Cassie's Rodeo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got myself some ice from the fridge and wrapped it into a towel. My pussy had swollen to epic proportions and at this point I could only waddle like a duck. I sat down on the bench across from her and pressed the pack of ice onto my poor abused pussy.

She pushed a button on her pad and the electronic lock of my collar disengaged. I set it on the table and pushed it far away from me.

"Right, you don't like my little advertisements," said Emma, smiling amused. "You have no idea how many customers that got me. It's by far the best and cheapest way to promote my business."

"It's humiliating. I don't understand how you can walk around like that in public."

"Oh, Cassidy," she said and readjusted her collar. "Now you're sounding like my husband. Stop taking yourself so seriously, that's no way to have fun in life. Being a whore is an honest job, you should never feel embarrassed about it."

"Speaking of humiliation," I said when I saw myself losing control of my bladder on the video. "I know I messed up, but this went way too far."

"Yes, and just so you know, that wasn't what I asked her to do. I will deal with her later."

"Anyway, it's done," I said and picked up a pill that was lying on the table. "You're not taking your painkillers?"

"Already did, that one's for you. And don't forget to apply some gel."

Emma's regenerative gel was a whore's dream -- within six to ten hours, small injuries and bruises would be healed. As bad as it looked right now, my pussy would be back to normal by the time my next shift started.

"Thanks," I said and washed down the pill with a sip of water.

"You can sleep in the cage tonight if you want. At least that's what I'm gonna do. I don't wanna waddle home like this."

"Yeah. And I can't really wear my pants."

"Right," she said, pressing the ice pack harder onto her crotch. "I can see how that would be a problem. So, what did we learn today? Wear a skirt to work?"

"That and never lie about anything that you can check on the surveillance tapes."

She laughed. "Good point. Seriously though, work on your attitude. You have a talent for this job, more than most girls who pass through here."

"I have a talent for being fucked in all holes," I said and sighed. "Awesome."

"There's a lot more to it than that. Interacting with your clients, making them feel good about themselves. Providing quality service. And you gotta admit, some days you like the job. Love it, even. That's rare in this line of work."

"Some days," I said and looked up at the screen. "Definitely not today."

"I know, being a whore in a small-town brothel is not exactly how you pictured your life."

"So far it's going more like my mother pictured it."

She smiled at me. "This isn't the end of the line for you. I'm sure you will soon move on to the next thing, I know you that much."

"I couldn't leave just yet, even if I had the money. You got me off the street, I owe you."

"It's all good, I got enough tricks out of you to recoup my investment, you don't owe me anything. No matter what you decide to do, you learned a few skills here that you can use in a pinch. Just stay out of trouble."

*

We were still talking when Natasha walked into the break room to pick up her clothes. Judging from her wet hair she had just taken a shower and was about to head home.

"Good that you're here," said Emma, looking at the screen that was still playing my rodeo. "Care to explain?"

Natasha grimaced. "Maybe I got a little carried away. But you said I should get her clean."

"Get her clean, not torture her," she said and pulled a small orange lipstick-like case from her purse on the table. "I hand out punishments and nobody else. Come here."

Natasha turned pale and took a step backwards. "Hellfire gel? Please, no, not that stuff! I'm sorry, ma'am, it won't happen again, I swear. Can't you put me on the breeding bench or something?"

"This is not a negotiation. If you want to give orders you first have to learn how to follow them. Present!"

She liberally coated Natasha's pussy with the sticky orange gel -- both sides of her outer labia -- while making sure nothing came in contact with her own fingers. She didn't neglect the clit and made her bend over to give her asshole some special treatment as well.

"The bench is actually a good idea," said Emma. "Why don't you go and make yourself comfortable? I'll be out in a few minutes and strap you in for the night. And now hurry while you're still able to walk."

Natasha winced. She already looked miserable and the burning hadn't even started in earnest. The first couple of hours would be excruciating and she wouldn't sleep a wink tonight until the effect slowly wore off in five or six hours.

"Sorry, Cassie!" she shouted as she ran out of the room. "Please don't hate me, okay?"

I looked at Emma, biting my lip, and she looked back at me.

"Cassidy, you can't be serious. Don't tell me you want the neutralizer."

I shrugged. "She apologized."

"Fine, but let's leave her for twenty minutes, that's the least she deserves."