All Comments on 'Castaway, A Forced Cuckold'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending is total bullshit lacking any common sense whatever. Is the author so far removed from reality that he can only write stroke stories / episodes. This had the potential to really go somewhere as the bulk of the writing was very good but, just when the meat of the story could be exposed a totally unrealistic pile of drivel changed the direction and quality of this offering. The conclusion here was a total cop out with the marital (yes marital and not martial as many semi literate authors seem to use) difficulties -not to mention the pregnancy - were just forgotten. A total disappointment in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No. No real man would take her back. New story didn’t change anything.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

You dudes are bizarre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic. Granted, seeing as the description doesn't count her husband as a man, I shouldn't be surprised at the stupidity within...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Get an editor. Your spelling is atrocious!

MasterMigorianMasterMigorianalmost 2 years ago

Don't listen to the haters, you're brave enough to write your stories while they hide behind the tag "anonymous" It is your fantasy write it how you see it in your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No. Why would anyone in thier right mind want to read about insane fucked up characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the best story in this entire classification. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must agree with Sex4if57, you badly need an editor. Some examples of the errors: Arthur/Author, beet/beat, Porto Rico/Puerto Rico, ware/wear etc etc. I don't point these out to simply be critical though. Your story was well told, which only made all the errors that much more distracting.

My only disappointment with the story itself was the ending. Instead of addressing the wife's pregnancy, and reigniting her husband's Hot Wife desires through seduction, she seemed to go off the deep end and started saying, "I am your whore, you are my pimp". Rather than feel in any way intimate between the two, it just felt sad and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

trolls are just here because they saw the word cuckold and got triggered

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was surprised that after he came down her throat, he didn't just pack up and leave her to find herself another 'needy' group of guys to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way he falls for this after what she did on the island. He doesn't beat the shit out of a couple guys and then simply give in to his whore wife. Never would happen, he'd kick her to the curb before she knew what happened. Beyond that, no way he touches her after she slutted herself with all the men on the island. She would certainly be a strong candidate for a variety of STD's and he's not dumb enough to let her pass them on to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I preferred the first version, that was a lot better, as far as I am concerned

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nah fake old man fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

makes no sense, Rick wanted her to fuck the other men, it was inevitable so Rick should have taken his own advice and laid back and enjoyed it. ending is gross and misogynistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, I'll bite! HA HA Tell me more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spit and cum kiss <3

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A great 👍 story.

Well thought through, prepared and written, one problem you regularly used words with alternative spellings, unfortunately you seem to have hit the wrong one, ie bate should have been bait, land was used instead of pain and there were others, spellchecker would not have pick these up as the spelling is correct but the context is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was going to try to be nice but nope this story was awful. You can't even spell Puerto Rico right. The whole story is cringy. The husband tells his wife to just enjoy it while being raped?? Are you serious? What keeps nd of stupid person would say that?? Then after the weak husband failed to defend his wife and she just gives in. I just think the author had no idea of how to keep with the main theme of their own story. Is it rape.or not? The woman does.and doesn't want all the men and then just decides.to be a hoe??? Terrible storytelling everyone who said their s was good did you a huge disservice because if you keep writing garbage like this you will never get good. There is potential here but not without genuinely working for it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

I would rather swallow battery acid then read any more of this pathetic drivel

NallusNallus12 months ago

She still wants to be a whore. EVEN if it was just for her husband, and I didn't read it that way, he can never trust her. Creampies are on his menu from now on.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x12 months ago

The first version was much more plausible.

This was just sick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

a throat virgin? i mean, she let them fuck her, and didn't blow any? first version is more credible

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Through the story Rick showed he was decent and had some self esteem which kind of makes the last few paragraphs petty contrivance.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would have been better without the pregnancy and contrived ending.

schulz777schulz7779 months ago

???!!!?? What the f*ck is a throat virginity????? Writer is pathetic, he doesn't even know his own characters

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read the other story and was expecting this one to fill in the blanks. From what I can tell now, she was nothing but a vicious slut in heat and Rick should have left them all behind.

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

Whores are a dime a dozen, why should he stay with this one who has detestably cheated on him?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lost me at “4 hottest men came on board” I like realism. I didn’t rate because I didn’t bother to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This site is So fucking rammed with Incel, insecure "men". Tearing apart stories that don't fit into your own little niche is absolutely counteproductive for this site.

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

Getting back with a woman who deliberately chose the closest hut to hurt her husband.

Didn't rate, but she is evil and should have been divorced. Eh well.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe16 days ago

Would love a follow up to see if he pimps her out or just makes her his personal whore and what about the pregnancy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.