Cassie's Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Father and daughter find love...and someone to share it with.
10.1k words
4.68
42.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, you look nice." Lionel's daughter Cassie came up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. On the lips, not the cheek like she had been doing every day since the day she turned 18. "You look sexy." she said, giving him an appraising look.

He didn't think he was dressed especially nice. Maybe a little polished for a Saturday, but he was just wearing what he would to work: a polo shirt and jeans.

"Just don't fall in love, ok." she said, coming closer now to adjust his collar. She maneuvered so her cheerleader toned thighs grazed his. She was wearing tight leggings that didn't leave much to the imagination.

"You'll always be my girl" he said, trying to ignore the pleasant sensations her closeness was causing. "Besides, it's just coffee."

"But I love you." she said impulsively, and pushed her body close to his. So close, he could feel the warmth of her pussy radiating through her tight pants. Before he could pull away, she closed the small gap between her lips and his and kissed him for the second time that morning, closed-mouthed but still full on the lips. He was sure she could feel his cock jerk against her abdomen.

He backed away feeling uncomfortable and said "Call me if you need anything, and if there is an emergency call Mrs. Anderson, ok?" Mrs. Anderson was an elderly lady who babysat for Cassie when she was young and still came in to do the cleaning once a week.

Cassie fell back into the role of a normal teenage daughter, turning to pour some cereal into a bowl despite the fact that it was 2:00 and said "I'm 18, Dad. I'll be fine, don't freak out." and he picked his keys up off the kitchen counter and left.

"Christ." Lionel thought as he got in his Ferrari and put on the most boner killing talk radio he could find and backed out of the driveway.

Since Cassie's 18th birthday two months ago, she had been kissing him on the lips, but never had she pushed herself against him like that.

It had to be some kind of phase she was going through. Or maybe it was Cassie's mother Amanda's fault. Amanda had left two years ago and as a result, he and Cassie were really close. She was a young adult, sex was new, and because he was a man, she had confused that closeness with sexual attraction.

Understanding why she might have an unconventional attraction to him didn't cause his cock to soften though. He imagined Cassie would have the same effect on any man who got within sight of her 18 year old body. She was stunning. In top shape from dance classes and cheerleading, had long brown hair, a pert nose, rosebud mouth. She was really something to look at. A lot like her mother had been without all the plastic surgery and make up.

In fact, he could pinpoint the exact moment he noticed she was no longer a little girl. It was two months ago at her 18th birthday party. She'd blown out her candles on the vanilla cake decorated with cheerleader paraphernalia and a sugar tiara and turned towards him with an excited smile. "I'm 18 now, Daddy!" she squealed, then proceeded to kiss him right on the lips in front of everyone at the house that night. Her friends, a few neighbors, and even his parents had witnessed it. Before that, she had only ever given him a chaste peck on the cheek.

At the time, he had played it off like a normal occurrence between the two of them. As if that had been how they always showed affection. As though she had been in the habit of doing it from when she was a little girl, and when she grew up, he hadn't noticed her toned curves, perky breasts and a sensual pout that would cause any man to go weak in the knees.

In the privacy of his bedroom at night though, when his mind wandered and pieces of day floated through his head, he thought about that unexpected kiss. How her lips were silky smooth, and how her jeans hugged her ass.

He also thought about how she had gone braless under a sheer white tank top that she had worn around the house the day of the party before changing into her sleek pink party dress. He had been able to see nearly every detail of her breasts under the thin gauzy material. How they had bounced when she moved, and how her perky upturned nipples teased him from under the fabric.

Before he knew it, he was stroking his cock. With the thought of his daughter's soft, sexy tits in his mind, he barely held off five minutes until his body let loose a powerful orgasm. In fact, the experience left him weak and almost out of touch with reality for a few moments before he drifted off to sleep.

What he hadn't expected was that she would continue kissing him on the lips even after the birthday party. At the celebration, he reasoned she had been excited about having all her friends there and turning 18. The kissing had been an extension of that. She didn't have a boyfriend, so she kissed her Dad. It never occurred to him she was aware of how her dressing and kissing him would make him feel. He reasoned she had worn the tank top because she hadn't cared how her tits looked in front of her 47 year old father. Someone he was sure she saw as asexual, old and out of touch. Hell, he'd thought of his Dad that way at her age.

After her birthday, she hadn't gone back to dressing modestly though. Right up until the very day she turned 18, she had worn oversized shirts and baggy sweatpants, but overnight she changed her mind and favored breast hugging tank tops and barely there shorts despite the fact that it was October and the weather was crisping up.

In fact, he had even caught her naked on several occasions. It was always when she going from his master bathroom where she liked to use the big tub with the spa jets, to her room. Later she would say she had forgotten her towel in her bathroom, though the excuse was flimsy at best since the housekeeper kept both bathrooms well stocked. He averted his eyes, but had seen everything. Her pink nipples, her soft looking pubic hair and her toned, sexy body from endless hours of exercise that only fueled his late night fantasies.

It was because of Cassie that Lionel decided to start dating again. Truthfully, he didn't want to even two years after his wife Amanda left, but thinking about Cassie's kisses and scantily clad body when he stroked himself was becoming a habit, and it couldn't continue. He needed to stop imagining her toned legs around his body and grinding that camel toe he'd seen so many times in the last few months against his cock. He had to stop, and the only way to do that was to become distracted by another woman, he decided.

So, he asked a woman from his work out for coffee. Rebecca. She seemed nice enough. Career focused, dark brown hair, blue eyes and glasses. In fact, she looked like an all grown up Cassie with more defined facial features and bigger breasts that had the fullness of a woman in her mid 30's. Someone at least approaching an appropriate age for a man knocking on the door of 50.

Lionel forced himself to focus on the podcast about gas prices and politics, and by the time he reached the coffee shop, his cock had retreated. He saw he was two minutes late. "damn traffic lights." he grumbled, hating to be late, even for a casual get together.

As got out of the car, he saw Rebecca in the window, already seated with what looked like a latte.

"Hi." she said happily when she spotted him walking through the door. "I'm so glad we could meet." She stood, gave him a quick hug that barely grazed his chest, and he was impressed with how nice she looked. She had on skinny jeans that clung to her generous curves with flats, and a sweater that was sexy, yet modest. She was also wearing diamond ear studs, and her hair hung loosely around her face.

"Me too." He said trying to make eye contact and display open body language to hide his nervousness. He then went to the register to order a tall espresso.

Rebecca was easy to talk to. They discussed work, life, then finally she said "I heard you were divorced." He nodded. Amanda had sent him papers, and he'd signed them willingly enough, though there were quite a few hearings before everything had been finalized since Amanda had wanted to squeeze him for every penny she could. After all, she had run off with Julio, the pool boy from the country club. Someone had to fund her gym memberships and plastic surgery. He doubted some 20 year old boy could do it for very long.

"What about you?" he asked, wanting to get off the subject of his ex wife.

"Well." she said and sighed. "I never did get married. I've had a few relationships, but nothing ever worked out." He was surprised. She was hardly a spinster. She looked vibrant. She cared about her appearance, obviously. Not like most women who had resolved to remain single, repelling men with extra pounds, sweatpants and unwashed hair.

She smiled demurely at her coffee cup and laughed. "Well, you see, I lived with my father until recently. He and I were very close, but he passed away just last year."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." He told her and meant it. Then started telling her about how close he was with Cassie, and how her mother leaving them had brought them even closer.

"I suppose it was like that for me and my father as well." she said. The corners of her mouth went up in something resembling a smile, but her eyes were sad. "My mother died shortly after I turned 18. I was an only child and, well, my father and I were close. We loved each other very much. Now that he's gone, it's been. Well, It's been trying for me." she told him and took a deep breath. " We were everything to each other."

Lionel wondered if maybe the relationship had been more than father/daughter love, but vetoed the idea. Just because he thought of Cassie in ways he shouldn't didn't mean the whole world was fucked up. Rebecca's father was probably a sweet old man. She had likely been his caretaker. He probably had some disease like ALS or Cancer that required a nurse, and they had gotten close. She hadn't dated because she was too busy taking care of him, and that kind of thing could be just as repellant to any man as bulky unwashed clothing and 100 extra pounds. Maybe even more so. Get your mind out of the gutter, Lionel. He told himself.

They talked for two hours and Lionel decided he really did like Rebecca. She was smart, quick, and had a good sense of humor. Plus she was hot in a librarian sort of way. He decided he wanted to go out with her again, so he locked down a dinner date for Saturday night. He'd take her to Dominics. He hadn't been there in years. Not since his wife ran off, and it was high time he went again.

"Well, thanks again, Lionel. It was nice to get out." she said wistfully. "I hadn't really been out with a man since..." she said and hesitated. "Well, since my father died."

"Was it a long drawn out thing?" he asked, feeling a little more comfortable asking questions since they had two hours of conversation behind them.

"Oh no." she said. "He was in a car accident. Killed instantly. He was very vibrant, why just that morning he had been...well, very energetic." She said. ...............................................................................................

On the way home from his date, Lionel went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner, then pulled into the garage. When he made his way into the kitchen and put the groceries on the counter, he heard a low moaning coming from upstairs.

"Cassie?" Lionel called, moving from the kitchen to the bottom of the wide staircase. "You ok, honey?" He listened.

The moaning got louder and he heard her scream "Fuck, Daddy!"

Had she gotten hurt and was calling for help? "Honey?" he called out urgently, trying to discern what exactly he had heard.

The moaning continued, and she heard "Daddy!! Fuck! Fuck!!" she said urgently and loudly. "Fuck, Daddy!"

"Cassie?" he called, bracing for the worst as he ran upstairs, skipping two at a time as he went.

He ran inside the open door, prepared to see her pinned under a bookshelf or lying there with a bone sticking out of her leg, but stopped in his tracks as soon as he cleared the doorway. There in the center of the pink frilly bed with a white canopy, the one he had bought her when she was 10, was his daughter. She was splayed out before his eyes. He saw it all. Her labia, her clit, her mound with a sprinkling of hair on it. Then there, between her legs was a small wand sized dildo she was thrusting in and out of herself fiercely.

"Oh Christ!" Lionel swore, then grabbed the door and closed it hard. He then headed back to the kitchen, his heart pounding

He took a deep breath and realized he was shaking.

He went to the liquor cabinet and got out a shot glass and bottle of gin. Maybe she had called out in more of a "oh fuck, Daddy caught me. Not, fuck, I'm thinking of my Daddy." he thought to himself, but it was like fitting a round peg into a square hole. That wasn't it. That little cock tease wanted him to catch her.

He poured himself a shot and drank it down in one gulp. He wouldn't play into it. She would go to college next year and find some boy to fuck. She was just having fantasies because the two of them lived together. It was one thing for either of them to quietly lust after each other when her bedroom was far down the hall, but quite another to bring those fantasies out into daylight.

Lionel made himself put the groceries, and took another shot of gin. He then started putting on a pot of spaghetti for dinner.

After dinner was prepared and the gin had relaxed him somewhat, he called Cassie down to eat.

"Hi Daddy." she said, her face flushed. He wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or a great orgasm. She was wearing a pajama top that rode up to expose her flat belly, and a pair of white silk white underwear for bottoms. There was no bra, and he could see her breasts through the thin fabric of her pink shirt, which might as well have the word slut stamped on it.

"Hi Pumpkin." he said, and indicated she should sit. He then took a deep breath, deciding he had to bring it up. He had to. He was the responsible adult here. "Honey. When you do things. Privately." he forced himself to go on. "Please close the door next time, ok?" he said.

"Sorry, Daddy." she said. "I didn't know you were home." she said innocently.. Almost so innocently he believed it. She looked down at her plate while slowly twirling her spaghetti with her fork.

"It's ok." he said, hesitating. "I just" he paused. "Please make a habit of closing the door, and I'll make sure to always knock when I need you."

She took a breath. "Ok."

After eating in silence for a little while she asked "How was your date?" She spit out the last word like it tasted bad in her mouth.

"Ok." he answered, and tried to ignore her breasts that were begging for his attention.

"Did you two kiss?" she asked. It sounded like she was accusing him. Sure, he understood she was miffed about him being intimate with someone besides her mother, but he hadn't so much as looked at a woman in two years. He needed to fuck someone, especially if she was going to parade around practically naked. Didn't she know she was the one driving him to do it?

"That is none of your business young lady." he said more harshly than he meant to. "I'm going to date. It's been two years since your mother left. She sent papers and is now off in Aruba or God knows where, and we've settled. I'm going to be seeing women now."

"Rebecca." she spat.

"Honey, I know you feel awkward about it, but it's been two years. It's time I started looking for someone to share my life with."

"But you have me, Daddy!" she said, and he detected real emotion in her voice. In fact, he thought she was fighting off tears.

"Honey, you'll be going on to college next year." he told her, bringing his voice down. "I know a year seems like a long way off at your age, but trust me, it's not. Your grades are excellent, and I can afford to send you anywhere you want to go. Staying here with me would be awful for you, and I'd be robbing you of a future. You don't want that, trust me"

"But I want to be with you!" she said. "I don't want to go anywhere. We can go traveling like you and Mom did, and I'll do anything you want. I already do a lot of the cooking and help Ms. Anderson with the housework. We could move, and I could be your girlfriend."

"What?" he said, shocked. "Cassie, you're going to college. I won't rob you of a life of your own." he hesitated but said "I've noticed you've been dressing and acting in a way that's not entirely appropriate, but I understand. You're insecure about the future, and scared I'll leave you like your mother." He said, restraining himself not to call his ex wife a bitch or a whore for leaving him in such a situation, "Trust me whatever feelings you have for me will fade. Those kind of things always do. Just ask your mom." he said with a sigh. "A relationship can't work between a parent and a child because, well...there is an imbalance of power there.

"Daddy, I will always love you. I could never meet a man I could love more than you. You're so strong and sexy, and I KNOW you are attracted to me. I felt your hard cock this morning, and you think I'm hot too. I've been thinking about it ever since you left and I know you heard me when you came in" she said.

"What?" he said, shocked she would bring that up. Having it happen was one thing, having her talk about his hard cock quite another.

"I know you find me attractive!" she said, almost accusing him.

"Honey, I have a cock. It gets hard. I can't control it." he said, feeling dread that she knew about his fantasies at night. "Of course I think you're beautiful, and even sexy, but I'm your father."

"Can we at least fuck once?" she said.

"Cassie, I don't want you using that word." he said thinking of how it had sounded in the heat of passion. "And I want you to march upstairs right now and put on some pants." for the first time ever commenting on her clothing, but he couldn't ignore it any longer. She was becoming obscene. "I can actually see your pussy lips through that thin, barely there fabric." he said, getting angry now.

"But Daddy, it's not wrong. We're both adults, and we love each other. I know you love me."

"Cassie." Lionel snarled. "Go. Pants. Now."

........................................................

For the next few weeks, Lionel barely saw his daughter. She still helped with dinner, still went to school and did her chores, but she looked depressed. She stopped kissing him on the lips or otherwise. She wallowed in her room, listening to music, doing homework and texting her friends. When he came home at night, she had stopped bounding towards him and bursting to tell him about her day.

Lionel tried to buy her things to make her smile. Truthfully, he missed his daughter. He gave her money to go out with friends and let her borrow the Ferrari, but nothing seemed to work. He even thought of having her go off to live with her grandparents across town, but when he mentioned it, she cried and slammed doors, saying she didn't want to leave her friends since that would mean switching to another school her senior year, so he relented. At least the bulky sweaters and shapeless pants returned to her wardrobe, so he felt a small victory there, even if he would have traded all that for her smile to return.

He continued to date Rebecca. He had begun to really like her. What was better is she had enthusiastically taken to sex, and they started meeting several times a week for lunch or dinner, and and a few hours of sex. Sometimes at her house, sometimes in a hotel because he didn't feel comfortable having Rebecca around Cassie yet.

After the third week, Rebecca stiffened a little in his arms after the sex act was done and let out her breath as if wondering if she should tell him something or not.

"What's the problem?" he asked, sensing something was off.