Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 04: Strip Searched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his finger up and down her crack, delving slightly deeper each time. Then he licked his finger and rubbed the saliva in between her pussy lips. He licked it again and applied wetness to her clit and she whimpered as it started to swell and protrude under his touch. After repeatedly licking his finger and applying his saliva to her hole and clit, he declared that he was going to check her last cavity. Cassie shrieked in protest.

Jake licked his middle finger and proceeded to push it into her pink hole, while still playing with the butt-plug. Cassie wriggled and whimpered meekly as his long finger slid into her, finding more moisture than he should inside her opening. He worked his finger around inside her, feeling for her sensitive zones and deliberately rubbing across them as she gasped and jolted under his touch.

Jake introduced a second finger into her and began to slide them in and out, trying to wind her up. It was working. She was becoming aroused as he played with both her holes; her breathing got quicker and more shallow, her hips gyrated slightly, her whimpers had changed to little moans, the shapes of her nipples poked out near the top edge of her dress.

Meanwhile, Carlos had a great view down her cleavage, but he felt he was missing out on the action and decided to do some "searching" of his own. His hands left her shoulders and moved to mould over her impressive breasts held tightly within the confines of the pink material, his large hands squeezing around the round shapes which threatened to burst out of the top of the dress.

Carlos decided to help them escape and tugged down the cups of the dress. Cassie's eyes went open in surprise as he exposed her beautifully soft and round breasts with their large nipples. He took a second to gaze down at the naked flesh while he tucked the cups of the dress underneath her boobs, helping lift them towards him.

Then his hands came down over the soft fleshing globes and he squeezed them in his paws, the stiffening nipples snubbing into his palms. He grew bolder and started squeezing the pliant softness more firmly, as Cassie whimpered and tossed her head from side to side under his outstretched arms. He moulded her sensitive globes in his strong hands, feeling them tremble in his palms.

Then his fingers latched onto her sensitive nipples and he squeezed them firmly, making her squeak. He squeezed and pulled on her nipples rhythmically, making them extend and swell even more, into hot throbbing tips. Cassie moaned in despair as the two men played with her sensitive body, rubbing her erogenous spots to arouse her and make her gush juice deep inside, something Jake noticed with a chuckle.

As Carlos tweaked her nipples firmly, Jake pistoned his fingers in and out of her now dripping pussy, enjoying her wetness. Then he plunged his fingers deeply into her, hooking them upwards to flutter across her G-spot, and his lips came down onto her clit. Cassie squealed loudly and nearly came on the spot.

Jake sucked her extended clit between his lips and lashed his tongue across the ultra-sensitive bud, driving her wild. At the same time, he pumped her arse with the butt -plug, pushing and pulling it in and out firmly. Carlos closed his large fingers around her long nipples and increased the pulsing pressure along their entire length as he squeezed, tweaked and rolled them in his strong grip.

Cassie whimpered continuously under this multiple assault, feeling her whole insides flutter and tremble with increasing arousal, almost too blissful to bear. When Jake sucked her throbbing clit into his mouth and bathed it with wet tongue lashes while he rubbed firmly across her G-spot, she finally lost it.

Cassie's body arched back and she squealed loudly as an intense orgasm swept through her helpless body. Her captive body bucked and convulsed as she squeaked and shuddered through an immense release of pent-up sexual tension. Her body thrashed about on the table as both men held her firmly in place as they continued their assault, not letting up.

Carlos grinned down at the pink beauty writhing and squealing under his hands as he pinched her nipples to keep her orgasm going. Jake meanwhile, redoubled his efforts at her bottom, in her pussy and over her clit, likewise wanting to keep her orgasm rolling and crashing through her young body for as long as they could. He could feel her pussy fluttering and spasming uncontrollably around his fingers and she squirted her juice onto his hand.

Cassie's strapped and spread thighs quivered as she was wracked by wave upon wave of pure liquid pleasure, venting her passion in high-pitched squeals as she bucked and convulsed on the table between the two men. Her feet curled in the pink high-heels and her fingers frantically scrabbled to find purchase on the smooth table top. She was lost to the sensations for quite a few minutes while the two men expertly kept her cumming.

Finally, with a nod from Jake, both men released her body, to escape the pleasure torture. Her body continued to quiver and shake on the table and she whimpered continuously as she was finally allowed to come down from the pleasure plateau where she had been suspended.

The two men congratulated each other on their spectacular achievement, remarking that it was a good job they had gagged her. She was still shaking under influence of her release and so she missed a conversation between them about how they needed to check two of her cavities with a different "sensor" or "probe" as they called it with amusement.

Cassie calmed down, closing her eyes as she mewled and tried to regain her breath. She could still feel aftershocks running deeply through her body, make her shudder slightly. Her whole being throbbed, still unbelievably aroused from the teasing, despite her long, intense climax.

She heard a rustle nearby which she ignored, but then felt hands undoing the strap of the ball gag. "Finally, they are going to release me" she thought. Then she opened her eyes only to stare at the underside of a huge black cock stuck out over her face.

"Nooooooooooo!" she screamed, then tried to clamp her mouth shut. But Carlos tilted her head back over the edge of the table, applied his thumbs into the corners of her mouth and prized her jaws open. His large bulbous head nestled against her half open mouth, trying to push inward. Cassie resisted, trying to keep her mouth from opening any wider.

Carlos didn't force her mouth any wider, he just held himself there, keeping her head tipped back. Carlos nodded across to where Jake was standing between her spread thighs at the other side of the table. Jake held her thighs spread wide, lined his cock up with her glistening pussy, and pushed forward.

Cassie screamed as she felt a long, hard cock sliding into her wet and sensitive pussy. This was the cue Carlos was waiting for and he also pressed forward, sheathing his big cock right down into the back of her mouth. He stretched her mouth wide open as he sunk into her warm mouth, pushing along her soft tongue until he nestled in the opening of her throat.

Meanwhile, Jake groaned in pleasure as his rock-hard cock sheathed itself in Cassie's surprisingly tight, but very wet love tunnel. He kept pressing forward, sliding further and further into her warm softness. He could feel her body twitching and clutching around him as he slid on until his considerable length bottomed out in her tightness, fully embedded up to his balls inside this pretty young thing.

Cassie was frantic as she felt herself filled at both ends, tied up and helpless as the two men penetrated deep into her body from both ends. She struggled in her bonds and under their steadying hands, trying to escape being impaled from both directions. She could feel the cock in her mouth stretching her jaw and threatening to push down her tight throat. She could feel the cock in her pussy reaching really deep up inside her and rubbing across the butt-plug in her arse as it went.

Carlos knew he couldn't pull out or she'd close her mouth, so he decided to go deeper. He held her head steady, tilted right back, lining her throat up with his length, and applied forward pressure. With a 'glug', his bell-end penetrated down her throat and he fed her with black cock-meat as he slid his entire length down her tight throat. Cassie struggled to get air, wriggling and straining as he held himself at full depth down her throat, cutting off her air supply.

Before she passed out, he drew back into the back of her mouth, so that she could gasp a couple of quick breaths past his bell end before he slid down her throat again. He started deep-throating her with a few deep strokes before going shallow to allow her to breathe every 30 seconds or so, getting into a rhythm.

Meanwhile, Jake gripped her hips and started pumping her with long, deep strokes, all the way out and all the way in. He loved the feeling of her tight pussy clenching his hot pole with her warm, wet flesh. He fucked her solidly, enjoying her helplessness as he slid back and forth through her lovely pussy, feeling her body tremble around him.

Cassie herself could not believe how she had wound up tied up, on her back with two cocks inside her at the same time. She wriggled in her tight bonds, but knew she couldn't break free. She could feel both cocks sliding in and out of her in some kind of coordinated rhythm, not giving her any respite from one end or the other.

Both cocks felt too large for her. The one in her mouth was thicker, expanding her throat and keeping her mouth stretched open. The one in her pussy longer, reaching deep up inside her young body to places that she didn't know she had.

Her main priority was getting oxygen past the large cock in her mouth each time it came shallow. After nearly passing out during the first deep-throat, she had worked out his rhythm and managed to exhale and take the next deep breath through her nose each time he came shallow.

Her head was tilted back and her mouth was trapped, stretched wide over his cock as he slid it down her throat. When he drew back, the most shallow he kept was still at the back of her throat so that when he moved his hands off her head, she had no space to turn her head to the side to get his cock out; he had her skewered. He continued to pump deeply down her throat, expanding it each time.

The next things she felt were his hands on her breasts again. He squeezed them firmly, using them for purchase to hold her arched back body steady as he thrust his loins forwards and back, reaming her throat. His large hands and long fingers squeezed around the perimeter of her sizable breasts, squeezing them together and into fleshy peak, and his thumbs came down onto her swollen and sensitive nipples.

With each exhale, she couldn't help squealing sharply as his thumbs played firmly with her throbbing nipples, pressing them, rubbing across them and circulating them around. Cassie trembled as pangs of unbidden pleasure shot directly from her nipples deep down to her pussy.

"Oh God, my pussy!" she thought. Every nerve ending tingled as Jake's long cock slid in and out with deep, steady strokes. He made sure he had maximum penetration into her wet tightness, rubbing across her G-spot each time. His balls slapped into her bottom at the bottom of each stroke. Her pussy quivered and clutched involuntarily at the pistoning pole of hot hard flesh, stretching her out.

Cassie could feel the pleasure twangs of another orgasm rising up, unbidden within her invaded body. She was helpless to resist. She was powerless to stop the pleasure increasing with each stroke, with each plunge into her body from both ends. The complete helplessness, the tweaking of her nipples, the rubbing across her G-spot, the asphyxiating cock plug in her mouth, the sliding deep into her pussy, all heightened her arousal and sensitivity.

The two men were enjoying her body immensely, satisfying their carnal desires with this hot little porn star, captured and used by them for their own pleasure. They steadily increased their pace, pumping themselves ever deeper into her warm, wet orifices, holding her down and stretching her out from inside.

They both fucked her harder and harder until Cassie's body relented and she was finally tipped over another precipice and started cumming again. Her body shook and convulsed between the two men who continued to plough into her. She screamed loudly each time she could catch her breath, as wave upon wave of bliss swept through her bound body, making it arch off the table.

Her pussy clenched tightly around Jake's cock as he pounded her depths. Her thigh quivered in the straps. Her breasts heaved and shook as her body was wracked in ecstasy that she couldn't hold back. She writhed and bucked and spasmed on the table between the two men.

Carlos and Jake could feel her cumming around their pumping cocks, as she squeezed them firmly. They couldn't hold back themselves, as they both pumped harder and faster until they simultaneously passed the point of no return.

Carlos bellowed. Jake roared. Suddenly Cassie was pushed onto another orgasmic plain as she felt both cocks push as deep as they could inside her, swell up and pulse strongly to discharge streams of potent sperm deep up inside her. The splashing of liquid deep inside her body sent her over the edge again and she started bucking and convulsing as she came again, hard.

The two men and their helpless captive became a steamy, squealy mass of flesh as they all three came violently together, shaking and groaning as the pent-up sexual tension was finally and spectacularly released. Both men kept spurting a gallon of liquid into the poor girl.

Carlos was still deep embedded down her throat, cutting of her air supply and squirting his cum down into her belly as she convulsed in climax. Jake kept stabbing his cock deep into the bottom of her pussy as his cock spat its discharge as deep as possible inside her.

Eventually they had spent their loads. Just before Cassie blacked out from sensual overload and lack of oxygen, Carlos pulled back enough to let Cassie gasp in much needed air. Both men groaned as they slipped their slimy cocks from her abused body, and staggered back to collapse into chairs, exhausted.

This left Cassie heaving and gasping for breath on the tabletop, mewling and gently writhing as she recovered from her forced orgasms. She took a long time to recover, almost seeming to fall asleep in the process as her exhausted body shut-down.

The men, meanwhile recovered more quickly, and after congratulating each other on such a good lay, begrudgingly acknowledged that they still had a job to do. They agreed that they still had to properly search Cassie's luggage just in case she really was trying to smuggle something through.

Before dissecting her luggage, piece by piece, including the case itself, Jake came up to Cassie and inserted the ballgag back into her mouth before leaving her on the table to wriggle and whimper helplessly.

The two men got on with their job, occasionally glancing over to the pretty girl tied on her back on the table with her amazing breasts pointing at the ceiling and her pussy exposed.

They unpacked her bag and it wasn't long before Carlos had found her large pink rampant rabbit vibrator. He showed it to Jake and they laughed about it. Carlos disassembled it to make sure it really was a vibrator and nothing else was hidden inside, which seemed to be the case.

"Only way to find out for sure" he declared, "is to try it out properly."

He approached Cassie between her legs and she squealed and struggled as he dipped the tip of the vibrator into the wetness oozing out from her pussy before starting to work the considerable latex device deeply into her pussy. She wriggled and whimpered as he worked it around, deeper and deeper into her sensitive tunnel, ensuring it was finally embedded fully, with the rubber filaments making firm contact with her clit.

He tugged her panties across the end and made sure the side-strings of her panties rode high up over her hips, holding the vibrator firmly in place. He made sure she was safely in the centre of the tabletop on her back, and then he switched it on.

Immediately Cassie squealed in indignation and arousal as the vibrations shook her pussy, vibrated against the plug in her bottom, and teased across her clit. She closed her eyes and arched her bound body back as she was powerless to help herself, the sensations within making her mind go to mush.

Carlos grinned his satisfaction. "That seems to work OK. It'll keep her occupied for a while."

Carlos watched Cassie writhing and whimpering in arousal under the vibrations of the rampant rabbit, before returning to the table where they were dissecting the luggage and case. They continued to search for contraband. They pulled everything apart, looking for places to hide things like drugs and diamond. The frame, the wheels, the bearings. Everything.

Having gone through all her stuff and all the components of her case and not found anything of interest, they starting putting everything back together again.

Meanwhile, Cassie was in some kind of heaven-hell torture. Her own toy had been forcefully inserted mush deeper than she normally used it: the sensations were normally too intense for her to engage the clit-rubbing section, and she never had a butt plug in place while she played with herself.

Now she was tied up, helpless, her body having been sensitised by two previous orgasms, and the ruddy rabbit had not only been inserted much deeper than normal, but was also making the butt plug hum under the inferred contact through the thin membrane separating them. This was enough in itself to start driving her body towards another climax. But the thing was also rubbing incessantly against her throbbing clit.

The combined sensations were proving too much for her and she writhed and whimpered in helpless frustration as she tried to escape the unbidden arousal being stirred up deep inside her young body. This was not lost on the two men who worked just a few feet away, occasionally glancing over to her wriggling form, still with her phenomenal breasts thrust up towards the ceiling.

Cassie felt herself going insane with this pleasure-torture and contorted her body into new shapes. But through the fog of her arousal, she noticed that as she twisted her body so that her cuffed wrists were not squashed by her bottom, she had enough movement in her hands to reach down over the butt-plug.

Even while she writhed in blissful agony, she had the presence of mind to work herself onto her side, facing towards the men, while she wriggled her fingers down between her arse cheeks. She closed her eyes in concentration as she worked her fingers under her delicate white and pink panties and managed to get her fingers over the slippery the end of the vibrator. She strained her arms, trying to reach the 'off' button before her next climax rendered her incapacitated.

She could feel the off button now, but didn't have enough leverage at her fingertips to click it across. What she found she could do was turn the power setting dial with her fingernails, and she frantically scrabbled to dial it down before reaching her peak. Finally, she felt the vibrations ease back and she let out a sob of relief as she realised she could at least tone-down her torture.

The vibrations reduced to a gentle hum and she rested for a minute, trying to regain her breath before working out what to do next. The gentle vibrations were much more tolerable and actually felt nice inside. Because she was so sensitive all over, she thought that even on this low setting, she needed to do something else, or eventually she might succumb to another devastating climax.

So, again, closing her eyes in concentration, she tried to get enough leverage on the vibrator to move it. If she couldn't switch it off, then maybe she could get it out of her. She tugged her panties to the side and then tried to lever the vibrator out of her pussy, while flexing her internal vaginal muscles to try to eject it from inside as well.