Castaway, A Forced Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to my husband and told him. "You can have me tonight. But as of tomorrow, when I start fucking those other men. I will only be fucking them." I knew it at the time, my demand was mean, cruel and unwarranted. But I couldn't help feeling resentful at my husband. And I wanted to hurt him for it.

CHAPTER THREE:

Fair game:

The next morning, I got up as I normally do, and by habit, I kissed Rick a good morning. But he wasn't going to have a good day and I think both of us knew it.

I walked out and found that the men were all up and had breakfast ready. I took some fish and berries and had a seat on a rock to eat.

I wanted to wait until Rick could hear before I made my announcement. I still to this day, don't know why I wanted to hurt him so. But I couldn't stop myself.

Soon he came out of the hut. The men were making plans for the day when I interrupted them and said, "Hey guys, I have something to say."

The men gave me all their attention then. "I hear you're all a little frustrated sexually. As of today, I will make myself available to help each of you men with that." I took a few cleansing breaths. "I have some rules though. No, pulling my hair. No hitting me. No anal." I took another breath still uncertain how to feel while I was agreeing to be raped every day until we got off the island. "One at a time. No gang bangs. If I am in the mood, I may take more than one, but it will be separate."

All the men agreed to my terms and kept looking at me while we ate.

There was one more thing I should have said, one more rule. But I really wanted to hurt my husband, and what better way to do that, than becoming pregnant with one of these men's bastards?

I only had a few pills left, then after my period next week, I would become very fertile. So, I had no doubt that unless we were rescued in the next two weeks, I will be pregnant.

Rick, ate just a little then ran off. I heard him puking in the bushes, and I can't tell you why it made me smile.

After breakfast, I got up and went to the lake to clean myself. Last night Rick gave me three loads of cum. Two in my pussy, and one on my face while he was fucking my titts. He was on fire, and I refused to say no to him knowing it may be the last time I ever make love to him again.

So, I felt really dirty and thought a bath would help. But I didn't know Dave and Roberto were following me.

When I got there, I stripped and waded in the water. As I tried to relax in the warm water, I turned to see both the men watching me with great interest.

Dave asked, "May we join you?"

What the hell, I thought, "Sure, come on in."

I didn't expect them to strip off completely. But they did, and I got the first look at their cocks. They were both extremely hard, but neither one of them was as long as Rick, but they were both a lot fatter, maybe three times as fat. My pussy gushed as I watched them walk into the water with me. It was then that I knew I was going to start my new career of being the island whore right then.

It was Dave that took the lead. He came straight to me, put his arms around me then covered my lips with his.

I kissed him back. I really didn't want to want this, but I did. Gawd did I want this. He forced his tongue into my mouth and to my surprise, I didn't push him away.

As he continued to kiss me, Roberto put his arms around me from behind and cupped my huge breasts. He played with them from behind me. I could feel his hard cock on my ass as he did it. Then they squeezed me between them and I could feel both their cocks at the same time. One on my ass, the other on my belly.

Wrapping my arms around Dave, I pulled myself up and wrapped my legs around him, giving him access to my extremely wanting cunt. He moved his cock to my entrance and I slowly lowered myself on him. Letting him fill me with his cock.

I was surprised, it did feel a bit thicker than Rick's, but not all that much. I laid back against Roberto, as Dave started fucking me. He didn't last long. But I could understand that, as I had been teasing him for over a month now.

I came when he filled me, and he had a lot of cum too. I didn't think he would ever get done ejaculating inside my pussy. I was glad I didn't give him a blow job first. I would have never been able to take that much cum into my mouth.

When he was done, I just turned around and reversed the embraces, putting my legs and arms around Roberto and laying back against Dave. He cupped my breast just like Roberto did earlier and enjoyed them just as much as Rick ever had.

There wasn't a nickels difference between their two cocks. They both felt great inside me. They both were gentle, yet assertive as they fucked me. Then after Roberto came in me, giving me yet another orgasm myself. I thought it would be over. But I found Earnest walking into the water with Joseph right behind him.

They were both naked with their hard cocks sticking straight up. It was apparent, I wasn't done yet. I was the island whore now, wasn't I?

I invited them in and when they reached me, Earnest kissed me straight away. Joseph circled behind me, wrapping his arms around me and feeling my titts up. I came with all the attention, moaning in Earnest's mouth.

After that, I again wrapped my legs around Earnest and soon I was filled again while leaning back against Joseph.

After all four of the men fucked me in the pool, I got out and redressed. After I was presentable, I asked, "I need to fuck one of you tonight, who is up for it?"

All four of the men raised their hands. I turned to Earnest, "It will be you first, don't ask me why." I told him distinctly. Then I headed down the trail to our camp.

CHAPTER FOUR:

The first night of being the island whore.

The reason I wanted to fuck Earnest first, was because his hut was closest to ours. I wanted Rick to hear every moment of the great sex I would give these men. And I really wanted to rub it in his face, especially the first night.

We ate dinner consisting of fish and some coconut. Rick didn't eat much. He even told me he had been throwing up all day. I wondered if he had a bug or something.

After we were done. Earnest stood up and looked my way. I leaned over and kissed Rick on the cheek. Then I stood up and walked Ernest into his hut.

I don't know why, but I nearly passed out when I went into his hut. I guess I was just nervous. But I had an agenda. I wanted to make Rick eat his heart out. I stripped off my top and shorts but left my panties on. Then I dropped to my knees and turned him to me. I pulled down his pants and then his shorts. I then put his already hard cock into my mouth and sucked like I had never done before. I couldn't believe how fast he came in my mouth. I made sure that I kept as much in it as I could. But, before I swallowed or spit it out, I had a great idea.

I knew that Rick could easily have heard my noisy blow job, as well as Ernest coming. So, I held up a finger and quickly went out of the hut. My boobs were hanging out for all to see, but I kept to my agenda and walked to Rick and spit Ernest's load out right beside him. I had never allowed my husband to cum in my mouth. In fact, I rarely gave him any head at all.

I figured I could do one more thing before I returned to Ernest. I went to one knee facing my husband and asked. Do you want a kiss now?

He opened his mouth in shock, totally miffed that I would even ask. But I quickly crushed my lips on his and forced my come-tasting Tongue into his mouth and worked it so that he would taste every little worm that Earnest had left inside my nasty mouth.

I have no idea why I was being so cruel. But I just couldn't stop. So, I got up and walked my topless ass back to Ernest's hut again.

There, I warned Earnest that I would be fucking the holy shit out of him. He laid on his back and I went back to my knees and bent over him. I put his cock back into my mouth and sucked him hard again. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. After I got him hard. I mounted him, putting his cock back inside my very wet and willing cunt. Then I ground on him like the whore I was becoming, deliberately moaning out in ecstasy loudly, hoping my voice would carry to Rick.

When we were finally done, well over an hour after it started, I got dressed and walked out and onto our hut. Rick was in the bed looking at me when I came in. I then sat beside him and brutally told him, "You wouldn't believe the size of his cock. It was huge. I had never had bigger and damn it; I came more with him in ten minutes than I ever have with you. This is a great idea of yours, but did you know that all four of the men fucked me at the water hole today? All four of them.

I watched the pain wash across Rick's face, knowing he was in so much pain, just made me want to twist the knife some more. But I knew that he was at his limit. So, I stripped off completely and laid down next to him. I was thinking that my nude body, the body that he wouldn't ever touch again, would be so close, and so exposed.

I had a hell of a time going to sleep that night. I thought it was because I had officially become a slut whore. But much later, I found that my insomnia started that day because of the way I was treating the man I loved so much.

The next day, I woke alone. Rick had already gotten up and left for the day. Everyone knew that he was working diligently, getting the radios to work. He took the radios, the funny-looking contraption the men made, and several parts of the airplane up the volcano. He told us that the radio signal would broadcast much further from there.

At this time, I really didn't think much about getting rescued. I was having a lot of fun with the men, and watching my husband trying to hold back his pain.

He had eaten breakfast. Fish and berries like always. But no one knew where he was for sure.

I went to the water hole again, only Dave and Roberto followed me this time. But we had a great time fucking ourselves silly.

That night, Rick ate some, but not too much. I ate like a starving dog. Then I got up and went to Joseph, held out my hand. He took it and stood up, then led me to his hut.

I dropped again to my knees and sucked him off. Again, I stood up and walked out to spit Joseph's come out next to Rick. When he saw me coming, he quickly stood up though and walked off, and not looking back.

I went ahead and spit it out, then went back to the hut. I took a lot of time with Joseph, but he couldn't come again. But I sure the hell did.

After I was done, I again went to our hut, but this time Rick wasn't there. So, I laid down by myself and tried to sleep. Again, it took a long time to fall asleep.

Day three of being a whore:

I woke alone again. I justified it by telling myself that he is getting what he deserved, the fucking asshole. But even as I tried to tell myself this. I knew he really wasn't an ass hole. I knew he was a good man and I should be chasing him down today and making it up to him. But he was no wear to be found.

Again, I went to the water hole, two of the men took me, each taking their turns fucking me. I came all over their cocks so much that I wasn't able to count how many times.

That night, I walked up to Arthur, and asked him if he wanted a go? He did. I knew he was going to say something, so I broke a record, getting his already hard cock into my mouth. Seconds later I spit his load out just outside his hut, as Rick hadn't come back yet.

After he came in my mouth, he told me to go back to my hut. That he was ok now.

I was disappointed, but I wouldn't want him to know that. So, I left, but Ernest was up and I asked him if he wanted some more. He did.

Rick didn't return that night.

~~~

A few nights later, we were all sitting around a small fire. We had eaten our fill, and all the men were quite satisfied. No one came to the water hole that day, nor did they ask me for pussy. They were all stated and were alright. Joseph started humming a nice toe-tapping tune. The other men stepped in and they started singing. I got up and started bouncing my boobs around dancing to their off-key singing.

Rick showed up all excited about something, But the second he saw me, he shut down and went to our hut. I found out later he was excited because he had managed to get the radio working.

None of the men needed me anymore right then. The last few days, they even started talking to me about their wives. I never thought to ask if they were married. They wore no ring, but they told me that their jobs forbid it, because there had been times a ring would get caught up in the equipment and take the man's finger off.

It made sense to me anyway.

I knew that when they got horny again, they would want me some more. So, I didn't mind hearing about their spouses.

But this night, it was Ernest that approached me after Rick left again. I really thought he wanted some, but he just sat beside me and spoke. "Do you love your husband?"

The question was so out of context that I didn't know what to say. I shuddered for a moment or two, trying to find words, any words at all. when he spoke again, "Rick is a very good man. He doesn't deserve what you had been giving him. He landed the fucking plane; we would all be dead if he didn't. None of us could fly and with Arthur knocked out, we all would be dead.

I couldn't deny the truth of his argument. He was right, but I had to add, "Then he turned me into a slut whore for you men." I said assertively so there would be no mistake.

But he didn't accept my justification. "No, he didn't, that was you. Your actions are what got us all riled up. It was you that kept flashing your titts at us every morning. Giving us all a show while you rode your husband's cock. You could have asked us to leave or kept your titts under water. There were a thousand things you could have done. But you flaunted your charms in front of us for days, weeks even. What did you expect?

Again, it felt like a slap in the face. The truth of it.

"So, we got so worked up that we were going to take you. But all you had to do was agree to stop. I could have talked down the other men and life would continue. But something tells me that you wanted it, and blaming your husband makes that ok. So, I tell you the truth when I say, you wanted to be a slut, you wanted to fuck us, fuck us all. But you needed a fall guy, and that is what you made your husband. To take the blame. Now I ask you, does he really deserve what you have been giving him?"

No, he didn't, and Ernest hit the nail pretty much dead on. He was right about everything. I knew that I was already hating myself for wanting them, and blaming Rick made it so I could blame him when I started fucking them. The truth that he missed was that I had planned on fucking them all, long before I overheard the conversation that made it ok. My plan was that one of them would take me in the trees on the way to the water hole. But, they hadn't. And hearing how they were going to gang up on me scared the crap out of me. So, it was all ME! not my husband at all.

I didn't share this with Ernest. He probably already knew; he was no dumb ass. Instead, I asked, "What do I do then?"

"Go to him, throw yourself at him and beg him to take you back..." he looked on at me, "...he has already left you; he just can't leave the island yet, but it is in your hands if you wish to keep him. so, make your choice."

"But I don't know where he is?"

"He comes in every morning before sunup to get food. I can wake you if you really want to make up to him."

Of course, I did. I love my husband. I always have. I just got my ass in a bind and wanted to blame him, even though it wasn't his fault.

CHAPTER SIX:

Rescued;

The next day, Ernest woke me as requested. I was up, but Rick didn't come in. I went to the water hole and took a bath. I threw up on the way and I knew I had a bastard growing in me now. Something else my husband didn't deserve.

It had been six months since we had crash-landed here. I was thinking I was in my ninth week. I have no idea who the father really was. But sadly, I knew it wasn't Rick's, the only man that I truly wanted to have a baby with.

Woda coulda shoulda's came crashing down on me. I could have waited to start fucking the men and let Rick get me pregnant first. How could I have been so mean to the man I supposedly love? I could have made the men pull out, or even give them head until Rick knocked me up. There were probably a thousand things I could have done differently. But NO, I had to be a fucking bitch, and to the man that I love.

After my bath. I walked back to the camp when David called out to me. I went to his hut, expecting to be fucked some more. Even though I wasn't in the mood at all, I was going to take it. I would have even let him fuck my once removed, virgin ass that morning.

I had given Author my virgin ass one night, but I did it to twist the knife I had placed in my husband's heart. Coming back to our hut, laying down and telling him how I got the biggest creampie enema. So, I knew that I would deserve the pain. But to my surprise. He just wanted me to get back with my husband. He believed that he knew where he was, and he was willing to take me to him if I wanted.

Hell yes, I wanted. But I didn't have a chance to tell him before I heard Rick's voice calling out.

I quickly exited David's hut and looked at my husband.

"We've Got to go!" He cried out excitedly.

"Go where?"

"Go home."

~~~

We were all at the plane waiting for a chopper or a boat to show up. Joseph, the little prick, started coming on to me. He told me that he was willing to fuck me right there in front of my husband.

I was trying to blow him off, I had even pushed him away. When Rick approached us.

"Cut the crap". Rick said with a scowl.

Joseph sneered at him, but it only lasted a second when Rick swung a club no one knew he had, and hit him on the side of his head. Joseph went down instantly.

Dave then came over quickly, he threw a punch at Rick, but Rick stepped back with amazing grace and flare. Then he picked up his knee like he was going to kick him. Dave started to step and lean back to avoid the kick when Rick kicked him right in the knee.

I heard the cracking of the knee from where I was setting, almost causing me to lose my lunch. Then Rick turned to the other two men who instantly held their hands up in surrender.

I had no idea that my husband was such a "Bad Ass."

Just then, a helicopter flew over our heads.

Chapter Seven:

Aftermath;

We were surprisingly busy for the next three days. Everyone was separated from everyone. We were all questioned extensively and very accusingly.

We spent a lot of time alone. I could only think of Rick in all that time. Gawd, he didn't deserve a lick of it.

When the authorities finally came to terms that we were who we said we were. They brought us back together and gave us food and water.

The strange thing was, after eating fish and coconuts for so long, the food they gave us tasted like crap. I even laughed thinking how I craved real food for so long. As it turned out, nothing I wanted was what I needed. And especially the man that was sitting as far away from me as he could get.

He looked at me a few times, but that was about all the attention I got from him.

After we ate. Joseph came to him holding out his hand. "I deserved the bump on my head amigo."

Rick said, "you sure the hell did." but he reached out with his hand to take Joseph's.

'Well, one down,' I said to myself.

Robert and Earnest quickly rose, and with their hands held out, they also shook Rick's hand. Robert, told him, "We would all be dead if it weren't for you." Earnest added, "Nor would we be here. Great job getting us rescued."

Then Dave got up from his seat very gingerly. Taking his crutches, he made his way to Rick and held out his hand to him. "No hard feeling amigo."