Cassie's Rodeo

Story Info
A first-time prostitute suffers through a bad day at work.
12k words
4.81
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a prequel to Galactic Odyssey and features its protagonist, Cassidy. Some parts of the story were originally intended for my Naughty Nymph series, but they were a bit too dark and didn't fit, so I turned them into a separate piece that gives you some backstory on why Cassidy runs her business the way she does.

Warning: If you're squeamish about corporal punishment or certain bodily functions, then this probably isn't the story for you.

Release

After two long years in shackles, it felt good being able to take normal steps again. I had just been released from penal slavery, which meant that I was kicked out onto the street -- exhausted, broke, and with nowhere to go.

During the first couple of weeks, I roamed the dusty town, sleeping outside, stealing, and sucking dick for pennies to earn my meals. Jobs were hard to come by, so I was stranded and unable to leave the planet to seek out the adventures and riches I yearned for.

When Emma found me, I must have looked feral, more like an animal than a human, with my auburn hair cropped short and unkempt, wearing a tattered smock, and the remainder of my beauty well-hidden under layers of dirt. The shackles had scarred my ankles, and the overseers' whips had left ugly traces all over my body.

She paid for the skin regeneration treatments I desperately needed and in exchange I signed a two-month contract at her brothel, one of the cheaper places in town. It was my first full-time job as a prostitute and until I had paid her back, I wasn't allowed to leave, working long shifts and spending what little downtime I had locked in the cage with the slave whores.

But ten weeks into the job and with my debt paid in full, things were finally looking up. I had spent my first paycheck at the local thrift store to buy essentials like a t-shirt, pants, a pair of shoes, and of course a switchblade to protect myself. I even got my own place -- I was more or less squatting in an abandoned shed on the edge of town -- but after two months in a cage it tasted like freedom.

Once in a while though, I had a really bad day.

Bucket

I got up from the bed and walked towards the open front of my waist-high cubicle, the more or less three steps my chain allowed, and looked around. The other seven girls in Emma's little whorehouse were busy with their clients and the next guy at reception was probably headed my way, as soon as he had made up his mind. He was reading our menu, the list of activities and their respective prices, all displayed on the large wall-mounted screen.

"Your butt looks nasty," said my neighbor, Amanda, the chubby redhead from booth eight who never paid full attention to the clients she was serving.

"Whatever," I said, tracing my fingers over the angry red welts. "I've had worse."

"Seriously, how can you even sit on that?"

"It's fine. I just have to get through this shift and put some gel on it."

Emma took great pride in her business, and I liked her, but she ran a tight ship and didn't spare us the leather strap when we messed up. My butt had suffered the first ten whacks when I came in late, before I had even turned my first trick of the day. The next twenty I got a couple of hours later for squabbling with a client who hadn't been satisfied with the service.

Frustrated, I tugged at the two meters of chain that connected my steel collar to the back wall. Chaining up whores was tradition, and during the shift it didn't matter if someone was an employee -- like in any brothel, we were disciplined just like the three penal slaves Emma owned.

"Your tits don't look so hot either," said Amanda, her own breasts bouncing as she was riding her client. "You need a woman's touch, gorgeous. I'd kiss them better if you let me."

I shrugged, not in the mood for our usual banter. My breasts were beautiful, they had a good size, and I wouldn't want to change them for anything in the world, but on the job they got groped and squeezed a lot.

Amanda didn't seem to be fully occupied by that dick up her ass, she blew me a kiss and adjusted her wide steel collar, which had the fitting engraving for her current activity.

"I love it in the ass! Fuck me at Emma's, 287 Winwood Drive," read the advertisement. Except for the slaves whose collars had the ownership information required by law, all our collars had different, humiliating ads in bright red colors. It was one of the things that Emma considered funny and that I hated passionately.

*

I peeked over the back wall and saw the bucket that Ronja, my neighbor from booth six, had set down where I could reach it. The bucket was passed from booth to booth and being able to relieve myself was by far the best thing that had happened to me all day. I was just about to pee when I saw a customer standing in front of me. He was red-faced, short and fat, wearing the dirty overall of a farm hand.

"Wanna watch, buddy?" I asked. "I really need to go, I've been holding it for hours."

"I see cows piss all day," he said, scratching his balls. "As long as it doesn't cost extra, go ahead."

That was all I needed to hear, even though I could have lived without the reference to cows. I squatted over the bucket, making sure that my battered ass didn't get in contact with the brim, and spread my legs to give him a good view of my pussy.

"Damn," I said and sighed while the water splashed into the already well-filled bucket. "I really needed that."

He didn't seem particularly interested in the show. The moment I started to pee, he whipped out his unwashed dick and slapped my face with it. A very classy move, I thought, but I couldn't really stop the flow, so I took him into my mouth to get him hard.

"Alright, slut, let's see how well you can multitask."

Dick in my mouth I was hovering over the bucket, one hand on the back wall to steady myself, the other one massaging his balls. It took a while to empty my bladder and I used the opportunity to squeeze a few hours worth of cum and lube out of my ass -- everything that hadn't already seeped out on its own.

I had him hard around the time I was done peeing. A glance to my right at the large screen confirmed that he had indeed paid for a face fuck, so I shoved the bucket aside, went down on my knees and let him push his dick down my throat.

"Yeah, that's it! Open up wide for daddy. I'll make you puke, bitch."

Good luck with that, I thought. Face fucking was no longer a challenge since Emma had taught it to me in an ordeal that included a ring gag, a dildo, and me hogtied on a table. Keeping with her motto that whores weren't born but made, the dildo was shoved down my throat over the course of several hours until both me and my gag reflex had given up their resistance for good.

"Hey!" I shouted after he had slapped my face for the third time. "Stop that already!"

"Come on, that's included in a face fuck."

He tried to give me another, but I blocked him.

"It is not. Stop it or I'll call security!"

Erik, our security guy, was already looking over. I had witnessed on several occasions that fights with him were one-sided and short -- something my client probably guessed -- so he relented.

"Okay, fine. Open up, bitch."

He returned to fucking my throat like a pussy and despite my warning I had a hard time keeping his hands away from my face. When he finally came, I never tasted his cum -- he shot it right down into my stomach.

Without a word he zipped up, turned around, and left me.

"Thank you for your business, sir," I shouted after him, making a hand gesture that was considered impolite in most parts of the galaxy. It would have gotten me into hot water with Emma if she had seen it, but she was busy elsewhere and Erik wouldn't rat me out.

I lifted the bucket over the back wall for Amanda and took a sip of water for my sore throat.

Strap

Working through pain was nothing new for me, I had a lot worse as a penal slave, but I knew I was in trouble when Emma showed up at my booth an hour later.

She was a tall, busty blonde with long, open hair and still pretty hot for a woman in her late thirties. Her skimpy black dress left little to the imagination and even though she was the owner of the place, she wore the same wide steel collar around her neck as the rest of us. The red engraving said "My holes are open for business at Emma's, 287 Winwood Drive" and whether in here or out on the street, I had never seen her without it.

It was true, she did serve customers, but unless you were one of her old regulars who she was very attached to, you had to pay a premium to actually enjoy her services. She was the only woman at the brothel who wore clothes -- except for some nights when she was filling in for one of us, at regular prices and chained to a booth as tradition required.

I closed my eyes while my client was getting ready to shoot his load. He had fucked my pussy missionary style for less than two minutes and seemed to be one of the guys who preferred to empty his balls on a pretty face.

"Present!" she ordered when he was done, but before I could clean myself up.

Emma had taught me enough whore protocol to know what was expected of me. I jumped to my feet and took my pose -- legs spread at shoulder width, hands behind my head. She took a tissue and wiped off the cum that was already dripping onto my boobs.

"What do I hear, Cassidy?" she asked and I could tell from the tone of her voice that she had heard nothing good. "You got a client dirty on an ass fuck?"

I groaned. "Shit."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. Dammit, what's up with you today?"

"I don't know, ma'am. I cleaned myself out, maybe the machine didn't get the mixture right."

Of course it was total bullshit, I had been in so much of a hurry this morning that I forgot to use the auto cleanser. Like yesterday.

"Uh-huh. Whatever you say. Bend!"

I bent over at the waist and spread my welted ass cheeks with my hands for an inspection. She pushed a finger in as far it would go, then she pulled it out and held it under my nose.

"You see that? No anal for now. We're a respectable business, we don't get shit on people's dicks. You will do a full cleanse on your break, understood?"

I nodded.

According to protocol I was supposed to suck her finger clean, but she took mercy on me and wiped it with a tissue.

"It was Antonio, right?" I asked. "Why didn't that idiot talk to me first?"

"Well, Cassidy, remember what I taught you, developing someone into a regular takes a personal touch and patience. But anyway, it's a legitimate complaint and you will not disrespect our customers. Get your act together, that's your third infraction today and you're not even halfway through your shift."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Erik!! Over here! Ten on the snatch. And you, spread 'em."

I groaned. "Please, can't you give them to me at the end of the shift, ma'am?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? It's not exactly pleasant, but you can work just fine with a swollen cunt. I speak from personal experience."

Arguing with her was no use and would only increase my lashes, so I lay down on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. The other girls were looking over from their booths -- a pussy strapping didn't happen often and it caught everyone's attention. Amanda was staring at me from the booth to my left, dick in her ass. Her client had stopped mid-stroke to watch the show.

As usual, Erik's aim was perfect. He didn't hold anything back when he hit me dead on with his leather strap. I immediately closed my legs and doubled over. It took everything I had not to scream and I covered my poor abused pussy with my hand.

"Gods! You're an asshole, Erik!"

He shrugged. "Sorry, Cassie. Nine more, open up."

Once again I opened my quivering legs, grimacing and with tears in my eyes. Another satisfying whack as the strap made contact and this time I couldn't hold back a groan. I took quick shallow breaths, hoping for the pain to subside.

"Right on the clit! Gods, this fucking hurts!"

Emma appeared uncomfortable, and I knew that she didn't enjoy watching, but as the boss, she had to maintain a tough facade.

"Of course it hurts," she said, "that's why we do it. And now open up, you're holding up the whole business."

I gasped. "Me? I'm holding up the business? Send me whoever to fuck, I'm ready!"

She sighed. "You are a mystery to me, Cassidy. Most girls learn their lesson after the first time, but here we go again, like every week. You will present your cunt for the strap. Now!"

"Give me a minute, okay!" I shouted, wiping the tears from my eyes.

I had been through much worse pain in my life, but knowing what was coming and still spreading my legs, that required a fair bit of discipline.

"Now, Cassidy. This is exactly the lesson in obedience that you need. Why does everything have to be such a drama with you?"

*

Eight hits later I was a mess, my cunt was swelling and sensitive. The rest of the day wouldn't be pretty.

"Some ice would be great," I said and winced, cupping my throbbing pussy.

"You have to wait for that until your shift is over. This would have been easy to avoid, next time keep yourself clean."

Shit, I thought. Six hours to go. I wiped my eyes and blew my nose. For a short moment, Emma had looked concerned but I knew I couldn't expect any favors -- if she'd cut me some slack, everyone else would get sloppy.

"Stop daydreaming! Pull yourself together and get your twat back in the game!"

"Yes, ma'am."

I'd have to get a grip, I wasn't keen on getting another ten today, or whatever else she decided to dish out.

"No hard feelings," said Erik, who was still standing next to me. "You know this isn't my favorite part of the job."

"Let me suck you off to thank you for your service," I said, showing my teeth.

He was a nice guy, but ten lashes weren't easy to forgive, especially since most of them had landed on my clit.

Erik grimaced and quickly retreated from my booth to get outside the range of my chain.

Discount

Usually, it didn't take much to make me cum. Unlike most girls, even vaginal sex could send me over the edge, and there was little I enjoyed more than a good-sized dick pounding my ass while I helped things along with my fingers.

Back home on Thoria, the upper echelons of society considered sex a necessary evil for procreation or a cheap thrill for the unwashed masses. Prostitution was outlawed and just imagining that my mother, a stuck-up member of the Thorian military elite, could see me getting fucked by strangers for money rarely failed to put a smile on my face.

Today, however, I wasn't feeling it.

I hadn't cum a single time and even though I was pretty solid as a whore and considered a good fuck, my performance was mediocre. Emma wasn't happy with me, she checked in from time to time, making sure that I put in at least some effort, and she let a few things slide that would have normally earned me lashes.

*

When we finally had a quiet minute, Amanda came over for a visit. She was sitting on our shared wall, her legs dangling on my side, blowing bubbles with her gum, while I was lying on the bed, brooding and hating the universe with everything in it.

"So, I broke up with Kira last night," she said, without sounding too upset about it.

I turned my head and looked at her. "What? Again?"

"For good this time, I'm really done with that slut."

"That's what you said the last two times."

"I mean it," she said, playing with my lube dispenser. "What I need is a rebound bitch. Someone hot, but low maintenance. Aren't you single?"

"I'm not a lesbian, no matter how often you ask."

"Duh. Your pussy eating game is way too weak to be a lesbian. But you're such a cutie, I'm happy to teach you. I'd turn you into the planet's leading expert."

Her pussy was the only one I had ever eaten. I still remembered my first week when she had me practice on her to prepare for a ladies' night that didn't exist. In fact, in all my time at Emma's I had never seen a single female customer.

"Why don't you ask Ronja?" I asked. "You could start a long distance relationship."

"Very funny," she said and stuck her tongue out at me, almost losing her gum.

Both Amanda and Ronja were my immediate neighbors, and even if I allowed them to meet in my booth, their chains were probably too short for any real action.

"You should be a bit more open-minded and try a woman for a change," she said, smirking. "It's not like you have to give up dick entirely, you get more than enough at work."

"Thanks, I'm staying single."

"Friends with benefits then? You love having your pussy eaten like the next girl. Maybe not today, but in general. We can put a dildo up your ass, just the way you like it."

"Find someone else," I said and went back to staring at the ceiling. "And one of these days you'll have to explain to me how a lesbian ends up here of all places. Your parents have a farm, right? Couldn't you go and work for them?"

She shrugged. "Farm work doesn't agree with me. And who says I have to be into guys to rent out my holes? That's not a requirement for joining the sisterhood."

"The sisterhood?"

"Girl, seriously, do I really have to teach you everything? The intergalactic sisterhood of whores, the least exclusive club in the universe."

I squinted my eyes. "Ah. That's a thing?"

"It is," she said and smirked. "The first time you fucked someone for money you became a member for life, sister. Anyway, my clients don't care what I'm into as long as I get them off. And if we're being honest, you get a lot more complaints than I do."

*

I got rid of Amanda eventually and I was bent over the separator wall with a client's dick pounding my ass when I heard Emma's voice behind me.

"Sir," she said, polite like always when she was talking to customers, "that is not what you paid for. Anal is two credits extra."

We were instructed to give clients some leeway when switching holes as long as they didn't try to get around paying the full price. For example, going from ass to mouth was perfectly fine, but paying for something cheap like a blowjob and turning that into a butt fuck was not permitted and we were supposed to remind them.

He cursed under his breath and went back to hammering my swollen pussy, making me wince. Obviously, the pain in my pussy was the reason why I hadn't said anything.

*

After my client had finally left, Emma was still standing there, hands on her hips, and once again she wasn't happy.

"Oh come on," I shouted. "What does it matter?"

"What does it matter? You don't give discounts, that's what. I don't care what you do off shift, but when you're here, I tell you who to fuck and how. You're a whore, I pay you, and as long as you're chained to my damn wall, your holes are used according to my rules. Do you understand?"

"Yes, whatever," I said and corrected myself quickly when I saw her squint her eyes. "Yes, ma'am."

"That's better. Erik!! Over here! Cassidy gets ten on the snatch."

"Another ten?!" I shouted. "Gods!"

I let out a primal scream of frustration and smashed my plastic water bottle, the lube dispenser, and the box of tissues on the floor. Then I punched my mattress for good measure.

"Rest!" shouted Emma and when I didn't comply, she grabbed the chain at the back of my neck and brought me down hard on my butt.

"Rest, dammit! When I give you the order, you take your position. Don't test me, Cassidy!"

Fuming, I got on my knees, hands on my thighs, palms facing up. Eye contact was not permitted in resting position, so I kept my head bowed as required and stared at one of the cum stains on the floor that I hadn't cleaned up.

"Deep breaths," she said, the chain still in her hand, holding me on a short leash like a dog who had snapped at someone. "Everybody can have a bad day, but I won't accept temper tantrums. You're an adult, not a four-year-old."