Cassy's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned, struggling to maintain myself as she gyrated against my lips. My mouth ground against her, as she used me as a perverse tool to get off on.

Still half under the desk, with my finger jammed up my vibrating ass, I felt like I was nothing more than an objective for Jane's relief. A toy that she could ride for pleasure.

I wasn't a co-worker, or even her assistant : I was her simple tool.

Jane rode me for a minute longer, keeping my head firmly planted between her orgasming thighs. She clenched my pony tail with her hands, forcing me to remain where I was, but we could both feel the lack of resistance on my part. We knew I was here willingly -- or at least, obediently.

"You like that, Slut?!" Jane asked at last, pulling me from her sloppy, wet pussy and wrenching my head up to look at her. She was controlling me by my hair, forcing me to stare up at her as saliva and cum dribbled down my face.

I wanted to nod in approval, but she didn't let me. Hopefully my mouth, which was hanging open, and my slack tongue, which was lapping at my soaked lips, was answer enough.

"Stand up, Fucktoy," Jane barked at me, yanking my pony tail as I stood up in a hurry, "Sit on my desk, whore."

I obeyed, shivering at her lewd language. She'd called me a whore, and it felt apt. My fingers slipped out of my ass as I sat down, forced to my side with a whimper.

"If you ever try to humiliate me again, I'll end you," Jane said threateningly.

I wriggled on the desk as she pulled up towards me in the chair. My legs were parted already, but she pushed them further apart, shoving me roughly until I was as wide open as I could be.

She sat in front of me, her eyes just above my parted pussy.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I murmured, squirming as Jane placed her hand over my very wet cunt, "I'll never do it again. I mean -- your Pussy Masseuse will never do it again.

Jane grinned, but only briefly.

"You have a lot to learn, Cassy," Jane said softly, as her finger began to trace gentle circles up and down my trembling labia, "You're my assistant as far as Stacy and the board may be concerned, but in reality, you're my little fuck toy, and nothing more."

I breathed heavily, feeling my eyes flutter as Jane's teasing finger sent electric jolts up my spine.

"If you want to survive here, you better start understanding your new role," Jane said, "No more attempts to reassert yourself. You're not Cassandra Riley any longer."

Groaning softly at Jane's touch, I nodded meekly. In the back of my mind, a lingering warning was going off that the door to Jane's office was still unlocked. I was a mess from the passionate face fucking I'd just given. If anyone came in right now, I'd have no time to duck and cover back under the desk, and my sordid activities would all be revealed.

But it didn't seem as much of my concern as it had earlier. Jane's finger was inching closer to my quivering little clit, and her words lulled me into a calm.

"I'm not Cassandra Riley," I repeated what Jane had said, "I'm your little Pussy Masseuse."

Jane smiled, despite her attempts to remain intimidating.

"You'll be whatever I say you are, whenever I say you are," she corrected me, "If I want a coffee, you'll get me a coffee. If I want you to lick my cunt, you'll spend the afternoon under my desk doing just that. And if I want to see those big, slutty tits of yours...?"

She looked at me, knowingly.

I understood. I reached up, and pulled the top of my shirt down. My large, heaving breasts practically burst out of their tight confines.

"Here you go, Mistress," I said, giving my tits a tantalizing shake for her pleasure, "Your Pussy Masseuse's tits, on display as requested."

"Play with them for me, Pet," Jane said, and I obliged. I grabbed my nipples in my rubbery fingers, and gave them a twist for Jane's amusement.

"What are you, Cassy?" Jane asked.

"I'm your... your Fuck Toy..." I answered, losing myself as I fondled my tits while Jane's finger continued to tease my pussy, "I'm -- whatever you tell me I am-"

Jane smiled fully now.

"That's right," she purred, "Now -- let's prove it, shall we? Cum for me, my Slutty little Fuck Toy!"

Jane's finger slipped up into me with ease, shlicking along my wet hole until her palm slapped into my cunt-

I grunted immediately, keeping my legs open through sheer force of will as I wrenched on my poor nipples instinctively.

"Fff-fffuck!" I moaned, tossing my head back as my body began to convulse on the desk. Jane's mere instruction to cum had sent my body into overdrive. I was cumming, hard, wrapped around her single finger-

"Tell me you love your Mistress," Jane said as I grunted and shook.

"I love my Mistress," I repeated in a raspy, breathy voice, "Pussy Masseuse loves her Mistress -"

"Tell me you're going to be a good girl from now on," Jane added.

"I'm going -- uuungh -- going to be a good -- ggiiiirrl-" I was barely understandable, but the message got across.

I gyrated on the desk, humping Jane's finger as I came, dribbling wetness down the edge of the desk.

"Good," Jane said, "I'd say you're off to a good start all ready. No need to write you up quite yet."

She slid her finger out of me, and, without warning, shoved the length of her digit into my gaping mouth.

"MmmPh-" I gagged a bit, surprised at the sudden intrusion, but I found myself suckling at her finger almost immediately.

"Get it good and spotless," Jane said, as I rocked my head back and forth, sucking her finger like a babe on a pacifier, "You've got a lot of cleaning to do before the end of the day."

We both looked down, at the mess I'd made on the floor -- and Jane's seat. Between her legs, the chair was practically soaked, both from my drool and her... well, you know.

"I expect the floor, desk and chair to be as spotless as you found them," Jane said, sliding her finger out of my mouth. "You can lick most of it up, I'd imagine?"

I groaned, looking at the mess with disgust. Was she serious?

Jane grabbed my hair again, and began to lead of off of the desk and back down below it.

Of course she was serious.

"Yes ma'am," I said, landing on the floor once more, perching on my hands and knees, "Anything you say, ma'am. I'll lick it all up -- until it shines, ma'am!"

"Good," Jane said, standing up and fetching her underwear and skirt, "When you're done with that, I could use another coffee. Stacy's pretty eager to teach you how to use the machine, too. You should probably ask her to help you."

I blushed, pushing my face down to the floor. Somehow, the thought of asking Stacy for help on such a menial task was more humiliating than the fact I was beginning to lick the floor beneath Jane's desk.

I cringed, tasting my own wetness as I did my best to stay quiet.

"Oh, and one more thing," Jane said, dressing herself, "Before we wrap up for the day, let's make sure we type up that memo about your new role. You can write most of it, after all, you're the one working for me now, right? Why should I do all of the work?"

I looked up briefly. The thought of writing a memo to the whole staff letting them know that I, their former Star Executive, was now working under my former co-worker, was almost more than I could bear.

But it didn't matter. Jane was in control, in every way possible.

I remembered my thoughts from earlier... the clear mantra that had been drilled into me over the course of a weekend, and the past week :

Don't Challenge Jane.

"Yes, Mistress," I said simply, slinking further under the desk, as I continued my lowly task.

---

More to come! Sorry for the lengthy break between this chapter and the last -- hoping to speed things up in the future.

Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed!!

~M