Cassie's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to tell you something, and I don't know how you're going to feel."

"Ok." he said. She didn't say anything but only looked embarrassed, so he said "you moonlight as a stripper?" she laughed so he went on "Ah, I know. You were born a man, and haven't worked up the courage to tell me" she laughed harder so he said "I think you'll find I'm very progressive about such things."

"Oh shut up!" she said and lightly punched him on the arm as well as she could with the sheets tucked around her body.

"Well, if you don't tell me, I'm just going to assume things."

"Ok, well." she said. "I guess compared to a sex change, this isn't quite as big a deal." she said.

"Then, out with it." he said.

Well, I told you my father was wonderful. In fact, I knew I could never find another man as wonderful. He was strong and smart and everything I could ever want. Kind of like you, really." she told him. "But you have a way better body."

"Aww shucks" he said,

"In fact, that's why I like you. You remind me of him a little."

"So you fucked your father?" he asked, expecting her to either laugh or punch him again.

She did neither, and instead didn't react, "Wait, that's it isn't it." he said Lionel looked at her and realized that was exactly what had happened. It was written all over her face.

"Please don't freak out, but we had a very unconventional relationship. I knew I could never meet another man that would fulfill me in such a way. He encouraged me to find someone else. He even sent me off to college for four years thinking I would forget about him, but I came back every weekend just to be with him. I knew there was nobody else for me. Yes, it was sexual. It was beautiful and wonderful, and I don't regret one second of it."

Rebecca paused, but Lionel didn't say anything, so she went on. "Look, I could have just lied about it, but I wanted to be honest with you."

Lionel took that in. "How long were you intimate like that?" he asked.

"I guess I was about 21 when he popped my cherry. I'm 36 now, so we enjoyed 15 years of a devoted, wonderful sexual relationship. It can be a beautiful thing. I know it's not for everyone, but for us, it worked. It was love and devotion, and now that he's gone, I want to find that perfect love and devotion with someone else."

She looked at him, trying to gauge his reaction, but the truth was, he didn't know how to react.

"Father's and daughters can share a deep bond, and sex can go a long way towards strengthening that bond. I like that you're a father, and you love your daughter. When I heard that, I knew that you might be able to understand."

'Oh dear God." he said and turned on his side away from her.

"I hope I didn't scare you off. I really like you. You remind me a little bit of him. I like that you're a bit older than me and I hope you won't stop seeing me." she said. "I only wanted to be honest with you."

He didn't know how to take it, but promised he would think it over, and see her at work the next day. He needed to think about what she had told him, and the fact that she had been so intimate with her own father, well, he needed to get some perspective on it.

.....................................................................................................................

When he got back to the house, Cassie was getting home from cheerleading. She was still wearing her practice uniform, a red and white short skirt that barely covered her ass. He wondered how the hell that was ok given the strict dress code imposed at that damn school, and had asked the coach that very question and received some nonsense about how spirit wear was an exception. Well, compared to some of the outfits she had put together in the past few months, this one was down right matronly.

"How was practice?" he asked, hoping they could fall back into their old routine talking about their days. He missed hearing about who was going to the dance with who, and what they were wearing. The kind of nonsense that was important to 18 year old girls.

"I guess it was ok." Cassie said.

"How's Julia?" he asked. "I haven't seen her in awhile." Truthfully, he hadn't seen any of her friends since the day he caught her with a dildo in her pussy, but refrained from saying so.

Cassie rolled her eyes at the mention of Julia and proceeded to give him all the details about how she had backstabbed a girl named Catherine.

He listened to her go on about how Julia had told a girl named Emma that Catherine's make up looked like she was trying too hard, and then asked if she wanted to watch a movie. "assuming your homework is done." he said, playing the role of the responsible father. Cassie brightened. "Ok, go take a shower and get changed, and I'll make some popcorn." he said, and felt victory at her willingness to spend time with him as she trotted upstairs to her bedroom.

After the popcorn was made, Lionel changed into his sleeping clothes which consisted of boxers and a t-shirt. Cassie then made her entrance into the den wearing a modest long shirt that came to about mid thigh. Then they settled in to watch the Romantic comedy about a prince who falls in love with a commoner at Christmas time. It certainly wasn't Lionel's pick for a movie, but he was willing to do whatever would make his baby happy.

"Can I hug you Daddy?" Cassie asked as the opening credits rolled. He didn't see the harm in it, so she snuggled up close to him, putting her head on his shoulder.

After the popcorn was eaten and the movie was about half finished, Cassie put her hand on his thigh and whispered "I still love you Daddy. You're still the greatest guy ever. Even more handsome than the prince"

Lionel's cock, which had been half hard the entire time, probably because of the talk he'd had with Rebecca earlier, seemed to react. He adjusted himself discreetly and squeezed her body in what he perceived as a parental way from the side. "I love you too princess." he said.

"Daddy." she said and let out an almost exasperated sound. "Can you just kiss me one time? Please. I really want to know what it feels like, and I won't ask you again for anything else. I just want to be close to you" and he could feel her soft breasts against his belly while he had his arm around her. "I've never kissed a boy, and I want my first time to be with a man I love, which is you."

Lionel shook his head, but felt his resolve not to engage in this behavior slip away. It had worked for Rebecca and her father, and she looked back on it as a wonderful relationship. A deep wonderful bond they shared.

"Please Daddy." she said, and turned the sound down to the movie so it was barely audible, but Lionel barely noticed because snippets from the conversation he'd had with Rebecca earlier that day echoed in his head. "It can be a beautiful thing. We were utterly devoted to each other." seemed to repeat in his ears, and his cock seemed to get harder as he thought of it. It had been good for Rebecca, why couldn't it work for him and his daughter too?

Cassie inched forward towards his mouth, and he allowed it, letting her come closer. "I want to kiss like the people in the movie." she said sweetly.

He parted his lips and before he knew it he was enjoying the warmth of her mouth on his. She moved a little, and tentatively he put his tongue in her mouth to deepen the kiss. "Ooh, Daddy." she said and pulled back, her eyes half closed with ecstasy. If I'd known it felt like that, I would have done it a long time ago," she said and laughed.

"So you've never kissed a boy before?" he asked. He supposed she would have told him if she had. She seemed to tell him everything else.

"No." she said. "I never wanted any of them. I always knew I wanted you." she said. "I could never be comfortable with any of them. Telling them how I felt." She then leaned up to him again, and put her tongue...just the tip of it in his mouth.

"That's so sexy." she said, breathless, and boldly reached her hand out to his crotch. His reservations melted away as she ran the tips of her fingers along the shaft.

"Oh my God!" she said when she felt it. "It's really big, Daddy. Bigger than I thought it would be when I felt it through your jeans."

"Cassie, you've seen a man naked before, haven't you?" he asked. Surely she had. She had restrictions on her phone, and he had done everything to make sure the internet and all that was taboo couldn't be accessed, but now she was an adult, so he had stopped policing her. She had even managed to get a dildo from somewhere, so she couldn't have been entirely innocent.

"Well, yeah. At slumber parties and stuff like that." she said. "But I've never had any direct experience." She said. She kissed him again, put her tongue in his mouth and continued to run her hand along his shaft.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Daddy?" she asked. He laughed.

"I'll always be here for you sweetie. You know I love you over and above anyone else. The love we feel for each other transcends that of boyfriend and girlfriend," and then he couldn't help himself and let out an "oh fuck." as she squeezed his cock lightly with the palm of her hand.

She then maneuvered herself so that she was facing him. One leg was on either side of him and her crotch flush with his. "You know I could never love anyone as much as I love you." she said, and rubbed herself against him, clothed. He could feel her warmth radiating through to his cock, even through his sweatpants and her underwear.

"Oh God, baby." he said, and bucked himself up against her with only the thin fabric separating them.

He allowed his hand to come up under the long t-shirt and pull it up over her beautiful dark hair exposing her torso cupping her breasts. She in turn arched her back and threw back her head in order to show off her beautiful body as she moaned and seductively moved so as to put the pressure of his shaft on her clit.

"I want you so bad, Daddy." she said. "I've been dreaming about your cock and cum." she said, and pawed at the elastic band in his sweatpants. She kissed him, and then stood in order to allow him to pull down his pants and boxers to expose the thing she had been dreaming of all this time.

When his dick popped out, she gasped. "Oh, It's huge."

Oh Fuck, he thought. He'd just fucked Rebecca that afternoon and hadn't even had a shower yet, but somehow that made it hotter. More dirty.

Before he could protest, Cassie took his naked cock in her hand and maneuvered so that she could suck it and he could put his fingers in her pussy that was warm and tight.

When he touched her sex, her pussy sucked his two fingers in to the knuckle, and at the same time he felt her warm wet mouth on his dick. "Oh fuck, baby." he said and felt a deep relaxation as his cock sank into her warm wet mouth, consequences be damned.

His fingers kept time with her mouth, and soon enough, he found her g-spot, which caused her to spasm and scream "Oh Daddy!" as she contracted around his fingers. He continued to piston his fingers in and out of her as she bucked against him and went into some kind of a trance where wave after wave of pleasure seemed to overtake her as she ground her pussy against his hand.

When her spasms subsided, he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked up the sticky wet nectar, which caused his cock to respond.

The smell and taste of her sex caused his balls to tighten and then caused him to rocket cum into his daughter's waiting orifice.

"Oh fuck, baby. Fuck." he said, at a complete loss for words for several moments as he leaned back, nearly lifeless on the couch.

It was a few moments before his body seemed to recover enough to sink back into reality he finally said, "are you ok?"

She nodded. "That's the greatest thing that's ever happened in my life, Daddy." she said and smiled.

He still felt light headed from the endorphins and completely limp, like all the energy had been sucked from his body and he was only a limp rag, but he managed to say "Ok, bedtime. I know I'm going to sleep good after that," he said, smiled and pecked her on the lips.

"Can't I sleep with you tonight?" she begged.

He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but was powerless to resist. After all, she just blew him to the point of feeling stoned. Even if she hadn't known how to deep throat or much at all about the best way to please a man, her tight body and enthusiasm more than made up for it. Also, doing something illicit had made the experience more heightened, he reasoned

He was vaguely aware there would be problems down the line. Did this mean he was now in a relationship with Cassie? Also, what about Rebecca? Had he cheated on her? He laughed at his idiocy. Yeah. He had. Well, he would break it off with Rebecca. At least until Cassie went to college and found a boyfriend, or maybe until some time passed and he had some perspective.

He decided not to think about it right then, and instead said "It's getting late, and you have school tomorrow."

"We could always stay home and fuck." she said, looking practically drunk on his cum then nuzzled herself into his chest. He realized she had swallowed every last drop of his jizz like a good little cum slut.

"I think you've had enough for a first timer."

"But you'll take my virginity, won't you?" she asked, hopefully.

"Cassie, that's a really big deal."

"Only if you make it a big deal." she argued and hugged him tighter. I don't know why you keep trying to hold back. I love you. You don't understand."

"Honey." he said. "Sex is a huge step. As much as social media and even your friends might lead you to believe otherwise. You could get pregnant. At least let's be responsible about this. Christ, I don't even have any condoms in the house." he said. It was true. True, he hadn't worried about birth control with Rebecca, but she was a grown woman. She was nearly 40, and he assumed she would have said something if she wanted him to wrap it up.

She rolled her eyes, "But I can get one of those plan B pills or whatever." she said. "Julia says they work fine." she was pouting now.

"Not tonight, baby. I want it to be special" he said.

"But if it's with you, it will be special."She continued to pout. "I don't care about anything else. We can skip dinner and roses. We've done that already. Millions of times." she said, continuing to sulk, but after climbing the wide staircase, flopped into the bed next to him.

He had thought she would try to get him to fuck her before going to bed, but he supposed it was late and after a fantastic mind numbing orgasm they were both spent. He fell asleep, his cock, semi hard against her naked ass crack and his arm slung across her midriff.

In the early morning hours, he woke up to a gentle breeze on his cock as if the blankets had been lifted from his body. He opened his eyes to find his beautiful daughter, lovingly gazing at his dick, then looked up at him with adoring eyes, before slurping it into her mouth to kiss him to life.

After several minutes of sucking him like a cock possessed nymph, Cassie shimmied up to where she could face him "Daddy, you're so good. I need you to fuck me. Please. I need your cock, and I need your cum inside of me." and ground her pussy on his cock so he could feel the juices on his rod.

At this point, he couldn't have stopped it if he tried. He was powerless. His member was rock hard, and here she was with her fresh and young virginal pussy, gyrating for him. Begging him to take her.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Daddy. I've been dreaming of this moment. Please. Fuck me! I need it. At least once."

"Cassie, I don't think that's a good idea."

"I don't care, Daddy. I've been wanting this. I need this. Please!" she said. "If you don't fuck me right now, I'll die. I need you inside of me.

With that, he turned her on her back and lined up his dick with her hole. He thought about how small the dildo was compared with his cock. What she had used to toy herself with was only about the size of a tampon. His cock was a lot bigger, and she was going to be in for a huge surprise when he actually put it inside of her.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?" he asked.

"Oh yes. Give it to me."

He placed his cock on top of abdomen as if to show her visually just what exactly was going to go inside her, but she impatiently moved so that his cockhead was ground against her lips which seemed to want to suck him inside.

He complied and leaned forward. God she was tight and wet. He had to push inside a centimeter at a time. "Oh Daddy!" she said, throwing her head back. "You're so big!" she whispered in awe as he continued to thrust inside of her tight fit.

Finally, his cock hit a wall, and he was in as deep as he could go. She looked down and saw herself impaled on his rod. "Oh, it's really in there." she said and laughed a little. "Finally."

"Yeah. That's what you wanted." he said. "You ready to get fucked?" he asked.

"Oh God yes!" she moaned, and he thrust himself out of her as slow as he could so she could get used to his size.

He barely thrust at all when he felt her pelvic muscles clamp down around his cock, hard and she screamed "Oh God, Daddy! Oh Fuck!" which caused him to want to go faster and harder.

She was adapting to his cock, and her body seemed to be set off by having him inside of her. He felt a gush of juices around his cock, and he wondered if she had cum already. She tightened her legs around him and pulled him close as he felt her pussy contract against his, which seemed to be only the beginning.

After a few moments, she indicated that she wanted to be in control of him, and she pivoted her body so that he could watch her breasts jiggle as she bounced up and down on his cock, and moaned "Fuck, Daddy! This is fantastic!"

She was bucking wildly against him, and the sight of her in ecstasy caused him to thrust up against her harder and more urgently.

"Oh God, Daddy! I'm going to cum!" she said. "Fuck! Fuck!" she said as her face grew red and more excited as she got closer.

"I can't hold on any longer." Lionel bellowed. "I'm going to have to pull out."

"No! Just a little longer Daddy. Just cum inside me!" she begged.

He didn't think he could pull out of that vice like cunt if he wanted to.

Suddenly, her pussy clamped down on his cock, and as she ground down as hard as she could against him, and the suction and tightness caused him to empty himself inside her, hard. Her vagina drained his balls, and it felt as though she had drained him of every thought and every stress and every misgiving he'd had over the past few months. In fact, he wondered why he had resisted her so long.

She hugged him and whispered what she thought of the situation. "I love you, Daddy. We were meant to be together, you and me.

............................................................

Lionel walked through the door of the insurance company, he was three hours late. Rebecca smiled at him awkwardly, and in response, he nodded vaguely as he went by her desk. Christ, he would need to deal with her eventually, but dreaded the necessary break up talk.

When he made it to his corner office, he found he had a full inbox of ledgers to sort through, and he got started reading through them, trying to get his mind off the crazy situation he had created with his daughter and girlfriend.

A few minutes ticked by. He talked to someone trying to file a claim for the loss of food in their fridge, filed a few reports, and then there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah." he said, half hoping it was his partner coming to talk to him about advertising or some such non emotional issue, but instead it was Rebecca. Of course it was, he thought with a sigh. He tried not to let his annoyance show as she tentatively stepped inside the office and quickly clicked the door shut behind her. She was obviously distraught.