Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 04: Strip Searched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed and wriggled, and succeeded in starting to get it to withdraw, probably more from her pelvic floor muscles than her fingertips. She was starting to believe it would work and she could get the thing out of her pussy, when she felt a shadow fall across her.

She opened her eyes to see both men looming over her, investigating what she was trying to do.

"Oh no you don't Miss" scolded Carlos, clamping one hand around hers to stop her fingers, and pushing the vibrator back into her pussy with his other. Cassie groaned in frustration at being caught and filled again.

"We're going to have to stop her doing that again" declared Carlos as he dragged her panties back across the end of the vibrator. Jake agreed. Together they lifted her and laid her onto her front on the tabletop, her breasts squashed into the cold surface. Her bound thighs were spread out to each side, her knees sliding out across the tabletop. They took the binder off her wrists and loosened the strap above her elbows which allowed her to wriggle her hands to get the blood flowing again.

But they soon bent her elbows across each other and strapped them together tightly with a couple more straps while she shrieked from behind the gag. They then retightened the straps above her elbows, keeping her arms locked together and into the small of her back, close to her body. This also arched her body backwards, further squashing her breasts uncomfortably into the tabletop.

Now there was no way she could reach the vibrator, and they knew it as Carlos turned it back up to max power and they left her on her front to be wound up again. Cassie squealed anew as the vibrations worked on her all over again, arousing her from within. She now found that as the vibrator rubbed her pussy, clit and by proxy her bottom, her whole body started to quiver, and this in turn made her nipples vibrate against the table-top, thus increasing her teasing.

Cassie closed her eyes in helplessness. She couldn't roll over from this position and there was no way to escape the triple action of the vibrator again. She could feel an orgasm building again as she wriggled ineffectively within her tight straps. The sensations built and built, and she trembled and quivered all over, as she approached her peak. Her mind went blank as it was overwhelmed with arousal.

Then suddenly the vibrations stopped.

It took some time for her brain to register this fact. Her eyes went open as she felt strong hands lifting her back and up until she was sitting upright on her bent legs, supported by Jakes strong hands from behind. Carlos was in front of her and he reached forward and slid his hands under her skirt and up to her hips.

She squealed as, with a yank, her tore her lace panties from her hips, dragging the flimsy material away from her pussy. Next he grabbed the vibrator and switched it off. Cassie had mixed feelings as he slipped it out from her sopping hole, allowing plenty of her juice and some of Jake's sperm to slip down her crack towards the butt plug.

Jake tilted her back a bit as Carlos grasped the butt plug as well, and tugged firmly. She gasped sharply as the bulbous pink plastic bulb popped out of her anus. The slimy discharge from her pussy dribbled down around and into her bum hole.

"Perfect" said Carlos to Jake. "She's ready for your next move, Jake."

Jake didn't need any further prompting. He grabbed Cassie from behind around her folded and tied legs, lifting her easily in her upright position, squashing her tied arms back against his uniformed front. She squealed as she felt herself carried like that into the clear area in the middle of the room.

Then she felt Jake lean back and lower her a little bit and her eyes opened wide, startled, and she squeaked as she felt the unmistakable shape of a hot, erect cock shaft nestle between her splayed legs. She struggled in her bonds and squealed into the gag as he worked her back and forth along the top of his cock, rubbing his shaft through her groove, collecting her copious pussy juice.

She squirmed and whimpered in his hold as he spread her juices all over the length of his shaft, the feeling of her warm wet pussy lips sliding along his shaft made him as hard as iron. Then he raised her up again, tilted his loins under her, bringing his cock upright under her and started lowering her down.

Cassie bucked as she felt the hot throbbing tip nestle, not in the mouth of her pussy, but in the round socket of her bottom. She wriggled in his hold, trying to dislodge it as he pressed up against the tight opening of her bum hole, his hardness trying to push its way into her rear, where the butt plug had just been. She struggled against his firm hold but he continued to lower her bottom onto his cock until, lubricated by her own juice, the head slipped inside.

Cassie went wild, trying to buck herself up off the cock in her bottom, but her jerky movements only helped Jake work her further down onto him, impaling her rear onto his hot cock. She slid down until he held her down onto him, fully embedded inside her, and tightened his grip, squeezing her back against him to dampen the effects of her wriggling. Nevertheless, as he settled down at full depth in Cassie's tight warmth he called over to Carlos "Hurry up Carlos! I need you to help me hold her man!"

Carlos had undone his fly and released his considerable cock again. He stroked it to full hardness as he came round in front of Cassie held suspended by Jake while she was stuck on his cock. Her breasts were thrust out towards him by the position of her arms strapped behind her. Her naked pussy glistened with wetness and looked so inviting. She looked up, pleadingly into his eyes as he surveyed her helpless position.

Then Carlos grasped her pert nipples firmly in his fingers and squeezing them, rolled them between finger and thumb. Cassie squealed into the gag as she felt strong twinges of sensation connecting her sensitive nipples to deep inside her pussy. Carlos played with her nipples as he came in close to stand in front of her, leering down at her.

Leaving her breasts, he then grasped for her waist, holding her tightly in his large hands and bent his legs, angling his loins to line his considerably sized cock-head with her gaping pussy. He eased his bell end up to her pussy opening and started rubbing it up and down between her spread lips, coating the end with her juices. She gasped every time he nudged up into her erect and sensitive clit and whimpered the rest of the time as he teased her pussy lips. She could also feel the throb of the cock in her rear.

When Carlos was satisfied that his cock head was wet enough and that he'd teased her enough, he rocked his hips back and presented his cock-head firmly into the opening of her spread pussy. His cock was larger than Jake's and as he applied pressure, Cassie's eyes opened wider as she felt herself stretching around his hardness. As he pressed forward, the slippery flesh finally parted around the warm invader and she gasped loudly through the gag as the head slipped inside her.

Immediately she felt the fullness of being entered by two large cocks. The thin membrane between the two hot and hard members was being squeezed tight and her flesh struggled to expand to accommodate them both. She could feel her body squeezing around the new shaft as Carlos slowly fed his long, fat cock into her tight young body, filling her up with man flesh.

Carlos's grip around her waist allowed him to pull himself into her as he straightened his legs and speared up inside her warm, wet body, sliding up and up, deeper and deeper, until his legs were straight and his considerable cock was fully embedded to the balls, deep inside the helpless young woman. His chest squeezed into her breasts, rubbing her erect nipples in his chest hair.

Cassie's breathing was fast and panicky. Her eyes fluttered open and closed and she let out little squeaks as she panted, trying to allow her body to adjust to the impossible task of accommodating the two massive shafts of flesh now deep up inside her pussy and arse. She wriggled weakly, but could feel herself firmly clamped between these two strong men as they just held themselves deep up inside her tightness, feeling her body trembling around them.

The two men hefted her weight around a little, trying to get comfortable with their captive sandwiched between them. This movement stirred their cocks a little deep inside her tight body, making her gasp under the sheer pressure of the hard objects jostling for space inside her.

"Ready?" asked Jake from behind her, his rock-hard cock penetrating deep up her bottom.

"Ready" confirmed Carlos, his own hardness firmly embedded in the gorgeous pink lady's pussy.

In a coordinated move, they lifted Cassie upwards and she gasped as she felt the two large bell-ends sliding down through her tight tunnels. When Jake's cock was poised just inside her rear (Carlos's longer cock was still a fair distance inside her pussy), they dropped her down again. Cassie shrieked loudly from behind the gag as she felt herself doubly impaled on hot, throbbing meat again, stretching her body around the invaders.

The two men grinned at each other as they started lifting and dropping her steadily. Cassie wriggled futilely in an attempt to escape them. She gasped each time they lifted her up, as their bell-ends reamed her tight. Slippery holes. Then she shrieked each time as they plunged her back down to full depth onto their large cocks, filling her up again.

They fucked her steadily, squeezing her body between their own and squeezing her insides between their cocks. They began thrusting their hips up each time they dropped her down, driving even deeper into her warmth, making her eyes roll back in her head from the sensation. Her body was overwhelmed by the twin sensations of both her pussy and her arse being pumped full.

Her hands scrabbled feverishly at her sides, trying to find release. Her feet wriggled to each side, curling and twisting to try to break free. The two men held her firmly between them and continued their assault. Her gasps and shrieks raised in pitch and frequency as they fucked her faster, until she was squealing continuously between shallow breaths.

Carlos's cock kept rubbing firmly across her G-spot, making her judder. His chest squashed into her breasts, making her nipples rub up and down as they pumped her. Her clit was mashed by the base of his cock at the bottom of each stroke. All this stimulation was taking its toll on her helpless body and as they pumped her harder and faster, she could feel herself crashing towards another climax.

The men grunted in exertion as they drove themselves repeatedly into their beautiful captive. The twin pumping sensations inside her worked on her already overloaded nerves and threatened to push her over the edge of what would be an earth-shattering climax. She was helpless to stop or even delay the inevitable, as her body quivered and shuddered its way towards its peak.

The men were in no hurry, but they urged their tools deep up inside her as their cocks swelled and hardened even more. Cassandra herself was being driven closer and closer to her own orgasm, but the men didn't care. They pumped her harder and deeper, grunting comments to each other as they strained to get deeper into her, to increase their own pleasure, and they sped up to a terrific pace.

Suddenly, both men shouted out and thrust particularly deeply up into her, making her screech. They held themselves tightly inside her at full depth and while she was held down firmly, she could feel both cocks quickly swell even larger and pulse up their lengths. Both men simultaneously spurted a long blast of creamy sperm deep into the helpless girl.

The feeling of both cocks really deep and injecting copious amounts of liquid deep up into her soft body, sent Cassie herself over the edge, and she started to climax simultaneously with the two men. She screamed and shuddered, bucked and arched as the two men resumed powering into her as they spewed jet after jet of sticky cum right up into her body.

They were a 3-part heaving mass of black and white flesh, dark uniform and pink dress, sweat and tears, grunts and squeals, as they all rode out their intense orgasms together. The men kept pumping her hard, but less coordinated than before, venting their passion inside this young woman, as she writhed and squealed and squirted intensely on their hard, gushing cocks.

Finally, after what seemed bucketloads of liquid goo had been forcefully injected into her, the pulses weakened and both men relaxed their grip on her poor body. Cassie felt so full, both of meat, and now liquid deep up inside her body, as she came down off her peak, mewling and whimpering pathetically. The men held still inside her for a while, their breathing coming back to normal as they revelled in the feel on their conquest still enveloping their manhood.

Before they started to get too soft, Carlos disengaged and slipped out of her. A gush of sperm and juice dribbled out of her pussy as Jake hoisted her up and off him. A similar gush of liquid oozed out of her bum hole. Carlos helped Jake carry her back to the table where they laid her down on her back, exhausted. The men high fived each other: another joint conquest! They left her there to recover while they cleaned themselves up.

By the time they had cleaned themselves up, Cassie was breathing calmly and had her eyes closed, seemingly asleep. They set about finishing up with her luggage having reassembled her case and re-packed her things, albeit probably not to her liking. The only things of hers outstanding were the vibrator and the butt-plug which lay on the table. Oh, and her shredded panties which lay on the floor.

As a joke, Jake approached her and she hardly stirred as he re-inserted the butt-plug into her still weeping bottom, sealing in his remaining sperm. They shoved the vibrator back into her case, and Carlos kept the remains of her panties as a trophy.

Finally, they set about releasing her from her bindings. They removed the ball-gag, but she didn't have the energy to make any noise apart from a quiet murmur. They unstrapped her legs and her arms, then Jake helped her sit upright on the table and adjusted her dress back up while Carlos exited to find a courtesy wheelchair.

Cassie seemed half unconscious as they loaded her up into the chair, and wheeled her to the departure lounge. They found a comfortable lounge chair near the toilets and carefully lay her on it with her case within reach. Then they left her there and immediately clocked off work, hoping that she wouldn't report them.

Once Cassie had finally come round, she found herself in the departure lounge with her luggage, but minus panties. She immediately took her case into the nearby toilets to clean herself up and to find a replacement pair of panties.

She also took out the butt-plug, unscrewed the plastic casing, and checked that the steel cylinder containing the diamonds was still intact inside. It was! She had an idea that it must have been this metal that had set off their scanners. She thought back to her earlier situation and a warm shiver of pleasure went through her body. She smiled to herself.

"Who'd have thought that diamond smuggling could be so.......interesting?"

**************

Please leave a comment for the author, including whether you would like to hear more about Cassandra.