Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is this place??

I'm constantly amazed by these kinds of stories where sexual predators are the heroes, and their. victims, instead of being traumatized, are eager sluts. These stories seem to suggest that guys who take women against their will are alpha males, and women who submit to them are the ideal females.

I guess it's no wonder the orange draft dodging trust fund baby who is on tape admitting to sexual assault is the president. Oddly enough, the First Lady fits the description of the typical female in this fictional universe. It seems enough people in the real world buy into the fraudulent narrative in stories like this to accept them as normal. SAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's Non-Consensual Fantasy/Fiction

The previous comment complaining about slutty characters giving into non-consensual sex in the Non-Consent section of Literotica... LOL! It's almost as bad as all the haters that get mad about reading about cheating/swinging wives in the section dedicated to extra-marital affairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...