Castaway, A Forced Cuckold

Story Info
I was stranded on an island with five men and my husband.
9.2k words
3.62
76.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers

Author's note:

Everyone who reads and enjoys this. I must credit the anonymous person who emailed me a couple of times. As I was at a point of wondering if I would right some more or not.

After hearing from him. It gave me more motivation.

THANK YOU

Lee

This is a story that I had posted long ago, but it is from the female narrative. You will note, I had changed the mail protagonists' name, and the ending is different too.

CASTAWAY, A FORCED CUCKOLD.

Chapter ONE:

The trip;

My husband and I were on our way to Colombia, South America. My husband, Richard, Rick for short. He is a salesman and a very good one. That is why his company was sending us to Colombia. They wanted to know if there was a future in selling farm equipment to the Columbians. Colombia's agriculture growth is staggering and they didn't want to be left out of the market.

Neither one of us expected to be flying on such a small plane and with only two turboprop engines. It reminded me of the planes Rick and I flew for fun and vacations.

We had landed in Puerto Rico to refuel. From there we were flying to Venezuela, then on to Monteria.

In Porto Rico, four of the hottest men I had ever laid eyes on came aboard the airplane. They all had dark brown very tan skin, muscles that came out of their muscles, and smiles that would light up the night. I was happy when they all sat right by me so that I could talk to them. I knew that Rick didn't mind me flirting with men. It had always turned him on something fierce.

I had been doing it for years now, teasing him. Every time I did, I could see his cock getting bigger in his pants. Not only that, but the more I tease them, the more love we made at night. Rick is an incredible lover. Yet, he had encouraged me to practice the behavior many, many times over, over the past three years that we had been married.

I do, but teasing is as far as I had ever gone. I had never even let another man hold my hand. I love Rick, he is just perfect. He is ruggedly handsome, strong, smart, gentle and loving. I really wanted to grow old with him.

When the men came aboard, I couldn't help but shyly smile at them, I even batted my eyes a bit. They didn't notice though, as the dress I was wearing was really too low cut, and my forty-two EE breasts were displaying an enormous amount of cleavage. They each sat around me, because Rick was in the front of the plane, talking flying with the pilot, Arthur Knocks.

What can I say? You get two pilots together and the world evaporates around them. Well until one of them has to get a beer or take a piss anyway.

Don't laugh at this, go to a general aviation airport and see for yourself.

True story; I was with Richard in a GA airport. He was talking away with another pilot. We had initially had plans to go out for dinner and instead of washing dishes, we would spend the time making love when we got home. I stood by him for almost forty-five minutes before I started pulling down my dress, showing off the cleavage of my forty-two EE breasts. I got it so low that my nipples were about to pop out and almost a third of my areolas were showing.

The only person that noticed was Kathy Day, A wonderful woman that I met that day. She laughed, which caught my attention and made me look up. It didn't even phase the men when I walked over and introduced myself.

She introduced herself to me, then told me that she only wished she had the nerve to do what I had just done, as her husband was a pilot too.

Sadly, Kathy succumbed to cancer and she lost the battle in July 2020. She was very much loved and survived by two daughters and one son, several grandkids and a husband that brought her his faithful and unconditional love to her until the last.

"SHE WILL BE MISSED!!"

Anyway, to continue, we talked for almost three hours before Richard came looking for me. We did go out, but it was to Pizza Hut, and we brought it home.

So, I wasn't surprised when Rick was invited to the front of the airplane and in the copilot's seat, so they could continue to talk flying. I don't think Rick even noticed the four passengers when they came aboard. So that is why I was sitting by myself.

The four men jumped at the chance to sit next to me. They were polite, but it was easy for me to see the unmistakable lust dripping from their expressions. Two of them even seemed to have drool coming out of their mouths.

I could see all four of them taking brief glances down the front of my dress. I was wearing the same type of dress I had aforementioned earlier, and will admit it was cut way too low. But with my husband away at the front of the plane, and these extremely handsome men talking to me. I didn't mind them looking. I could feel myself getting wet, and I knew when I told Rick about it, he would give me some really good loving. Damn, my pussy just twitched at that thought.

The men introduced themselves. There was Earnest, Joseph, Roberto and David. They had been working offshore for a large oil company and had been out for almost six months. I was the first woman they had laid eyes on in all that time. Part of the reason, I am sure that they were so interested in me. They also told me that they would be getting off at our next stop, and we were going on to Columbia. So, I started playing it up a bit, thinking Rick deserves this. After all, he is ignoring me completely.

The flight was long, and there were no servers to bring us drinks. They showed us where they were though. So, I got up to get a couple of rounds, but the men made sure my wine glass was always full.

We were having such a wonderful time that I hadn't even noticed Rick had come to see how I was doing.

When I finally noticed him, I popped up and introduced him to the four roughnecks.

He was very polite as always and shook all their hands. I kissed his cheek and hugged him warmly. But before he went back to the front of the plane, he warned me to be careful.

I told him that they were getting off at our next stop, and we were going on. Then I promised him that I would tone it down if another group of really hot men got on board.

He seemed to be happy with that. So, he used the bathroom, and I started getting some more drinks. I had to stop because the plane started thrashing about so hard, I had lost my balance and fell on my face. Two of the men came to my aid and buckled me into another seat. One of the men that remained yelled at the top of his lungs that the captain was dead.

Rick came out of the bathroom then and rushed back to the front of the plane, struggling to hold on to anything he could as the plane felt like it was about to come apart.

I can't really say what happened in the next hour or two while we bounced around in an unexpected thunderstorm. It was a lot though. Me and the men stayed tied in our seats with the belts provided. And it did not keep us from being rattled around.

The captain was laying in the doorway at the front of the plane, keeping it open. And I could see my husband Rick trying to fly the airplane. It was taking all his concentration, so I just held on for dear life.

Chapter two:

The Island;

I woke the next morning very cramped up in one of the airplane seats. My husband was still in the pilot seat, and I have to say as relieved as I was to be on the ground alive, I was still scared. Both the pilot and my husband Rick were unconscious. The other men were up and about, two in the plane trying to get their heads on straight. The exterior door was open and the other two were missing. But I was told that they just walked out to get the lay of the land. The two men still on board, helped me get both my husband and Arthur off the plane and onto the beach.

The plane crash-landed on an island somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. I was very proud of my wonderful husband as he had landed it with minimum damage to both the plain and us. Everyone knew that he was the one who got us here safely. I was amazed that there were no casualties. And Arthur (The pilot) was the only one besides my husband that was hurt at all. We couldn't get Rick to regain consciousness. He had hit his head really hard. But I was praying, as that was about all I could do. There was no, 9 1 1 out here. No services at all actually.

The roughnecks were all well, but they were in amazing shape. So, I wasn't surprised at all that they rode through the events without a problem. They took off to explore the island, more to find food and fresh water than anything else.

Me, I stayed with my husband and Arthur. They were both out of it, and Rick had a big knot on his head right above his left eye. Poor man, but I was so glad he was alive. Arthur didn't appear to be injured, but he was still unconscious.

Roberto stayed behind and helped me to get both Arthur and Rick into some shade on the beach. Then he started cutting up some materials scattered along the beach to make us a shelter.

I believed that it would be a two-day project at a minimum. But he stayed with it, and when the other guys returned, they also helped and got an A, frame built in just a few hours.

My favorite part of this whole thing was watching them work without their shirts on. Shamefully, I wished that I wasn't married at times as I watched them.

The Island we had landed on, was about three miles long, and two miles wide. It had an old extinct volcano on it that was just awesome if you ask me. Joseph and Dave hiked it and found a lake full of fresh water at the summit. All four of them are working on a way to bring the water to us a bit more easily than hiking it every day with the plastic bottles we found on the plain.

Me, I mainly stayed close to Rick, praying he would be able to wake up soon. Three days without water, and he would die, I knew that. So, I kept putting water on his lips praying that he wouldn't.

We ate provisions from the plain at night. I split them up fair, but I was very skimpy with them as there wasn't a Piggly Wiggly or Winn-Dixie anywhere around to restock.

The next day went about the same as the first, except now that the explorations were done with. The men went out looking for food.

About mid-day, I was pleased to see them with armloads of coconuts. We found the men's hunting knives in the cargo hold of the plane. We used them and rocks as hammers to break the nuts open. We now had fresh coconut milk and some food.

They had also found some berries, Earnest gathered them in his shirt. I will remember that for a long time. Watching him walking back to the camp, topless. Oh my God, the man was FUCKING HOT.

Soon after that, the men found a way to trap fish in the rocks, making it easy for them to catch them with their hands and flip them onto the shore.

Fresh fish almost every day. Yum.

The men didn't outright flirt with me much then. Oh, they still let me know they were interested, but it was much more subtle. They all knew I was married, and caring for my husband and the pilot in every way I could.

I also noticed that they would be looking at me all the time. I managed to get our clothes out of the plane, but it was hot on the island, especially during the day, I wore a t-shirt and shorts. The T was tight across my breasts, but because of my 42EE's, everything is tight across my chest. The kick of it all, it was so blasted hot, I wasn't wearing a bra. And watching the men like I was, I hadn't noticed that my nipples would harden so much that they would stick straight out of the shirt about three-quarters of an inch.

When they did, the men got all chatty and I would see them chuckling under their breaths, whispering to each other.

On the third day, my husband woke up. He didn't jump up and go running off to work with the other men. He was really beet up with the knot on his head and was very groggy. But he was able to help me with Arthur.

It took him a couple of days before he was able to get up and around. When he did, he made himself useful by trying to get the radios from the airplane working.

Rick spent a lot of time working with them and had the other men, help him build some sort of machine that could charge the batteries. He assured us that if the batteries could be charged, he would be able to send out distress signals to the coast guard and or anyone else.

By this time, Arthur was up, but not moving much. He told my husband that the E L T. (Emergency Locating Transmitter) was out of order, and the owners of the airlines were too cheap to fix it.

Rick had a plan though and began to work on the airplane relentlessly.

Even with Rick's awakening, the men still spent a lot of time with me. And I was really enjoying the attention of these men. While they weren't off getting food water and exploring, they were right beside me. Helping me with anything they could.

Rick only smiled when he noticed, but I could see some concern in his eyes too. But GOD was his dick hard. And all the fucking time.

We found a chance to make love by the lake. And I wasted NO time. We walked up the newly made trail and as soon as we were alone, Rick grabbed my shoulders, turned me around, and covered my lips with his.

I put my arms around him and melted into his kiss. Soon his tongue was fighting with mine, demandingly. I had never seen him this forceful and needy. But he was my husband. I loved him very much and I really wanted him right then.

Actually, if the truth be known, I wanted one or two of the roughnecks to take me the way Rick was right then. But I could never tell Rick or anyone else this.

Rick removed my top and sucked on my nipples for a good long time, making my pussy want even more. Then I felt my shorts become loose as Rick unsnapped them. He then pushed them down to my ankles, but they wouldn't go over my shoes.

Because of the rocky ground, I just turned around and bent over a very large rock, giving him access to my VERY needy pussy.

I felt him at my entrance quickly, then he pushed it in with one stroke. I howled out in ecstasy with an unexpected orgasm. Then he pumped into me. I felt three more orgasms ripple through my body before I felt hot liquid being squirted into my womb. I had a huge mind-blowing orgasm with that feeling. My legs became very shaky and I was afraid I would fall on all the jagged rocks, But Rick held me up, steadying me. Thank God.

Before we got our clothes back on, we jumped in the warm lake and splashed around for a while. We kissed some, and finally, I wrapped my legs around him, and again, he was hard. I felt him adjust himself, where once again, he filled my pussy.

I didn't think about the hot Hispanic men that consumed me the first time he took me this time. Until I saw Ernest watching us.

I stared at him, while Rick worked his cock in and out of me. Then I adjusted myself so that my titts could be seen out of the water. I continued to stare at him, and the situation was so hot. I came. Then I came again. the third orgasm I had, I had to close my eyes to enjoy it. I licked my lips seductively after that, but again, staring at the handsome Latino that was watching us.

After Rick came again. We walked back down the trail together, then on to the camp.

~~~

Over the next few days, Rick and I did the same thing. Each day, one of the roughnecks would watch us. Showing up even before we got there. They all had their hiding places and waited for the show to start. I don't know if Rick ever knew that they were watching or not.

~~~

Soon the men, including Rick, started building us huts to sleep in for more privacy. Arthur came awake but Like Rick, the first few days he wasn't much help.

But soon, we had a hut, and the first thing I did was rape my husband in it. GAWD was I horny.

We had made a soft bed out of the cushions from the plane. I brought him in and his cock was as hard as ever, and with a massive amount of precum on it. I was on my knees in Infront of him and quickly put it in my mouth and sucked. But Rick wanted my pussy. I could tell by the way he was winning out. So, I lay on my back and spread my legs. He was on me in a flash. Fucking my pussy with everything he had.

I can't tell you why, but I started thinking about all the men again, and how much they wanted me while rick was pounding away into my pussy, telling me how much he loved me. But I thought about the men with dark skin and muscles. Would they fuck me harder? I wouldn't want it gentle. But God, I wanted them. and at every thought of them, I came, I came harder than I had ever cum before. And rick had better not come too soon this time. I couldn't stop thinking about what they would do if I said OK. Would they even know what I wanted with just that?

Would they all take me at one time, or one at a time? Gawd, the word spit roast came into my head. Yea, two of them, and at one time. And the others watching, including Arthur and Especially Rick. Yea, I wonder if Rick would be up for that? Oh Gawd. I want it. I want them all, was my last thought. When my husband grunted out his seed into my womb.

Then, we did it again.

I was really making it happen the first few days, not realizing what I was doing to the other men within hearing distance, as I was very vocal.

It didn't occur to me, over the next few days that they were getting even closer to me. But I did notice that the way they were flirting was much more obnoxious. They would tell me what they had heard from our hut each night. Sometimes they asked for details. I was even asked how many times I had cum the night before.

Stupidly, I told them. But I can flirt with the best of them, which only encouraged them more. This is what I believed led to the conversation I had overheard when I was taking it easy one day, between David and Earnest.

~~~

"What do you say, she goes to the swimming hole every day. No one could blame us. She has been flaunting herself at us since we met. I know she wants it as bad as we do. I say let's give the fucking tease something to remember. You're either with me or against me?"

I knew right then and there; even before Earnest could answer the question that I was going to be raped. They were going to rape me. And there wasn't anything I could do about it. But I still listened to hear Earnest say, "We are all with you."

After my stomach flopped over in my gut, I hurried back to our hut and waited for Rick. Both he and Arthur came into the hut. Rick could see the terror written all over my face. And asked me "what's wrong?"

I flew into his arms and told him what I had heard. Arthur had heard the same thing and was going to say something tonight.

We all thought about what was going to happen, none of us knew when, but all of us knew that it was going to happen. And none of us could do a damn thang to stop it.

Then Rick said, "Suzie; if rape is inevitable. Lay back and enjoy the sex." He took a deep breath. "If you want, I will fight. But me against the four of them. I will lose. Maybe not at once, but I can't compete against them in a fair fight."

Arthur stepped in, "I would be right beside him. I don't want any part in taking a woman against her will. But as your husband said. Even the two of us would fail. Then they would take you far worse than if you just offered yourself to them."

I knew they were right. And it was then that I knew what I had to do. But I was in rage for some reason, especially with my husband. Even knowing it would be suicide for him to face the men. I couldn't stop my emotions.

They were right though. about all of it. even if Rick fought, when he loses, they would be brutally rough with me. If I said it was ok, I would be happy to fuck them. It would be different. In my mind, they would still be raping me. But I would have some say in it.

I then knew what I had to do. And as much as I fantasized about wanting them all the days before, I was scared.

lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers