Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 04: Strip Searched

Story Info
When security want to do a full inspection.
9.8k words
4.59
38.1k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie's Misadventures Ch 04: Strip Searched

*****************

This story was inspired by the coloured sketch "Pink Breeze" by Mike James of Azimuth Design.

******************

Cassie arrived at the airport, a little nervous, but determined to look confident, almost arrogant as part of her cover. She was straight from Cannes city centre by taxi where she had been rubbing shoulders with members of the film industry during the Cannes Film Festival. All this was a cover for the real reason she was there: to contract smuggle some conflict diamonds back to the UK. She knew it was stupid, risky and something she wouldn't do again, but the cash was good and her expenses were covered for the trip, so she went for it.

She had made the pick-up flawlessly, picking up the small consignment of diamonds in a handbag switch at the hotel cloakroom. She then went back to her room to finish packing and headed straight for the airport. It wasn't until she arrived at the airport and spotted some security, that she realised this was serious now. She knew the French police would probably brush her aside, but also knew that there were British security personnel at the airport, looking specifically for smugglers.

But she had a plan, and confidently put it into action.

Instead of keeping a low profile, and in her mind looking the more suspicious, she decided to take advantage of the Film Festival and went for "film star dazzle" tactics, reasoning that if she looked confident and important enough, no-one would dare question her integrity. Of course, a certain amount of bluffing was required, but she felt up for it.

She'd talked over this tactic with her Contact and he'd kind of agreed that her "dazzle" approach could work, perhaps not wholeheartedly because being a man, he hadn't used it himself. She'd gone for the porn star role play in a big way. She'd certainly got the looks and the body for it, but had a few butterflies in her stomach on both whether she had overdone the look, and also whether she could get away with it.

She'd put on an expensive but rather revealing sexy pink dress. This had a narrow waist, hugged and lifted her already generous breasts, and loosely flowed out mid-thigh over her long, pink hold-up-covered legs. The shoulder straps came up tight up her sides and clipped to the snug full-length gloves/sleeves that were part of the dress. A pink choker with a bow, a pink hairband and pink high heeled shoes completed the outfit. The underwear was minimal, but the weather was warm.

She checked in for her flight without issue, not submitting any luggage for the hold and, wheeling her smart black hold-all behind her as hand luggage, she approached the security checks. As she waited, trying to look casual and care-free, she noticed a pair of British uniformed customs officers standing to the side, just watching the passengers file through.

When it was her turn to submit her hand luggage to the scanner and step through the X-ray machine, her heart fell as it buzzed loudly. Cassie rolled her eyes up thinking this was exactly not the time to attract attention to herself.

The French security guard ushered her to the side, and she could see his mouth watering as he looked her shapely body up and down, knowing that he had to pat her down to find the offending object. Thankfully he was discrete, and only briefly brushed his hands down the sides of her body. He didn't find anything and asked her in broken English whether she had any metal objects on her.

"I don't think so" she answered. "Unless there's metal in my shoes?"

She was told to take them off and step through the X-ray machine again. It buzzed again. Cassie's shoulders dropped in frustration, but tried to make out that this was annoyance at the inconvenience. At this point, the two British customs officers stepped up. They had been eyeing her body from a distance, but now had genuine reason to become involved, much to their delight.

They had a word with their French counterpart who told them that he hadn't found anything on her when he had patted her down. The British officers decided to take over the responsibility of checking out this passenger themselves, and assured the French guard that they would take it from here.

"Hello Miss", the shorter of the two addressed her politely. "You seem to have set the scanner off again" he said, stating the obvious while inspecting her passport.

"Yes, I seem to have" she conceded. "But I don't know what's set it off".

"Well, we need to establish that, I'm afraid" he told her. "Please come with us and we'll work it out together."

Cassie was dismayed at being called aside. "Can't we work it out here?" she asked, hopefully.

"Well, we have other scanners in the 'hold' room over there. They might pick up whatever it is" he told, her trying to sound convincing. "Also, we might need to search you a bit more...er... thoroughly and so it would probably be more appropriate doing that somewhere more private, Miss."

Cassie really hoped the other scanners would be satisfied as she agreed to go with them and gathered her case accordingly. They walked across the end of the security lines, going against the flow of passengers who were heading for the departure lounge, then down a windowless corridor. The officer leading the way tried to make small-talk with her as she towed her case, while his larger companion, a muscular black officer, tagged in behind her, eying her nice arse at it swayed in front of him.

"So, are you here on business or pleasure, Miss?" he asked.

She retorted indignantly "Don't you know who I am? I'm Sassy Cassie! Film actress?"

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't recognise you. What films have you been in?"

"Well," she admitted a little more coyly "They're a bit more 'specialist'".

"What do you mean 'specialist'?" he asked. "You mean like 'Art House' or something?"

"Something like that" she replied, starting to regret her cover story. "More like, 'Adult'" she admitted.

"You're a porn star, aren't you?" he finally realised. "Maybe I do recognise you! Or at least I would if you had less clothes on" he leered.

Just as Cassie was batting her eyelids in an attempt to convince them of her porn star charms, a nearby door to the outside was opened and a sudden gust of wind blew across. It caught Cassie's flimsy skirt and whipped it up and across, lifting high above her hold-up stocking tops and revealing her white panties.

Cassie squealed, dropped her case and fought her skirt down again, but not before both men had had a good chance to see her flimsy high-cut lace panties with a pink trim. Cassie blushed deep red as she held her skirt down until the door was shut.

Embarrassed, she declared "Well, now you've seen that I've got nothing to hide, so we might as well head back!" With that, she turned to walk back towards the departure lounge. Her route was blocked by the second officer, who instinctively held her arm to stop her moving away.

"Not so fast, Miss" said the white officer. "We still need to search you, and standard procedure is to search your bag as well".

Cassie was increasingly horrified at this prospect. She tried pulling her arm free of the officer, who tightened his grip. "Let me go!" She pulled more vigorously against him.

"Please calm down, Miss" the first man pleaded. "Please cooperate and you can be on your way in no time."

But because Cassie kept trying to tug free, and might even break loose, the two officers decided that further measures were required. While the larger man held her arms behind her, the other guy un- hooked a set of arm restraints from his belt. This was a fixed double loop of steel that he clamped tightly around her wrists, keeping them together behind her back.

"Hey, there's no need for those!" Cassie protested as they led her down the corridor, tugging her case behind them.

They opened a door marked "Detailed Search Room No. 1" and led her inside, still protesting. The heavy metal door made an ominous "thunk" as it was closed. The room was sparsely furnished, with two metals tables near the centre and some metal cupboards along one side.

"Right, Miss. Are you going to cooperate while we check out your luggage and scan you?"

Cassie did not feel like cooperating. Her dazzle tactics might have worked if the X-ray scanner hadn't picked something up, but now she was in the worse position of undergoing a detailed search, whatever that meant (and she tried not to think about what it could mean). Here she was, in a room with two male customs officers, with her hands locked in a wrist binder behind her back.

"I'll corporate if you remove this binder thing" she stated defiantly, indicating her shackled wrists over her shoulder.

"Sorry Miss. That's not going to happen, given that you tried to make a run for it earlier." The white guy replied. "In fact, I think you might still try to leave before we've finished conducting our search." He called over to his colleague "Carlos. Go and secure the door please."

"Right you are Jake" The larger guy moved over to the door and pushed the large bolt across, then reached up and slid the securing bolt near to the top of the door across. Now, with her hands behind her back, she couldn't possibly reach the top bolt to open the door. Cassie also noted that no one else would be able to get in from outside either.

"OK. Where were we?" asked Jake rhetorically. "Carlos, you take the luggage, and I'll attend to our guest here."

"OK Boss" grunted Carlos begrudgingly. He'd wanted a shot at "scanning" the beautiful lady. Nevertheless, he slung her small case onto one of the metal tables in the middle of the room and started to open and unpack it.

Meanwhile, Jake addressed Cassie. "You just stay standing there Miss, and I'll get the scanner."

"It's not like I can go anywhere" Cassie grumbled as Jake went to one of the cupboards and fetched a hand-held metal detecting scanner. He brought it back to her and told her to stand still. She stood as she was told while Jake took his time to run the scanner close to her body, not quite touching her. He was impressed with her curves, especially her fantastic breasts that seemed to defy gravity in the minimal dress front.

Apart from a minor "blip" at her throat which he took to be the small pendant hanging from the choker, and similar blips from her earrings and the catch at her choker, the scanner did not pick up anything else, but Jake consulted the reading.

"It says there is residual metal about your person, so we need to physically search for that I'm afraid" he told her.

"What? But I'm not carrying anything or wearing anything metal" she protested. "Could it be your own binders that it's picked up?"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Miss, but I'm going to have to search you by hand."

"No way! That's not acceptable! I'm not going to let you!" Cassie protested. "Don't you need a female officer to do that?"

"There are no female officers here I'm afraid. Just stand still Miss and I'll make this as discrete as possible" said Jake. "Yeah right" he thought to himself.

Cassie, however did not stand still. She moved away from him, turned and swung her arms together out from her back, towards him, so that he couldn't approach her.

"Look Miss" Jake explained, starting to get annoyed. "If you don't stay still, we are going to have to restrain you further."

"What? My arms are already clamped together!" she spat, continuing to fend him away by swinging her arms. "What more restraining can you do?" immediately regretting that question.

"Very well, Miss". Jake went to one cupboard to fetch something and came back, calling Carlos over. He approached her with a thick black belt with several loops. "I'm just going to hold your arms still, so that I can frisk you" he said, reaching for her. "OK?"

No. It was most definitely not OK. Cassie backed off, protesting, until she backed into the wall. Carlos caught up with her and held her by the shoulders as Jake bent down and fitted the solid black leather belt tightly around her high, narrow waist, and she squealed as he cinched it tight. They then turned her around and whilst Carlos held her arms, already clamped at the wrists, Jake looped a couple of straps at the back of the belt around her arms just above her elbows, drawing them together and tightening them close to the belt.

Now she couldn't swing her arms out to keep them at a distance. "That's better" declared Jake.

"No it's NOT!" protested Cassie.

Carlos held her still from behind as Jake stood in front and started his "search". He stroked down her bound arms, squeezing and feeling for anything unusual. He continued the search around her waist and moved upwards towards her full breasts.

"Careful!" Cassie warned him sternly. "They're off limits!"

"Look, I've got to search all of you, so I'm afraid there are no 'off limits'" Lied Jake as he hefted his hands under her breasts, feeling their weight and smoothing his hands underneath them, in the pretence of checking her underwiring.

Cassie bit her bottom lip and blushed as he worked his large hands higher up over the soft mounds presented beautifully in the underwired, but low-cut pink dress. He could feel her tremble under his touch as he squeezed her breasts through the dress material, pretending to feel for objects. He honestly didn't think the underwiring was thick enough to cause an issue and set the scanners off, but spent a good few minutes "checking".

Finally, he moved on from her breasts to feel around the minimal back of the dress. She breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped back, thinking that his search was over, until he knelt down in front of her. Placing his hands on her ankles, he slid them up her long legs, stroking up her stockings.

"Seriously? What the hell could I be hiding there, you pervert" Cassie asked, with venom.

Jake had been rumbled, but his hands continued in their upward journey. "Got to check everywhere. That's the rules" he stated as his hands slid up under the hem of her skirt and still ascended.

"Everywhere?" faltered Cassie, the hands stroking her thighs causing her to lose concentration.

"Everywhere" affirmed Jake as his hands stroked around the lace tops of her soft pink stockings, checking all around her thighs. He could feel her thighs trembling lightly under his touch. 'She's a porn star after all' he thought.

After a little too much checking out her stockings and the smooth flesh above, he seemed to be satisfied. He stood up and declared "Dress and legs are clean." Cassie relaxed in relief, but Jake continued. "There's just one item of clothing left to check. One we've seen before, but that warrants a closer look." Carlos behind her grinned, right up to the point when Cassie kicked Jake in the groin.

"Beast!" She spat. "You're NOT going there! Let me go, you perverts!"

Jake was doubled over in pain. "Bitch!" he groaned through clenched teeth. While she was quite slight, and hadn't had much leverage for a proper kick, she had nonetheless delivered a well-aimed strike at his dangly bits.

Carlos held her still while it took a few minutes for Jake to compose himself before angrily standing up in front of her. "Right. That's it. No more Mr Nice Guy! It's full strip search now." he declared.

"No! No! I'm sorry! No! Nooooo!" Wailed Cassie as Carlos manhandled her over to one of the tables. Carlos dodged her legs as she tried kicking him also, while he lifted her easily by the waist and sat her on the edge of the table.

Meanwhile Jake went and fetched some straps and other items from the cupboard. Coming back and hearing her increasing volume of wails bordering on screams, he shoved a ballgag into her mouth and quickly tightened the strap behind her head.

Cassie went wild, mumbling into the gag, twisting and kicking and trying to get off the tabletop, while Carlos went around to the other side and held her firmly in place from behind with his hands on her waist.

Jake grabbed an ankle in his firm grip and, lifting it up and to the side, moved close in front of her, meaning he was too close for her to kick with her other leg, which dangled over the edge and kicked the air next to him. Holding her slim ankle, he forced her thigh out to the side, bending the calf back underneath, so that her leg was turned outward and her knee was bent back inward.

Cassie squealed at him from behind the gag as he brushed her skirt up and out of the way and proceeded to strap her ankle tightly to her thigh, keeping her leg bent double. When he was satisfied he couldn't tighten it anymore, he grabbed her other ankle and repeated the exercise.

When he was finished, Cassie sat, aided by Carlos's hands around her waist, with her stocking-clad legs bent up double on the table top and strapped tightly.

"Now for that final search" said Jake, with a grin. Cassie's eyes went wide as he scooted a chair in front of her helpless body, sat on the table, and sat down facing her. Jake held her knees wide, pushing up the pink skirt around her waist, as Carlos leaned her backwards until she was lying back on the surface with her arms trapped under her body.

She wriggled and mumbled as Carlos held her shoulders down while Jake held her knees wide to gaze down at her skimpy lace panties.

"Well these are very nice" he said. "But let's see what you might be hiding underneath. Cassie squealed into the gag as he moved one hand to trace the line of the white lace panties from her hip down towards the centre. She was noticeably trembling under his touch now as he stroked his warm hand over the lace, delving down towards her mound.

Cassie's head slumped back in helpless resignation and she closed her eyes as Jake's hand stroked over her pussy, sending shudders through her body. He cupped her pussy through the lace, moulding his hand over the soft shape tilted up and presented to him by the spread angles of her strapped legs.

He ran his hand all the way down and back up, pressing into her slit a little as he did so. He pressed a finger a little harder into her slit, pushing the lace between her slightly spread lips, and seeking the hood of her clit at the top. Cassie was whimpering and only meekly wriggling about now.

Then Jake worked his finger down her slit and back, towards her bum-hole. "Oh no" thought Cassie, as his finger sought her little opening.

"What have we got here?" asked Jake, as his finger rubbed across something hard. He immediately hooked his finger into her panties over her pussy and lifting it away from her body, dragging the flimsy lace aside, exposing her pussy and the end of a pink butt plug.

"Hey Carlos. Some-ones being a naughty girl here. She's wearing a butt-plug!" He chuckled. Then addressing Cassie "Is this what porn stars do for amusement on flights? They wear butt-plugs to grind against in their plush seats to while away the boring flights, Eh?"

Cassie blushed deeply as she nodded in agreement. Better to admit his suggestion than offer an alternative. Jake tapped the end of the butt-plug hard, making a jolt of sensation course through her rear. He then grabbed the end of the plug and started working it around in circles, stirring it in her tight rear opening, making it rub around inside her passage.

After a little while, he got a firm grip on it and pulled steadily. The narrow section of the plug finally dragged the much larger, bulbous shape of the main part of the plug through her tight rear muscles, and Cassie let out a squeal as the large pink plug was squeezed out of her.

Jake inspected it, deciding that it was indeed a normal butt-plug, and licked it firmly before deciding to re-insert it. Cassie groaned as he firmly worked the plug back into her rear, filling her up again, until it was firmly wedged deep inside her again.

Cassie closed her eyes again as he played with the butt plug, pushing, pulling, circulating and rotating it in her sensitive back passage. But his attention was also drawn to her pink pussy which was now spread in front of him. As he held her knees wide with his elbows, and one hand played with the butt plug, his other hand went back to her pussy, now unencumbered by the panties.