Cassy's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a very good girl!" Jane beamed, just as I felt my puckered ass against my probing fingers, "Now give it a little tickle, just to let me know you're enjoying yourself!"

While she was speaking, I heard something rattle. She was setting something up, I realized, while I hadn't been able to see her.

I swore at myself for getting so distracted. I'd almost forgotten where I was, propped up on the desk while I finger fucked myself! I'd somehow taken it for granted that Jane wouldn't get up to anything except to watch me pleasure myself, as if she'd only wanted a show and nothing more.

I was so stupid!

My head shot up, and my mouth fell open in horror.

"Hey!" Jane said, looking cross even with her persistently annoying smile, "No peeking!'

My face was white. She'd set up a camera.

A tripod, to be exact, with a cell phone clamped on top of it.

"No!" I shrieked, sitting up from the desk. Immediately, she was on me again, restraining my arms as I tried to hop down off of her desk.

She shushed me, but I struggled this time, horrified at the thought of being caught on camera in my current state.

"You can't!" I raged, "This has gone too far!"

"Cassy," Jane soothed me, speaking softly and calmly, "Relax -- it's not recording."

I was still resisting, but I did relax slightly at her reassuring words. It was a sigh of relief, if only a minor one, that the camera wasn't on.

"It could be, at any moment," she said, "Voice activated, all I have to do is say turn o-"

"Don't!" I stopped her at the last moment, terrified that the Camera had just become active. "Please! I'll do anything -- anything you want! I mean -- anything you want, ma'am!"

Jane smiled.

"That's what I like to hear," she said, and once more, I felt myself pushed back onto the desk. She leaned over me, hovering above my face, with her hands firmly pressing down on my own.

"I want to see Cassandra Riley, Woman of the Year, fuck her tight little pussy on my desk..." she said coyly, "Does that sound like something you'd enjoy, slut?"

I murmured some sort of pitiful noise in protest, but said nothing.

I was only thinking about the camera now, praying that she wouldn't actually turn it on.

"Answer me, slut!" She said, and my mouth immediately sprung into action.

"Yes, ma'am!" I answered instinctively.

"Good girl," Jane said, releasing me, "Now... I can see that you're dripping all over my desk. I don't want you to lie to me, my little Cassy Pet. Tell me if you're turned on. Remember, no lying. If you're not aroused, I want you to say you're not. But if you are... you better be honest."

I cocked my head up again, trying to see her as she backed away. This time, I knew better than to sit up, and I gave up trying to see her. Instead, I stared up at the ceiling in defeat.

"I'm turned on," I said, feeling my entire body blush with shame.

"Do you want to play with yourself for me?" Jane asked.

"Y... yes..." I admitted again. I wanted to do anything to prevent her from turning on that camera.

I heard a bit of movement from Jane's direction, and my heart began to race.

"Just getting comfy, Pet," she said, having clearly just sat down on her corner sofa, "I have a nice view of your little display. I wish you could see what I can see. You're so sexy..."

Oh God. I felt so exposed. I felt so restrained, though there was nothing keeping me on the desk but my own submissive weakness. I wished I could just sit up and look at her!

All I could see was the ceiling. I felt helpless, and completely under her spell.

"I know you want to cum, Cassy," Jane purred softly from the corner, "Why don't you show me what a little slut you can be, OK? All this time you've been such a bitch... why don't you make up for it now. Give me a good show... play with your little holes for Jane."

I shuddered at the thought that she was making me do this. Worse, I shuddered at the thought that, despite all of the insanity surrounding my situation... I was undeniably turned on.

My hands moved practically of their own accord, slipping back into position on top and below my parted legs. I could feel the camera pointed at me as I slipped a finger back into my quivering pussy.

As before, I began to play with myself... stroking my clit with one hand, while the other gripped crawled its way round my leg, feeling for my ass.

I was really doing this, I thought, feeling my pace quicken. An overwhelming rush of arousal shot through me as dug my digits into my cunt. I began to thrust my hips, ever so gently, against my hand as I worked. Finally, I could even feel my second hand reach my unguared asshole.

I'd never really played with my ass before... and the sudden realization of what I was about to do floored me in a way I hadn't expected.

I tickled my finger over my ass, as Jane had instructed earlier, feeling the trembling skin with delight.

"Good girl..." I heard Jane say from the corner of the room, and her words somehow pushed me further down into my lustful state. "You've got the cutest little asshole. You should make sure you give it the attention it deserves."

With one hand of mine playing with my ass, the other was working my cunt with increasing fervor.

I closed my eyes, blocking out the rest of the room as I felt myself overcome with feelings of passion.

All I wanted to do was play with myself in this moment. I wanted to get off, to fuck myself until I came, right here on Jane's desk.

The fact that Jane was watching me sent shivers down my spine in endless tidal waves.

With my eyes still closed, I could picture what she saw.

Cassandra Riley, business powerhouse... millionaire before age twenty five... fucking herself like a slut on a coworker's desk.

My legs were spread even wider now, and my lower half was pushed up into the air off of the desk. I practically consumed my fingers with my pussy, sucking them in furiously as I thrust away.

Below me, I'd overcome enough of my trepidation to be openly smacking at my asshole with my hand, teasing it with a series of taps and grazes. I was still too nervous to stick my fingers inside of it... but I realized I was going to. I couldn't think of anything else, in fact.

I pressed on the entrance of my ass, threatening to slip a finger inside-

"Eyes open, Pet," Jane's voice broke me from my trance, and I opened my eyes.

She was hovering over me again, leaning against the side of the desk.

"What are you, Cassandra?" She asked dryly, leaning forward until she was inches from my panting mouth.

I looked up at her, lost in arousal. She was so beautiful... so sexy. I thought about our kiss earlier, and realized I was craving the taste of her lips again. She was still smirking -- so composed, the picture of complete control!

I melted under her gaze, and my hands kept feverishly working my cunt and ass with abandon.

"I'm a bitch!" I answered Jane's question honestly, "I'm a selfish, stupid bitch, and I deserve what I'm getting!"

The words came all too easily, and as I watched Jane's smirk transform into a wide smile, I knew they'd been the correct ones to say.

"And who owns you?" Jane asked, placing one of her hands up onto my jiggling breast.

"Y..." I hesitated, but a sharp squeeze of my heavy tit caused me to spit out the rest of the words, "You do! You own me!"

She laughed.

My humiliated face burned red. I felt myself collapse completely, defeated in every way. She'd beaten me, I knew, and I truly did deserve it.

"Do you want to cum for me, my little slut?" She cooed, stroking my nipple in a playful way, "Do you want to fuck yourself until you explode... all over my desk?"

This was hardly even a question I needed to think about, I knew. Still, I struggled to answer this time... still fighting to understand the surreal situation I was in.

My hands had stopped working as I pondered how to answer Jane's question. Seeing my hesitation, she leaned in, and kissed me on the lips again.

My body exploded in electrical pleasure as she pressed hard against me. This time, I returned the kiss with a fervor, pushing back against her as my hands began to move against my pussy and ass once more.

She kissed me again, and again, and I responded in kind every time. Our lips mashed together as we made out passionately on her office desk, and all the while I finger fucked my pussy and asshole beneath her.

I moaned into her mouth, completely surrendering to her, and when she finally pulled back to say the words I'd been dreading, I knew she'd won our war completely.

"You know, the camera's been on this whole time," she shrugged, a sexy smirk looking down at me.

Ashamed, I nodded. Inside, I'd known she'd been recording me. It had been part of the reason I'd been so turned on. I could feel the lens pointed at me, capturing every part of my lewd display. In addition to everything else she had over me... she'd now have a video of me fingering my two intimate holes on her desk, like a desperate, craven slut...

"You can cum," Jane said, "But you gotta ask for it."

I groaned, feeling her hands slip down over my flat stomach. She grabbed my hands, stopping me from playing with myself. It felt like a slap to the face... I'd been so close to cumming.

"Tell your Mistress you want to cum," Jane said, "And maybe I'll let you."

I knew the camera was still rolling. Though Jane was leaning over me, blocking its view of me, it would still record my answer.

"Y... yes..." I said, my clit throbbing with every word I spoke, "I... I want to cum..."

Jane cocked an eye, waiting for me to go on. It took me a moment, but I realized what she wanted.

"I want to cum... Mis... Mist..." I forced myself to say the word, too lost in my own lust to turn back now, "Mistress!"

Jane smiled, and kissed me once again. Then, she let go of my hands, and stood up.

"Ok, slut, if you're really so desperate to cum, I guess you can fuck yourself."

I nearly exploded, feeling my hands plunge into my holes with a wet, slick thud.

I cocked my head up, looking through the valley of my heaving tits as Jane backed away to give the camera a full view again. Still staring, I locked eyes with the device, looking it in the lens as I fucked my ass and pussy.

I could feel its lens on me like a hot light. It pushed me to levels I'd never known. I knew I was giving Jane even more ammunition against me, but I didn't care. I wanted to fuck myself, and I wanted her to see. I wanted her to have a recording of me obeying her instructions.

"Uuugh!" I cried out, letting my legs spread apart as far as they could go, "Oh God, it feels so good-"

I thrust against my hands, feeling desperate to fuck myself even harder for the little camera to record. My head rolled back, unable to stay propped up to look at the phone. I stared up at the ceiling again, lost to the world as I edged closer to a powerful orgasm.

"Ma'am!" I cried out, "I'm going to cum-"

There were three fingers stuffed up my cunt, and one in my ass. Both of my hands alternated their fucking, plunging in one after another like engine pistons.

Suddenly, Jane's face appeared above me again. She'd walked around the side of the desk, so as to leave the camera's view unobstructed, and was leaning over me.

"You're such a sexy little slut," she purred, reaching out to grab at my bobbing tits, "You have no idea how badly I've been wanting to see you like this..."

I barely heard her words. Instead of listening, I found myself leaning up, trying to kiss her again.

She smiled.

"Please," I begged for her lips as she squeezed my throbbing tits, "I'm going to cum- I'm gonna-"

I was over the edge now, I knew. I could feel the orgasm begin to explode before I had a chance to brace myself, though luckily Jane was there to help me in that regard.

She leaned in, keeping me firmly in place on the table as I exploded in passionate release. Pressing her mouth down over mine, she silence my raucous cries of ecstasy with a wet, hard kiss, and I was left with nothing else to do but experience my overwhelming orgasm in its full intensity.

My legs were locked to the side, spread as far as I could stretch. My hands were clamped over my ass and pussy as I came hard, every nook and cranny of my intimate moment captured by the recording camera. I shuddered and moaned into Jane's mouth as she mashed my tits together with powerful hands.

It felt like an hour that I was up on the desk, trembling and moaning under her grasp. By the end, my hands had fallen to my sides, leaving my exposed pussy to quiver and spurt for the camera as my muscles numbly fell limp.

I breathed heavily, unable to move as Jane pulled off me at last.

"Tell me you needed that," Jane said, "Tell me you loved it."

I was panting in ragged breaths, but I answered her honestly.

"I did," I said, adding "Ma'am." after for good measure.

Jane smiled, and began to pack up her camera and tripod.

I was still lying on her desk, too spent from my exertions to move.

"You should get home," Jane said, and I felt her toss my clothes through my parted legs onto my stomach, "You look like you could use some rest."

I struggled to sit up, pushing myself with my shaking arms until I was facing her.

"Jane," I said, "I mean... ma'am... that was... I don't know what happened..."

"Shh," Jane said, and made her way back to me again, "That was the real you, Cassy, awake for the first time."

She kissed me again, and I melted once more.

"Your private number's in my phone," she said, "I'll be calling you soon, so keep it with you at all times. We're going to have a lot of fun in the future, Cassandra Riley. Your training has only just begun..."

I still wasn't sure what she'd meant, but somehow, the way she'd said the words left me feeling the twinge of arousal spark up inside me once more.

What the hell was the matter with me?

I struggled to sort myself out, but my mind was more addled than it had ever been.

"See you soon, Slut!" Jane said with a smile, waving at me. For the first time, I realized that she'd kept my panties in her hand. Apparently, she had no intention of returning those.

I tried to respond, but my mouth just hung open, dumb and speechless.

"See you... soon..." I said at last, a monotone, stunned answer that made me sound as stupid as I felt.

"Lock the door on your way out," she added with one last cheeky grin.

Then Jane turned, and marched out of the room with a sexy sway.

The door clicked behind her, leaving me naked, wet, and dumbfounded atop her polished office desk.

Shamed, humiliated, and realizing that I'd only begun to scratch the surface with the situation I was facing... I shamefully collected my rumpled clothes and dressed as quickly as I could. As soon as Jane had left me alone, the fear of getting caught naked in her office returned to me in full force.

As I rushed to leave the building, my mind was aflame. I pondered my future with nervous trepidation.

My career was over, I told myself. My life as I knew it was over!

No, another voice answered, it wasn't, yet! I just had keep Jane happy!

As I drove home, my mind continued to argue against itself, all the while replaying the sordid details of my evening.

When I finally got home, I was too exhausted to do anything else but to crawl into my bed.

Still fully clothed, I wrapped myself in my sheets, trying to hide from the memory of earlier.

One phrase Jane had uttered in particular had stuck with me. The words had stood out in my mind, repeating themselves over and over again. They'd hinted at a tantalizing prospect... filled with the threat of continued torment at the hands of my rival...

Frustrated, I could feel the arousal building in between my legs again as my vivid imagination began to wander.

I pulled the covers up over my head, trying to hide from my thoughts, but they remained.

The particular phrase Jane had spoken to me was the last thing in my mind before I fell asleep that night.

"Your training has only just begun..."