Cassie's Fuck Team Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhhh, damn! " Selina was still sprawled in the chair, her legs wide, glistening pussy still wet, nipples still hard, and a sultry look on her face. "OK, yeah, I must admit I was just planning on only being a voyeur, but this is getting too hot to miss out on, so yeah, I'll sign in as the second fuck team girl slut.

"Now about that test. How's this? A girl has to take it in all three. First, deepthroat. She has to be able to take at least 7 inches and get her nose on his balls or body. She has to take any load in any hole, and a big snowball. She has to be a full participant, not just lay there like a starfish, but fuck right back. And lastly, she needs to love getting fucked any which way. "

"Sounds good and fair to me. Mikey, since you have just been through it from the guy side, does this sound fair to you?"

"I think so, it covers pretty much anything a regular pervert might want to do with his fuck buddy."

"I think we need to add one more thing."

"What's that?"

Well, I really want the guys to be bi and I hope that works out, and maybe at some point we make it a rule. But I'd be harder on the girls and require it, they need to eat pussy, and do a good job. Whatcha think Selina? Gonna lick my twat?"

Selina just got up from her seat, popped the clasp on her skirt, let it fall and walked out of it, then walked over to where Cassie was still sitting on Mike's hips, and said "lay back and spread 'em bitch, I'm gonna lap your pussy into next week! Then I am gonna go prep my ass and you can call any, or all, of the guys. Mike, you are definitely welcome to fuck my ass. If I have to watch Cassie fuck the cock snot out of any more of you hunks, I am going to burst into flames." She dropped to her knees, pushed Cassie down so she was laying back, head away from Mike's. She laid her cheek on Mike's cock, pinning it against his belly, and moved in to Cassie's pussy, tongue first.

"Oh, fuck! Damn Selina you've been hiding that hot tongue, now fuuuuuuck hide it in in my box. Ohhhh yesssss, nice Sel, nice!" Selina totally going to town on Cassie's cunt, licking and drooling, sucking her clit like a tiny cock.

Mike was really enjoying his spot, with Selina's cheek moving around as she ate Cassie, he was getting a great cock massage while watching Cassie's face. She was clearly ecstatic getting licked by Selina and that a new side of fuck team was emerging, even before the whole thing was really off and running. More sex, more kink, perfect!

Selina kept up her tongue attack, slipping down to lick and swirl her tongue around Cassie's asshole, getting a string of gasps and moans, then back up to her clit for more orgasm approach action. Mike's cock was getting harder and stiffer, almost lifting her head off his belly, she had plans for that fine meat stick as soon as she got Cassie off and that was not going to take much longer.

Cassie started humping into Selina's face and Selina was licking and sucking right back. Cassie's breathing got faster and faster. She just held her breath for a few seconds, then yowled at almost top of her lungs as she came, soaking Selina's face with a flood of sweet sticky girl juice.

Selina was thrilled that she got Cassie off so well and continued her roll. She gave Cassie's cunt one more kiss, like a lover's mouth, then lifted her head and as Mike's cock sprang up, she just lowered her head back down swallowing and taking it right down to the root without stopping. Cassie, who was just recovering, looked at Selina, with her face in Mike's bush and giggled. "Damn girl, you been holding out on me, you dirty little slut, you are a totally awesome whore!" Selina just giggled back around Mike's cock and kept sucking.

"Ya know? I just had an idea, we can make the girl's test so much more fun, and nastier to boot."

"What's that? Nastier is definitely better?" From Mike.

Selina just hummed, "Hmmm?" From around Mike's cock which she had not let go of with her mouth since she started on it and it was beginning to show on Mike's face.

"Let's combine the girl's test into one big fuck! Let's do it as an airtight! She has to take three at once, deepthroat the cock in her mouth and definitely be enthusiastic about the ones in her pussy and ass at the same time. Then for the bi part, one of the guys fills up one of the team girls with a big ol' load and she has to eat the cream pie out of her and get her off."

Selina lifted her head off of Mike's dick just long enough to say, "Sounds nasty hot and yummy to me!" Then she went right back to doing the full-length bob on Mike.

"Sounds great to me!" Managed Mike, just before he started groaning again from Selina's ministrations.

"OK Awesome! Mike, Selina, are you both available tonight? A positive moan from both of them. "Sweet! It'll be an awesome way to start the weekend! I'll text Neil, Curt, and Dave and if they are good with it, let's have the first fuck team fuck party tonight, right here! And I can't wait! No way I am passing up on either getting fucked airtight or eating cream pie. Selina your gash is gonna be mine!" She got a devilish look and giggled at her thoughts. So, you four guys are gonna get your fill of holes tonight, and us two girls are gonna play pincushions!"

Selina lifted her head again. "So, start texting you lazy cunt, there is fucking to be done!" Selina's head dropped again and Mike just moaned. Cassie chuckled and untangled her legs from under Selina to get up. She crossed the room to grab her phone and plop into the slightly wet and sticky seat that Selina had been sitting and jilling off on.

After a few minutes, Cassie stood up and cheered. "Yay! We are on for tonight! Mike gets to meet Neil, Curt, and Dave, and we both get airtight! Mikey, is it OK if I out you as bi and suggest that the others might try it?"

"Sure, why not, it's gonna come out, and hell, I'd be happy to hand out a handy, or suck some dick if they wanna try."

"Perfect! I've talked about it with them all and pretty much got buy in, but we need to break the ice. Mikey I am so happy that you turned up! I think we are going to have a fuck ton of filthy fun!" She slapped Selina on the ass, then crawled up between Mikes legs to lick his balls and taint while Selina kept sucking.

"Damn, I am so glad I lasted the 6 minutes before, cause I'm not sure that it's been 6 minutes this time! Ohhhh dammmmmmmnnn." And he erupted into Selina's mouth with a bucketload of hot sticky sperm. Shot after shot spurted into her sucking mouth and she held the whole thing, until he had finished, then she slurped her way off his dick and crawled up to put her face over his, then tapped his lips with a finger. He got the clue and opened wide as Selina opened her mouth to let the entire wad of scum drop into his mouth, followed it down to kiss him and swirl the cum around in his mouth with her tongue. At the other end, Cassie was licking and sucking his cock cleaning up of every last drop of his goo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike reluctantly got dressed and left to go clean up for the evening and get some food in his stomach, he was going to need the energy! The girls, who had never actually touched each other before today, decided to keep exploring this new part of their relationship. They decided to go total TMI, so they ass prepped and showered together, then decided on almost matching outfits of super short club skirts that pretty much didn't cover anything, and crop tops that showed more under boob than they hid. Of course, they both chose to go commando since they didn't think that they'd be dressed at all for more than the first minute or two, and flashing the guys as they got there was part of the plan.

They decided to get some pre-party fuel as well and tossed on some shorts and Ts to wear to the cafeteria. Their 'party' clothes would likely start a riot. Neil and Dave lived in the same dorm complex as the girls and we also getting some dinner before the planned fuck fest.

"Hey! Lookie here! Two of my favorite studs! Hi Curt, Neil! Come join us and we can tell you all the news!"

"Hiya Cassie, Selina!" Both guys set down their trays and leaned over the table to give each of the girls a kiss on the cheek. What's up?"

"So much to tell! And some, I think all of it, is gonna be so hot for you guys!"

"OK, tell us!"

"Well first, we have our fourth fuck team guy! His name is Mike, and I think that he will fit right in. He's a nice guy, a great fuck and is definitely up for cooperating as a member of the team! You'll meet him tonight."

"Cool!" Cassie always wondered if she was going to start a testosterone war with all these studs stabled up, but so far these guys have all been getting it that they all are gonna get all they want, so no need to be territorial. Plus, if they are going to be sucking each other's cocks and fucking each other, they will probably all get on just fine.

"And I've been a greedy cunt!" The guys looked at her with wide surprised eyes. "It really isn't fair to think that I can keep all of you satisfied, all the time, by myself. I mean I have to keep my GPA up, and while I am happy to fuck right through my period, I do get cramps sometimes and I can't leave you guys blue balled when I am out of service, so we need a few more girls who are the same kind of free use slut I am."

"Wow, awesome! Cassie, you are one fine and generous whore!"

"Aww thanks Neil, I bet you say that to all the sluts!"

"Nope, you are in a class all your own!"

"Well, thanks even more, and I will try to live up, or down to that sweet compliment! So, after being my safety buddy, but not joining in for all of this, Selina changed her mind today and decided that she wants in." Both guys swung their eyes to Selina who gave them a sexy, slit eyed look and licked her lips. "We even came up with a girls test for fuck team, that I think you will all like. We put it all together, and here's the test. First, three of you are gonna do the girl trying out airtight." The grin on the guy's faces told Cassie that she was on the right track. "She has to fully deepthroat the guy in her mouth and show the 'proper' enthusiasm for the two in her pussy and ass, as all three fuck her till they fill her holes with big hot loads.

"Then, and a bit more on this in a sec, she has to eat one of the other girls who has just gotten a fresh cream pie and get her off. Since I have to, and want to," big grin, "take any test that I'd ask anyone else to take, you guys get to do us both tonight, and this last part will be each of us cleaning up the pussy & ass cream pie on the other, then eat her until she cums on our face.

"That sound fair?"

"Fair enough that I may not be able to get up from this table for a while, my shorts aren't long enough to hide my cock sticking out through the leg!" Cassie slipped her foot out of her flip-flop and slid it up the inside of Curt's thigh until her toes touched the head of Curt's cock sticking out of his shorts.

"Oh my! I think we've struck gold!"

"I think we're mining meat!" From Selina and that caused all four of them to crack up.

They continued to suggestively chat and eat, then Cassie decided to bring up the bi guy stuff.

"So, there is a question I have for you guys that I'd like to get your feelings on. OK?"

"Sure, shoot.

"Well, as we just told you, the girl's test requires the girl to eat pussy, and suck the cream pie out of another girl's snatch and ass. I am 100% sure that all of you are totally down with that and would probably pay to watch. Right?"

"Hell, yeah! Girl-girl is hot stuff!"

"Well, what if I told you that boy-boy is just as hot for us, and even doing airtight, you are probably going to be slapping balls and if when we do double vag, and double anal, which I can't wait for, your cocks are gonna be sandwiched together in one of our holes. Plus, at some point it is just going to be easier if you grab someone's cock to aim it into one of those holes. Is that going to be OK?"

"Wellllll. Yeah... Sure..."

"So now for the big question. How about if we just tossed the role rules and everyone just fucks everyone? You kiss us after we suck cock, and I've snowballed all of you, so what's a little guy-guy cocksucking or ass fucking among us fuck team perverts? Also, just so ya know, one of the four of you has already come out to me as already being bi, and I have a strong impression that he's not alone, but the other or others weren't comfy being open about it, which I totally respect. Whatcha think?"

They two girls were met with deer-in-the-headlights looks from the guys.

"No pressure, really, I'm a greedy slut, remember, so I'm just hoping."

They guys looked at each other and both let out a breath. "Do you read minds? We were just talking about this on the way over here. I had just worked up the nerve to ask Curt if he ever thought about that and admitted that I was willing to give it a try if the other guys were, and he told me that he'd been sucking cock with a band mate for a long time, and would be happy to show me the ropes. So yeah, I'm in." Curt blushed a bit and nodded.

"Fucking yay! I'd crawl under the table and give you both blowjobs right now, but the cafeteria ladies might die of heart attacks."

"Or want some head too!" and they all broke up again and any remaining tension evaporated.

"Now we just need to talk to Dave about it, we already had the chat with Mike, and he also had a buddy."

"I'll talk to Dave on the way over tonight, we've all hooked up on text since you included us all in the group texts, and we are going to meet and come over together. I'm betting he'll be in too, we kinda danced around that one when we brought up the snowballs."

"Yeah, tell most guys to eat their own cum and they scream 'I'm not gay, and cum is for girls!' but like all of you said in one way or another, if it's good enough to shoot in my mouth, why isn't it good enough for you to eat too?"

"Just yeah."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They hung out for a bit longer, then they all headed back to their rooms to do the last clean up and get ready stuff. Curt even talked Neil into stopping at a drugstore to get what they needed for ass prep, just in case the night got that far. Neil's roommate was gone for the weekend, so they both hit his room and Curt told him how to do the deed. "Wow, you mean the girls go through this every time they're gonna let us fuck their ass?"

"Most of the time at least. If you don't it could be messy and everyone wants to avoid that. And if A2M is even the tiniest possibility, it's a must! Any poop is total yuk!"

"I'd never thought about that. Have you done it? I mean A2M."

"Yeah, kind of a lot, an old GF was a kinky thing and she loved ass. Everything about it. She liked everything really clean to start, but after that, no holds, hoes, or holes, barred. She loved rimming, both getting and giving. And she'd always want to suck my cock and kiss, after I fucked her ass. Somehow, I think that is gonna be a regular here. Remember Cassie said that eating pussy and ass cream pie is part of the girl's test, so that won't be a one-time thing."

"Good point! But have you, personally every done it, A2M I mean?"

"Yeah, we used to have three ways with the guy I was playing with. She went nuts when I'd suck his dick straight out of her ass."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah, and she was right, ass has its own taste, and it's kinda great. All earthy, but not gross at all. And sometimes just being really filthy is hot by itself."

"Yeah, true. So there's ass covered dick in my future I guess."

"You'll love it! So, let's get going, we need to get these asses all clean and ready to eat."

"OK, wow, I'm gonna suck my fist dick tonight."

"And probably a lot more than that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 8:00 PM and the girls were dripping with excitement. "Fuck I can not wait! Airtight, all that cock! And I gotta admit, I am almost as excited about eating all your cream pie, that is gonna be soooooo nasty! I'm gonna just get my whole face in there!"

"You dirty slut! I'm gonna do the same to you!"

"Ha! So, who goes first?

"Flip a coin?"

"Sure, why not, sloppy seconds are definitely gonna be as good as fuckin' firsts!"

"OK." Cassie grabbed a quarter that was on the desk, tossed it, caught it, slapped it on the back of her hand and said, "Call it!"

"Well, I'm definitely gonna give head, but I can't wait for it up my tail, so tails."

Cassie uncovered the coin, and it was tails showing. "Well girlfriend, you get fucked first! But I get the first cream pie, yum!"

"Oh yes, I do, and I have to admit that not knowing who is going to do what, is exciting, who in which hole? In fact, I like that idea so much. Can you blindfold me, so I don't know who's fucking what?"

"Ooh, I like that! For sure, and me too! I wanna be blindfolded, cocks from all sides and I won't know who, we are such fucking sluts! Give me a kiss!" They both looked at each other and raised their crop tops so they'd be nipple to nipple and closed in for a hot kiss. They stood there, making out, grinding their tits together along with their mounds. Their breathing was speeding up and they were both getting that flush of excitement when there was a knock at the door.

"Ohh yeah, party time!" Cassie walked to the door and opened it to find all four of the guys standing there.

"Hey Cass! Like we said at dinner, we all connected up and decided to all come over together."

"Yeah, none of us wanted anyone else to get here first. Are we horny?" A chorus of 'YES!' "Are we greedy fucks?" 'YES!' "So, here we are, all together, all horny as fuck, and all ready to do all of the awesome as fuck fucking you signed us up for!" Neil approached Cassie, who nodded and they came together for a quick but scorching kiss, since Selina was now part of fuck team, she was right there as he let go of Cassie and got an even hotter kiss. That was repeated with the other three guys, and they were all in Cassie and Selina's room, the door closed and Cassie passing out Cokes and beers (hidden contraband in the back of the fridge).

Cassie and Selina were making the most out of their slutwear outfits, bending over or reaching up at every opportunity to show some ass, boob, or pussy lips. The guys looked like they were watching a tennis match as the girls moved around the room. They had all tented their shorts and were trying not to act like they were going to jump out of their skins and doing a pretty poor job.

"OK, OK, we'll stop teasing. You guys are getting all we said you would, fuck, we want it too! So, first, let those poor cocks out, un-zip, pull down, or just take it off. We are all gonna be naked in a few seconds anyway. Get your stroke on!" Cassie flashed her boobs, then her pussy. "Get ready, 'cause you get to airtight both of us! We flipped and Selina, that lucky cunt, goes first, but I get sloppy seconds! We are spotlessly prepped inside and out. A2M is allowed, hell, required. A2P, nope. But, there's soap, washcloths and towels in the bathroom, just go clean up if you wanna go back to front. Whoever's doing the face fucking, we have to take it all, every last little bit! And we know that little doesn't apply to any bit of you! So, make sure we suck it all down, lips on pubes or on balls, preferably both!

"When all of you have cum, the other one of us has to eat both her ass and cunt cream pies, then get her off with our mouth. The licker can clean you all up too, up to you and her. I'm in!" Selina gave a thumbs up then sucked her thumb. The guys nervously laughed, they were still a bit in the I-can't-believe-this-is-really-happening state.