Cassie's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lionel forced the corners of his mouth to go up in a pathetic imitation of a smile and gave her his full attention. She sat without being asked, and a million things flashed in his mind. He would spin some kind of bullshit about how he wasn't ready to date again. After all, the ink on the divorce papers was practically still wet. That was a plausible enough explanation. If she inferred he was turned off by her relationship with her father, well, so be it. Before he could say anything though, she began to talk.

"I've been thinking about what I told you all night, and I totally understand. I probably shouldn't have told you what happened between me and, you know." she said sheepishly. "I can't change the past, but I should have waited a while longer to tell you something so personal. Something that would seem so perverse to a lot of people. Her eyes fluttered downward.

He was afraid she was going to cry and probably had been for quite some time. Her eyes were puffy, and she wasn't wearing any make up, so she had likely spent most of the night in tears.

Lionel wasn't sure what to say. She did remind him a lot of Cassie, especially the way she put the hair back behind her ear. Oh hell. He never could stand to see a woman upset.

He came over to the other side of the desk, and sat in the chair beside her reserved for clients.

"It's ok." he said and put his arm around her shoulder. "To be truthful, I'm not sure how I feel about your past, but the past is in the past." he said. He couldn't bear to break her heart.

She sniffled and accepted his embrace. "So you're not breaking up with me?" she asked in disbelief. "When you didn't return my phone calls, I thought you were done with me." she said, wiping her eyes.

Lionel was a softie. He couldn't say no to his daughter, and couldn't say no to Rebecca either, it seemed. "You caught me off guard, that's all." he said.

She hugged him gratefully, and went right for his crotch. The cock his daughter had fucked only that morning. "Oh good, because I missed this." she said, rubbing it through his kaki's. As wonderful as my father was, his cock wasn't anywhere near as big and satisfying as yours, and I mean that." she said, and leaned in to kiss him.

He allowed himself to be kissed, and his pants suddenly felt a lot tighter.

"So you're not put off by my...past relationship?" she said, searching his eyes. "I can tell you're upset about it. You look tired. I bet you didn't sleep last night either." she said.

"Well, it's not the kind of thing you hear every day." he said, glad he had a plausible reason to look disheveled.

She kissed him further, then whispered, "Fuck me right here!" she said. "On your desk." she said. "I've been missing you so much." she said, and stripped off her sweater right in front of him, so that she was only wearing her bra, and faced his computer on the desk.

Lionel unzipped his pants and let free his cock, which was rock hard at the prospect of fucking two women in the span of only a few hours, despite the fact that he had cum twice already that morning. He then hitched up her skirt, pulled down her black lace underwear and teased her slit with his cock.

"Oh God." he thought, and his mind wandered to his daughter's pussy. How fresh and unfucked it had been. He thought of how wet her hole was, and how she had so willingly and knowingly wanted his cock inside it. How she had begged him to fuck, and how he had accepted her lewd offer. He imagined himself going from hole to hole, fucking both of them at the same time as they kissed and the three of them pleasured each other.

He eased himself into Rebecca from behind. She wanted it just as much as Cassie had. In fact, he wondered if Cassie would look like Rebecca when she got older. She probably would, but without the big breasts. Cassie was more athletic, and Rebecca more a curvy pin up girl type.

He began to thrust inside Rebecca and saw her large breasts jiggling with the movement, which was perhaps the biggest difference between the two women and felt her need surround his cock.

She let out a moan, and forced herself to stay quiet, whispering somethign that sounded like "oh Fuck." he continued to thrust inside her and enjoy the sensations her pussy was creating around his cock. As soft and wet and warm as she was, he knew Cassie's pussy would be even more so. The memory of Cassie's virginal pussy clasping around his fingers caused the familiar tug on his balls that was his cue to pull out. He did, and he felt his balls empty themselves all over her backside.

He wiped up his spunk with a tissue, and she turned around and faced him, happy. "Thank you." she said and kissed him. "Thank you for fucking me, Lionel." she said.

He kissed her again, and said "Dinner on Friday?" and she nodded excitedly.

For the next several months, Lionel felt guilty. He was fucking his daughter pretty much every day, sometimes twice a day. In fact, he was even missing work and she was missing school to stay in bed and pleasure themselves, and then he had Rebecca to contend with several times a week, who had no idea he was fucking Cassie. Had it not been for the forbidden aspect of it, he doubted he would even have been able to get it up for Rebecca on their Tuesday/Thursday rendezvous.

As it turned out, it was Cassie who broached the subject of Rebecca.

"Dad, are you still seeing that woman?" she asked. "You know. The one you went to coffee with that works in your office."

Lionel went stone silent.

"You fucked her, didn't you." she asked.

"Well," he took a deep breath. "Yeah." no need to mention he was still fucking her.

"Is she pretty?" Cassie asked.

"Honey, I don't know what you're getting at."

"Just answer the question. Is she pretty."

"I mean..."

"Is she as pretty as me?" she asked and sulked.

"No, she's not as pretty as you." he said. It was true. Rebecca was attractive, but Cassie was younger and if he was going to be blunt about it, had a much tighter pussy. He enjoyed fucking Rebecca, but Cassie was a 10, and he would choose her every time.

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, I just have these urges." she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, your cock is amazing, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to try pussy." she said. "I'm just being honest." she said and kissed him. "I have been watching porn on the internet and saw a threesome. It looked really fun. I mean, I love your cock, and I never want another man inside of me, but I do wonder what it would be like to have sex with a woman too.

His cock got hard at the thought, even though he had just busted a load inside of her, but didn't know how Rebecca would take it.

"So you want me to ask Rebecca for a threesome?" he asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah. I mean. If she's petty and whatever." she said. "I don't want to do it with a girl at school or anything. It might be weird. But if you've already been intimate with her she might be open to it, and maybe she could teach me some things" Cassie said. Sometimes experience is better."

He had to agree. It was true that Rebecca did give a much better blowjob. She'd had more practice, and her technique was much better. He only wondered how she would take it. If she would be into it or not.

...............................

At dinner the next night, Lionel took Rebecca to the fanciest restaurant he knew of. A place where the entrees were 100 dollars, and with appetizers and wine, the meal would probably run at least 500 dollars. He reasoned at least if she was angry with him, she likely wouldn't make a scene in such a posh atmosphere.

Over appetizers, he almost decided to just let things go on as they were, but truthfully, he wanted something to happen. He was tired of lying to Cassie about sleeping with Rebecca, and letting Rebecca go on believing she was the only woman in his life. At the very least if she wasn't into it, he could stop the sneaking around. He wasn't lying exactly, but at least if Rebecca was out of the picture, he could focus on his daughter alone and keeping her pussy satisfied.

"Are you enjoying your food?" Lionel asked, wondering how he was going to broach the subject. He would do it, he had to. She might be upset, but at least there would be a resolution.

"It's divine." she said.

"So, you haven't met my daughter, Cassie yet have you?" he asked.

"Well, no. I've looked her up on the internet though. She's quite impressive. She's beautiful, looks to be involved in cheerleading and was on the yearbook staff, if Google is a good indication."

"She's on the honor roll too." he said with a fair amount of pride."

"I'm not surprised." she said "You're her father."

"I wanted to tell you though." he said, and was starting to feel nervous. This was the beginning of the end he told himself. Once he said these words, he could never unsay them. Christ. He thought. "You know how you said you slept with your father?" he said looking at her gauging her reaction.

"I did." she said, looking confused, then putting the pieces together. "Are you telling me you want to sleep with Cassie?" she said looking at him perplexed.

It was now or never, he told himself, trying to get up his courage. "I don't want to." he said slowly. "I kind of am."

"What?" she asked, confused. "You're having a sexual relationship with your own daughter?" she asked, almost in disbelief.

"I probably wouldn't have, but you came along and made it seem normal, and she's been coming onto me since her 18th birthday." he paused then went on." I guess one thing led to another." he tried to explain, stammering.

"I don't really know how to take that." she said. "I just thought you were going to say you wanted us to meet."

"I do. I definitely do, but I want you to know what's been happening.

"I...I think I need to get some air." she said, and grabbed her bag and left the restaurant.

Lionel paid the check, and left, glad he had at least taken her somewhere where she couldn't cause a scene. Of course she was upset. It was only natural. She wasn't at work the next day either, and Lionel was fairly certain he would receive her notice in a week or so. He didn't care. He would sign her paychecks until she decided to give her notice even if it was in a year. He owed her at least that.

One week went by without any word from Rebecca, but then one day when he put the key into the lock after a long day at the office, he saw Rebecca in the living room of his house talking to Cassie.

"Hi Daddy!" Cassie said, looking at him and grinning. "Look who stopped by." he wasn't sure what Rebecca's mood was, but she looked sexy as ever.

"Hi Lionel" she said, "I thought about it, and decided that you shouldn't give up your relationship with your daughter. That it meant so much to me to have such intimate feelings for my own father, and that it would be a shame if you two couldn't experience the same. Also, I'm just so in love with you, I don't want to break up. Given the circumstances, it might be worth it to share our love for each other. The three of us.

His cock got hard at the prospect.

"Come sit down, darling, and let me see that big dick of yours."

He sat. The two women appear at his side, working together in order to please him. Each taking turns outlining his cock with their fingernails and kissing him.

Rebecca was the first to stand up and give him a strip tease, slowly shimmying off her trademark dark sweater and letting him see her black lace bra beneath. She then took off the leggings she was wearing, slowly, as he watched, his daughter touching and teasing his cock.

When Rebecca was clad in just her underwear, she then gestured that Cassie take off her clothing the same way. When Cassie stood to put on the same show, Rebecca pushed things forward by taking off Lionel's pants and allowing his cock to bob free.

"Oh I just love being part of this!" she said with excitement. "I want the three of us to be together for a long time. Fucking and enjoying your cock sweetheart!" she said. He couldn't do anything but groan his agreement.

Unlike Rebecca, Cassie normally didn't wear sexy underwear, preferring basic white undergarments that did the job rather than look ornamental, but today she was wearing a red lace thong and bra with underwire, making her already perfect figure look even more ideal, and also making him wonder if this had been planned. Had Rebecca reached out to Cassie?

He only thought of it briefly before his daughter put her mouth on his dickhead and teased it by flicking her mouth over the tip while Rebecca held the base. "That's so sexy." she said.

They took turns sucking his cock and balls, until he finally felt the familiar tug in his groin, knowing that he was about to explode. As the cum was released from his testicles into the girls' waiting mouths, they kissed it away, almost seeming to fight for the taste.

As Lionel recovered on the couch, Cassie continued to kiss Rebecca and pulled down her lace black underwear. She then gently guided her so that her back was on the carpet so she could better access her pussy. The fact that they were still spitting his cum around in their mouths made it all the more sexy.

"Ooh, I've wondered what pussy tasted like." she cooed as she stuck her tongue out in order to lap at Rebecca's clit. "I love it." she said, and continued to french kiss it.

Cassie then maneuvered so her pussy was in Rebecca's face in a 69 position, and the two women had access to each other's holes and could finger and lick them.

When Lionel recovered, he made his way over to fuck his daughter, for the first time, infront of someone else.

"Ooh, that's hot." Rebecca said as she watched his cock go inside her as she licked Cassie's pussy. "I fucking love looking at that. It's so beautiful." she said and in response, Cassie seemed to lap at Rebecca's clit harder. "It reminds me of the good times I had with my father,'' she said. When Lionel's cock slipped out of his daughter's pussy, she kissed it lovingly and put it back inside of Cassie.

Soon enough, Rebecca was ready to get fucked, and with a happy sound, guided Lionel on his back and sat on his dick. Then she said "Come on Cassie. Sit on his face, and we can play with each other's tits" she directed, and was soon in a trance of fucking and kissing and gyrating in a sexual frenzy.

When she was finished and both Cassie and Rebecca had cum, the two girls took turns licking his cock and sucking his balls. Finally, he let loose another mind numbing orgasm that took all the energy out of him before he collapsed again in a puddle of endorphins, spent.

.............................................

After the initial threesome, Lionel and Cassie decided Rebecca should move in so they could enjoy sex together every day between whoever they felt like sleeping with at the time. It was a wonderful loving relationship where to the outside world, it looked like they were living as father, stepmother and daughter, but in their private world, the two women were sex sisters who gobbled up the cum of their daddy every day.