Cassy's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took out a can roughly, hoping it would be nice and shaken when Jane opened it. Stomping back to the patio, I picked up Jane's heavy bag again, and peeked my head outside.

Feeling my nerves tingle up and down my body, I stepped out. I felt more naked stepping into the outdoors than I had inside. Even though my yard was very secluded, and private by design, it still felt outlandish to be slipping outside of the safety of my house in the nude.

"You look so damn hot," Jane said, leaning over the back of my lounge chair as I approached with her beer and duffle bag, "Those jiggling tits are just begging for a good tongue-fuck."

Normally, I'd have gasped at her foul language... but I was occupied by other things at the moment.

Jane had stripped out of her clothes too. She was wearing a bikini -- a thin black, stylish number that left little to the imagination.

She sat up to take the beer from me, cracking it open with one hand as I ogled her striking figure.

Even in cheap work clothes or gaudy gift-shop casual wear, I had known Jane had an incredibly sexy body. In the tiny bikini, I could see her fully now, and my suspicions were confirmed. She was thin, toned, and smooth as could be. Her freckled skin glowed in the sun, already quite tanned... and I found myself unable to peel my eyes away from the tiny bikini that clung to her curvy hips...

She was my kind of girl, I thought, at least in appearance. She had ever feature I found attractive, and then some. Hell, ever since I'd been a teenager, I'd dreamed of getting a glimpse of someone half as sexy as Jane was... and now she was here at my house, lounging in my poolside chair, clad in the skimpiest bikini I could have dreamed up-

"Bleh," Jane winced, taking a few chugs from the beer I'd given her, "This tastes like piss. Leave it to Cassandra Riley to have a terrible taste in beer."

I frowned, snapping out of my gaze. I remembered I was naked, and immediately took a nervous look around.

"Don't be nervous, Cutie-buns. Let me worry about big picture stuff. In fact, why don't you relax, and give me a show?" Jane said, her eyes falling down over my heavy tits as she spoke, "I want to see my new toy dance."

I furrowed my brow.

"I -- what do you mean, dance?" I demanded, feeling stupid for even asking the question. Jane simply cocked her eyebrow knowingly, and took another sip from her beer.

"OK, Slut," she said, lying down in the chair, "I know you're dumb, but you're not THAT dumb. Here's the deal. I give you an instruction, and you answer 'Yes, Mistress!' and follow it, OK? No more speaking unless it's to acknowledge my orders. I'm tired of hearing your whiny voice."

I opened my mouth, preparing to respond to Jane, but thought better of it.

Sighing in defeat, I slumped my shoulders.

"Dance!" Jane said, "If I'm gonna be forced to survive on this rich-girl piss beer, I want a good show!"

"I..." I began, remembering the rule I'd been given, "Yes... Mistress."

OK, I thought to myself, I'd come this far already. I could go a little further to appease Jane's sordid desires.

Slowly, awkwardly, I began to move my body. Humiliated by my movement, but forcing myself to do it anyways, I gyrated my naked hips, swaying as I imagined an exotic dancer might do.

I knew Jane would want a sexy dance... and I was worried I'd pushed back too hard against her already, so I tried hard to give her a good performance now.

I did my best to gyrate smoothly, but I was uncomfortable, and a terrible dancer.

I swiveled my body, twisting around so that she could see my naked ass. Hopefully if I simply showed her enough skin, she'd forgive my horrible attempt at seductive dancing...

Facing away from her, I bent over.

I heard her whistle. The praise gave me an electric jolt, and I felt a tingle between my thighs.

I parted my legs, sliding my hand up my smooth thigh, before snapping up my chest, just like a stripper might do.

Jane whistled again, and once more, I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot up from in between my legs.

"You're a natural, Cass," Jane said, "Give that ass a smack for me!"

I listened immediately, reaching back and giving my ass a loud, firm slap.

I looked over my shoulder, eager to see Jane's response. She was still lying on the chair, beer in one hand. Her other hand was lower, and I noticed with surprised delight that it was sliding over the fabric of her black bikini bottoms.

She was enjoying my dance!

Humiliated as I was, It felt good knowing I was performing well. It was better than nothing, I mused.

I couldn't help myself -- I shot her a lascivious wink, and smacked my ass again, getting more confident in my role as an exotic show girl.

Turning away from her again and bending over, I let my legs spread open even further. I felt the cheeks of my ass begin to pull apart. Reaching up from under my open legs, I grabbed the lower part of my ass, and squeezed it seductively for Jane to enjoy.

The feeling of my hands on my ass would have been exhilarating enough, but the fact that I was outdoors and fully naked, with Jane watching my lewd display, caused my pussy to twitch in arousal.

I let go of one ass cheek, and smacked my exposed rear end. I repeated the motion with my other hand, spanking myself with one hand after the other.

"Do you like this?" I purred, breaking my no-speaking rule to talk dirty to Jane. I was really getting into this role! It was unexpectedly exciting... and was making me insanely horny. I'd thought I'd be terrible at it... but Jane was actually getting off on my seduction routine!

I felt... proud, in a way.

Eat it up, Jane, I thought to myself. You know you like this, you salacious little whore!

"Do you like watching my tight little ass shake around outside?" I licked my lips as I spoke.

Snapping up again, I slowly gyrated around, to face Jane again.

"I bet you do," I smirked, knowing my own body as irresistible to Jane as hers was to me, "How about I shake my big, sexy tits for you-"

I stopped speaking suddenly.

Jane was standing up, only a foot away me. I'd been getting so lost in my little dance... I hadn't even heard her get up! Her hands were behind her back, which caused an alarm to sound off inside my head-

"Bend over," Jane said, "And spread your -- what did you call it? Spread your 'tight little ass' for me."

I gulped.

"Umm.."I began, "Y... yes Mistress..."

Timidly, I bent over, facing Jane. I pushed my backside out, reaching around me, and gripping my ass again.

"Like -- like this?" I asked, figuring it was okay to ask a question such as that.

"A little more," Jane said, pushing my back down into a little arch, "Push that ass up and get your chest down -- there you go!"

I strained in my position, thrusting my ass into the air while I held my head up at knee height. I was still eager to keep Jane satisfied. I'd gotten carried away with my dance, and didn't want to blow things now...

Jane crouched down, bringing herself to eye level with me as I held the lewd position.

"I brought you a little present!" She said, revealing her hidden hands, "I wanted you to have a little reminder of who's in charge! Until we can get something a little more permanent, I figured you'd enjoy this little number!"

In her hand was a silver orb -- about the size of a golf ball. Attached to one end was a small notch that flared outwards into a flat disk no more than an inch wide-

"Is that a butt plug?!" My mouth fell open, and I began to stand up. Jane stopped me, yanking me back into position by giving my hair a firm tug.

I yelped, and she laughed.

"Duh!" She said, "And look -- it's got a little ruby tip! Red's your favorite color, isn't it?!"

I was going to respond, but Jane cut me off.

"Spit on it," she said, "Give it a lick and a little suckle -- get it nice and wet, because it's going into your sexy ass for the day."

I blushed, dying of embarrassment at the prospect. Once more, Jane's face told me she was not kidding.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, forgetting myself for a moment, "Fine!"

"I mean -- yes Mistress!" I corrected immediately, and for good measure, quickly felt myself spit onto the silver orb in Jane's hands.

"Atta' girl!" Jane said, watching as I extended my tongue, and began to flick it across the small metal ball, "Get it all in there. Show your Mistress how much you love your little gift."

I took the ball into my mouth. Jane held the flared edge in front of me, and I sucked at the orb like a pacifier.

She let me suck on it for almost a minute. I flicked my tongue across it repeatedly, feeling myself grow reluctantly wet as I did so. My hands were still tucked up behind my back, pulling the cheeks of my ass apart, and the slutty pose combined with the submissive act I was performing was having a duel effect on my body and mind.

Jane pulled the butt plug from my mouth, giggling as it made a wet 'plop'.

"You're a natural at that," Jane said, standing up again and moving around to my back side, "Now let's see how she fits!"

I held my position, head only a foot and a half off the ground with my ass sky-high for easy access.

I felt her hands touch my skin, and shuddered.

"Cassy, you're SOAKED back here!" Jane laughed, and I felt a finger graze across the folds of my wet cunt, "You look pretty excited for your gift! Are you?"

I perked up at the question. Before I could think about what I was saying, I answered:

"Yes, Mistress!" I panted.

Jane's fingers slipped across my quivering pussy once more, giving my clitoris a gentle flick as if to reward me for my honest answer.

"What do you want me to do, Cassy?" Jane asked, and I was immediately confused.

"I -- what do you mean, Mistress?" I wasn't sure how to answer, and Jane laughed at my stupid question.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Slut!" Jane said, "Tell me where you want me to put your shiny new present!"

I sighed, burning with humiliation as Jane's finger wriggled against my unguarded pussy again.

"I -- put it in my ass, Mistress," I moaned, caving into her lewd question as the arousal from her delicate touch pushed me into an uncontrollable heat, "I want you to put my present into my assaahhHH!"

I moaned loudly, feeling the golf-ball sized orb press against the exposed flesh of my asshole.

The smooth metal ball was still dripping with my saliva, and my eager ass offered no resistance as Jane slid the plug firmly down inside my tight hole.

"Uuunghh-" I grunted as Jane gave it a firm little twist, making sure it was snug and secure inside of me.

"Perfect fit!" Jane said, "At least, as a starter toy. We'll get you sized up as we go, I'm sure."

My mouth was hanging open as I breathed heavily. Jane smacked my ass, and began walking around me again.

"Go fetch me another beer, Slut," she snapped, "And be quick about it."

This time, I had no reluctance.

"Yes, Mistress!" I said quickly and enthusiastically.

Trembling as I stood, still feeling the metal plug firmly inside of me, I darted off towards the house, fetching Jane a second drink like I'd been ordered.

The diabolic part of Jane's plan had become clear to me. As I walked into my kitchen, the plug shifted inside of me, giving my ass a gentle fucking with every step.

I jogged back out into the yard, beer in hand, feeling the metal plug wriggle inside of me with every bouncing step I took. It was like a fire in between my thighs, and my poor pussy was aching by the time I returned to Jane.

"Good girl," Jane said, cracking the beer open as she'd done with the first, "Looks like your toy is working wonders! Now -- SIT!"

I looked at her confused. Timidly, I began to sit down -

"No!" she barked, stopping me. "Not like that -- spread your legs, and crouch down. Make sure your pretty, wet cunt is on display -- spread those legs -- exactly!"

I'd fallen down into the position she'd explained, perched on the grass in a lewd crouch, my naked legs parted to expose myself completely.

If I'd been aroused before, this hardly helped. Thrusting my spread pussy forward to gave Jane a good look sent a thrilling jolt of electricity through my mind.

"Chest out!" Jane said, and I obliged, pushing my chest forward, "Good! Now, present your ass!"

Again, I was confused, but Jane moved to show me what she wanted once more.

"Good girl," she said, once I'd assumed the correct position. I was leaning forward now, pressing my chest into the grass, with my rear end high in the air. My legs were parted still, and my ass and cunt were exposed completely to Jane's piercing eyes.

This time, she'd begun to pace around me, inspecting my raised ass like I was some sort of sculpture.

"You could use a shave," Jane said, and I felt her hands on my pussy, "I expect my Slut to me smooth as glass at all times, is that clear?"

I moaned, surprised to feel her hands on me, but melting at her touch.

"Yes Mistress," I said, defeated. I didn't know what else I could say.

"Nevertheless, I'm glad to see you're nice and wet," Jane's fingers pressed against my trembling clit, before flicking up over my ass as she continued to pace.

"Thank you, Mistress," I answered huffily, breathing into the grass. I hadn't even been sure if her remark had prompted an answer... but the words had just slipped out this time.

"Now, present your pussy!" Jane ordered, and this time I didn't have to wait for her to begin instructing me. She pulled me up, and pushed me onto my back. This position was easy, obvious, and dare I say, much more comfortable than the first two.

As I laid on my back, I held my legs up, pulling them until my knees practically leveled out with my ears.

My hips were hoisted up, once again presenting both of my holes to Jane -- though this time my cunt was up above my ass.

I groaned, furiously blushing in embarrassment as Jane inspected me closely again. To my absolute horror, I could feel a bead of wetness rolling down from my cunt, winding around the stretched skin of my ass that was still tightly pinched around the silver, ruby tipped plug.

"Good Slut," Jane said, patting my raised pussy before hopping back into my lounge chair again, "We can kill two birds with one stone. I'll work on my tan, and we can work on your training at the same time! These three poses are your basics, and we'll make sure you get them down! Now -- from the top - SIT!"

I groaned, immediately understanding what she wanted me to do.

I rolled up onto my hands, and perched on my ankles as I had earlier.

"Remember the legs!" Jane said, not even looking at me as she lied on the chair with her eyes closed.

I frowned, and parted my legs obediently.

The next hour was grueling.

In between fetching Jane more drinks, snacks, and at one point, even running back into my kitchen to make her a sandwich, I tumbled around on the grass beside her chair, twisting myself into lewd positions at her command.

Like a trained dog, I willingly followed her commands. I sat, I presented my ass, pussy, and chest. She taught me a few new positions, verbally describing them to me when I failed to grasp them immediately.

I also learned some additional commands. Not all of them were poses, and not all of them had short, cutesy names.

"Fondle your tits!"

"Pinch your nipples!"

"Play with your clit!"

"Give your ass a smack!"

You get the picture.

I did it all, brazenly humiliating myself for an entire hour, until I was drenched with sweat, and dripping with arousal.

Despite the insufferable debasement I was experiencing, I found myself dedicated to carrying out my perverse orders, eager to probe how capable I was, even at this perverse debauchery.

Ever since Jane had arrived at my mini-mansion, she'd been in complete control. I didn't know what else I could do except obey her every orders. We both knew the stakes, and I had nothing to offer up as resistance.

But as she'd given me order after order, quickly snapping me from position to position, letting my hands linger on my intimate parts for just the right amount of time, I began to carry out her instructions without reluctance.

I was simply lost in the moment. Arousal was clouding my mind, and Jane's commanding voice made me strive not just to meet her expectations, but exceed them.

To hell with her blackmail ; I was a perfectionist. I wasn't going to let her get the best of me, and force me to fail her little tests!

It had been the same earlier, when I'd danced for her. A little praise... and I was putty in her hands.

What the hell was happening to me?

I probably would have kept going indefinitely. I'd lost track of time, and my mind was empty save the anticipation of Jane's next order...

But suddenly, as I was performing Jane's most recent command to 'twist my nipples until I squealed', I was snapped out of my absent mindedness by the sound of a vehicle.

"Oh my God-" I gasped, sitting up from my current spread-eagle position, "That's my Gardener -- I forgot she was coming today!"

I looked around my backyard, feeling panic overcoming me.

The rumbling vehicle I'd heard was pulling up to the front of my house. I could hear it clearly, even from the back yard ; the tell-tale sound of my Gardner's truck.

Instinctively, I began to run back to the house, horrified that I might be caught naked in my back yard.

I was half way to the house before I heard Jane call out for me to stop.

"Get back here!" She bellowed angrily, and I nearly toppled over trying to stop myself on the grass.

I spun around, horrified, clutching my naked breasts in an attempt to hide them from -- well, everything!

Fuck! I was naked in my back yard! How the hell had I forgotten that!

"But Jane-" I begged, "She's here to work my roses! She's going to come out back here!"

Jane was staring me down, furrowing her brow.

"Cassy, COME!" she said, still ordering me around like a dog.

"I-" I muttered, "But I-"

FUCK! Jane was glaring at me, and I felt my will melt under her harsh eyes.

"Yes Mistress!" I practically groaned the words out reluctantly, running back to her with grunting sounds of protest, steel feeling my steel plug wriggling in my ass as I moved, "Please, Jane -- I mean, Mistress -- I can't let her see me like this- I'll do anything you want! We can go inside -- I'll dance for you again! Just please let me get dressed-"

Jane laughed.

"Cassy," she said, bending over to her duffle bag, "Eventually you'll learn not to do so much thinking, but for now, I forgive you."

She rooted around in her mysterious bag, and pulled out a tiny, shiny red bikini.

"Here," she said, "You can wear this. It's more than enough modesty for a Slut like you."

I took the red fabric from her, eyeing it with disdain.

It was little more than a pile of red yarn! The cheap bikini -- if you could even call it that -- looked like it came from some sort of novelty store. What's more, it was so tiny, I doubted it would even fit me.

"Extra-extra-extra small?!" I complained, spotting the size emblazoned the inside of the garment.

"I don't hear that truck engine anymore. I imagine we'll have company back here pretty quick," Jane shrugged, "It's either this, or nothing. You pick, Slutty-buns!"

I let out an exasperated curse, but knew I had no choice. Jane was right -- even if I'd tried, I didn't have time to make it to the house now. I'd squandered my one chance to get out of this!

WHY?!

I fumbled with the bikini top, pulling the top around me with a groan. It wouldn't reach all the way around, and I strained to clasp it behind me.

"Can you... can you help me?" I begged Jane, but she didn't budge. I groaned, and fought with the top some more.

Straining as hard as I could, I tugged the strap as tightly as I could around my back, feeling it latch at last, if only by the Grace of God.