Cassy's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped.

"If I want to destroy you, I'll destroy you. You've got zero power. The most you can do is behave like a good, obedient slut, and try to earn my mercy, day by day. If you're good, I'll keep you on a short leash, and you can have some fun. But if you keep acting like a stuck up bitch-"

"Okay!" I said, trying to quiet Jane. She'd begun to raise her voice, attracting attention of the people around us, and I desperately wanted to prevent any more prying eyes on us.

"I'll behave," I promised earnestly, trying to force a smile to convince her, "I'll do whatever you say. Just please... I can't-"

"You can do whatever I tell you to do," Jane finished my sentence for me, though not in the way I was intending., "Now, say it : You're my Fuckslut, and you're going to do exactly what I say."

I blushed profusely. Jane wasn't even bothering to keep her voice down. I was sure people around us could hear.

"I'm... your Fuckslut..." I breathed quietly, sinking into myself as I surrendered to my coworker turned Mistress, "I'll do whatever you say..."

There was no way out, I knew. I don't know why I'd thought I could debate the facts. Jane owned me, and I truly was unconditionally at her mercy.

"Don't worry, Cassy," Jane smiled, and gave my hand a tug forward as she led me inside the dingy mall, "This is the real you, you just don't know it yet. You've always been a slut at heart, I'm just helping you realize that fact!"

The inside of the mall was almost as bad as the outside. Neon lights flickered and buzzed. Every other shop was closed down, with metal window cages pulled down to keep out vandals.

We passed a series of electronic pawn shops, and something called the "Dollar Hut". Everywhere we turned, the same lower class clientele was mingling about in their mismatched clothes and slummy styles.

It felt like entered another world. Even before I'd begun to build my fortune and fame, I'd come from an upper class home. I'd always looked down on places like this... and for good reason, I thought.

"Jeez, Cassy," Jane laughed, watching my look of disdain as we passed a store that sold what looked like drug paraphernalia, "You act like you've walked into a post apocalyptic hell! You realize this is just a normal mall, right? Hell, you're the skankiest one here by a mile, so don't point that snobbish nose of yours so high!"

I wilted under her jab.

She was right, I realized. As we walked through the mall, all eyes were turning to me.

My exposed, tight stomach and barely covered ass. My perky nipples on display through my sheer barely-there top.

I looked like a gussied up bimbo.

Actually, I thought, remembering Jane was still holding my hand, I looked like Jane's gussied up trophy-girlfriend.

"Here we are!" Jane exclaimed suddenly, wheeling me around to reveal the shop we'd been headed to.

"Sexy Toys and More," I read the colorful sign with displeasure. Jane had taken me to a sex shop, of course. I should have guessed.

Reluctantly, but without resistance, I let Jane lead me into the decrepit little shop. At the least, I was glad to get away from the ogling eyes in the main mall strip. The sex shop was tiny, but it had black-out windows, giving me a small amount of privacy.

My eyes darted all over the place. There were pornographic images all over the walls and stalls. Every item on display lewdly advertised perverse pleasures.

I knew It would be obvious to Jane that I'd never been in a place like this. My look of shock and awe would give that away easily enough. So I didn't even try to hide my wide-eyed look of wonder and confusion.

"Looks like fun!" Jane said, catching me as I'd been looking at a large, double sided dildo, "If you behave well enough, maybe I'll get you something special before we leave!"

I blushed, horrified at the thought, but undeniably aroused with the idea.

My body was still driving me wild. I couldn't shake the pent up feelings Jane and Isabella had forcibly put inside me, and the sex-themed world around me wasn't helping.

Images of girls wearing tiny outfits paraded past me as we moved deeper into the shop. We passed a series of ball gags, and I felt my mouth begin to salivate-

"Hello?" Jane called out, hammering her hand down onto a bell that was sitting on the counter, "Anyone here?"

Almost immediately, a young woman appeared. She was pierced heavily, and her bright pink hair was fully shaved on one side. She was chewing gum, smacking it rudely in her mouth as she waved to us.

"Sup?" She said casually, leaning on the counter, looking Jane over before turning to me with bored eyes, "You two need somethin'?"

I looked at her with disgust. She looked to be in her mid twenties, and she reeked of marijuana. Was she high while she was at work?! What sort of place of business was this!

"Yeah, we're looking for something special," Jane said, pushing me forward so that I was on display for the burnout employee, "This little dummy has trouble remembering her place. I need something to remind her who she belongs to."

I felt my cheeks go white.

The bored looking girl looked me over, unmoved by what I felt were incredibly incendiary remarks from Jane.

"Oh yah," she said, blowing a pink bubble of gum before snapping it back into her mouth, "I mean... how dumb is she? You wanna get her like, a tattoo or something?"

Jane laughed, but I felt my knees buckle.

What in the hell was going on here?! What sort of shop was this?! This girl was not only un-bothered by Jane's insinuation that I belonged to her -- but also seemed to be on board with the sordid idea!

"No, not a tattoo," Jane said, and I breathed a audible sigh of relief, "She's not ready for that yet."

I perked up at the word 'yet', but the girl behind the counter responded before I could put much thought into it.

"How 'bout some sorta piercing?" She suggested, staring at my tits with a curious look, "Looks like her nipples are nice and perky. I've got a bunch of rings and studs."

"Perfect!" Jane exclaimed, "Let's see what you've got!"

The girl dropped down beneath the counter, and immediately, I turned to Jane with a desperate, pleading look.

"Ma'am, please!" I said, "You can't be serious! I can't get my nipples pierced! Please, I'll do anything else! I'm begging you!"

Jane giggled, but ignored my pleading. The pink haired employee emerged from the counter once more, holding a tray of what appeared to be an assortment of piercings.

"Oh wow!" Jane gasped, looking over the shiny jewelry before her, "These are great! What do you think, Cass? See anything you like?"

I balked at the tray. The piercings ranged from tiny hoops, to spiky studs, to garish, large tassel-like devices.

"No!" I defiantly answered her, "I don't like any of them! They're awful!"

"She plays hard to get," she told the employee with a sigh, "But she's an obedient little slut. Watch-"

She turned to me, and leaned against the counter.

"Cassy, take off your top." she ordered, and I felt a chill run down my spine.

Her eyes were fixed on me. Her stern gaze was a reminder of her power over me, and the message was clear. : I'd better listen without another complaint.

I groaned, looking around the shop, making sure it was empty. We were the only ones here, at least for now. Not that Jane seemed to care.

My top was coming off weather we were alone or not.

I looked at the girl behind the counter. She still looked rather bored, but was watching me expectantly.

"Is that- is that okay?" I asked her, and she grunted a laugh out. I knew Jane had given me the order, and I wasn't planning on disobeying... but it felt wrong to simply whip my tits out in front of a someone without asking first!

"Hey, you're practically naked already," she answered me, "What do I care if you take your tits out in here? Whatever gets you off!"

Sighing, I grabbed the thin fabric of my top, and pulled it up across my heaving tits. My breasts tumbled out of it, naked, bouncing in front of the cashier, and I felt a swell of humiliation overcome me.

"There we go -- all the way-" Jane said, making sure I removed the top fully from my body. She took it from me, and slid it away from me on the counter, ensuring that I wouldn't be able to put it on again if I'd decided to.

"Now, let's take a look," Jane said with a smile. I felt her hand press up against my back, and shove me forward. Unprepared, I stumbled against the counter, and felt myself bend over as Jane firmly guided me down.

She pressed my tits down onto the tray of piercings.

"Oh God," I gasped, feeling my skirt hike up above the crest of my ass as I bent over the counter, "Please, stop-"

"I like these golden ones," Jane said, giving me a shove so that my dangling tits were pulled up under a golden set of rings on display, "Or maybe these little silver studs..."

She moved me again, positioning my tits so that they were next to two silver balls.

"What do you think?" She asked the cashier, and the two of them leaned in to take a closer look.

"Hmm, well, she's definitely got a mammoth set of jugs," The cashier said, ignoring my murmurs of protest as she reached out and took one of my nipples in her fingers, "I'd say some sort of ring. That way, you can string them up with a chain if you ever want to-"

"Yes!" Jane beamed, "Oh, a million times yes!"

She bent down, and immediately selected a pair of golden hoops.

"These ones! These are amazing, don't you think, Fuckpet?"

I burned with shame, completely and utterly lost in embarrassment.

"Yes, ma'am," I murmurers a pathetic whine, "Whatever you think is best."

Jane had won, again. I was putty in her hands, willing to do anything she said to escape my humiliating situation as quickly as possible.

"Let's stick 'em in!" She said, and gave my hand another firm tug.

I felt as if I was in a dream. The cashier led us around the counter, into a small back room, where a single chair sat next to an array of needles and equipment.

"Sorry for the mess," the girl apologized, guiding me up onto the reclining chair, "We do tattoos and piercings here -- and there's not a lot of space-"

I felt myself lean back into the chair, numb to the world around me as I accepted the impending doom before me.

"But don't worry," The girl said to me as she began to go through her equipment, "It's all safe and clean, and we've got some new techniques that'll leave you feeling fine in no time. Barely even any soreness after."

I was trembling.

"Here, let me help," Jane said, "She looks a little nervous, and her poor nipples aren't nearly as hard as they could be. I'll fix her up, and get her nice and ready."

The employee shrugged, "Be my guest!" she said, lazily.

Jane stepped over to my chair, leaning down over me.

Before I could react, she pressed her lips down against mine, and kissed me, hard.

"mmMph-" I moaned into her mouth, immediately feeling my body respond to her sexual touch. As if on standby, all of the arousal I'd built up over the past two days returned to me. My skin tingled, and my pussy ignited between my legs.

"Mmmfuuuck-" I gasped, as Jane pulled away from me. My lips tried to keep hers locked onto me, but she pulled back too far, leaving me to pant pitifully-

"Oooh!" I let out an unexpected moan of pleasure as Jane pressed her lips down again -- but this time, over my right nipple.

My hands raced up, gripping the back of her head as she bit down gently against my sensitive skin.

"Oh, fuck!" I panted, feeling her tongue begin to flick up, down, and across my nipple - "Oh, oh God-"

I writhed in the chair as Jane suckled at my tits, moving from one to another, and back again. Her wet mouth lapped at my eager breasts, and she nibbled teasingly on my rock hard nipples.

"Damn, you really are a slut, huh?" The voice of the burnout employee shot through me like a bullet.

Even though she was sitting next to me, with Jane's mouth so hungrily lapping at my chest, I'd forgotten the burnout punk girl was even in the room!

"Sh-shut up!" I said indignantly, struggling to sound imposing as I writhed and wriggled under Jane's mouth, "You- you don't know anything about me- I'm not a slut-"

Jane pulled away, wiping her smiling mouth with her hand, and I moaned in reluctant frustration.

"She's all ready!" she said with a grin, looking down with me at my wet, but definitely firm, nipples.

I was still panting heavily when the pink-haired employee placed a cool, anti-septic cloth against my sensitive skin.

"Wait-" I gasped, feeling my heart began to race, "I'm not ready for this! I'm not -- I'm not- Jane -- Ma'am -- please, I'm begging you-"

"Hold still," the girl said, ignoring my pleading as she raised a needle up for me to see, "This will be over in a flash, and I promise, you'll like them. Some girls find piercings increase arousal. For someone like you... well, I imagine you'll have a wild reaction to 'em, if everything I've seen so far is an indicator of what sort of person you are..."

Pouting, I looked up at Jane. The beautiful woman stared down at me, a reassuring smile on her face.

There was no way she would change her mind, I could tell. This was happening. I was being pierced -- marked as her little fuck toy.

I closed my eyes, and grit my teeth as the sex shop employee got to work.

--

As she'd promised, the 'procedure' was over in a flash. It was also painless, exactly as I'd been told. With the exception of a minor, bruised soreness, I felt completely fine.

When all was said and done, I found myself back out by the counter, still topless and exposed, looking aghast at two golden rings jutting out of my nipples.

She'd done it. Jane had actually done it. She'd gotten me pierced.

I couldn't stop staring at them. My big, firm tits were thrust out in front of me, and all I could do was gawk at the sexy little rings poking out of me. They WERE arousing, I could tell. The sex shop girl had been correct ; I could feel them moving against my nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through my body with every movement I made.

"They're permanent," The girl explained to Jane, "Unless you cut 'em off. I gave 'em a quick solder at the joint, so there's no taking them out."

I could barely hear her speaking. My eyes were fixated on my nipples.

"Good," Jane said, reaching up, and taking my naked chest in her hands, "They look amazing, Cassy. Do you like them?"

She reached a finger up, and flicked one of the gold rings.

Despite the small amount of soreness I still felt, the tiny jolt against the nipple ring sent my body into overload.

I let out an unexpected grunt of arousal, feeling my knees buckle at Jane's slight, brief touch.

What the fuck was that?!

"Oh, baby!" Jane said, flicking my nipple again, "You're sensitive as hell now, aren't you?"

I let out an audible moan as she flicked again at the rings. My knees did buckle now, and I felt myself fall against Jane in exasperated delight.

"Oh, fuck!" I blurted out, pressing my tits into Jane's tank top and feeling the fabric of her shirt slide across my stimulated nipples. The texture of the material against my skin sent me into a tizzy.

I felt like I was going to cum! Even this small amount of attention against my nipples was utterly destroying me!

Jane reached up, sliding her hands between us so that she could grip each of my nipples in her fingers.

She gave them a little pinch, and I snapped.

I reached up and grabbed Jane's head, and pressed my lips against her. I kissed her, firm and hard, on the lips -- sucking in her tongue as she played with my stimulated tits.

I didn't know what I was doing, or why. I just felt the overwhelming urge to be close to her. My body was so stimulated, I wasn't thinking straight -- and all I could do was give in to Jane's command over me, and surrender to her completely.

"Mm-okay, wow!" Jane breathed, pulling back to me forcefully. I'd been refusing to stop kissing her, unable to command my body to stop thrusting against her, and she'd physically had to push me away.

"I'll take that as a thank-you," Jane said, wiping her wet mouth with the back of her hand again, "I take it your enjoying your new friends!"

I looked down at my tits again, and took them in my hands. Squeezing them, I moaned.

"Uhuh..." I admitted, looking back up to Jane with arousal and shame mixed in my eyes, "Oh, God -- they're too much. I can't take it... I need to cum..."

Jane smiled, and once again, turned to the employee.

"Told you she's a slut," Jane quipped, and the girl shrugged in acceptance.

"Like I said, the sluttier the girl, the better the reaction. They should keep her focused on you," the girl said, "Can't see her forgetting who's in charge now!"

Damn right, I thought, still fondling my tits as the two women talked about me as if I wasn't here.

Every time I gripped my tits, the tiny rings would bounce against my nipples, sending a wave of desire pouring down into me.

They shouldn't have been turning me on so much, I thought. I'd seen girls with these types of piercings before, and they weren't this lost!

Yet all I could do was jiggle my tits, and enjoy the feel of the rings against my skin. I wanted to touch them again. I wanted to bend over, and hike up my skirt.

How was I going to live with these two infernal things attached to me?!

"Easy, Cassy-doll," Jane said, taking my hands in hers, and pulling them away from my aching tits, "You've still got rules to follow. No touching unless I let you."

I whimpered pathetically. Jane's words were as cruel as I could possibly imagine. My body was on fire, more than I'd ever experienced before. If this kept up -- if the nipple rings kept me at this level of arousal for much longer -- I was going to lose my mind completely.

"Let's get you a toy," Jane said, grinning at me as I fought against the urge to beg her to touch me, "You've been such a well behaved Pet today, you deserve a special treat."

"Yes!" I blurted, amazed at the husky, depraved sound of my voice, "Whatever you want, Mistress! I'll do whatever you decide!"

I was so desperate for release, I was willing to do anything, but the eagerness of my response surprised me almost as much as it surprised Jane.

"Oh, Cassy!" she beamed, "You're just the cutest little thing when you're like this!"

She gave my nose a playful 'boop' with her finger, and then spun me around.

"We'll just be a moment," she said over her shoulder to the employee, "I'm gonna let her pick out something special."

"Take your time," The employee lazily responded, though I barely heard her. Jane led me over into an isle filled with sex toys. Every package sported sexy women engaged in lewd, pornographic activities.

From bondage gear to lubes, to perverted outfits and nasty costumes, we passed through a cluster of items before landing at the spot Jane had been after.

"Pick one," Jane said, waving over a wall of strap on dildos, "Whatever one you think would look best tucked up into your tight little holes."

I blushed, staring up at the imposing wall of sex toys. Like the rest of the equipment around us, every box in front of me sported images of women in lewd positions... some straddling other women, some bent over, presenting themselves eagerly for the toys they advertised.

I knew all about strap on sex toys, of course. I'd seen my fair share in pornographic material -- not that I was into that sort of thing.

But here, staring me down, each one looked like a nuclear weapon, threatening me with destruction.

There were different sizes, different colors. Some were curved, some straight. Some smooth, some sporting ridges and bumps-

Fuck! I couldn't do this! I couldn't merrily select a toy for Jane to fuck me with!

What was I thinking-

"Aaah!" I buckled again. Jane had reached up from behind me, and slid her fingers onto my exposed nipples.