Castaway, A Forced Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart nearly stopped when Rick held out his hand to him. I knew that Rick had to be the finest man on the planet right then. He had forgiven them for making him a cuckold. But I don't think he would ever forgive me.

I reflected and thought about all the things I had done to him, wanting so damn bad to hurt him. Yet, he didn't deserve one bit of it.

NO, as big of a man as he was, forgiving all the men that had fucked his wife. He couldn't, wouldn't ever forgive me.

Tears built in my eyes as I came to this realization. Rick only glanced in my direction before he left and went to the men's room.

None of the other men gave me any compassion either. I was all alone with myself, and I really didn't like myself right then either. I beg you not to try it because it really sucks.

It was three days before we got the word that Rick's employer had sent a private jet to take us home.

The whole trip, from where we were interrogated, the plane ride home, and even when we got our car, which Rick's boss had gotten cleaned up and gone through, making sure it would start and run properly. And on into our driveway. Rick didn't say a word to me.

I didn't try to engage him either. I didn't deserve a word. I am the one that deserves this. my husband was an innocent pawn. It was me that played him.

~~~

Rick went in to speak with his employer. When he came back, he uttered the first words to me he had spoken in weeks. "They are giving me a few weeks off. I think I'll go away for a while."

I had never been so scared in my life. I knew he would never come back if he left right then. So, I had to act quickly.

Sitting at our kitchen table, desperate to have my husband back. I started making it up as I went along. The first thing I did was get up and rip my top open. I knew just showing him my titts wouldn't mean a thing to him now. Most likely, wouldn't even get him hard. "Rick," I said, and realized that was the first time in a while I had used his name. "Don't you know, you're married to a whore now?" I smiled at him as brightly as I could. "I like being your slut whore. I am hoping you would pimp me out. You know, fuck all my holes when you have the desire and have other men fuck me when you don't."

I kept going. "I will bring you all the money they give me. I won't even need a cut. But..."

'Ok,' I think to myself, 'this is for all the marbles.' "I know Author popped my anal cherry. But there is one hole no one had reached. No cock had ever been in it, and I will need it broken in before you can pimp me out completely".

He actually looked up at me. He was taking the bate. But I knew it was going to hurt like hell.

"Richard. I had never had my throat fucked before. And if one of your johns wants to deep throat me, I wouldn't be able to do it. So, will you break it in for me? And, after you do that a few times, I need my ass broken in a lot further too. Please dear, I want to be a good whore for you. really, I do!"

I laid it out, right on the table. I could see in his eyes that he had swallowed the bate. Now I had to hook him.

I finished taking off my top. Then took a knife from the drawer, put the blade between my titts, and cut my bra off.

He was looking at me a bit funny, and I knew that I had him hooked, but he was trying to spit it out, so I continued. Making it up as I went, I pushed down the pants I was wearing. Taking the knife again I sliced the panties off me the same as the bra.

"What are you doing?" he asked trying to spit the hook out.

"Honey, I am your whore, you are my pimp. Whores never ware undergarments; they're not allowed to. Because I would never know when you might want someone to fuck me. So, I have to always be prepared and have all my wholes available with easy access.

I could see I was winning. But I couldn't stop yet.

I dropped to my knees and begged him. "Please honey, please fuck my throat. I need it broken in. Please, honey."

He swallowed. Yea, as long as I don't blow it. I had him, but I couldn't back off now.

I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled over to him like a good little submissive. Then I sat back on my heels and began loosening his belt. I then unsnapped his pants and lowered the zipper. I pulled his pants and boxers down then and quickly took his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked him for only a few seconds and could feel him starting to cum. So, I pulled my mouth off him and looked up.

"Honey, come over here." I led him by his cock to the kitchen table. I got on it and then on my back. From there, I hung my head off the table. "Honey, give me your cock, and when it is in my throat, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Please, baby, I don't want any of your johns disappointed with me when you start selling my ass."

He came to me again and when I could, I reached out and led him to my mouth. I put it in, then reached behind him and pulled him into me with my hands on his ass.

It was hard to see from my angle, but... I thought I saw anger in his eyes just then. But then, as soon as I got his cock right at the gag reflex in my throat. I swallowed, and I was going to pull him in. But I didn't have to. He shoved it into me and I felt it tearing all the way down my throat.

Remember how I told you that NONE of the men I had fucked had a cock as long as Rick's. Well, every inch of his amazing cock went all the way down my throat.

I screamed in pain, but with his cock in my mouth, it didn't carry anywhere. Then he withdrew it, then again pumped it right back down my throat again, and again, and again.

I don't know if he noticed or not, but I kept giving him a thumbs up as he brutely fucked my throat over and over again.

The pain became extreme, but I kept my thumbs up encouraging him to continue. Then I felt his balls hit my upper lip as he came. He jerked and bucked and jerked some more. He came a good bit before he pulled part way out of my throat but kept it in my mouth, filling it with more cum. He kept ejaculating and jerking and filling my mouth to overflowing.

I had never even heard of a bigger load of cum in my life. He pulled out of my mouth and quickly slapped his hand over my lips.

"You're not going to spit this fucking load out." He growled in a rage.

'Yes, yes, yes,' I thought, 'yes,' I had him. But the terms of our marriage had just changed again. It went from a loving monogamous relationship. To a Hot Wife Cuckold relationship, to a Whore, Pimp relationship.

And as long as he stayed with me. I vowed to let him pimp me out, fuck all of my wholes, and love him with everything I could.

Thank you for reading.

Was wondering if any of you would like to hear more after the fact.

LEE