassie, with her grinning cum coated face, sat on Mike's lap in the easy chair, after they worked out a way for his still mostly hard boner to not get crushed. The other bed was empty but no one made a move for more space.

"Holy fuck! Thank you all! Damn that was amazing and I hope we can do that all the time!"

Selina cleared her throat, it was a bit gooed and a bit sore, but she was radiant. "If you thought that was amazing, wait about 30 minutes until you get my spot, Cassie. Holy fuck, you all really know how to show a filthy whore a good time! Really, thanks guys, that was awesome, and I can't wait to eat out Cassies cream pies so you tell me if I passed." She giggled. "Cause I want a whole lot more of that too!" She rolled over, "And Neil, any time you want to share a cock again, I'm your slut!" He rolled toward her and they just started making out again.

"Be careful guys, you may end up glued together if you don't wash your faces." Selina just put up her hand with a raised middle finger to the laughing group.

"OK kids. Let's take a little break, get a little cleaned up and then, unless you big strong guys are too tired." A whole round of 'no way, we're good.' "Well great! Cause then you get to do all those sweet nasty things to me too!"

"You got it Cassie, one rest with drinks and some cleanup, then one more airtight slut!"

"Curt, you say the sweetest things!