Cassy's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassy's learns her ordeal is far from over.
15.5k words
4.77
44.2k
37

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : Pushed into taking drastic, unethical action to thwart her rival, Cassandra Riley finds herself at the mercy of Jane. After an explosive evening at the office that permanently altered the dynamic of their rivalry, Cassandra is desperate to resist Jane's control over her.

Author note : The following story is part of an ongoing, multi-part series.

I've received a ton of feedback from the previous two chapters, and have done my best to incorporate everyone's suggestions as best I could!

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 3 : A New Day Begins.

-------

Considering the events of the past forty eight hours, I awoke feeling rather well rested.

For a blissful moment after my eyes had opened, I took in the gentle stream of sunlight pouring into my room with a contented smile. The events from last evening blissfully stayed out of my mind.

The moment was short lived.

As I crawled out of my rumpled silk sheets, the realization that I was still dressed in my clothes from the night before brought the sordid memories back to me in a flash.

...Jane...

...Jane's Office...

...Jane's Office Desk...

...My naked legs spread wide open while I'd fucked myself in front of her like a degenerate slut....

Oh God. I remembered the worst part with a horrified jolt :

Jane had filmed the whole thing.

Before I did anything else, I checked my cell phone.

Jane had told me she'd be contacting me on it, but the only messages I had were the usual affair ; a few from my sister, and a couple of unimportant work messages.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Perhaps Jane had thought better of her plan to follow up on last night's depravity. Perhaps she'd gotten all she wanted from me. She'd certainly done a number on me already -- forcing me to debase myself in the way I had...

There was no doubt she'd triumphed over me.

I hoped she'd accepted her victory, and that this would be the end of things.

It felt naive to hope for such a miracle, but hope was all I could do, and it felt relieving to consider that the ordeal I'd gone through may actually have been a one time thing.

I left my phone in my room, and jumped into the shower.

Today was Saturday, so I wouldn't be heading into work. Though technically our office was open all week, I felt someone in my position was above weekend labor. I was known to delegate tasks that couldn't wait to my coworkers, who were more than happy to stay hard at work hard while I relaxed.

Stacy, our office receptionist, would be hard at work today, I knew. I'd gotten so little done yesterday, she'd have a hell of a time staying afloat...

But oh well. That was her problem!

This Saturday would be no different than usual, I told myself. No! It would be even better than usual.

If ever there was a time when I'd deserved some relaxation, then after last evening's events, today was it.

The ordeal I'd gone through over the past two days had been excruciating, but it was time to rebuild myself back up.

I dressed myself in a my favorite sun dress. The bright scarlet dress was light and airy, perfect casual wear for sitting next to my backyard pool in the sun. Underneath the short dress, a pair of especially delicate underwear hugged my body.

My choice of attire was deliberate ; I needed to feel comfortable, sexy, and confident today. I needed to reclaim myself!

I even did my hair up properly, working it into a tumbling cascade of blonde waves to match my summer look.

I looked myself over in the mirror, admiring the sexy, beautiful woman staring back at me with a smile.

For a moment, my mind flashed to the previous night.

I wondered what Jane had thought of me as I'd been perched up on her desk.

Under my thin, clinging dress, I could see my voluptuous curves in my mirror.

Had Jane enjoyed seeing those curves, naked, and stretched out in front of her?

I wondered if she'd touched herself... after she'd gotten home from the Office...

Had she been turned on by the things I'd done...?

I shook my head, trying to clear the fuzz that was forming. The memory was inexplicably turning me on, and it caused a twinge of shame to pinch at my stomach.

Who cares what Jane Scott did, or thought, or wanted!?

Of course she'd been turned on by my smutty display! She'd told me as much herself! I was a damn beauty queen -- anyone would sell out their own family to see the lewd things Jane had seen me do!

I rotated my body slightly so that I could admire my svelte figure in the mirror. My little skirt hung a few inches past the lower part of my ass, teasingly threatening to flick up at the slightest gust or breeze.

Jane would probably enjoy my little outfit today, I thought, feeling an impish giddiness at the thought.

Ugh. What the hell was I thinking? Why did I keep coming back to that lecherous whore?!

I hadn't even started the day yet and already I was beginning to fixate on my nefarious coworker.

I completed my morning routine, finishing my makeup with the application of some cherry red lipstick that matched the color of my dress.

Pushing the lewd thoughts of Jane from my mind, I grabbed my cell phone on the way out, and idly checked it as I headed downstairs towards my kitchen.

There were still no new messages, and once more I breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

It was almost noon already, I realized. I made myself a quick, light brunch. I almost never slept in this late, but I supposed I must have needed the rest...

Again, my mind flashed to the events of last night.

Jane had exhausted me both mentally and physically. I could still remember crawling onto my bed, collapsing into the sheets like I'd just run a marathon.

I'd had one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever experienced while I'd been lying on my back atop Jane's desk. Even now, I could almost feel the powerful force of desire that had pummeled me from the inside out last night. Jane had kissed me as I'd cum. Her mouth had explored my own as my cunt had clamped down around my own fingers.

Unexpectedly, I felt my hips shudder as I finished my quick meal. A tingly sensation pricked at my sensitive bits, and I could feel my nipples hardening under my my silk bra, pushing against the fabric.

Fuck!

My mind was wandering again!

I cleaned up in the kitchen. My body felt tingly still, the unexpected arousal refusing to release me from its grip.

Again, I checked my phone. Still nothing.

Slipping on some sandals over my bare feat, I made my way out into my expansive back yard.

My mini-mansion was situated on a large piece of property, and my backyard extended off into the distance for quite a ways, giving me almost perfect privacy.

It was one of my favorite parts of my home. My tall, private fence was hedged by a neatly maintained bed of roses that were expertly tended to by a gardener.

In fact, my gardener should be hear some time today. It was Saturday after all, and that's when she was available.

I sighed. I hated it when my hired help interrupted my days off. I wanted to relax out back on my own... not worrying if some annoying woman was peeking up from my rose bushes to snoop on me.

Hell, maybe I'd just tell her to come back tomorrow. So what if she had another job booked? Surely I took precedence. It was the largest house in my gated community, at the top of the hill.

Yeah, I thought, that's what I'd do. If she wouldn't accommodate my schedule, she could find herself another job. Just not one in this neighborhood... I'd see to that.

I suppose I can admit that I was in a vengeful mood. But after last night, could you blame me for wanting to take back some of the power I'd lost?

Besides... it felt good to think about something other than Jane, and if a low paying laborer had to pay the price for that... well... I suppose that was her problem, not mine!

I slid down into my favorite lounge chair, kicking my feet up onto a plush foot rest and basked in the sunny expanse of my slice of paradise.

The sun was gleaming, the birds were singing, and I was beginning to feel like myself again.

I was rich. I was powerful. I was in control.

I repeated the words in my mind like a mantra.

It would have been an absolutely perfect moment, but naturally, just as I'd closed my eyes to begin taking in the sun properly, my phone buzzed at my side.

The name on the text display read 'Work -- Jane Scott'.

Fuck.

Nervously, I sat up in my chair, and flicked open the text message.

"Miss me, Dummy?" was all the text read.

My heart leaped, and I felt an adrenaline rush surge through me.

This is what I'd been waiting on all day, I knew. I'd been hoping it wouldn't come, but I'd known all along that Jane would contact me eventually...

She wasn't the type to let me off the hook so easily.

I felt stupid and unprepared, unable to think of what I should say in response. The fact that she'd called me a 'Dummy' filled me with anger, and I wanted to reply with something snarky...

But my fingers just held my phone in front of me, and I stared at the message with a dumb look on my face.

The phone buzzed again, and another message popped onto the screen.

"You will respond to me when I ask you a question, Cassy. > : (" Jane had written.

For good effect, she added an angry looking emoji at the end.

My fingers sprung into action.

"Of course I did not miss you," I typed, feeling like I ought to add something more forceful.

"You've had your fun. Please leave me alone, and all will be forgotten." I wrote, hovering my finger over the 'send' button for a moment.

"-CASSANDRA RILEY" I signed the message with my full name, as a sort of passive aggressive correction to her irritating use of "Cassy".

I hit send, feeling a sense of dramatic victory. It was like I'd just knocked out Mike Tyson in his prime!

The feeling of victory didn't last long. Almost immediately after my message had sent, my phone buzzed again with a new message from Jane.

"BAD GIRL." it said, all capital letters, "Come let me in, I'm at your gate."

I felt the blood fall out of my face.

What?!

Jane was... here?!

I leaped out of my chair, darting barefoot back into my house. Surely Jane was lying. She was just trying to provoke me, I hoped. There's no way she'd dare come to my house-

I pressed a button on the intercom screen next to my front door, activating my security gate camera.

Sure as hell, there was Jane! She was standing at the end of my long driveway, staring up into the camera with a smile, holding a large duffle bag.

She was wearing casual clothes, I could tell ; though the grainy resolution didn't let me make out very much detail. But it was her nonetheless -- I'd recognize that infernal smirk of hers anywhere!

There was no way I was letting her in, I thought. This was the reason security fences were invented! She could sit out there and rot for all I-

I leaned in, trying to make out what she was doing in the little screen. She'd held up a device towards the camera, straining on her tip-toes to get it as close to the camera as she could. It looked like her phone screen...

"What the hell is she up to..." I muttered, sliding my fingers across the touch screen camera display to zoom in to the picture-

Shit.

Jane was holding up her cell phone, all right. On the phone, a video was playing.

It was the recording she'd taken last night, while I'd finger fucked my cunt and ass in her office.

Even through the grainy screen of my security camera, I could tell what I was looking at clear as day.

She let her arm fall, removing the phone screen from the display, and frowned at the camera. She tapped her arm, like she was impatiently showing me the time.

"Hurry up!" the message was clear.

Fuck! I practically smashed the button to open the gate, punching it with my finger in anger.

That intrepid, blackmailing little whore!

I fumed, clenching my fists into balls and pacing back and forth behind my front door, waiting for her to make her way up my winding driveway and arrive at my door.

I couldn't believe she'd come here! This was my Fortress of Solitude! My multi-million dollar piece of heaven! She had no right to intrude here -- it was completely over the line!

When I finally heard her footsteps coming up the small set of stairs that led to my front door, I swung the door open, angry and ready to lash out with all of my fury!

"Finally!" Jane said. She was closer to the door than I'd expected, and pushed past me briskly before I could respond. She swayed her hips as she brushed me aside, entering my house.

"You took way too long to let me in," she said, chiding me, "And your phone messages were so rude. You've been a BAD GIRL, Cassy."

My tongue tied up in my mouth.

She looked... completely different than she usually did in the office. It had caused me to do a double take, to ensure it was really even her.

Instead of her work blazer, she was wearing a tight, black and white striped tank top. Her skirt -- a small black piece of stretchy fabric held up by a studded, silver belt -- hung down over a pair of black stockings with enough holes in them to make a block of Swiss cheese envious.

Her hair was different as well. She was wearing it down, like she had been last evening, but it was fluffed up with some sort of Gel, giving it a hip, punk vibe.

She looked like a model for Hot Topic! I was in awe at the transformation.

We were both young -- under our thirties, even- but at least I dressed like the professional I was. Inside the office or out, I carried myself with dignity!

Jane looked like she was on her way to some beer kegger!

"Cassy!" Jane said, feigning an embarrassed, "Keep your eyes up here!"

I blushed, pulling my obviously wandering eyes off of her transformed, sexy body. She was damn good looking, I had to admit. Something about seeing her out of work clothes for the first time, in this skimpy little outfit was... tantalizing.

Even if she looked like she'd bought the whole outfit at an outlet mall store.

"Alright," Jane continued speaking quickly, "We've got a lot of work to do before work on Monday, so let's get started, m'kay Slutty-buns?"

I fumed.

"Jane, we're not getting started with anything," I began, "It is completely unprofessional for you to show up unannounced!"

"Oh, Cassy-cakes," Jane said condescendingly, "After yesterday evening, you're really not one to give me a lecture on professionalism."

I was silent. There was nothing I could say in response to that, so I just glared.

"I'm in charge," Jane said, setting the large bag she'd carried into my foyer down onto the floor, "And unless you want the world to learn about your various misdeeds, you'll start getting with the program."

I scoffed at her comments, but my lack of rebuttal betrayed any bravado I may have thought I had.

"So, what's it gonna be, Cassy? I can leave, and send your secrets to every CEO on the board. Embezzlement, attempted blackmail, and your sultry little display in my office-"

"No!" I yelped out, surprising myself with the swiftness that I'd caved, "Please, Jane!"

"Good," Jane said, crossing the foyer to me, "Then let's not fuss anymore, OK, Slut?"

I sighed, trembling with rage, but melting under her stern gaze.

"OK.." I said, "You win..."

Jane beamed.

"I know I do, Slut" she said, "You're my little toy now, and I'm going to train you up into a proper Pet! So let's get started. Are you wearing panties?"

I went white in the face.

"Yes!" I said, "Of course I am-"

"Take them off," Jane said, "Bra too. You're days of wearing undergarments are over, unless I tell you to."

I grimaced. Her commanding stare told me she wasn't joking, but I had to protest. I couldn't go through with this again!

"Jane, what happened last night was a one time thing. I let you have your way with me because... well, you know why. But you cant just barge into my house and demand I remove my underwear."

Jane giggled.

"Honey, trust me, this will be the last time I command you to remove them, because after today, you'll never be wearing them again!"

I stared her down at her, battling her willpower with my own.

All she had to do was hold up her cell phone, and give it a little shake, and I knew she'd won.

I sighed, looking crestfallen, as I moved my hands down to my legs.

"All right!" I grunted in exasperation, "I'll let you have your little depraved fun -- but this is it!"

I reached up under my red skirt, and peeled my thong down over my ass. Fumbling a bit, I yanked it down my legs, quickly kicking it off of my ankles.

"Bra too," she said, "Remember, those titties deserve to be free at all times, Cass!"

Muttering obscenities, I got to work on the shoulder straps of my dress.

I released both straps, and pulled the scarlet fabric down over my bra. My fingers fought the front-clasp, but in a few seconds, I'd undone it as well, and yanked it off with a frantic tug.

"Happy, now?" I spat, "You got your way. Now leave!"

"Don't bother doing that back up," Jane said, stopping me from doing the straps of my dress back up, "You can take the whole dress off, too. When we're alone, you can remain naked, unless I tell you otherwise."

I sighed, but I'd assumed this was coming. I'd been stupid to start following her orders. It made it all the more difficult to stop.

I'd given her an inch, and she was going to take a mile.

But what other choice did I have?

Reluctantly, as I glared daggers at Jane, I wriggled my hips, pulling my dress up around my stomach. I slid the red fabric up, over my naked breasts, and pulled it over my head with a nervous whine. I tossed it onto the ground with my underwear.

"Good girl!" Jane said, her eyes lingering over my naked body, "Doesn't that feel better? You don't need clothes -- you deserve to show off that fuck-able body! Don't you agree?"

I watched her stare me down, knowing how she expected me to answer.

"Answer me, Slut!" Jane barked, "I can see that your perky little nipples are as hard as rocks right now, and if I checked your cunt right now, I bet it'd be wet and nasty! You love getting naked for me. So answer me properly ; you're a fuck-able piece of ass, and you deserve to be shown off, don't you agree?"

I broke.

"Yes..." I said, my eyes burning down at the floor, "I agree."

"I agree, MISTRESS!" she corrected, and my eyes shot back up.

"I... I agree..." I murmured quietly, remembering the power she held over me and feeling my skin tingle under her constant gaze, "I agree... Mistress..."

Jane practically squealed in delight.

"Excellent!" She said, turning and walking deeper into my house, "Grab my bag and follow me."

I groaned, forcing myself to pick up her heavy canvas sack. Humiliated, I obediently followed her into my own house, unsure of what we were off to do.

"It feels like a poolside sort of day," Jane beamed, echoing my own earlier thought and staring out of my patio door into my back yard, eyeing my pool with delight, "I'm gonna go get comfy. Fetch me a beer, okay Cass? Bring it out to me with my pack. I can't wait to show you some of the stuff I brought!"

God dammit!

I watched with fiery eyes as Jane slid open my patio door, and made her way into my back yard like she owned the place. She left me naked in my house, holding her duffle bag like a servant.

This was MY house -- and she was strutting all over the place, ordering me around like I was her slave!

Now I had to bring her a beer?! I wasn't even wearing clothes, and she wanted me to bring it to her outside?!

I grumbled angrily, storming into my kitchen, naked and embarrassed.

As luck would have it, I actually did have some beer in the fridge. Normally, I didn't touch the stuff, preferring a tall glass of wine to some uncivilized swill. But last Christmas, I'd had a large party, and stocked some cans of beer in case anyone wanted some, and I still had a few left over.