Cassy's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, after only a few days of a new routine, she was practically acting like we were best friends.

Her ; a meaningless, air headed secretary, and Me, one of this companies most well-paid executives!

I grit my teeth at the thought, saddling up next to the doorway to Jane's office, and knocking on it after a brief moment of weariness.

This was the next part of my routine.

Upon arrival at the Office, no longer did I make my way to my own office. Instead, it was Jane's instructions that I report to her first thing.

"Come in!" I heard Jane call me in at last, and with a sigh of frustration, I pressed through the door an entered her office.

"Ma'am, I need to talk to you about Stacy-" I began to speak at once, but snapped my mouth shut when I realized Jane was not the only person in the room.

Fuck!

Jane was at her desk -- standing behind it, wearing a classy, navy-blue dress suit jacket and a long, matching skirt. She looked professional as hell ; even her hair was done up in a militantly perfect bun.

On the opposite side of the desk, a gruff looking older man was sitting in a chair. I recognized him at once ; he was one of the senior board members at our company! Burt Stanton, One of Illuminate Media's top-level executives and founding members. My boss, essentially.

He didn't stand as I entered.

"It's about damned time," He grunted, staring me up and down as I practically tip toed into the middle of the room, "We've been waiting for damn near an hour!"

My face went white.

"I -- I'm sorry -" I blurted, "I was running late this morning, and Isabella-"

I stopped myself. What was I about to say? Isabella took her time scrubbing down my freshly shaved pussy and ass?

"Who the hell is Isabell- oh, dammit, I don't care!" Burt waved his hand, grimacing at me with obvious annoyance, before turning to Jane, "Jane, didn't you give her the memo about this meeting?"

Jane sighed, looking disappointed -- though I could see through her act.

"I did," she said, "Cassy, I told you to meet myself and Mr. Stanton in my office first thing this morning."

My cheeks glowed red. Of course, Jane had told me no such thing! This was yet another set up, designed to make me look incompetent!

"I- I-" I muttered, knowing there was nothing I could do to challenge Jane. To court her wrath in front of Mr. Stanton was too dangerous a play to make, and I could tell she was already baiting me into a slip-up.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stanton," I said, feeling idiotic, "I must have forgotten. I've had so much going on lately-"

"Yes," Burt said, shifting in his chair, "I'm sure you have."

There was a dismissive yet implicit tone to his voice that I didn't like.

"Cassandra -- or is it Cassy, these days?" he asked, and I grimaced.

"C.. Cassy..." I answered, seeing a hint of secret delight flash across Jane's face.

"Cassy," my boss said with a sigh, "I'm going to put this bluntly ; the company is going through a tumultuous period right now. We've got a potential merger coming up, the tech department is finalizing a slew of new software that's slated for release in this coming quarter, and our client list is growing exponentially."

I forced a smile. This sounded like good news, didn't it? After all, I was behind much of the things Stanton was listing.

"With all of the things in the works," he added, "We can't have someone in your position mucking it all up."

My smile evaporated.

"Just listen, because I'm going to be very blunt with you," Burt said, raising his hand to preemptively silence my response, "I've been keeping track of your progress for the past few weeks. I've had Jane sending me reports, following up on your work."

My face fell.

WHAT?!

"What I've seen is not good. Frankly, it's been exceedingly disappointing, especially considering how much everyone has come to respect you here."

I opened my mouth to protest, but no sound came out.

I didn't know what to say! I knew Jane was behind all of this ; she'd been manipulating things for weeks, using her back-door access to our company network to do GOD knows what!

"If anyone else in your position showed the level of incompetency you've displayed over the past few weeks, they'd be let go without hesitation," Stanton continued, ignoring the tears that were welling up in my eyes, "But you're clearly a special case. I mean by God, you're on magazine covers next to the company's name! Even people outside the industry know your face! And yet -- I'm sorry, but look at you! Even your outfits - you look like you've spent more time at a salon and outlet mall than you have been doing actual work! It's embarrassing, and we can't have someone like you maintaining such a prominent role in things!"

I tried to stay stoic, but it was next to impossible. I'd never received a dressing down like this before.

What the hell had Jane been feeding him?! Sure, my performance had slipped lately -- especially in the past week, of course. But it hadn't been THIS bad! And my outfits -- sure, they were hellishly inappropriate for a work environment. But that hadn't been my fault either!

"Burt," I began, "Mr. Stanton -- please. I don't know what figured you've been looking at, but surely I can-"

"Sorry, Cassy, there's no time for excuses. The Board's already made up their mind." Burt said, finally standing from his chair.

My cheeks went white again.

Was I being fired?

"We've decided to shift things around," he said, "Clearly, despite your previous successes here, you're clearly a little too naive to handle all of the pressures we've put on you. So we're bumping you down a rung, taking away some of your work load, and putting Jane in charge your department."

Jane smiled, clearly knowing in advance what was coming, but delighted to hear it spoken out loud at last.

"From now on, you'll report personally to her. Your current projects will be put on review, pending her assessment, and your clients will tasked to her as well. She'll handle your work flow and report any issues that may come up to the board. You'll assist her in her work, whatever she may need, including errands and tasks that might be required."

"Sir-!" I exclaimed suddenly, "I -- you can't be serious, Burt! You know I'm capable and committed to this company... and you're making me, what, Jane's secretary?!"

"Call it what you want to, but it's final, Cassy. Consider yourself lucky." he turned to Jane, and reached out his arm.

Stunned into silence, I watched as Jane and Burt shook hands.

"I'll get things running smooth right away, sir," Jane said, "And don't worry about Cassy. She's a good, dedicated employee. It's just like I told you, she just needs a little guidance."

"Well, she's in good hands," Burt smiled at Jane, letting go of her hands, and turned to walk past me to the door.

"Sir-" I turned to catch him as he opened the door, "Please- you can't put her in charge of me- what about all of my current projects?! What about the merger-"

I was desperate, risking Jane's wrath. But I had to speak up!

"Cassy, it's for the good of the company," Burt said, "And you WILL show Jane the proper level of respect -- no different than any of your other superiors, myself included."

The comment about Jane being my superior cut deep. I was silence yet again.

"Keep your chin up, you might learn something from her," he added, pushing the proverbial knife even deeper into my chest, "She's a sharp cookie."

Then he leaned in, hushing his voice.

"And may I make one more, slightly more personal, suggestion?" he said, just loud enough that I knew Jane could hear him as well, "I know modesty might not be hip and trendy these days, but for God's sake, if you're not going to wear a bra, at least button up your top! People are talking about those -- THINGS of yours- all the way up on the top floor!"

My jaw dropped open and my skin burned in humiliation as I dropped my head down, following Mr. Stanton's gaze at my chest.

It was immediately clear as to what he was referring to. My blazer, a size too small, was unbuttoned and stretched out around my heavy chest, leaving only my thin white top straining against my tits.

My nipples were hard, and practically poking through my top. You could see the 'THINGS' Stanton was referring to. My obvious piercings -- the ones Jane had gotten me last weekend - were as clear as if I'd been topless. They were practically shrink-wrapped in my top.

Stanton shook his head, and walked out of Jane's office, leaving me aghast, clutching at the fabric of my jacket in an embarrassed attempt to cover up.

Oh my God! I hadn't realized it had been THAT obvious -- and even if it had, I'd hoped it hadn't been bad enough to prompt a comment like the one I'd just received!

Burt Stanton had been one of the people who had helped me rise to my position in the first place -- and now he was chiding me for strutting around with my nipples on display!

"Well, I guess me and Burt can't agree on everything," Jane said, as soon as the door was soundly shut, "I like your top!"

I spun around on my heels, furiously staring down my former-rival-turned-dominatrix.

"You!" I shouted, stomping across the room in my dainty heels, "You did all of this! You've been feeding the board false information about me, setting me up-"

"Wrong again, Sassy Cassy," Jane laughed, leaning on her desk, "I've just been telling them what they should have known about you from the start. The truth!"

I glowed.

"What the fuck does that mean?!" I demanded, feeling like a tantrum-throwing schoolgirl in my skimpy little 'outfit'. I even crossed my arms -- a mistake, in retrospect, as it did nothing but push my cleavage further up and out for Jane to ogle.

"Cassy," Jane clucked her tongue, "Please, don't use such foul language when addressing your superior."

I loudly balked at her statement.

"From now on, I expect you to act polite and professional towards me, as befits my new position above you. When we're in public, you can refer to me as 'ma'am', which I imagine should actually be easy for you, given that's what you call me in private anyways."

I could have lunged across the desk and throttled her.

"Did you have a nice morning with Isabella?" Jane asked, changing the subject, as if we were done with the issue of her usurpation of my position.

I was too enraged to respond. I held my tongue, knowing nothing good could come from my mouth right now.

"Why don't you come show me," Jane said, sitting down in her office chair, "I've got to finalize some paper work, so we can do your inspection at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone, mkay?"

My inspection.

I fumed.

I was not prepared for my morning 'inspection'. Not after what had just gone down!

For a moment, I considered saying 'no'. Out of the corner of Jane's eye, she was watching me, waiting for me to make a move.

Dejected, I uncrossed my arms, and stomped around her desk.

"Leg up," she patted her chair, and I raised my right leg up, hooking my heel over the expensive leather armrest and spreading open my thighs.

"Skirt," Jane said flatly, and I complied without question, flipping my tiny skirt up and holding it above my waist, exposing my parted legs for her to inspect.

"Nice and horny, I see..." Jane said, ducking down close to my naked pussy and inspecting it up close. She didn't touch it. Instead, she simply enjoyed the subtle, involuntary twitches of arousal caused by her proximity.

"What was your edging routine this morning?" She asked me, and I felt myself begin to implode.

"One finger..." I answered, holding my skirt up high as Jane slid a hand in between my legs, and grazed the lower part of my ass cheek. "One in my pussy, and one in my ass."

"Ooh, she let you play with your ass, huh? You spoiled little brat!" Jane giggled, giving my ass a quick squeeze before withdrawing and turning back to her desk. Evidently she was content that I'd been properly tended to this morning, and more importantly, she'd confirmed what I'd been unable to hide : That my poor pussy was aching for attention.

I burned with shame, but kept my skirt up, and my damp cunt parted and displayed for her while she began to idly go through a stack of paperwork on her desk.

"Ma'am, may I please go back to my office?" I risked the question, feeling humiliated just... standing here while Jane worked, "I need to get some work done...!"

"Sorry, Slut, but I need you here," Jane answered, flicking through a folder on her desk, "You've got some paperwork to do for me before you can leave. Plus, you work for me now, remember? I'll decide what you do and do not need to do."

I groaned. Part of me had hoped the whole situation had been contrived just to irritate me. Perhaps she'd put Burt up to it, some how -

Ugh, I don't know why I bothered to cling to hope.

I knew perfectly well that Jane's intent was to keep me squarely under her heel.

"Here -- sign here-" Jane pushed a piece of paper to the side of the desk. I inspected it.

"What is this...?" I scanned the document, realizing what it was almost immediately.

"Ma'am, please," I pleaded, "You can't do this to me! I'm begging you -"

"It's already done," Jane said, tapping the piece of paper impatiently, pushing a pen into my hand, "This just makes things official for the company."

The document in front of me was a legal one, essentially putting everything Mr. Stanton had told me earlier into print.

A formal record of my admonishment, as well as the recourse the company was taking against me.

In short, it was my demotion... and I had to sign it, to confirm I was in agreement.

"It's the first of many," Jane sighed, tapping the thick binder on her desk, "And I'd like to get this all wrapped up quickly. So hurry up, okay Slut?"

I almost felt my eyes well up.

I had no choice, of course, and what Jane had said was true ; this was really only a formality. The decision had been made, I'd been demoted, and she promoted above me.

"Fine!" I grit my teeth, and slammed the pen down on the desk. With my legs still spread and my heel still hooked up around Jane's armrest, I leaned over and signed the infernal document, agreeing to the change of status formally.

"Good girl," Jane said, and reached up, once more putting her hand in between my thighs, "Now keep going... there's a whole stack of clients and responsibilities you've got to sign over, plus the memo that'll get mailed out to everyone."

As Jane spoke, her finger wriggled up in between the naked skin between my thighs, squirming up and behind my cunt, towards my ass.

"This isn't fair..." I breathed, pulling the next piece of paper from the stack in front of me as Jane's finger pressed up against my unguarded ass hole. The next piece of paper appeared to confirm that I was signing over one of my biggest clients for Jane to handle.

"I earned this job," I mewled, scribbling my name on the dotted line, "I don't deserve this treatmeaaah!"

Jane had pressed her finger against my ass for a brief moment as I'd signed the second document.

"Oh fff--" I bit my lip, instinctively gyrating my hips at Jane's touch, "P-please, ma'am -- don't do that-"

Jane giggled.

"Still pretty close to the edge, huh?" She asked me, pressing her finger against my ass again and she slid yet another piece of paper before me.

I barely glanced at the next document before signing my name. My attention was shamelessly focused on my ass now.

"And the next," Jane slid another piece of paper under me, and slipped her finger a half-inch inside of me.

"Uggh- oh, fuck, Jane -- I'm going to cum-" I bit my lip again, sloppily signing the document and reaching for the next on my own.

"Remember your manners," Jane said as I began to scribble my name on sheet after sheet.

"I'm sorry-" I said quickly, feeling her finger let up a bit, "I meant to say 'ma'am'!"

"When we're in private, you can call me Mistress," Jane reminded me.

"Right- of course-" I breathed, fully gyrating against Jane's finger now, practically riding it as I signed my career away, "Of course -- Mistress!"

Document by document, I signed my name. I caught brief glimpses of the clients and projects I was signing over. This was more than a demotion, I realized. I was signing away millions of dollars to my arch-enemy turned Mistress, all the while doing my best to fuck my own ass on her finger tip

"Good girl," Jane said as I finished the last sheet, "That about does it! You can take these to the filing department later, and it'll be official."

I wasn't really listening to her. Despite the fact that my career had just suffered the most devastating blow it had ever received, I was more focused on my body.

"Mistress," I said, putting my hands on Jane's desk and leaning against it as she wriggled the tip of her finger inside of me, "That feels.... feels really good...."

I breathed heavier, losing myself in the moment.

I reached my free hand back around me and grabbed at my ass, spreading it open so that Jane would have easier access.

"You dirty slut," Jane chided me, and mercilessly withdrew her hand from my ass, "You just can't go five minutes without needing something shoved up your ass, can you?"

I blushed, and licked my lips, still feeling the heat of arousal coursing through me.

I wanted to contradict her lewd statement, but there was little point right now. My body was desperate for relief again, and it couldn't have been more obvious if I'd shouted it from the rooftop.

"I'm so... so horny..." I breathed, shame oozing from my mouth as I spoke, "I just need to cum!"

Jane giggled at my desperation, and swatted my hand away from my skirt, letting it fall back into place, covering up my glistening slit.

"Go get me a coffee," she commanded, flipping my heel off of her arm rest and spinning away from me to face her desk again, "Something fancy -- lots of sugar."

I sighed, frustrated and aroused, but unable to do anything about it.

I'd known this was coming. A demeaning, secretarial job to kick things off.

It was just doubly infuriating that it was coming now, just as I'd been begging to cum...

"Yes ma'am," I said, pouting as I sulked out of Jane's office, "Right away, ma'am..."

I left, making my way to the break room to fetch her a drink. As I walked, I could feel my pent up little snatch quivering with each step.

My whole career had just imploded around me, and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to cum.

Jeez! How had this all happened to me so quickly? A week ago I was at the top of my game, and now I was off to fetch coffee for Jane like some sort of intern!

"Ms. Riley!" A voice piped up as I entered the break room. I forced to keep from sighing audibly.

It was Stacy. She was at the espresso machine, flipping a lever and waiting as the machine began to hiss.

"How did your meeting with Jane go? I saw Mr. Stanton leave her office earlier... he didn't look very happy!" Stacy said earnestly.

"It was fine," I lied, "He -- him and I -- we decided to shuffle things around a bit, that's all. I'll be um, working closer with Jane on a few things."

Stacy looked rather surprised, and I didn't blame her. After all, such a notion would have been unheard of only a week ago.

"I'm actually just here to grab her a drink," I said, hoping to get out of here quickly, without engaging in much more conversation. Already, my mind was beginning to wander.

Stacy was leaning against the espresso machine, her short skirt dangerously high on her long leg.

Her crumpled blazer -- I used to give her hell for her lack of ironing abilities, or at least, I used to -- was tucked up to the side of the counter, pulled slightly too high, so that I could see a flash of skin just above her belt line...

"What kind of drink?" Stacy asked, "I can help you with that. After all, it's like -- half my job!"