Cassy's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, better learn to take small steps," Isabella shrugged, snapping another picture of me without warning. She took my hand again, leading me clumsily out of the living room.

I was used to wearing heels, of course, but the six-inch stilettos she'd dressed me in were causing me to awkwardly stumble after her.

"We've got to get going." she said, and I realized with horror that she was leading me into my garage, "I took a cab here," Isabella confessed, "Figured you'd have a nice ride for us to -- oh, hell yeah!"

She let go of my hand, and practically jumped on the spot in glee, looking out over several of my expensive, posh sports cars.

"Oh- which one?!" she exclaimed, looking over my collection of cars, "Oh- I can't decide! Let's go with that one -- the Porsche. I've always wanted to drive one of those!"

I sighed, knowing there was no stopping things now. Defeated, dejected, and still clumsily getting used to the tiny outfit I was wearing, I popped back into the house for my purse, and handed my keys to Isabella.

....

Several minutes later, I found myself strapped in to the passenger side of my cherry red Porsche 911, clinging to my seat with white knuckles as Isabella floored the vehicle through the streets of my neighborhood.

"Oh, Baby!" The Colombian beauty was beside herself with delight as she revved the powerful engine, "This is a sweet ride, Hussy! If only it was a standard. Why the hell would you buy such an awesome car in an automatic?!"

I blushed, gripping the seat as Isabella squealed the car around a corner at a high speed.

"I... I can't drive standard," I admitted, and my former gardener laughed.

"That figures," she shook her head, continuing to drive the car recklessly fast, "I'm starting to get the feeling Jane was right about you. You're really only good for one thing..."

Isabella looked at me in the skimpy outfit, and I felt awash with shame.

I wanted to tell her she was wrong. I was a capable, professional executive who made more money in a month than she made in a year! Despite my current predicament -- which was temporary, I promised myself -- I was still much more than Jane's bimbo-headed fuck toy!

"Ah- hey!" I cried out, surprised to feel Isabella's hand begin to sneak up under my skirt. Nervous, and focused on the fact that I was heading out into public, I hadn't even noticed that she'd reached down to touch me.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed, reaching down to stop her wandering hand, "You're driving! Pretty damn fast, too, if I might add-"

"Oh, calm down," Isabella giggled, "I'm barely going the speed limit, you blonde ditz. God, you rich bimbos are so lame. I bet you drive ten under, even on the highway."

I blushed with embarrassment, but as I looked at the speedometer, I realized she was right.

God, was I really such a square?

No, I told myself. I was being driven half-naked through town in my own car, by my gardener! I had every right to be on edge right now! Nobody could expect me to be-

"Aaaah!" I let out a guttural, surprised exclamation as Isabella's free hand finally connected with my naked pussy.

"There you go!" Isabella said, beginning to gently massage me with her fingers as she drove, "You just need to relax, Hussy! We're meeting Jane soon, and you don't want to show up looking all stiff and stuck-up, do you?!"

I groaned, feeling Isabella's expert fingers start to play with my clitoris. The pent up feelings of arousal I'd been fighting burst into the forefront of my mind again, and I felt my legs involuntarily parting.

"Oooh-" I moaned, relaxing into the plush leather passenger seat of my Porsche, "Oh, God- that feels... incredible..."

My eyes fluttered up, and I began to breath heavily as Isabella played with me.

I wanted to resist, but there was no way I could command myself to do so. My body was so desperate for any sort of touch, I melted away as Isabella teased my quivering clit.

"Pull up that top," Isabella said as we sped through town, "I'm gonna get you nice and warmed for Jane, but I wanna see those big tits of yours swinging around."

Isabella's command was horrifying. Quickly looking out the window, I noticed we'd headed away from the downtown core of town. We were zipping along a road I wasn't familiar with, clearly into the not-so-nice area of town.

At least it was less likely someone I knew would see me, I thought. But we were still in public! I couldn't reveal my tits for anyone to see-

"Uung!" I moaned loudly. Isabella had slipped a finger up inside of me for the briefest moment, and I'd bucked down against her hand in depraved delight.

That did the trick. I didn't care where we were. I needed to feel her fingers inside of me again.

"OK-" I panted, "Whatever you say, Isabella-"

I pulled the tight white tank top up, slipping the stretched fabric up over my bouncing tits. My naked breasts tumbled out of the top, and immediately after, I felt Isabella's finger slip inside of me again.

"Oh God," I groaned, "Yes -- yes -- yes!"

Isabella smiled, one hand on the wheel, the other fucking my tight, aching pussy.

My tits bounced about in the vehicle, swaying unguarded with every brake, turn or bump in the road, but I didn't care. It felt amazing. My nipples hardened in delight, and I thrust my chest out, wishing Isabella would park the car so that she could focus more complete on my anguished body.

I reached down, and pulled my skirt further up my hips so that I could spread my legs further apart.

"Good girl," Isabella cooed, "That's how you earn a positive review!"

With my skirt tucked up above my hips, I was able to open my naked legs wide in my seat.

Given the easier access, Isabella's finger slipped deeper inside of me, gently entering me and sliding back out again over and over again as I writhed in the seat.

I bit my lip, in ecstasy as we drove through town. Boldly, I found myself rocking against her hand, helping her fuck me in the seat. I lifted my right leg, tucking it up against one of the vents on the dashboard, forcing myself open as wide as I could in the cramped space.

"Yes," I moaned, rocking against the gentle fucking, "That feels so amazing. God, Isabella, you have no idea how much I needed this. I've been so fucking horny since last night... I've been desperate for someone to touch me-"

I gasped, feeling the edge of an orgasm approaching. I reached up, and grabbed my own free-swinging tits in my hands.

Firmly gripping them, I rode Isabella's hand with renewed gusto.

"You know, you're still not allowed to cum," Isabella reminded me, and I let out a frustrated wine.

"I know-" I panted, "I remember. I promise I won't. Just don't stop -- please! I'm begging you- just keep going-"

I was going to cum. Nobody could stop me now. I was over the edge, lost in lust, so desperate for release that I was willing to risk whatever punishment came my way.

Let Jane ruin me. Let her and Isabella own me forever. I didn't care. I just wanted release.

The car screeched, and I felt myself lurch forward. My seat belt snapped against my naked tits, keeping me from tumbling out of my seat, and Isabella's hand slid out of me.

"What- wait-" I begged, as she pulled her hand away from me, "I'm so close - What are you-"

I looked around, realizing we had stopped driving. We were in a parking lot, surrounded in other vehicles. I hadn't even realized we'd pulled off the main road, let alone entered the lot of some sort of outlet mall.

"Nice try, Hussy," Isabella scolded me, looking at the damp spot between my parted legs, "I'm gonna have to tell Jane about your attempt to break the rules."

I didn't even have time to respond. Isabella threw open the driver's door, and slid out of the vehicle, leaving me strapped in to the passenger seat with a dumb look on my face.

Without warning, my door swung open as well.

"Hello, Cassy!" Jane said, as I looked up at the smiling face of my co-worker-turned-tormentor, "Looks like you've been having some fun today!"

I blushed profusely, realizing I was nearly naked in the car. My tits were still out, and my legs were still lewdly parted. On top of everything, I was still panting heavily -- my mouth was even open, though I snapped it shut in embarrassment as Jane grinned at me.

I fumbled about, pulling my top down, and doing my best to slide my skirt back down around my hips as I struggled to exit the vehicle.

Jane as wearing a striped tank top again, but it appeared to be a slightly different pattern from the one I'd seen her in last night. Instead of a skirt, she was wearing a short pair of shorts like Isabella. Her hair was done up in a messy little bun, and she had aviator sunglasses perched up on top of it. She looked summery and casual. Even if I hadn't been so aroused, I'd have found her sexy as hell.

"She tried to get off in the car," Isabella said as she made her way around the car to the passenger side, "Tried to do the same this morning, too. I caught her red handed in her bed, with her fingers up her snatch and all."

"Isabella!" I practically hollered in the parking lot, aghast that after everything I'd done, Isabella had ratted me out immediately, "I -- you promised you wouldn't say anything-"

I turned to Jane, terrified of what the revelation of my disobedience might mean.

"Jane," I whimpered, "I promise, I wasn't going to do anything! I just needed to feel something. You left me so turned on... I was going crazy-"

Jane reached up, and pressed a finger to my lips.

"Shush," she said, "You're cute when you lie, but if you don't shut your silly mouth right now, you'll be in serious trouble! Also -- remember your manors. What are you supposed to call me?"

I snapped my mouth shut, graciously showing my obedience. I mentally willed Jane to take pity on me, begging her with my eyes for forgiveness.

"Mistress..." I whined, feeling a surge of adrenalin rush up from my freshly shaved pussy as I said the submissive word.

"She looks great," Jane said, inspecting me as I stood in the parking lot, "You did a great job, Isabella! I assume she's all prepped and ready to go down here?"

Under the shining sun, without a care as to who might see, Jane reached down and flipped up my skirt, exposing me in the parking lot.

I gasped in horror as she inspected my pussy. My eyes burned forward, looking desperately to make sure nobody was headed our way, while her fingers began to pull my lips apart to ensure she got a full look at my situation.

I squirmed, but stood rigid as she inspected me. I didn't want to fuck up again. As before, I felt a strange compulsion to prove how well I could follow her orders.

"Great!" she said, finally letting me push my tiny skirt back into place with an embarrassed groan, "Smooth as glass, and practically dripping all over herself."

"She's ready to go," Isabella replied, "Just as you asked! She was a little fussy at first, but she's getting the hang of things. The ride over was fun -- I warmed her up for you nice and good. I just wish she hadn't left such a mess in the car!"

Horrified, I joined the two girls as they looked into the vehicle, at the seat I'd ridden here on. Sure enough, an obvious wet patch was shimmering on the leather.

"Oh my!" Jane exclaimed, "Well, that's no good! You don't want a stain in your new car! Cassy, get down there and clean that up!"

My face went white.

"What do you mean her 'new car'?" I asked, incredulous, not even considering the other half of what Jane had said, "I'm not giving her my Porsche! This is my favorite car! It cost almost a quarter of a million dollars!"

Jane glared at me.

"Cassy," she said, "Did you not hear me? Or are you simply too dumb to understand? I told you to get down there, and clean Isabella's seat. Use your tongue, and lick up your mess. I won't be telling you again."

I was paralyzed. This was too much in my feeble brain to process.

I was in public, nearly naked, and Jane was ordering me to bend over to lick up my sex-addled mess! Plus, she was apparently giving my car away.

"We're alone right now," Jane said, looking around in the parking lot, "But if you wait any longer, someone might come along. It makes no difference to me, Cassy, but if I were you-"

"OKAY!" I said hastily, cutting off Jane's threat with frantic, exasperated acceptance, "I mean -- Fuck -- yes ma'am! Just -- fuck!"

Fuck!

I crouched down reluctantly on the pavement, lowering myself against the car and feeling my tiny skirt ride up my hips again.

I wasn't really doing this, was I? Surely, Jane had been kidding. Even in private, such an act would be perverse and unimaginable... but in public? I couldn't even comprehend the situation I was in.

I cursed my predicament, but knowing nothing I could do would get me out of it, I bent over the seat, feeling the white skirt ride up the skin of my ass. I was practically fully exposed, but there was simply no way I could perform my order without the tiny garment revealing my ass and cunt to the parking lot.

Behind me, Jane and Isabella were surely staring at my nakedness, eagerly waiting for me to carry out my sordid orders.

I winced, trying and failing to think of any last ditch things I might do to escape my current situation.

There was nothing I could do, I knew. I had no choice but to get this over with as fast as I could.

Giving up, I opened my mouth, and pressed my tongue into the seat.

"So, you like the ride, huh?" I heard Jane speaking behind me, as I began to lick at the wet mark I'd left on the leather seat.

"Yeah!" Isabella answered, "She's such a slut! It was all I could do not to shove her stupid face in between my legs!"

Jane laughed.

"I meant the car!" she giggled, "But yeah, Cassy's a treat too!"

They were talking about me as if I wasn't even here. I was bent over, ass in the air, exposed in a parking lot for anyone to see -- and my two tormentors couldn't have cared less.

For some reason, the neglectfulness two women were showing towards me had an arousing effect on me. The humiliating, shameful treatment infuriated me, of course... but somehow, it made me desperate to regain their attention.

If I was going to lower myself to the level I had, I wanted to at least be acknowledged for my obedience!

I felt a pang of desire wash over me. I could taste myself on the seat; a lingering reminder of my depravity. My mind was becoming fuzzy again. I could feel it.

Arousal was taking over.

What was wrong with me?! Is this what I was now? Just some sex craving animal, desperate for any affection or attention? It seemed there was nothing that didn't turn me on anymore!

"Well, she's yours now," Jane said, "The car, that is. I'm afraid Cassy belongs to me."

Isabella laughed this time.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, "Cassy's all yours. As long as I get to take her for a spin from time to time."

"Of course!" Jane exclaimed, "Any time you want! You sure you can't join us today? We're gonna have lots of fun!"

"Nah," Isabella pouted, "I want to, but I've got plans I can't break. Believe it or not, I hadn't been expecting this to land in my lap this weekend... otherwise I'd have cleared my schedule."

I was still licking at the seat, idly listening to the conversation behind me, less focused than I had been at the start. I'd become quite focused on my task, nearly forgetting I was practically naked in an outdoor parking lot. I could still taste myself... but passively, I wondered if I was done with my job.

No, I thought. Jane would tell me when I was done.

I sighed, continuing to work my tongue against the leather, figuring I better do my best work if I was to please my Mistre-

"Cassy, stand up!" Jane snapped her fingers, and I rose immediately. I hastily pushed my skirt back down around my thighs, covering myself up again as best I could. I looked around, praising the Lord that nobody had come our way while I'd been performing the depraved task.

Fuck! I'd gotten so carried away with my task -- I'd lost all sense of self preservation! I'd simply given in to Jane's command, like an obedient pet!

"Say goodbye to Isabella," Jane ordered, "She's gotta run."

I nodded, still in disbelief that my gardener was about to leave in my expensive Porsche.

"Goodbye, Isabella," I said, with a pouting frown.

Jane shook her head.

"No, not like that, you dumb slut!" she barked, "I'm so sorry, Isabella. She's so empty-headed -- it's hard to deal with!"

Isabella giggled.

"It's OK," the south American girl answered, "She's just learning. Here, Cassy -- let me show you how it's done."

Isabella stepped forward, and before I knew it, she'd wrapped her arms around me.

Unbalanced already in the six-inch heels I was wearing, I fell back against the car, pressed against it by the beautiful woman-

"Mm-mph-" I let out a surprised, muffled moan as Isabella kissed me hard on the lips. Her tongue darted into my mouth, twisting around my own, as her hands slipped down my pinned body and landed on my ass.

As she kissed me passionately, and I felt her flick up my tiny skirt once again. I felt her hands on my bare skin, gripping me roughly as she virtually tongue-fucked my mouth in the parking lot.

When she finally pulled away, I was panting heavily, my ass burning from her powerful grip and my cunt trembling with re-ignited passion.

"See you in the morning. Puta," Isabella said, blowing me a kiss and walking around the car again, "I'll be over a little earlier tomorrow... so that we can have some real fun before you head off to work."

She started the engine, and I backed away from the car, stunned.

"Come on, Cass," Jane said hastily, grabbing me by the hand and tugging me towards the mall, "We're going to have some fun today! Aren't you excited?!"

I looked up at the mall as we approached, feeling a sense of impending doom. The outlet mall was run-down, and looked like it could go out of business at any minute. There were a couple of punks hanging out on the sidewalk -- completing the slummy look with their mo-hawks and tattoos and cigarettes...

"Not your usual hangout, huh?" Jane quipped, reading my expression.

She was right. I'd never be caught dead in a place like this. The mall I usually frequented was posh, and upscale! Designer brands, pricey jewelry, and wealthy clientele!

"Jane- ma'am- Mistress - wait," I felt my stomach knot as we approached the mall, and knew I had to speak up before this went too far, "We -- you've had some fun, and as humiliating as it's been for me, you must know that going out in public together is too far! What happens if someone sees us together? What happens if someone I know sees me wearing this?!"

For effect, I tugged at the fabric of my tiny top, snapping it against my heavy chest. My nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. They poked out like little nubs, hard and aroused.

"Can't we just go back to my place? You can do what you want with me there!" I pleaded, in disbelief that I was actually begging my coworker to take me home and have her way with me.

"You can do anything you want," I begged, "I'll even let you fuck me. However you want, for as long as you want-"

Jane laughed, drawing the attention of an elderly couple passing us by. I blushed as they shot me a scornful look, clearly disapproving of my state of dress -- or undress.

"Cassy, did you wake up with amnesia?" Jane asked, shaking her head as if she was simply dumbfounded with me, "I OWN you. You don't get decide what we do or don't do -- unless you want me to spoil your secrets to the world and-"

"No!" I cut her off, knowing where she was going. As low as she'd taken me, I knew I could sink much lower. With the push of a button, Jane could end the beloved world I'd created for myself.

"Then you'll listen," Jane said, "Without complaining. You'll learn that you have no freedom anymore. You do as I say. You have no other thought than to do what I tell you, is that clear?"