Cassy's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not apologizing for anything!" I said defiantly, "I'm not a slut, or a bimbo, or whatever else you think I may be- oooh!"

Jane's fingers had slipped around the sides of my panties, and slid under them with ease. I let out an involuntary gasp as her fingers slid effortlessly into the folds of my cunt.

"You're enjoying this quite a bit," Jane cooed, "Pretty slutty behavior for such a prim and proper executive!"

I don't know why I didn't resist her.

The sudden touch from Jane's hand on my bare, exposed pussy sent a jolt of fire up my spine, immobilizing me. My hands were still in their places at my side, holding my skirt, and my legs were still parted to give her easy access beneath me.

"Good girl..." Jane said, sliding her fingers up and down the crevice of my slit. I felt her eyes burn into me, watching as my mouth fell open in reluctant arousal.

"Wait-" I begged, my breath sounding ragged, "You can't do this -- we're -- we're coworkers!"

I tried to squeeze my legs together, a final, desperate attempt to at least reduce the ease with which Jane had gained access to my most intimate parts.

Jane's heel thudded down on my toe, and I squeaked.

"Open!" she commanded, kicking my own feet with her own.

Without hesitation, I opened my legs back up, planting my heels to each side of Jane's feet.

"Good, you're already getting it!" Jane said, "It helps when you're enjoying yourself so much, doesn't it, Cassy?"

I burned with utter humiliation. Jane's finger was still sliding slowly up and down my trembling pussy, and I still wasn't even trying to resist.

"Tell me that feels good, Cass." Jane whispered.

"It... it feels..." I could barely get the words out, but a jolt of pleasure from her finger flicking over my clit caused me to blurt them out unexpectedly, "It feels good!"

"It feels good -- MA'AM!" Jane corrected me.

"It feels good... ma'am..." I muttered in response.

"So now that you're being a little more honest, I'm gonna ask the same question from earlier again," Jane said, slowly beginning to move her fingers in a rhythmic, massaging movement, "Did you play with yourself earlier?"

I let out a soft moan, feeling myself melt at her efforts between my thighs. The tip of her finger slipped inside me, for only a moment, and I nearly lost it. God, her touch felt amazing. It was better than anything I'd ever experienced, and she'd only penetrated me for a half of a second.

"I... yes... I already told you..." I admitted, my cheeks burning red as I once again confirmed that I'd touched myself this morning.

"And what were you thinking about when you were fucking yourself, in your office, during work hours?" Jane smugly asked me again.

I could feel the tips of her fingers, slick with wetness, slurping in and out of me. It felt electric, overwhelming all of the other thoughts I tried to formulate.

All I could do was answer Jane's question honestly.

"I thought about you-" I confessed, humiliated at the words I heard come out of my mouth, "I couldn't stop thinking about you... about your ass..."

"My little red thong?" Jane asked, "You liked my little show in your Office earlier, huh?" I felt her fingers begin to remove themselves from me. I felt myself lean forward, unwilling to let them leave my panties.

Jane noticed what I was doing, and smiled.

"Give me your hand, slut," she commanded. I let her take my right hand in her own, and immediately felt her guide it down to my panties. Nothing in me resisted, I simply let her control my movements.

"Keep going," she said, slipping my own hand down into my tiny pair of underwear, "Show me how turned on you are."

I let out a soft moan, burning with shame, but realizing I was already doing what she'd told me to. My fingers were moving of their own accord, sliding down into the crevice of my cunt and playing with my clit, taking off where she had left off.

What the hell was I doing? I screamed inside my own mind, demanding that I stop what I was doing at once!

I watched Jane's face as I touched myself. Her beautiful, sexy eyes peered into my own, drilling past any defenses I might have had into the depths of my mind. She could see that I was enjoying myself, I knew. There was nothing I could do to hide it.

"Go on," she pressed me, "You were touching yourself in your office... thinking of my ass in a little red thong..."

"Yes!" I gasped, as my fingers slid inside of my pussy with a wet 'shlucking' sound. Despite my internal command to stop what I was doing, I kept pushing them up, repeatedly, into my tight hole.

"I was thinking of your thong-" I said, fingering myself on my own now,, "I don't know why it turned me on so much -- I've never been so desperate to get off before-"

"Did you cum?" she asked, only an inch from my face.

"No-" I admitted, the frustration evident in my voice. "Mark came in, and I almost got caught-"

I had to stop. I had to regain control of the situation!

Steeling my resolve, I forced myself to remove my fingers from my cunt.

"Jane, I don't know what's going on," I panted, as she caught my retreating hand and held it to my quivering clit, "I don't know what you want, but I can't do this-"

"You can do it," Jane said with a smile, "And you want to. The truth is, Cassy, I've been watching you for a while now. I knew from the moment I saw you swaying that sexy ass through the halls of this office that I simply had to have you. I knew you were a slut, deep down. Despite the facade of control you put up, I knew you were just craving discipline. So I waited for you to mess up. I knew you weren't as smart as you pretended. You act like you're a brilliant business woman, but I could tell that what you really have inside that empty bimbo head is a airy vacuum."

I was incensed at her words, completely in shock with what she was saying.

"You know I'm right," Jane continued, "You practically set yourself up to fall into my lap. Now, with everything you've done... I own you completely. I'm going to train you, Cassandra. You're going to become my personal play thing. That's all I want. I don't want you to be fired, or put in jail... I just want you to become the slut you're meant to be, and enjoy every bit of you along the way."

No. She was insane, I thought. None of what she was saying was true. None of it could be true!

I couldn't be trained! I wasn't some empty headed whore! Nobody owned me, especially not this insolent, trailer-trash fiend! I as a God damned business executive, the Star of the corporate world!

I felt Jane's hands working on the clasp of my skirt. Lost in the moment, I'd evidently continued to play with myself, without Jane even forcing me to do it.

"Shhh... relax, Cassy," Jane said, "You know you've been wanting this."

"I don't!" I insisted, but my words fell flat as I continued to slide my fingers up and down my throbbing clit, "I'm not a bimbo, and I'm not your play thing!"

"Yeah, you are," Jane said, almost apologetically, "And if you're not ready to admit it just now, that's fine. You still have to listen to me, Cass. Unless you want to pay the piper for your misdeeds..."

Again, the image of her recorder flashed before me. On top of that, I remembered she'd caught me red handed using an illegal backdoor system. She claimed to have evidence of my attempts to frame her, and I had no reason to doubt her. She knew about my past, about the shady things I'd done... even the laws I'd broken to secure my status at the top of this corporation.

"Let's take this skirt off of you now," Jane said, "I've been dying to get a look at those long, perfect legs of yours."

I moved to resist her -- stopping my fingers from playing with my cunt long enough to grab her arms. But I didn't actually try to halt her. I held her arms limply as she undid the clasp of my skirt, and let it fall down around my parted ankles.

"Those too," she nodded down to my panties, "Actually, you do the honors."

She twisted her hands free from mine, and stepped back. Her eyes crept over my bare legs, and I could see the lust on her face.

"Take them off," she commanded firmly, "Come on, Cassy. I gave you an order. You're expected to follow it."

I blushed, humiliated as much by her firm tone as the fact that I was standing next to my discarded skirt.

"I... If I do..." I began, still in disbelief that I was even considering following her instruction, "Will you promise you won't report me-"

"I won't promise anything," Jane said, giggling, "Cassy, that's not how this works. You do what I say, when I say it, and that's that. You got it?"

I bit my lip, trying to read her expression.

She was serious, I knew. I had no choice but to listen to her, and I could only hope that by doing so, she would remain merciful to me.

My whole career flashed before my eyes as hooked my thumbs around the soft fabric of my wet panties, and begin to peel them down.

I'd done this to myself, I thought, as I bent down to let the tiny piece of clothing slide down around my ankles. I'd been stupid, I'd been arrogant... and in the end, I'd been sloppy!

I deserved what I was getting.

"Niiiice," Jane said, nodding in approval at my naked lower half like some sort of frat boy, "Damn, Cassy, you really have a sexy body. I love how smooth everything is -- it looks so inviting. You must just lose it whenever you look at yourself in a mirror, huh?"

I was dying of shame as she mocked me. She'd taken a step back, and was looking me over with a gleeful smile on her lips. My legs pressed together, and my hands did their best to cover my exposed private parts.

"Hands at your sides," Jane ordered, "and keep those legs parted -- I don't want you hiding that little beauty between them."

I balked at this, finally finding some courage to resist this insane situation.

"I'm not going to debase myself any further," I said indignantly, "You've humiliated me already. You've got your wish! Now please, just promise me you'll-"

Jane clucked her tongue, and I shut my mouth.

"Sorry, Cass, you just broke rule number one. Remember ; what I say, you do. Now you'll have to go a little further. Lose the top."

I furrowed my brow in anger.

What?!

She'd already stripped off my skirt and underwear, and now she wanted me to take off my shirt?!

That would leave me entirely naked! We were still in the Office, and though it was long after hours, I had no idea if someone might pop back in to grab something, and catch us here!

I was about to spout off again and tell Jane to go fuck herself, but I bit my tongue.

Once again, my career flashed in front of me.

"Fine!" I said, exasperated. I began unbuttoning my blazer, "I'll do it! You want to humiliate me -- fine, have it your way!"

Just please, I screamed inside, please be merciful if I obey!

I tossed my blazer aside, and began to undo the top underneath. It was only a two button top, so I had to slide it over my head to get it off.

The fabric stretched as I pulled it up over my large breasts. I tossed it to the side, too, piling it onto my blazer, as I looked to Jane for mercy.

I only had my bra to go, and I'd been hoping, some how, that Jane would stop me before I had to take it off.

Her smug look told me I'd been mistaken.

"Nice, a front clasp -- I like that," Jane said, watching me undo the front of my bra, "Good for allowing easy access. We'll have to remember stuff like that, when we go over your wardrobe in the future."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I also wasn't paying much attention. The only thing I was focused on, as I pulled my bra off around my shoulders, and tossed it onto the pile of my clothes, was the fact that I was completely naked now. Standing before Jane in her office, I was entirely exposed, wearing only my earrings as she ogled my naked form.

Strangely, despite the humiliation, I could feel myself heating up again. My thighs were still damp from before, but I felt a renewed sense of moisture forming between the folds of my cunt, and there was little I could do to hide it.

My hands were at my sides -- I'd put them there instinctively. Jane had ordered me earlier not to cover myself before, and I had disobeyed. This time I tried to please her.

"Hands up," she said, "Put them behind your head, and stick those juicy tits out."

I sighed.

I raised my arms, and tucked my hands behind my hair, pushing my chest out while Jane watched. There wasn't anything I could do to protest, I knew. I didn't want to anger her while she had such power over me... so I did what I was told, loathing every moment of it.

"You've got a killer body!" Jane exclaimed, looking just as happy as she sounded, "Those tits of yours are to die for! I've never seen such a perky pair! They're so huge, yet so firm -- they're real, aren't they?"

I glowed red in embarrassment.

"Yes," I said, "they are."

"I don't believe you," Jane said, "There's no way tits that big can be so perky and round. I'm gonna have to see for myself."

To my horror, Jane began to walk towards me. My hands fell from their raised position as I panicked -

"Nuh-uh," she said disapprovingly, catching them before they could move to stop her, "These stay up here."

She tucked my arms back up where they'd been, waiting until I reluctantly pushed my chest out again.

"Let's see," she cooed, and before I could react again, her fingers pressed against my chest.

"Oh, damn, I guess you were telling the truth..." she smiled at me as her fingers pressed into my firm, heavy breasts, "These are all natural. Damn, they feel great..."

I murmured softly as she fondled my tits, squeezing them and sliding her fingers across my sensitive nipples.

It all felt so surreal to me, standing here, naked and on display with my arms behind my head, while my loathsome enemy gently massaged my bare skin.

I breathed heavily against Jane's touch, feeling my heavy mounds push harder into her hands.

"I told you, these deserved to be on display," Jane whispered to me, and I felt a pinch on my nipples.

I opened my mouth to let out a squeal as she pinched me, but my mouth was immediately covered by her own lips.

She'd leaned in, kissing me in surprise as I'd gasped at her touch.

I felt myself melting as her tongue pushed its way into me, exploring the inside of my mouth with energetic dedication.

All the while, her hands continued to squeeze at my breasts, flicking my sensitive nipples in between powerful grasps.

When she finally pulled away, I found myself leaning in to her yet again, unwilling to let my mouth part from hers so quickly.

"Look at you," she giggled, "Already acting like a proper slut."

Struggling to catch my breath, I tried desperately to mask my arousal.

I cursed at myself for letting her get the upper hand again. Why hadn't I been rebuffing her advances more?! Why was I letting myself get so dreadfully turned on by such a depraved situation!

"Turn around," she said, pushing back from me after one final pinch of my nipples, "I want to see the rest of my property."

I shuddered. By "her property", of course, she was referring to me.

I began to protest.

"Ma'am..." I sighed... watching her lips twitch into a smile even before I begun to speak. I knew it was useless.

Slowly, I turned myself around, facing towards her desk, to give her a look at my back side.

"Your ass looks like it would love a good pounding," Jane's words cut through me like a knife, "It's divine. It deserves nothing less than to be fucked relentlessly."

I closed my eyes, trying to shut out her words. Continuing to turn, I finally faced her again.

"Lean back," she said, "Up on the desk."

My eyes were still closed, but I followed her instruction, leaning up against the edge of her desk.

"No, dummy!" She said, and my eyes shot open as I felt her hands on me once more, "Not like that -- like this!"

I practically squealed as she hoisted me by the waist, setting my naked ass down on her wide, polished desk.

My hands had still been above my head, so I'd been unprepared to balance myself as I tumbled onto my back.

Fortunately, Jane steadied me, keeping me from landing too hard on the desk, but making sure that when all was said and done, I was lying firmly on my back, my legs elevated off of the ground, and my hands at my side.

"Now, cutie pie, we're going to have some more fun," Jane said, and I watched her take a step back from me, "Well -- you're going to have fun. Since you were so well behaved just now, I've decided to let you play with yourself after all. You can even make up for earlier, when your play time was cut short!"

Again, I was confused. What was she talking about now?! Surely she didn't expect me to masturbate in front of her.

I cursed myself for being so stupid. Of course that was what she wanted.

I was up on her desk, legs parted, as if to form a lane for her to stare down at my cunt and ass.

"This is humiliating," I begged her, "I can't do it -- I'm not even turned on!"

My lie couldn't have been more obvious. It was clear that I was aroused, even if I didn't want to be. My legs were hanging open on the desk, and Jane could see every inch of my cunt, shimmering away with wet desire.

"I'm sorry, Jane, I just can't! There must be something else you can-" I was cut off mid sentence again. Propping myself up, I'd tried to sit up on the desk, but Jane had darted forward, catching me in the act.

"No!" she scolded me like a dog, "You do what I tell you!" she pushed me hard, back down onto the desk. Once more, I felt her grab my hand, and guide it down in between my legs.

I should have resisted more, but my mind was shocked into passive nothingness. I let Jane place my fingers in between my thighs once more, allowing her to slide my fingers back into the folds of my cunt.

"I want to see you playing with that tight little pussy of yours!" Jane barked, and I felt my hand spring into action.

"Remember," she said with an air of command that sent tingles down my spine, "You answer 'yes ma'am' and do what you're told, OK slut?"

I shuddered.

"Yes ma'am!" I said submissively.

Somehow, her mere tone had commanded me into action. Though I knew I had no choice at the moment but to obey her, it hadn't been the thought of my career that had caused my fingers to begin to squirm, and stroke at my tender patch of intimate skin... it had simply been Jane's authoritarian voice.

I'd practically felt her words like a taser, shocking me into a response.

She kept her hand on mine, making sure my fingers were dedicated in their task. I flicked my digits across my sensitive clit, quickening my pace as I felt the arousal start to take control again.

Finally, Jane pushed off of me again, stepping back out of sight once more as I stared up at the roof of her office, and played with my clit.

"Good girl," I heard her say, wishing I could sit up and look at her. It pained me to imagine the display she was looking at. My legs were parted, propped on on the desk and pushed halfway up my sides. I was fully exposed, even feeling the breeze from the office ventilation on my asshole.

"Don't be afraid of playing with your tight little ass, Cassy," Jane laughed, apparently reading my mind once more, "Your other hand needs something to do, after all."

I glared up at the roof, feeling the rage build inside of me.

"Play with it," she said, this time an unmistakable command, "Or I'll come over there and do it myself."

I grit my teeth, hating her with every fiber of my body.

Forcing myself to listen to her ridiculous demand, I moved my free hand down around my parted leg, feeling the lower part of my ass with my fingers.

Burning with shame, my fingers pulled at my ass cheek, parting it as even further as they gripped forwards, reaching out for my tight, trembling hole-