Cassie's Rodeo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easier said than done, but I tried my best to calm myself down. I cursed my temper -- if she decided to fire me, finding another job in this town was virtually impossible and I'd be back to turning tricks in the streets -- which was illegal, so I'd always be in danger of getting arrested.

She finally let go of my chain and after picking up the water bottle and the other items from the floor, she was pacing around my booth and the longer she took, the more I worried. I had crossed a line and I knew it.

"Present!" she ordered, after what felt like an eternity.

The whole room was watching, she couldn't let me get away with such an outburst and needed to show everyone who was boss. If I were to keep my job, I needed to apologize and the punishment I had coming would no doubt be severe.

I got up and assumed my presentation pose, standing still while she inserted two fingers into my swollen pussy. I winced and grit my teeth as she masturbated me for a few seconds, as it was customary in this position. Fortunately, she skipped the inspection of my asshole -- the state of that was already well-known.

"What am I gonna do with you, Cassidy?"

"Give me fifty?" I asked, close to tears. "But please don't fire me, I really need this job, ma'am. I'm very sorry."

I was essentially broke -- the bit of money I had saved wouldn't get me a ticket to the nearest space port, much less off this planet. This was not the time to lose a job.

"Don't be silly," she said and pushed a strand of hair out of my face, "Why do you always think I'd fire you? If I got rid of everyone who's a pain in the butt sometimes, I'd have to fire half my staff, including myself. You get ten for your unauthorized discount and another ten for that little temper tantrum. But Cassidy, for the rest of the day I expect total obedience and I don't wanna hear any complaints. You will take your licks and that's it."

Despite the twenty lashes coming my way, I was more than relieved. The thing I admired about Emma was that she never took things personally and didn't hold grudges. She'd hand me my punishment, as serious as the situation required, and afterwards she considered the case closed.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said and I meant it.

Special

A bruised, swollen pussy is no fun, especially when you need that same pussy for work. Marcela, our hostess, was kind enough to send me blowjobs and face fucks whenever she could to give my sore body parts some rest. It was sweet while it lasted and almost got the poor girl ten on the ass herself when Emma found out.

The customers kept showing up at my booth and I did my best under the circumstances. Like most girls, I could get through a typical shift, serving dozens of guys without any infraction, but today, my patience was wearing thin. As much as I tried, I was sure that the leather strap and my pussy would meet again before the end of my shift.

*

My misery and another one of Emma's lectures were interrupted when Marcela showed up at my booth with a client. This time, however, it wasn't me who she was looking for.

He was a bear of a man, dark-haired, broad shoulders and muscular, with a wild, impressive beard. Next to him, Emma looked small, I looked tiny, and I was sure he weighed more than both of us combined.

"Ma'am," said Marcela. "This gentleman wants your anal special."

"For twenty credits," he said and grinned, which made him even more attractive.

A lot of guys tried to negotiate, but Emma was having none of it.

"Like it says on the menu, sir, the madam's ass is thirty credits. If you're on a budget, take Cassidy's, she's a lot cheaper."

He grumbled and hesitated for a moment, then he handed over the coins.

"Nah. Some days it's gotta be the boss bitch. I'll make you squeal like a piggy in front of your whores."

"You're welcome to try, sir."

Emma pulled up her skirt and lubed herself using the dispenser from my booth.

"No," he said. "Without the dress. Would be a shame if anything happened to it. But leave the shoes."

"As you wish, sir."

She took off her dress and threw it over the back wall of my booth while he took off his pants. It was a shame that he kept his shirt on, I would have loved to see more and even in my sorry state he had my pussy dripping and my mouth drooling. Maybe he had some work done -- that dick of his wasn't something you'd see every day. Emma must have had her holes stuffed by thousands of dicks in her twenty-year career and for a moment, even she stopped in her tracks.

"Well, okay," she said. "That's gonna be interesting. Let's do this, sir."

She got on her knees in front of him, massaging his balls and licking his shaft. Getting him into her mouth was a struggle and she barely managed -- any wider and she would have had to dislocate her jaw.

I was glad that this was happening in my booth, it was a show that I wouldn't want to miss for the world. My neighbors were peeking over as well, curious how Emma would handle something of that size.

While she was getting him ready, I could see her slowly push first a few fingers and then her entire left hand into her ass, preparing herself for what would soon be coming. It was a smart move because he didn't take it slow.

Sporting an impressive erection, he picked her up and threw her onto my bed. She got into position on her knees, ass towards him, and he didn't hesitate to take the invitation. In one powerful thrust he buried that massive cock balls-deep in her ass, making her gasp and clutch the sheets.

"You like that, piggy? Squirm all you like, it's on!"

He gave her buttocks a few slaps with his huge right paw that would no doubt leave some bruises, then he pounded her with brutal strokes, causing her to grit her teeth each time he pushed it home.

*

It was an assfuck for the ages. He handled her like a rag doll, threw her around and fucked her in one position before flipping her over and moving to the next. She tried her best, but couldn't do much, other than holding on for dear life -- she was an object to work off his raw energy, nothing more.

She grunted as he kept pounding her for a good twenty minutes before finally shooting his load inside her ass.

"That wasn't half bad," he said and gave her butt another painful smack. "Not sure if it was worth thirty credits, but taking the boss down a notch is kinda my thing."

"Thank you for your business, sir," she managed to say and turned herself on her back, too exhausted to get up.

He wiped his dick with a tissue from my box, crumbled it, and threw it on the floor. Still mesmerized from the whole show I watched how he got dressed and walked out.

"See you, boss bitch!"

She sat up slowly, but her gaping asshole wasn't prepared to hold anything back, so a mix of cum and lube ended up on my sheets. I'd have to change them for the third time today.

With a sigh I reached for the crumbled-up tissue on the floor, but despite her exhaustion, Emma beat me to it. When she hid it in her hand and didn't throw it into the bin, there was only one logical explanation.

"I saw it," I lied, not even trying to suppress my grin, happy that I wasn't the only one who had messed up today.

She groaned. "Shit."

"That's exactly what it looked like, ma'am."

I got a fresh tissue from the box to clean her ass, but she took it from me and did it herself. When she was done and didn't get dressed, I knew exactly what was coming. She held everyone to a high standard and made no exceptions. Not even for herself.

"Erik!! Over here! Give me ten on the ass!"

"Just ten?" I asked, carefully tracing my finger over my throbbing, swollen pussy. "We're a respectable business, we don't get shit on people's dicks. That's what I was told at least. It's one thing if it happens to a screw-up like me, but to the madam herself..."

She rolled her eyes. "You've got a big mouth for someone whose cunt keeps getting whipped. I should have known that your newfound humility wouldn't last long."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, fully aware that I was playing with fire, but I couldn't help myself. "Unfortunately, it wasn't just pooping on a dick, it was trying to cover it up. And ruining my sheets. But maybe not everyone can take the punishment they deserve."

She laughed and shook her head.

"Kid, I've had my cunt beaten and zapped before you were even born. But, okay, fine, you got a point. Erik, give me thirty on the snatch, that'll get Cassidy and me even. And you, smartass, get back to work and keep your mouth shut when there's no dick in it. I'll keep an eye on you."

*

Erik was Emma's brother-in-law and couldn't be fired. That fact came in handy when she decided that a mistake of hers warranted punishment, which usually happened a couple of times a week. After he had given her twat a serious strapping, she was sitting teary-eyed on the back wall of my booth, dress hiked up, and her legs spread wide.

"Erik must have a lot of pent up frustration," she said while I handed her a tissue to dry her eyes. "I should probably suck his dick more often."

"That's because he doesn't like it when he has to whip his favorite. That's me, in case you're wondering."

"Every last one of you thinks she's his favorite. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the show."

"Not really," I said, which wasn't entirely true. "At least you don't have to work with that pussy. Unlike other people."

"I've got a few regulars coming by tonight, I'm gonna suffer plenty, don't worry. No ice, no gel, you can watch me."

"How about you put ice on yours and I put ice on mine? Nobody needs to know, ma'am."

She laughed.

"You'd like that, huh. Forget it. When we break the rules, we face the consequences, it's as simple as that. You especially should learn some discipline."

"Why are we doing this anyway? Let's get rid of that stupid strap. And the chains, too, while we're at it."

Emma scoffed. "The strap is what turns a bunch of sluts into a professional operation, that's what one of my old madams used to say. I tried without it when I bought this place, but it was a complete disaster. Nobody was on time, a few were drinking on the job, and they stole everything they could carry."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's the kind of staff you get in this line of business. I mean, your work ethic isn't the greatest, and you only follow the rules when it suits you. Would you really give your best if there wasn't some kind of punishment involved?"

"On good days, maybe," I admitted, thinking about all the things I got away with when she wasn't looking.

"We're not that different, you and me. At eighteen, nineteen, I was in trouble all the time and everyone thought that I'd end up either dead or in prison. My first madam taught me the job and beat some work ethic into me. It was tough, but I benefited a lot from that and I hope you will, too. By the way, you should be grateful that we use the strap and not a shock prod or a neuro stim."

"I never had stims. Is it like the neuro whip?"

"Pretty much, minus the physical impact. Our collars have built-in stims, you can give it a try if you're curious, but I really wouldn't recommend it."

"I'm good, thanks," I said, grimacing. "Let's keep the strap, ma'am."

"Thought so. If you ever run a brothel, you can build your own little utopia, but mark my words, without enforcing discipline you'll go bankrupt. You're gonna have quality issues, customers will stay away, and you won't make rent."

*

When she disappeared for ten minutes, I was immediately suspicious. I had been serving a couple of clients and hadn't seen where she had gone.

"I did a cleanse," she said before I could ask. "Wanna do a hole check on me? Be my guest."

"No, thanks," I said, not keen on shoving my fingers up another person's ass. "But you popped some painkillers, didn't you?"

"Do I walk like I have painkillers in my system? Gods! You have some serious trust issues, Cassidy."

She must have been worried about her reputation, so she showed me the surveillance tapes on her data pad. I could see her walk past the kitchen into the bathroom and watched in time lapse how she cleaned herself out, then she walked back out.

"Happy now?" she asked and put the pad away.

"Some ice or painkillers would make me happy."

"Nice try. That's not happening for any of us. Not until the shift is over."

Candidate

Most free women didn't last long in this line of work. Some stayed for a few days, others for weeks -- in any case, a fresh supply of girls was needed to keep the business running. Ronja, my neighbor from booth six, would have her last day on Sunday and Emma couldn't afford empty beds.

Fortunately for all the whorehouses in town, there was no shortage of broke and desperate girls, hoping to make a few credits. Any time the "help wanted" sign went up outside, the position was filled in a matter of hours.

*

"Wanna bet when the first one shows up?" asked Amanda, leaning over our shared wall. "If it's less than two hours you eat my pussy, more than two and I eat yours."

"I'm not in the mood."

"I'd do it tomorrow, when your fanny is back to normal."

"Still no," I said and let myself drop on the bed.

"You're absolutely no fun today. Come on, talk to me! You can't be brooding all day."

"Watch me."

"Did I ever tell you about my tryout?"

I sighed. "No."

"Well, you can imagine that I didn't have a lot of experience with guys. Zero actually. Before I got the job, the first guy I ever fucked was Emma's husband. At home, on her kitchen table."

I sat up on my bed. "You're kidding me."

"It's true," said Amanda, grinning. "Emma is my neighbor and a couple of years ago we had drinks on her patio. I was between jobs at the time and we were both pretty wasted, so I asked her if she had any openings."

She looked over to me and played with her chain, clearly enjoying that she finally had my attention.

"What the fuck, Amanda. Now you're shutting up?"

"Okay, okay! So, she improvised a little tryout for me that night. You know, I had never even touched a dick before in my life, and here I was in her kitchen, taking her husband's monster cock in all my holes. Or at least back then I thought it was a monster cock. Me, of all people! I'm telling you, I'll never forget that butt fuck as long as I live. She warmed me up a bit, but when he buggered me, it still hurt like a motherfucker."

"I bet. And then you got the job? For your pain and suffering?"

She laughed.

"Not exactly. She told me I needed more practice and then she puked and passed out on the kitchen floor. That woman really can't hold her liquor."

"And you practiced?"

"Yeah, but not on live dick. Kira helped me, she stretched my ass pretty good with her strap-on. Five times a day minimum, that bitch really went to town on me. A few weeks later, I felt that I was ready and asked for a second chance."

"She let you fuck her husband again?"

Amanda rolled her eyes. "She remembered absolutely nothing about that night and didn't believe me. And her husband, that son of a bitch, he denied it ever happened. As if I would make something like that up! Gods, seriously! Anyway, I got my tryout here at the brothel, fucked guys for an hour, and then she hired me. Which was great because I was flat out broke."

"Wow."

"Yeah. And because I did so well on anal, she gave me this collar. 'I love it in the ass,' hilarious."

*

It was good that I hadn't taken that bet. Less than half an hour later -- Emma was just berating me for yet another weak performance -- Marcela brought a candidate over to my booth.

"Welcome," said Emma and looked her over from head to toe. "I'm Emma and I own this place. You're looking for a job?"

"Yes, I'm Seekra, ma'am. I saw the sign and I'd really appreciate the opportunity to work here."

"You can see from our menu that this isn't an upscale place, we aim for good service at reasonable prices. None of us is going to get rich here."

"I'll do anything that pays, ma'am. I'd scrub your toilets if you don't hire me as a whore."

"Marcela ran a background check on you," said Emma and looked through her data pad. "I see that you've been arrested. Solicitation without a license."

"Yes, ma'am. But I already did my week in jail and got my two hundred lashes, it's taken care of. I don't have any outstanding warrants."

"And you've been to prison. Five years on Tamaria Prime, that's serious time."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, nervously shifting her weight from one leg to the other. "But after that I worked three years as a prostitute and I can do everything on your menu. I'm a very hard worker and I promise I won't cause you any trouble, ma'am."

"We're not looking for angels, just for people who put in the work. While you're on shift, you'll be chained to your booth, and on your break you'll wear leg irons to make sure you don't steal anything or run out on me mid-shift. You should be familiar with that from other brothels."

"I am, but I won't run, ma'am."

"Good. Now let me see what you got. Present!"

Seekra stripped off her dress and took the inspection pose familiar to every whore across the galaxy -- naked with legs spread at shoulder width, hands behind her head. She had a few tattoos and some scars, and it didn't look like she had eaten regularly in a while.

Emma grabbed her by the nipples and lifted her boobs, then she pushed two fingers into her pussy and masturbated her with a dozen quick strokes. The girl was unfazed and let it all happen, including the final check of her asshole.

"You'll do. We pay weekly and take care of your income and citizen taxes, as required by law. I also deduct one credit per day for meals, whether you eat them or not. You're skin and bones, I suggest you take advantage of that."

"Understood, ma'am. May I ask what you use for discipline?"

"The strap, we're old-school. I decide what's necessary to get you in line, but it's usually ten on the ass for your first and twenty for your second offense. All lashes after that are on the open snatch and I assure you, it'll be something you remember. Employee or slave, the same rules apply to everyone."

"I won't step out of line, ma'am. I know my place."

"Look at her," she said and pointed at the welts on my ass and my swollen pussy. "That's how it looks when we beat someone into submission, or at least try to, in this particular case. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, ma'am."

"Alright. Show me what you can do. You'll sub in for Cassidy while she's on her break. One hour, and after that you'll get five with the strap on your ass and two on the snatch to see if you can handle it. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"No, ma'am. I can start right away."

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I knelt on the bed to let Emma lock the leg irons on my feet and waited until she had tapped the button on the pad that unlocked the chain from my collar.

I jumped up and wiped myself to make sure I didn't leak. The next guy was already dropping his pants.

"All yours," I said. "Good luck!"

Rodeo

I shuffled to the break room and filled a metal bowl with a few pellets from the large sack of slave gruel next to the sink. After adding some water and stirring it with a spoon, it turned into a tasteless gray sludge. The one credit that Emma charged us was overpaying for such a sad meal, but at least it was filling.

I was about to sit down at the table when I remembered that I still had something to do, so I went to the bathroom.

*

A quick look in the mirror didn't help to lift my spirits. There was the slave registration number that I hated, tattooed above my pubic mound, and of course the steel collar with Emma's ridiculous advertisement.

"Stuff my slutty holes at Emma's, 287 Winwood Drive," it said in bright red letters, easy to read and impossible to miss. She had offered me fifty cents per day for wearing it around the clock, but I had declined. At least outside this place I wanted to look like a normal human being.