Cassy's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Pussy Masseuse," Jane quipped down at me, "You know -- you've got more tools down there than just your hands."

I glared up at her, but she didn't look down to catch my menacing disapproval.

I knew what she meant, of course, and as I leaned forward to comply, she inched her ass forward on the chair ever-so-slightly, to meet my lips.

I pressed my cherry-red lipstick against her cunt, tickling up her clit with my mouth until I found her throbbing clit.

"Oh, baby," Jane cooed, "You're so fucking good at that. That settles it. You're my personal Pussy Masseuse from now on. We'll have to get you a name tag and everything!"

I trembled in humiliation, but kept up my sensuous activities. I'd suckled Jane's clit in between my lips, gently massaging it with the tip of my tongue, while my hands moved further down her slit to apply gentle, rhythmic pressure just above her ass.

"Don't let my chair get all wet," she added, "It costs more than you make in a year."

Jane was still typing away above me, but now, every keystroke sounded like another hammer in my coffin.

Her words burned me like never before. Surely, even with my demotion, I would still earn far more in a month than most people did in a year... but it was the principal of the matter.

Plus, the whole "So and so costs more than you make..." line was one I was grossly familiar with. How many times I had said it to folks around the office?

"Hey, I'm going to add my name to that report you filed last month, mkay?" Jane said up above, "You ripped off most of the data in it from Sven, down on the seventh floor anyways, right?

I winced.

"Oh, I see you've been working hard to move in and swipe the credit on the Bradford deal -- looks like it's all about to come together. I should be able to finalize those details easily -- should bump up my numbers a lot!"

She laughed to herself.

"Damn, you really didn't do a lot of work around here, did you? So much of this is just stolen credit from other people's hard work! Oh well. Guess you deserve what you're getting, huh?

Fuck!

Jane really was in control now, I thought. The devil-woman was ripping apart my career like a vulture, picking out the meaty bones for herself and leaving me with nothing!

"Having fun down there, Pussy Masseuse?" Jane asked me, peeking down over her ample chest to spy me as I caught a bead of moisture rolling down her labia with my tongue-

"Nnuuuh-" I grunted, lapping up a dribble that threatened to spill down onto her chair. I'd taken her instruction not to let her chair get wet to heart, but the task was becoming more difficult the wetter she became.

"Yes ma'am," I answered her, suckling her clit while my fingers flicked up and down the skin of her thighs, teasing her sensitive areas.

"Yes ma'am -- what?" Jane asked.

"Yes ma'am, I'm having fun down here," I gurgled, my mouth half-full with one of Jane's puffy, damp pussy lips.

"Who is having what now?" Jane asked, mocking confusion. I squirmed, feeling an all too familiar mixture of arousal and humiliation taking hold over my body.

"Yes ma'am, Pussy Masseuse is having fun down here!" I said, slurping out my tongue and sliding it into the crevice of Jane's cunt.

Floored on by my humiliating statement, I risked a quick dart down Jane's tight, wet hole, tasting and feeling her trembling insides with my tongue-

"Ooh, you naughty little skank!" Jane giggled, tensing up in her chair for a moment as I slid my tongue back out of her, "I thought I told you, I'd let you know when I wanted to-"

"Sorry, ma'am," I said cheekily, staring up through the slit at her with a smile as I planted a pleasant, apologetic kiss on her wet snatch, "Your Pussy Masseuse couldn't help herself. She's just a little dummy, after all!"

Fuck! Why had I said that?!

I had meant to say it cheekily, sarcastically even -- but it hadn't come out that way at all. Instead, it had sounded like...

Well, like I'd meant it.

"Good girllll..." Jane purred, reaching down and placing her hand on my bobbing hair. She brushed it back, petting me like a dog while I continued to gently massage her cunt with my mouth and hands.

"You're doing such a good job, I almost want to let you play with yourself a little..."

My eyes lit up.

With all of my attention focused on Jane's beautiful pussy, I'd neglected my own body.

Immediately, my mind fell in between my own thighs.

Still parted, my legs were practically trembling under the desk. My poor snatch was still spread wide, and

"May I, ma'am?" I asked, uncaring as to how silly I sounded.

It was absurd, obviously, that I would find myself begging to play with myself in such a moment. Above me, Jane was still stealing my hard work, and I was still crammed under her desk like a little gremlin, suckling away at her clit like a pacifier-

"Hmm," Jane pondered, clearly delighted in my nervous anticipation as she stretched out the length of her response, "I suppose you've been pretty well behaved. So... okay. Pussy Masseuse can play with herself for a few minutes. But not your pussy. That's still a no-go zone, thanks to your earlier transgression, and besides, your Masseuse skills are for me -- not you."

I groaned, feeling like Jane had just dumped a bucket of ice water down on my head.

"But you can still play with your ass, Cass," Jane asked, cocking an eye through the narrow slit at me. "Is that not enough?"

"No ma'am!" I said rapidly, whipping one of my hands down, off of her cunt, and sliding it up the backside of my damp, dribbling underside, "I mean -- yes ma'am! It's more than enough!"

As soon as my finger found my ass hole, I melted.

"Your Pussy Masseuse is very grateful, Mistress..." I moaned into Jane's cunt, pressing my lips hard against her as I shuddered at the sensation against my ass.

Yesssss. This is what I had been needed, I realized.

She'd been right to instruct me in the way she had. My Pussy Masseuse skills were for her, and I was doting my attention on her slippery cunt properly... but I'd barely realized how desperate I'd been for some attention on my ass!

My finger flicked across my trembling ass hole, gently caressing my attention-starved, sensitive skin.

"Oh, God..." I murmured, grinding my tongue up Jane's cunt in an effort to keep her seat dry as my finger spiralled closer and closer to my desperate hole...

"Thank you, Mistress," I grunted, "My ass has needed this since this morning..."

I'd just begun to slide the tip of my digit up inside my tight ass, however, when I heard a sound that made my whole body freeze.

Someone had knocked on the door.

Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck-

The knock repeated.

"Just a moment," Jane said, her voice as calm as ever.

She shoved back from her desk an few inches, separating from my drool and cum soaked face, and slid her legs down off of the desk.

She kicked her skirt and panties -- the ones I'd left on the floor next to her -- under the desk with me.

I was surprised. I'd expected her to get dressed!

What was she doing?! Was she nuts?!

"Did I ask you to stop?" She looked at me, pulling her chair back towards the deck, pressing her legs into me.

"I asked you to give me a massage. It's not over yet," Jane said, "And neither is your play time. Get that finger to work, Slut."

I was terrified. Locked under the desk by Jane's legs, I couldn't escape even if I wanted to.

"Come in!" Jane called out, to my utter horror. She pulled in a little closer to me, really ensuring she was pressed up nice and tight against the desk.

She was close enough to the desk, with her bare legs tucked under it, that whoever was coming in wouldn't be able to tell that Jane was pants-less.

The muffled sounds of the door opening sent terror through me. Oh my God -- I was crammed under Jane's desk, with my finger stuffed up my ass hole and my face covered in shimmering, sexual juices - and somebody was coming inside of her office!

"Hey, what's up?" Jane asked the unseen visitor.

"Sorry to bug you, Ms. Scott," I heard Stacy's voice answer, "I was actually just looking for Ms. Riley? I have a question for her, nothing major, but-"

"Cassandra's out on an errand, I'm afraid," Jane answered deftly.

I heard the door to Jane's office close, but Stacy was still inside with us.

I was still frozen under the desk, paralyzed by fright. Jane's hand made its way below the desk, sliding casually down through the narrow divide she'd allowed.

It found me at once, and grabbed hold of my ear-

Ow! I almost cried out-

Jane was tugging at my ear under the desk-

I couldn't believe it -- but it was obvious what Jane wanted. Even though Stacy was in her office, mere feet from me, Jane was prompting me to carry out her orders -

She wanted me to continue massaging her pussy!

"An errand?" Stacy said, a little confused. Jane tugged on my ear again, harder this time, and I leaned in to comply.

My tongue began to move again, nervously and timidly. I slid it up the length of Jane's pussy, as quietly as I could, but I was rigid now -- terrified of getting caught.

"Yeah, sorry," Jane said to Stacy, "I should have let you know. There's been a bit of a change up. Cassy's going to be working under me from now on -- I've got her running a few errands for me at the moment, but she'll be back in a bit. What's your question?"

Fuck. Jane was tugging on my ear again, and it took me a moment to figure out what ELSE she wanted.

But then I got it.

Pushing through the sheer terror of the moment, I felt my finger beginning to move again.

Jane wanted me to keep playing with myself, of course. It had been the second part of her order.

I slipped my finger out of my ass, circling around my hole again as my other hand, and mouth, continued to tend to Jane's cunt. Even though Stacy was only a few feet away -- I began to slide my finger up my ass once more.

Once again, my body betrayed me, tingling and melting at my own touch.

"Oh, it's nothing important," Stacy said, sounding a little embarrassed, "Earlier, I offered to teach her how to use the espresso machine in the break room. I had a few minutes with not much to do, so I was just wondering if she still wanted me to show her how to use it."

"Oh!" Jane said idly, withdrawing her hand from under the desk now that I was obediently back to work on my ass. How she even knew I'd complied was beyond me. Either she had some sort of sixth sense for my obedience, or she could somehow feel the results of my finger-fuck through the increasingly eager attention she was receiving from my tongue.

That must be it, I thought. I was lapping at her rather quickly now, enthusiastically pressed on by the building pleasure in my ass-

"That's right! She told me about that. Thanks for helping her -- she's not so great at her new job yet, I'm afraid."

I blushed under the desk, wincing in embarrassment at Jane's comment. My finger was rhythmically pumping in and out of me now, slowly but surely pushing deeper with every thrust. Despite myself, I was finding the situation extremely arousing. I could feel my attention starved cunt burn for attention, dripping down onto the floor beneath the desk.

"Is- is she really working UNDER you, ma'am?" Stacy asked, and Jane laughed.

"Yes," she answered, gently gyrating her hips against my mouth under the guise of simply shifting in her chair, "It's true. You'll get a memo about it in a day or so."

"Oh, wow..." Stacy said, "Ms. Riley's always been so -- well, I just would have never thought -- I mean-"

"You can say it," Jane laughed again, "She's a bitch."

I gasped -- muffled in between Jane's legs, thank god -- but I heard Stacy gasp as well.

"I -- I wouldn't say THAT, ma'am-" Stacy said, but Jane interrupted her.

"No, it's fine," Jane said, "I've seen how she treats you. It's part of the reason she's been reassigned, actually."

Stacy sighed again, and shuffled around a bit. I had a hard time making out exactly what was happening above me from the sound alone, and once more I was finding it all too easy to lose myself in the privacy of my little hiding space.

My body was alive again, dripping with sexual energy as I slowly, quietly, teased my hole with my finger.

"She's been a bit nicer to me lately," Stacy said, "But, yeah... she's a real mega-bitch, that's for sure!"

I almost thumped my head into the top of the desk in surprise. Part of me was shocked, and the rest was almost saddened by Stacy's admonishment! The past few days, I'd felt we'd turned a corner! I'd spent so much time chatting her up... foolishly discussing her idiotic interests and even complimenting her!

But I suppose a few days of niceties didn't exactly make up for an eternity of spite and scolding.

Still -- to hear the nerdy, mousy young tart call me a MEGA-BITCH was... a shock!

"Well, she won't be hassling you any longer," Jane assured the receptionist, "In fact, I was hoping you'd take her under your wing a little bit. Cassandra's going to be my assistant, after a fashion, so she'll need to learn to do some of the more -- well, you know-"

"Oh, you can say it," Stacy laughed, "Grunt work. Fetch coffee, take notes, I know the drill! And of course I'd be happy to teach her anything she needs to know!"

My tongue slipped inside Jane again. Fuck this, I thought. If Jane was going to secretly torment me like this, and let Stacy debase me in such a way, I was going to retaliate -- even if it led to trouble later.

"I'm just so stunned," Stacy said as I continued to increase the pressure on Jane's cunt, "Ms. Riley's always been in charge of things around here. But like I say, she's been acting so differently lately. Like -- the way she's been dressing-"

Jane laughed. "Tell me about it," she said, showing a tremendous amount of control over herself, "Have you seen those new studs of hers?"

Stacy laughed too.

"How could I NOT!" she squealed, giggling, "Her nipples practically cut through her shirts lately -- you can see the barbels plain as if she were topless!"

I practically imploded under the desk. The shame of hearing Stacy say such a thing was almost more than I could bear.

I KNEW people could see these infernal piercings through my tops! It was Jane's fault -- she'd forced me to dress in an increasingly tight set of tops. The one I was wearing today was the worst yet -- my nipples practically DID cut through it!

First Mr. Stanton, and now Stacy -- I must have been a laughing stock all across our floor -- and the ones above and beneath us!

I jammed my tongue up Jane's cunt. It was infuriating that Jane wouldn't respond to my touch. She was so in control of her body -- nothing I do seemed to get to her.

My own body, however, was becoming a mess. My finger-fuck was increasing in tempo. I was practically pounding in and out of my ass now, going as fast as I could manage without making any sounds-

"Actually, I think her piercings are kind of sexy..." Stacy said. I almost coughed in shock.

Jane clearly was surprised too, and she laughed in response.

"Don't laugh!" Stacy said, sounding embarrassed at her admission, "I just mean -- like, CLEARLY she's trying to get noticed- her skirts have been so short lately too..." she added, apparently full-on confiding in Jane about all of this, now, "I swear, today in the coffee room, I practically saw her bare ass as she left."

I wasn't paying much attention now. I'd lost the battle against myself, and was now practically fucking my own hand under the desk. I'd lost the battle to keep Jane's chair dry too, I realized -- as my studious massage had devolved into a messy, sloppy tongue-fuck.

Still, Jane didn't respond to my efforts to break her composure.

It was probably for the best -- after all, I had much more at stake here than she did. Better to be the one getting a pussy massage, than be revealed to be the desperate bitch under the desk, humping her fingers into her ass while drooling down to the floor-

"Any ways Stacy, I really ought to get back to work, OK?" Jane said, and I heard Stacy respond in the affirmative.

"Don't worry about confiding in me, okay?" She added, "Between you and I, I plan to keep a firm grip around Cassandra, and I wouldn't mind some help in my efforts to keep her, you know, controlled."

Oh fuck -- I was ready to cum -

What had Jane just said? Something about grip, and control -

"No problem, ma'am," Stacy replied, "I'd be more than happy to help with anything you need. You've always been my favourite around here."

Jane laughed coyly.

"Screw that Mega-bitch, right?" Jane quipped.

Stacy waited a moment.

"Damn right!" She said with a giggle.

I fumed! That bitch!

My hand bottomed out against my ass, propelled by a mixture of rage and desire.

I almost lost my composure and let out a loud, guttural moan-

Fuck! I was so close -

"See you around, Stacy," Jane said, and I heard the door to her office swing shut.

Oh boy, I thought.

I was in for it now.

"Alright, bitch-" Jane's pleasant tone evaporated as she kicked back from the desk at once, "What the hell was THAT all about?"

I squinted as the light poured into my little knee-hole.

"I -- I just got carried away, ma'am," I began with an excuse, but realized it was futile. I'd been trying to fuck Jane to an orgasm while she'd debased me to Stacy -- there was no denying it.

"I mean, -- you -- you two were being such-" I began again, unsure of what I could say to my Domineering Boss.

"Being what? Bitches?" Jane sneered at me, crossing her arms. She kept her legs parted, "And you think that gave you some sort of right to break the rules and try to embarrass me?"

"I- I didn't- uuuugh-" my mouth fell open. I was still fucking my ass -- without even having realized it. I was nearing the edge again, almost getting myself off before I could stop.

Fuck. I really did feel like her little desk-gremlin. Grunting and fucking myself like an animal, even while she scolded me...

I'd fallen so far...

"Don't you cum, you little whore!" Jane spat at me, and I went to pull my finger from my ass-

"No-" she stopped me with a glare, "Don't pull it out, either. You keep that ass of yours on the edge, and you finish giving me my massage. I'm ready to cum now, Pussy Masseuse, so you better have some energy left in that slutty mouth of yours, because I'm gonna cum into it!"

Oh God.

My ass was burning. My tits were straining against my sweat-drenched, tiny top.

I had no fuel left to protest, and even if I had, I didn't want to anymore.

I wanted Jane's cunt. I wanted to fuck my ass while I ate her out. I wanted to be her Pussy Masseuse.

"Yes ma'am," I said, awkwardly crawling forward on my knees so that I could reach Jane's parted thighs with my leg, "Your Pussy Masseuse would love to have you cum into her mouth..."

I said the lewd words without thinking. Mindlessly, I pressed my wide open lips up around her quivering labia, devouring the entirety of her cunt in my mouth, and pressing my tongue against the parted, exposed skin-

"Aahhh- you fucking dumb, bimbo bitch..." Jane groaned, arching her back and thrusting her hips against my slutty face, "You're going to learn your place. You have no idea what you're in for -- we haven't even scratched the surface of giving you what you deserve."

I closed my eyes. My tongue was plunged deep up into Jane's tight hole, and I could feel her beginning to clench around it.

She was about to cum.

My body braced for the inevitable. I held my face firmly against Jane's naked pussy as she began to tense up -

"Taste me, Slut-" Jane began to orgasm with my tongue still deep inside of her, "Taste your Mistress-"

Jane bucked against my face, but I held myself against her. I could feel her clamping down hard around my tongue, trembling against my face as she began to gush against my parted lips.