Cassy's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front of the top dug into my tits. Triangle pieces of material covered my nipples, and not much more.

My firm tits kept the material taught, but every time I moved, I could hear the fabric stretch, and I was worried it would burst off of me if I breathed in too deep.

Oh well. There was nothing I could do about that now. I had to get into the bottoms.

"Fuck!" I groaned, stretching the material around my legs as I yanked the bottoms up my body. Like the top, the tiny bikini bottom didn't fit at all. It was stretchy enough, but I was forced to pull it to the absolute max. By the time I'd managed to get it up around my hips, it was wedged up into the folds of my cunt, stretched nearly transparent across my clit.

It wasn't until I'd wedged it on fully that I realized I'd neglected another important detail.

My metal butt plug was still firmly tucked into my ass.

The tiny, cheap g-string dug into my ass like floss, and there was no possibility that the tiny piece of yarn might cover up the silver, ruby-encrusted disk that jutted out from my asshole.

I knew the silver metal toy would be visibly poking out from under my ass cheeks. There was no hiding it.

"Hi there!" Jane called out over my shoulder, and I jumped. She was waving to someone behind me, and I spun around in panic, spotting my gardener woman exiting my patio door.

"Shit!" I cursed, scampering around Jane so that I was at least partially blocked from view. Fortunately, the gardener was still a ways away, and she had no reason to approach us where we were.

The pool Jane and I were standing next to was in the center of my yard, and the roses were on the outside perimeter. I watched the gardener from a distance, poking my head out from behind Jane. The woman moved towards the roses, apparently not noticing my state of impropriety.

"God damn, Cassy!" Jane said, turning to me with a hushed voice, "Is THAT your gardener?!"

I was too stunned and horrified to reply.

"What do you mean?" I asked like a doe.

"She's a babe!" Jane beamed, watching the young lady bend over and begin to trim my prized rose bushes, "Tell me -- has she tended to any OTHER bushes around here?"

I blushed.

"No!" I answered indignity, "She has not! She's simply hired help! I -- she simply had the best credentials."

Jane looked at me with an unbelieving smirk.

"Uh-huh," she said, looking at my roses, and back to the girl, "Well, I hope you're paying her extra for the view!"

The gardener was bent over, and even from a distance we could both see her long, olive skinned legs poking out from a pair of excessively short-shorts.

She was wearing a tight white, cropped tank top, showing off enough of her lithe body to leave no questions about her level of fitness.

"Where's she from?" Jane asked. I had no idea.

"Somewhere... uhh... South American?" I offered, blushing at the obviousness of the sexy piece of eye-candy tending to my rose bushes.

"Fuck me," Jane said lewdly, "That rack's to die for! What's her name?!"

I went to answer, but realized I didn't know.

"Typical," Jane scoffed, "Rich Bitch doesn't even know her help's name."

I felt a pang of inexplicable jealousy as Jane ogled my sexy gardener. Perhaps it was the fact that for the first time since she'd arrived, Jane's attention hadn't been trained entirely on me.

Here I was, spilling out of a teeny-tiny bikini, and Jane hardly even gave me a second thought.

"Jealous, sweetie pie?" Jane said, noticing the look on my face.

"No!" I said, red as a plum.

"No -- what?" Jane cocked her eye, and I sighed.

"No, Mistress," I corrected, "I'm not jealous, ma'am."

Jane smiled.

"You know, you do look hideously uncomfortable in that," she said sympathetically, watching me squirm in the tight bikini, "Do you want to take it off? I'm sure Garden-Girl wouldn't mind. In fact, I bet she's been waiting to get a good look to you. She looks like like a real party girl!"

My mouth fell open.

"She is a professional!" I responded indignantly, "She's a hired worker! She does her job well!"

Jane laughed.

"Cassy, don't be shy, it's obvious you're attracted to this little tart, so why wouldn't you want to give her a bit of a show?" she said. Then, without warning, she called out to the gardener,

"Hey, Garden Girl!" she hollered, waiting for the gardener to look up, and waving her hand in the air enthusiastically when the girl did, "Come here for a moment!"

"Jane!" I stammered, "No! Please! This is going too far! I won't allow you to-"

"Cassy," Jane said, as the gardener grew closer to us, "You are getting very close to three strikes. Misbehave again, and our little armistice is over. I'll send my files out, and your life as you know it will be over."

The gardener was almost upon us.

"This beautiful yard, your pool," Jane waved her hands as the woman neared, "Your fucking MANSION. Your power... all of it, gone in a flash. Do you want that to happen?"

I hung my head.

"No..." I said, defeated again.

"No MISTRESS." Jane corrected me again, "If you forget to call me Mistress one more time, that's an automatic termination of our deal. Got it? It's MISTRESS, or MA'AM. No more sass!"

I sighed. "Yes, Mistress," I said, "I understand."

Jane smiled.

"Remember, you deserve this all," she said, "You know you do. So don't disappoint me, Slut!"

"Yes Mistress," I answered dutifully, hurrying to appease Jane before the gardener got close enough to overhear us, "I know I do, Mistress, and I won't disappoint you..."

My cheeks were still burning a crimson hue when the gardener reached us.

"You called me for me, Miss. Riley? -- oh my-" The gardener gasped, speaking to me instead of Jane, "Miss. Riley, your... you look... very nice today!"

Her eyes were wide and full of delight as she practically drank in the sight of my poorly fitting bikini.

"Actually, I called you," Jane said, drawing the girls' stunned eyes off of my near-naked body, "I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jane. I work with Cassy, here!"

Up close, the gardeners' runway-model looks were even more obvious.

The voluptuous woman had enormous breasts, tucked in neatly to her strained tank-top. Her dark hair was pulled up into a cute pony tail, and her olive skin was smothered with freckles.

Aside from her short-shorts and tanks, she was wearing a pair of gardening gloves and work boots, and when she spoke, it was with a thick, South American accent that I couldn't place.

"I am Isabella!" The girl smiled pleasantly, shaking Jane's hands, "Nice to meet you! Are... um... are you a friend of Miss. Riley's?"

Again, Isabella the gardener's eyes were upon me, ogling my unguarded body in the ridiculous outfit. Behind me, I could feel the silver butt plug jutting out of me. If I were to turn around, there would be no hiding it from the girl's wandering eyes.

"Oh, we're very good friends," Jane beamed, eyeing me up with Isabella, "Say, pardon my rudeness, Isabella, but your accent -- Colombian, right?"

The gardener nodded. I was impressed with Jane's ability to pinpoint Isabella's ethnicity so spot on.

"I knew it," Jane said with a giggle, "Forgive me... but I have a little bit of a thing for Colombian girls. I know -- hardly appropriate to say such a thing!"

Isabella blushed, but she was smiling widely.

"It's OK, ma'am!" she said, "I appreciate the compliment, especially from someone so gorgeous as yourself!"

Jane grinned.

"Great! But anyways... Cassy was just telling me how much she loves your work! She was saying how smitten she is with you, and I wanted to let you know how much she adores you!"

Isabella's mouth practically fell open.

"Oh," she said, blushing at the compliment, "Thank you, Miss. Riley! It's my pleasure- I -- to be honest, ma'am, I didn't even know you'd noticed me -"

"Call her Cassy," Jane said, and I winced, "She loves to be called Cassy. And TRUST me, she's noticed you a lot!"

I'd been silent up to this point, but Jane was pushing too far now, and it prompted me to speak up.

"Isabella," I said graciously, fighting the urge to cover up myself with my hands, knowing it would draw more attention to my lewd outfit, "I don't want to take you away from your job... I know you have a lot of work to do-"

"Oh, right!" Jane said, smacking herself in the forehead for effect, "I suppose you do have a job to do, where IS my mind! I'll let you get back to it -- but first, the reason I called you over-"

Jane turned and took my hand, pulling me forward reluctantly in front of Isabella. I felt the fabric strain against me as I moved, threatening to burst at any moment.

"Cassy's a little too shy to say anything on her own," Jane said, "But see, she's sort of uncomfortable in her current outfit. It... well, I bought it for her as a gift, but it doesn't fit so well, as you can clearly see."

My face went red.

Oh. My. God.

"Would you mind," Jane said coyly, holding my shoulders as she displayed me for Isabella, "If she were to take it off? It's such a nice day, and she was just saying she'd been dying to sunbathe naked."

Isabella's eyes opened wide. So did mine.

"Is that okay?" Jane asked, empathetic, "I don't want you to be uncomfortable-"

"No!" Isabella answered, a little too quickly, "I mean -- yes! That's completely fine with me, Miss.Ril- I mean, Cassy! This is your yard -- you can do what you'd like, of course!"

"Great!" Jane said, smacking me on the ass playfully, "See, Cass? I told you she wouldn't mind. Now, get that thing off before you rip it!"

My face fell.

But even through the cloud of horror that descended upon me, I remembered Jane's threat from earlier.

Misbehave again, and our deal was over...

"Yes... ma'am!" I said, trying to make it sound like I was being playful with my response.

In front of Isabella's stunned, but unusually appreciative gaze, I reached up for my my top, and began to fumble with the strap.

Despite the fact that I'd barely gotten it to stay closed in the first place, now it seemed I couldn't manage to get the fucking thing undone!

Like a foolish dolt, I struggled with the clasp, huffing as I strained my arms behind my back in an effort to undo it. I could hear the fabric of the top stretching -- my nipples practically pierced through the tight little triangles, and I knew I was giving both Jane and Isabella a show to die for.

Finally, the infernal top sprung open, and felt the tiny fabric spring off of my chest like an elastic band.

"Jeez!" Jane laughed as my breasts tumbled out, exposed in front of the two women, "Talk about a tight fit! Here -- let me help you with the bottoms, so you don't wreck them-"

Without warning, her hands were on my hips.

I looked towards Isabella, watching the Colombian beauty as Jane tugged at the dainty stringed-bikini.

I tried to smile, like this was all no big deal. Just two friends, I hoped she'd think. One of which was helping the other strip naked in her back yard...

I groaned, wriggling my hips as Jane tugged at my panties. For some reason, she wasn't actually pulling them down. She was just tugging at them uselessly, almost as if she was.... faking....

Oh, shit.

"Ugh, they're stuck!" Jane quipped, feigning frustration as she fondled the tiny material, "Isabella -- could you help me? You grab the front, I'll grab the back!"

I melted inside of myself, the humiliation overwhelming me. My tits bounced as Jane pushed and pulled at my hips, and Isabella's eyes were plastered onto my exposed nipples.

"Um, if it's OK with you, Cassy?" Isabella asked, a mischievous smirk barely hiding her excitement.

The little prick, I cursed! The insolent gardener was enjoying my humiliation!

"Yes!" I gasped, feeling a pinch on my ass from Jane, "Of course you can help -- just - please be quick!"

Isabella was on me in an instant, practically leaping forward to help with the idiotic request.

She slid off her garden gloves, and tossed them onto the grass before taking the front hem of my bikini bottoms with surprisingly delicate fingers.

"All at once now -- slide 'em down!" Jane instructed, and together, she and Isabella began to work my bikini down my naked legs.

The gardener bent down, needing to lower herself to properly pull the tiny set of bottoms down to my ankles.

Actually, I noted -- she hardly needed to do this at all. Even the small sized bottoms would have fallen down my legs freely once they'd been pulled from my hips. But the freckled bombshell took careful pains to ensure she navigated the fabric all the way down my sweat-glistening legs.

Fuck! I burned in shame. Her face was inches from my naked pussy now.

Looking down, I had a direct view into Isabella's ample, plump cleavage. Her chest was nearly pressed into my legs, and from my vantage point, I could see almost the entire inner sides of her breasts.

The sight of the South American girl's beautiful, exposed skin caused my thighs to tingle.

Fuck. Did she have a tattoo? I could swear I could see the faintest hint of something -- if only I could have pulled the fabric of her top down just a little further-

I kicked off the little bikini bottoms, but Isabella lingered for a moment, kneeling in-front of me for what felt like an eternity.

I saw her take a long, obviously glance at my cunt.

I began to panic

She'd be able to see I was aroused, I thought. If she dipped her head a little lower, she might even spot the butt plug through my parted thighs! I forced myself to remain calm -- to try to act casual, despite the fact that I was now buck naked in-front of my sexy gardener.

"Miss Riley -- Cassy -" Isabella said, standing up at last, "You are... very beautiful, if I may say. I'm surprised to see you this way... as you are often so, um, modestly dressed?"

Jane giggled at the gardener's clumsy words.

"Isabella," she said, "You can say it. Cassy's a prude. At least that's what she'd like everyone to believe. But the truth is... well... why don't you tell her, Cassy?"

My face burned.

"I- I don't -- I don't have anything to tell!" I blurted, but a quick, domineering glance from Jane shut my mouth for me.

"Tell her," Jane repeated, pacing around my naked body while she spoke to Isabella, "Tell her what we really are, Cassy. I'm not just your friend. I'm something very special to you..."

Oh God. This was it. I had no choice... I could either comply with Jane, and humiliate myself in front of this minimum-wage gardener, or I could abandon everything else in my life forever!

Why was she doing this?! She'd already humiliated me in front of the gardener. What purpose did it serve to reveal our perverted relationship?! This would ruin me!

"I... Jane is..." I breathed ragged, nervous breaths, speaking to Isabella in a whimpering voice.

It was now, or never.

"Jane is my... Mistress."

As I said the words, I felt an inexplicable surge of arousal shoot through me. It was all I could do to keep my legs from buckling out from under me.

What the hell?!

It was so unexpected. The shame and humiliation of admitting Jane's mastery over me to an employee of mine! It was exhilarating in a way I'd not been prepared for!

"What?!" Isabella snorted, laughing at my confession, "No way! Are -- are you, uh, serious?"

I glowed red, head to toe. I was practically shivering in embarrassment, unable to find words to respond anymore.

"She sure is," Jane said, beaming, "And she can show you-"

I watched with a detached sense of otherworldly disconnect as Jane walked over to my beautiful gardener and whispered something in her ear.

Isabella laughed.

"Really?" she said to Jane, and Jane nodded enthusiastically.

"OK," Isabella said, blushing profusely as she laughed the words out, "If you say so! But -- there's no way she's going to do that!"

Jane smiled, winking at me.

The sexy Gardner turned to me, "Cassy! Pre... uhh.... oh, God, there's no way this is real!" she laughed, but got the words out at last, "Cassy, Present your Ass!"

My mouth fell open.

Oh no. That was one of my commands, from earlier!

Jane had told Isabella to give me a command!

My life was over. Even without Jane spoiling my secrets to the world, I knew the old Cassandra Riley was gone forever.

"I..." I murmured, unable to protest, "But I..."

I was already falling to my knees, my body instinctively remembering my training from earlier.

It was surprising how instinctive it felt, even after only an hour of following the commands. Even under Isabella's gaze, my body didn't hesitate to begin moving into position.

"Ma'am...?" I looked to Jane one last time for mercy. There was nothing on her face but a delighted smile.

Quivering, I crawled around on the grass, spinning myself away from the two women.

There was no hiding the metal plug up my ass now, I knew. Even before I bent forward, pressing my chest into the ticklish grass and forcing my ass up for the girls' to see -- I knew Isabella could see every inch my exposed body. My secret was out.

"Remember those legs!" Jane said, laughing with Isabella, "She always forgets the legs!"

I groaned, pushing my legs apart, and feeling my sweaty ass spread open for the girls.

"Si, en nombre de Dios!" Isabella's accented voice rang out as my ass jutted out for her to see, "You were right! She's an honest-to-god whore!"

My cheeks were on fire, and I could feel the metal plug trembling in my ass.

"She's a whore all right," Jane's words cut into me as I sunk my face lower into the grass, trying to hide from the world around me, "And she's eager to make up for her past treatment of you. Aren't you Cassy?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I said. What was the point in pretending now? My fate was cemented.

"Tell you what, Isabella," Jane said, "I'll give you two a moment together. I've got to pop into the house, take care of a few things, and I'll be back in a few minutes. Cassy, while I'm inside, you listen to Isabella as if she's me, OK?"

I groaned, "Yes, Mistress!"

"That sounds good to you, Isabella?" Jane asked.

"Hell yeah!" Isabella practically cheered her words out.

"Slut, you make sure Isabella as a good time!" Jane snapped at me, "You've been a bitch, and she's earned it!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

I felt a smack on my trembling ass, and heard Jane walk off.

As soon as she was far enough away, I heard Isabella begin to move behind me.

"Please, Isabella," I began, "I promise, if you don't tell anyone about this, I can pay you whatever you want-"

A firm grasp clamped down around my hips. Without warning, I felt myself rolled over, onto my back.

I yelped as Isabella practically fell down on top of me. Her hands landed on my tits with a smack, and she squeezed them roughly.

"Uungh-" I began to let out a guttural grunt, but she silenced me by pressing her lips down hard over my own.

She kissed me passionately, roughly manhandling my breasts as he tongue forced its way into my surprised mouth.

"Fuck," she breathed heavily, pulling back at last as we both gulped in a breath of much needed air, "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do that?!"

Her hands were all over me. She kept one on my tits, but the other slid down, over my flat stomach, until it effortlessly slid in between my thighs.

"Of everyone I've ever worked for, you've been the biggest cunt I've ever come across!" she said, "If you weren't such a babe, I'd have quit months ago. But somehow I had the feeling there was something more under that puritan, 'Rich American girl' facade."

Isabella kissed me again, and I felt her fingers begin to play with my twitching cunt.

"Isabella-" I breathed, "What are you doing-"

She ignored me.

"You know what word we use for girls like you where I come from?" she asked, as I felt her fingers squeeze at my trembling pussy.