Cassy's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassandra is caught red handed in Jane's office.
10.2k words
4.82
39.1k
38

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : Cassandra Riley, a young and powerful rising star in the business world, meets her match in a coworker, Jane. Pushed into taking drastic, unethical action to thwart her rival, Cassandra finds herself at the mercy of Jane.

Author note : The following story is the beginning of an ongoing, multi-part series.

It is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 2 : Cassy's Gets Caught

-------

Fuck.

That's all I could think.

Fuck, fuck, fuck -

I'd been caught, red handed.

"You look like a deer caught in headlights, Cass," my coworker, Jane, smirked as she crossed the floor of her office towards me, "Although I guess you kind of are. Breaking into my office... using my computer... not very profession, is it?"

I sprung into action. Still standing behind Jane's desk, I reached down towards her computer, fumbling to find the power button. I had to turn the machine off! The screen was still displaying the fruits of my nefarious labors. My illicit, backdoor program was still running... there were windows open everywhere -- banking information, private emails, and a slew of fabricated evidence I'd been planting, which would have framed Jane for a multitude of infractions and crimes.

"Don't bother," Jane laughed as I powered the machine down, "I already know what you've been doing. I've been monitoring you. You're not the only one with friends in the tech department, you know."

I went white. She knew what I'd been doing? Surely not.

I'd bribed someone in the tech department to create the program I'd been using. I'd been assured it was a master system, capable of overriding any type of detection-

"Are you wondering how your tech friend let you down?" Jane said, mocking a pout, "Because you should be used to that sort of thing. People around here hate you, Cassy. You treat the tech guys like you're better than them -- they were happy to sell you down the river!"

"Jane," I began, standing up from her desk, "I don't know what you're thinking, but I assure you, this isn't what it looks like. I was simply conducting a routine inspection-"

"Oh, cut the bullshit, you phony tramp!" Jane said, stunning me into silence with the sharpness of her tone.

"I know exactly what you were doing." she said, leaning on the opposite side of desk, staring me down, "You thought you could find some sort of evidence of wrongdoing on my computer. You wanted to get me fired. When you couldn't find any evidence, you decided to create some, using your crafty little program. I was monitoring you when you hacked into my personal files, and I was monitoring you when you tried to forge my financial records!"

I didn't know how to respond. She was correct, of course. I'd been doing exactly what she was accusing me of doing. She'd obviously really been monitoring me... watching as I performed all of my illicit deeds.

How had I been so stupid, I wondered? Why had I thought this was a good idea? Had I really been so desperate to rid myself of Jane that I'd taken such a fatal risk?!

"Oh, Cassy..." Jane clucked her tongue, "You look like you brain is going to explode. Why don't you take a seat, and I'll tell you what ELSE I know."

I was too shocked to respond, so I followed Jane's suggestion, and slumped down into the chair behind her desk.

Jane was still leaning against the opposite side of her desk, smugly looking down at me.

Despite the horror of the situation I was facing, I couldn't help but notice she looked extremely sexy at the moment.

She was still wearing the same outfit she'd been clad in earlier ; a cheap business skirt with a blazer that didn't quite match, but somehow, she looked like she'd transformed.

It must be her hair, I pondered. Before, her dark locks had been pulled into a tight attempt at a professional ponytail. But now, her hair tumbled down to her shoulders, and her long bangs were carelessly hanging just above the tops of her sharp-witted eyes. Even her emerald nose stud looked fitting now, a sexy little blip dotting her smooth face.

She exuded a sort of confidence I wasn't used to. I wasn't used to the position I was in, slumped in a chair, with somebody else looming over me.

Normally, I was the one in charge. But not right now. Even my expensive clothes couldn't help blunt the fact that I was huddled in Jane's office chair like a child that had been caught swiping a cookie from the jar.

"So, let's go over the facts..." Jane said, pushing off of her desk and beginning to pace casually as she spoke to me, "You tried to frame me, Cassandra. But you failed. Everything you've been typing, I've been recording -- and none of it has actually been entered into the system. I have, of course, saved it all to a secure server... as evidence of YOUR wrong doing. I don't have to tell you that what you tried to do would have gotten me fired. Worse, embezzlement would have sent me to jail!"

I was still speechless. Jane turned to me, her grin evaporating into a frown that shook me to my core.

"Of course, you know all about embezzlement laws," she said, and my heart sunk. I prayed she wasn't going where I thought she was, but her next comment dashed that prayer to shreds, "You've been running your own little scheme for a long while now, haven't you?"

Oh. My. God.

"Jane-" I began, "You can't prove that I've been doing-"

"I told you," Jane interrupted me, "Your tech friend betrayed you. I know exactly what you've been up to. I know you've been siphoning funds into your own personal account, stealing from Illuminate Media's funds. I know you've been using your back door access to manipulate your way into your position. You've created quite the trail for me to follow... forging documents to get people in your way let go, tweaking numbers to inflate your own department and ruin other people's hard work..."

I was beginning to sweat now, my rigid composure failing to mask the fact that Jane's every words were true.

It was all as she said it was. I'd been ruthless behind the scenes, doing whatever it took to put myself in the position I was in. From bribery to blackmail, I'd done everything I'd needed to do to ensure my own success.

"Jane, everything I've done has been for the good of the company! " I began, desperate to regain control of the conversation, "I needed to right the ship. Illuminate Media was running itself into the ground when I started here, and I -"

"And you just figured you were the smartest tool in the shed," Jane laughed, "And for your efforts, I'm sure you figured you deserved some extra rewards, huh?"

I was quiet again. Once more, she was right.

But the truth was, I did deserve a little extra, didn't I? So I'd ruined some careers along the way. Most deserved it, and the ones that hadn't had given up their jobs for the greater good! Even without my manipulated performance numbers, I was still a stellar stand out in the tech world! I'd made this company millions -- surely I'd deserved a little piece of that pie for my efforts!

"Well, I guess the gig's up," Jane continued, "I'll have no choice but to go to the authorities with all of this. Maybe you can plea for a light sentence, only get a few years behind bars? You're pretty enough. I'm sure if you grease a few wheels... maybe find the right lawyer, they'll let you off easy-"

"Jane," I said, suddenly snapped back into action by the mention of her reporting me, "I'm sure we can be reasonable here. I -- clearly you... have reason to be upset with me. I was horrible to you, and I'm truly sorry. But if you tell the authorities about this... I'll be ruined!"

I straightened myself out, standing from the chair and steeling myself as best I could.

"You win, Jane," I said, trying to sound professional, "I admit it. All of it. Of course, I'll pay you for your silence. I'm assuming that's what this is about."

Jane went to say something, but I raised my hand, cutting her off.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make this right," I said, "I'll wire you money, right now. However much you want. Five hundred thousand -- one million -- you just give your number, and I'll have it transferred securely and secretly to your account by morning-"

Jane laughed.

"I threaten you with complete and utter destruction, and you offer me a million dollars?" she said, giggling, "Jeez, Cass! You really are a dumb blonde!"

I fumed.

"You want more?" I asked, feeling myself begin to lose my temper, "Fine. Just say a number and-"

"I don't want money," Jane said, "Why would I take your money when I could just take you as a prize instead?"

I was confused.

"Jane," I said, "Be reasonable here..."

"Why would I be reasonable?!" Jane said, laughing again at my huffy tone, "You treat everyone around here, me especially, like dirt! You act like you're queen of the world, and yet you've been fixing the numbers to make yourself look good at the expense of everyone else! Plus, you tried to frame me... not just in a way that would get me fired, but put in jail! Just for stepping on your pretty little manicured toes!"

"And all the while," Jane had spun back to face me again, pausing her pacing to really drill in the last part of her message, "You've been living large off of your shenanigans. I've got records of it all, Princess. Your crimes, your lies, and now I have a recording of you trying to bribe me into silence!"

She procured a small, black device from her blazer, flashing it at me with glee.

No doubt, it was a recorder.

Shit. Shit, shit, shit!

"Jane..." I said, my tone shifting from angry into a meek, mumbling, "Please, I'm begging you. I'll do whatever it takes..."

"Tell me about your morning," Jane said, a thin, dangerous smile growing across her face, "After you got a little peek at my ass in your Office, and I told you that you wouldn't last till noon without touching yourself. You didn't last, did you? I bet you fucked yourself senseless."

My mouth dropped open.

"Excuse me?!" I said, blushing, "I did no such thing!"

"Wrong answer, Cass," Jane said, turning on her heels as if she was about to march out of her office.

I panicked.

"Wait!" I called out, "Wait -- Jane -- wait-"

My breath was heavy. Jane paused, her back still turned to me, halfway towards the door.

"Ok," I said, "I -- you're right. I... I was... I did..." I couldn't get the words out. I couldn't admit what I'd done earlier.

Jane took another step towards the door.

"I played with myself!" The words exploded from my mouth without warning. My cheeks burning red, I hung my head in shame as Jane spun back around.

"Oh?" She said, "Did you, Cass?"

"Yes..." I murmured, "I did. I was... I don't know why I did it. I was turned on, OK? And I couldn't stop myself."

"Did my pretty little ass really turn you on that much, Cass?" Jane quipped. She had a mocking inflection in her voice that drove me wild, but I was desperate to keep her from leaving the room, so I knew I had to answer in a way she'd accept.

"It... I don't know..." I said, "I was just in a mood... and I was frustrated... and-"

"And you're a little whore," Jane finished for me, "Aren't you, Cassy? You probably thought about me last night, too. I bet you got off picturing me fucking you in your dumb, Bimbo ass-"

"No!" I practically shouted, a burst of indignation lighting up my face, "That's disgusting! I'm not a whore, and I'm not a bimbo, and I don't do things like that-"

"If you lie to me one more time, I'll walk out of this office, and report everything you've done to the authorities," Jane said flatly, "You deserve this, Cassandra Riley. You deserve everything you've got coming to you, and you know it. You're not in control anymore, so give up the act. I own you now, and there's nothing you can do about it. Plus, deep down inside, you know you like it. You're the type of bitch who craves to be controlled ; I could see it the first moment I met you."

"The hell I am!" I spat back, losing my temper again, "You're just a worthless bitch, Jane Scott! You think you have the upper hand now, but just you wait- I'll figure out a way to undo all of this, and when I do, I'll ruin you!"

Jane laughed at my tantrum, and I nearly exploded with rage.

"Stop laughing!" I yelled, "Or I swear to God-"

"What are you gonna do?" Jane beamed, walking back over to me, and leaning on the opposite side of the desk again, "Are you gonna get all hot and bothered again? Maybe slip a finger up that rich little cunt of yours... give yourself a nice Fuck while thinking about me again? I bet you're nice and wet right now, aren't you?"

"I certainly am not!" I gasped at her lewd comments.

"Prove it!" Jane commanded, "Slide that expensive little skirt of yours up around your hips, and show me your panties. I bet they're nearly soaked through!"

"You're a vile, disgusting human being!" I raged, "You're a sick, twisted woman-"

"Cass-eyy," Jane said, singing out my name like one might speak to a child, "I told you I own you, and I just gave you an order. If you fail to follow my instructions... well... I guess you know the consequences..."

I trembled with rage. Staring across at Jane, I felt nothing but contempt for my co-worker turned blackmailer.

She was dangling the recorder in front of me, letting it swing in her fingers like the sword of Damocles.

I'd had enough. I wasn't letting this go any further. Jane was a depraved, sordid little insect. She was nothing compared to me, and she had no right to act like she was. I'd bested far better people than her, and I wasn't about to see my Empire fall just because one tempestuous slut decided she could challenge me.

"Give me that recording!" I bellowed, launching myself around the desk. I raced around the mahogany rectangle, rushing to Jane with an angry fury. She stepped back, looking amused at my burst of rage. She didn't look worried, and her smug smirk was still plastered on her face. It only pushed me further over the edge.

I launched at her, not even reaching for the recorder any more. I simply wanted to throttle her. I wanted to wrap my hands around her neck, slap her senseless for her insolent behavior.

I'd never gotten physical with anyone before in my life, and I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I didn't care. I was already caught red handed in any number of crimes. She deserve a slap for all of her insults, and I was going to show her who was in charge, here!

Jane stepped back again, and my swing, an open-palmed slap aimed straight at her face, missed by a mile.

She'd moved fast, and it caught me off guard. I stumbled a bit, but kept going for her. My other hand whipped forward, trying to grab the recorder from her -

She caught my wrist in her hand, and I froze.

"Wow, you really are all hot and bothered," She said, holding my wrist firmly. I twisted it, trying to escape... but couldn't pull free. My other hand lashed out, still aiming for her smug cheek-

She caught that hand, too.

"Did you really just try to slap me?!" Jane laughed, "God damn, Cass! You've really sunk low now, huh?! You're behaving like a petty brat! It's not something I'd have expected from someone who claims to be such a brilliant executive!"

I wriggled my arms, trying desperately to break free. Jane was surprisingly strong for her tiny frame. Even though I was taller than her, she held me without breaking a sweat.

Just more evidence that she came from a poor, crummy past, I thought sourly. She'd probably been in a few street brawls back in the day, mixing it up with the rest of the low-class trash...

"I can see you're a slow learner, so I'll lay things out for you one more time. Either you do as I tell you, without a fuss, or I'll march right out of this office, and you'll be fired by tomorrow morning. I've got mountains of evidence to use against you. So just say the words, if that's what you want..."

She let go of my hands, daring me to try to slap her again. I didn't budge.

"Good," she said, noting my stillness, "Now, are you going to listen to me like a good little Pet?"

I flushed red, clenching my fists into tight balls.

"I..." I muttered, my mind racing to find one last way out of my current predicament, "I guess... I really have no choice, do I, Jane?"

"Cassy, darling," Jane said, reaching up and placing her hand on my glowing cheek, "Of course you have a choice! But from now on, you don't call me Jane. It's 'ma'am', unless I tell you otherwise, mkay?"

She patted my cheek, and I scoffed.

As if, I thought!

I scowled at her, my lips tightly sealed.

"OK, fair enough," Jane said, spinning on her heels and marching towards the door, "Like I said, it's your choice-"

"Wait!" I said, but she didn't stop, "Jane, please-"

My mind raced, panicking as Jane opened the door to her office, preparing to leave.

"Ma'am!" I blurted. She stopped.

"Please, ma'am-" I added, feeling my whole body melt with humiliation, "Please don't. I'll listen, I swear!"

Jane paused, frozen with her back to me for an excruciating moment. Finally, mercifully, she turned back into the room, and shut the door again.

"Lift up your skirt," she said, "I want to prove a point. I want to see how wet you are, just from this little interaction we've been having."

My mouth fell open again, still in disbelief that she was ordering me to do this.

"I... why the hell would I be wet right now..." I protested meekly, feeling her eyes burn into me.

Jane's smile faded.

"I gave you an order, Slut!" she barked. Without thinking, I felt my hands snap to the hem of my skirt. Her sudden shift into such an authoritarian tone had surprised me, and I guess I was still shaken from her threat to report me, so I'd simply moved to obey-

"Now or never, Slut!" she said, repeating herself a little louder and crossing her arms impatiently.

I sighed in protest, but I knew I had no choice. I began to slide my skirt up, slowly and nervously. To my horror, I realized for the first time that I was indeed wet between my legs.

"Up!" Jane prompted, snapping her fingers as I lingered with my skirt, "I don't have all day for your lazy ass, Cass!"

I groaned, not knowing what else I could do, and flipped my skirt up above my pantie line. I hiked it above my hips, as Jane had instructed.

"That's better!" she said, smiling again as she began to walk over to me, "Now, part 'em! I'm gonna give you a little inspection!"

I didn't move fast enough. By the time she got to me, my legs were still pressed together. She jabbed a firm finger into my thigh, and I jumped in surprise, spreading my legs where I stood without resistance.

"Ah, just what I thought," Jane said, bending down to get a close look at my panties, "You're soaked right through. You've been getting off this whole time, haven't you?"

I was still holding my skirt up, frozen in disbelief that my coworker's face was inches from my silk panties.

I felt a flush of arousal as she inspected me so closely like some sort of show animal. Still... knowing that she was seeing my intimate parts so completely unguarded was... erotic somehow. It was so unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I was so used to being in control... this whole situation was driving me wild in a way I was not prepared to handle.

Jane stood back up, I felt her hand move down between my legs. Her fingers touched me without warning, running themselves along the soaked fabric of my underwear.

"Wait, Jane," I protested, remembering too late that I'd be instructed not to call her that name, "I mean, ma'am! We can't do this -- we're at work, for God's sake!"

Jane ignored me entirely.

"Hmm... pretty wild down here..." Jane said, purring her words to me while her fingers explored the wet trim of my panties, "Guess I'll take this as an apology, huh?"

I glared at her, still holding my skirt up around my waist.