Cassy's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax," she said, tweaking my nipples in her fingers and sending my body into overload once again, "You've earned this, Pet. This will be the first of many toys I buy you, so make sure you pick something special."

Whatever thoughts of protest I had melted out of me again. I was putty in her hands, and she reminded me by giving the golden rings affixed on me a pleasurable twist.

I crumpled against her, panting at her touch as I stared up at the wall of sex toys.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you, Cassandra Riley?" Jane asked coyly.

I gasped, feeling an electric jolt of humiliation at the use of my full name. She was reminding me of who I was, at the same time she molded me into something entirely depraved.

"Yes," I said without thinking, feeling one of her hands begin to slide down my body, and fiddle with the hem of my tiny skirt, "Yes, ma'am- I... I do..."

I wanted Jane to fuck me more than anything. I needed her to.

She was grazing her fingertips over my skirt, and I could feel them through the sheer fabric-

"That one!" I said, desperately pointing to the display in front of me.

The box had caught my eye, standing out from the rest. It advertised a large, sleek looking purple dildo. Slightly curved, thick, and lightly ridged, it had stood out to me immediately as we'd arrived in front of the display... but I'd been too embarrassed to say anything at that time.

No longer.

As Jane fondled my tits and cunt through my skirt, I knew I had to have that purple dildo.

On the reverse side of it, it sported a smaller dildo... and the two girls on the box made it clear what this was for. It would pleasure the user almost as much as the receiver.

"You naughty little brat," Jane said, "That's pretty big for our first time. You really do want a good pounding!"

She was trying her best to embarrass me, but I was past that.

"Please," I begged her, collapsing under her tantalizing touch, "Please let me have that toy, Mistress. I want it. I want it so badly- I--aah!"

Jane had given my nipple a final pinch, and then reached forward to grab the sex toy off of the wall.

"Excuse me!" She called out for the employee who had pierced me earlier, "I think my little Fuck toy has selected her special little treat-" she waved the box for the girl to see.

"Do you have somewhere we could maybe take a look at it?" Jane asked, leading my sorry ass back up to the front of the shop, "I want to make sure it's a good fit."

The girl behind the counter smiled, understanding what Jane meant.

"Well, we've got a little change room," she nodded into the corner of the shop, "But it doesn't offer much privacy."

I looked to where she'd pointed, horrified at the tiny, curtain-doored cubicle she was referring to.

"Perfect," Jane said, pulling me over to the room, "We'll only be a few minutes, I'm sure."

The girl behind the counter kept smiling.

"Take your time," she said again, watching us with interest as Jane pulled open the curtain door.

The cubical was small -- barely larger than a phone booth. The curtain that served as the 'privacy' door was nothing more than a thin piece of material, barely stretching to each side of the walls.

In the middle of the tiny space sat a single wooden chair.

I was still confused and aloof, my mind too flooded with aroused to put up any protest. I let Jane usher me inside, and we clumsily moved around in the changing room.

"Open it up," Jane ordered, and I complied. I popped open the box containing the sex toy, and slid the imposing device out.

My mouth fell open as I marveled at the purple shaft. It was larger than the box had implied, and Jane could tell I was growing nervous.

"Let's see how it fits!" Jane beamed, taking the strap on from me and fiddling with the straps. She wrapped it around herself, stepping into the leather device and sliding it around her pelvis.

"Oops!" she said, giggling as she reached down in between the strap on and her shorts, "Almost forgot this part!"

She unzipped her jean shorts, and pulled them open under the strap on.

Then, to my amazement, she pulled her underwear to the side, and slid the smaller, reverse end of the dildo up inside of her.

"I was surprised you picked one with a double end," She smiled at me, as I stared at her with shock, "You must really want your Mistress to enjoy herself, huh Fuckpet?"

I blushed.

Jane had slipped into the strap on like a pro, casually tightening it around her body like she'd done this a thousand times before. I watched her with amazement. Her confidence astounded me, and like everything else about her, I felt it having an effect between my legs as well.

I was practically dripping.

No, I corrected -- I was dripping. I hadn't realized it, but a couple of beads of moisture had rolled down from under my skirt, betraying any last attempts at modesty I might cling to.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Jane said, playfully smacking the blunt dildo that protruded out of her and letting out a teasing laugh, "Take off that skirt, Cassy! Let's make sure you like your new toy!"

My mouth fell open again.

"What?" I answered her in a hush tone, "What -- what do you mean? We can't -- not here-"

Jane silenced me with another kiss. Before I'd even been able to finish my pathetic protest, she'd leaned in, and taken my lips into her own.

I melted once more. My body surrendered to her lips alone, but she pressed further, reaching up and grazing the sensitive skin of my nipples with her fingers.

"C'mon, Cassy," She purred, "You've been so well behaved today. Don't break your streak, and force me to punish you again like last night...."

My eyes widened.

No! She couldn't repeat last night again! She'd left me so horny and sexed up... I'd barely been able to sleep. It had driven me mad all night, and into the morning.

And that was only yesterday.

Today, I'd been pushed even further. With everything that had happened so far, my mind had practically devolved into a horny, sex crazed mess...

I couldn't take another night without release! I could barely take another minute!.

I didn't care how I got it, or what I had to do. I needed to earn release, and I was willing to do whatever it took.

I lurched forward and kissed Jane again, pressing my tits into her hands.

"Please, Mistress-" I panted into her mouth, "I don't want to be punished."

I fumbled with my skirt in the tiny changing booth, struggling to pull it down without bending over, and exposing myself through the thin curtain door.

Fuck it.

I needed the fucking skirt off -- now. I bent down, feeling my ass poke through the curtain door as I furiously pulled the skirt off of my legs.

Let the burnt out, punked up employee see my naked ass, I thought! I didn't care any more!

I didn't care about anything but getting that purple shaft inside of me -

"I want it-" I said, huskily pushing Jane up against the back wall of the booth. She slid down the wall, landing on the lone chair in the cubical.

The purple rod aimed up at me, but when I went to lower myself down onto it, Jane stopped me.

"Uh-uh," she said, "Ask nicely, Cassy. You know what I wanna hear!"

I was too lost to be bothered by this last bit of humiliation. We both knew I was lost, desperate to be fucked senseless in the tiny booth. There was no point in trying to preserve my decency anymore.

Standing naked in front of Jane save for my stiletto heels, I recalled every dirty, depraved thing Jane had said to me in the past three days, and began to beg like my life depended on it.

"Please, Mistress," I begged, "Please fuck my slutty pussy. I need you to pound my tight cunt until I cum. Please, give your fuck toy what she deserves!"

My voice sounded detached. I couldn't believe I'd just spoken such a filthy string of words.

Jane bit her lip.

"Face me," she said hungrily, leaning back in the chair and sliding her knees between my legs, "I want to see your snobby, stuck up face as you fuck yourself silly on my lap."

My body trembled.

Moving obediently, keeping my lusty eyes fixed on Jane's, I stepped forward, straddling my beautiful coworker.

The strap on jutted up beneath me, and I looked down one more final time before I began to lower myself down.

I felt the tip connect with my trembling, slobbering pussy, and my mouth fell open in delight.

However, just as I began to slide the large, blunt tip of the dildo inside of me, I heard the jingle of a door bell-

Someone had entered the store!

My eyes opened wide in panic as I heard a jumble of voices enter the sex shop. It was a group of about five or six, by the sounds of it. Laughter and jubilant discussion flooded the little booth Jane and I were concealed in.

"Cassy..." Jane purred quietly, bringing my attention back towards her, "I didn't say you could stop, did I?"

I trembled, hovering above Jane's erect strap-on dildo, the tip of which was snugly fitted in between my gaping pussy lips.

"They'll hear!" I whispered, horrified at the thought, "And if they come close, they'll be able to see through the sides of the curtain- aaah-"

Jane had raised her hips a tad, and the tip of the dildo had pushed a half-inch further up inside of me.

"Cassy, you're my Slut," Jane whispered back to me with a casual smile on her lips, "I told you, if I want to destroy you, I'll destroy you. If I want to fuck you, I'll fuck you, no matter who's around to see. OK? You belong to me. You don't have to think about things, or worry about things, or make decisions any more. That's your past. Your future is obeying me. I'm your Mistress, and from here on out, you're nothing but my obedient pet."

Dejected, I felt myself nod without thinking.

"Yes..." I breathed, feeling the tip of the dildo snug between my thighs, "Yes ma'am..."

I don't know if it was the denial of release I'd been subjected to, or the nipple rings sending electrical jolts of pleasure into my brain, of the danger of being caught, but somehow, I felt Jane's words to be true.

I belong to her, I repeated in my mind. I don't need to think, or worry ; just obey her... and hope everything would work out...

In my normal state, I'd have never been able to contemplate such a thing. But here, and now, it felt like scripture.

Obey my Mistress.

"You belong to me..." Jane cooed quietly, watching my eyes flutter as I began to relax down onto the thick purple dildo, "You're mine, Cassy."

I lowered myself down, biting my lip to stop myself from loudly moaning as the strap on inched up inside of me.

"I belong to you-" I repeated Jane's words almost as an act of self reassurance as my slick pussy hungrily consumed the length of the shaft, "I'm yours-"

Jane reached up, and gave a firm tug on my nipple rings, and my mind went blank.

My legs buckled, and I thudded down on Jane's lap, bottoming out against the strap on with an audible 'thunk'.

"Aaaah-mmmph-" I tried to cry out, but Jane had muffled my mouth with a kiss before I could make too much noise.

The gang of customers that had come into the shop were still joking loudly among themselves, making lewd comments about the items on the shelf. I had no idea if they were across the room, or three feet from the curtain door, but I didn't care any more.

I belonged to my Mistress. My Mistress wanted to fuck me. I wanted my Mistress to fuck me.

Naked, wet and writhing in Jane's lap, I felt myself begin to rise and fall against the strap on dildo inside of me. Jane helped me fuck myself on the device, lowering herself in the chair as I pulled out, only to thrust up as I let myself slap back down onto her lap again.

This was really happening, a detached part of my mind told me. I was having sex with Jane, my office rival, in a tiny, barely covered sex-shop change booth, while strangers lurked outside.

"Mmm-oh fuck-" I whispered loudly to Jane as she released me from her kiss, "Oh God, fuck me, ma'am- fuck me-"

I rode Jane's lap with a gusto, thudding against her in a heavy rhythm, feeling the strap on pounding my cunt over and over again.

"You like this, don't you, Cassy?" Jane asked, an honest question as I pressed my face against her cheek and panted into her neck.

"I -- yes-" I moaned a whispered response, rasping into her ear as she fucked me, "I love it, Mistress! I needed this so badly!"

I didn't think about what I'd said.

Had I meant I'd needed this -- the impromptu fuck in the changing booth? Or had I needed everything else that had come with it ; Jane's mastery over me, my subjugation, my debasement...

"Unngh-" I grunted, riding Jane like a stallion. We were making noise now, despite my attempts to keep quiet, but I didn't care who heard. I almost wanted the curtain ripped open, so that the world could see me fucking my Mistress.

"Mistress-" I panted, thumping down again and again, "I'm going to cum! May I? May I please?! I'm so desperate-"

Jane smiled, and kissed me again, pressing herself against my sweaty body as I rode her.

"Yes, Cassy," she said, "Because you've been so well behaved, you've earned a special treat. You can cum."

I kissed her deeply, completely overcome with desire and adoration for my wonderful, merciful tormentor.

"AAAahh-" I moaned into her mouth, stifling the sound as best I could as I began to feel the telltale signs of an orgasm building up inside of me.

It was finally happening! I felt tears swell up in my eyes.

"Thank youuuu-ahhh-!" I panted, feeling myself overcome by a powerful orgasm.

My body trembled, squeezing down on the strap on as I came. I closed my eyes, and kissed Jane with everything I had -- to stifle the noise, but also to be as close to her as I could manage. I needed to feel her against my body. Her hands were on my nipples, which were pressed against her tightly, and my legs squeezed around her on the chair.

Every inch of me was as close as it could get to her as I exploded onto the strap on not once, or twice, but three times-

Four-

Five-

I lost count as I continued to cum over and over again. Maybe it was only one time, stretched into what felt like an eternity -- or maybe it was a dozen for all I could tell. It didn't matter.

My eyes squeezed shut and my world shut down. All I could think about was my body, and Jane's body, and -

"You're a Good Girl, Cassy," Jane's voice caused me to open my eyes again. She was louder now, no longer a whisper. The group that had been outside must have left, I realized. I couldn't hear them any longer. I had no idea if they'd heard us, or seen us -

"I don't... I don't know what's happening to me..." I panted, my sweaty body slumping against her, "Jane... I'm not like this... I swear... you're breaking my mind apart... I can't take it-"

"Shhh-" Jane said, giving me a jolt with a twist of my nipple rings, "Just give in, Cassy. You're a Slut at heart, and I'm simply waking you up to that fact."

A moment of silence lingered between us as I breathed heavily into the crook of her neck, exhausted from my heavenly orgasm.

"Here, Cassy," Jane said, reaching down into her shorts pocket to retrieve something, "Your little cunt got all the attention today, but your poor tight ass was left out. You can wear this home, to make up for it."

I groaned. Jane had procured the same oval shaped, ruby tipped butt-plug she'd given me yesterday from her pocket. It was shiny and clean, and to my weary eyes, it looked twice as big as it had yesterday.

"You do the honors," Jane said, pushing the orb into one of my rubbery, shaking hands, "Show me what a good girl you can be even after you've earned a little release."

I held the plug, looking from it to Jane and back again.

I wanted it inside of me, I realized with horror.

Even though I'd just cum harder than I ever had in my life ; I still wanted the stupid silver orb up inside of my ass.

I was still turned on! What the hell was wrong with me?!

Silently, without verbally acknowledging Jane's request, I moved my hands around my backside.

With my free hand, I pulled open my ass, jutting it out for easier access as I leaned into Jane for support.

My asshole was slick with sweat and juices from my earlier efforts, and I could feel that the large silver ball would have no trouble sliding inside of me -

"Ahh-" I panted, pushing the plug against my ass as I stared into Jane's eyes. We kept eye contact as I pushed, and pushed, until finally, my asshole gave way, and accepted the plug with a slippery smack.

"It's in, ma'am," I groaned huskily into Jane's neck again, "All the way inside..."

"Good job," Jane let me lie against her for another long moment, "Now, let's get paid up, and get you home. You've got another long evening to get through, and then we've got to be at the Office early tomorrow morning."

I felt myself clench up at the thought of returning to work. Somewhere inside of my mind, I knew I'd have to find a way out of Jane's clutches eventually. Jane had run rampant this weekend... but a return to the Office meant disaster if I didn't regain control of things.

I would regain control of things, I told myself. No matter what it took.

Jane's fingers had wandered down, away from my nipples, and were fiddling with the ruby-tipped disk that poked out of my parted asshole.

I groaned, loving the feel of the metal orb inside of me as she caused it to gently twitch and spin inside of me.

My pussy was wet again -- or, had it been this way the whole time? - still wrapped tightly around the strap on.

I would regain control, I repeated in my head, as I began to gyrate on Jane's lap.

I would reassert myself, and demand an end to this depravity, I told myself, as I felt myself begin to rise and fall on the strap on once more.

I am Cassandra Riley!

I am not Jane's fuck toy, I thought idly as Jane began to slide the ass plug out from inside of me, only to jam it back in again, matching the rhythm of my renewed strap on fucking.

"Does Cassy want another fuck before we get out of here?" Jane asked as she began to fuck my ass properly with the metal orb.

I groaned, thumping down on the strap on and feeling my ass rammed full by the plug. Both of my holes were being properly fucked now, and I was lost again, unable to think straight-

"Well?" Jane asked again, hammering my ass and cunt, "Does she?"

I moaned. Resistance could wait, I thought. I'd find a way out of this tomorrow. Today, or especially right now, there was only one thing I could focus on.

There was only one thing I wanted.

"Yes, Mistress," I felt a spittle of drool fall from my mouth as my Jane fucked my ass and cunt in a matching rhythm, "Cassy wants another fuck before we leave."

Jane smiled, and continued to give me exactly what I wanted.

-------

Hope you enjoyed!

Next up: Cassy's inevitable return to the office begins.

Stay tuned!

<3