All Comments on 'Castaway Ch. 05'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couple things

Cait did not explain why cyrus was there a couple days after shooting

Tyler did not open door when he caught her. It was a different actor. Tyler was there as well. I took it to mean both were screwing her.

Two big misses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
he did explain..

Actually he did cover the bit about Cyrus showing up after the shooting although the explanation is as lame as it gets......she was distraught so she let him and spend the night. Never once did it occur to her to call the police on the man who shot the man she supposedly loved instead she fucked him all night before deciding in the morning to tell him to never come back....but still didn't call the cops to turn him in.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Anon got it right

Caitlin didn't explain why Cyrus spent the night with her AFTER he shot her husband . I think that is totally justifiable grounds for never having anything to do with her again .

And many people have jobs that take them away from home , without their spouse "hating" them for it.

And it seems to me that Tanya isn't a walk in the park either. As the other commenter said Trey didn't answer the door , it was another male , and it seemed to me that she was taking on all comers . ( Pun intended ) !

Overall I really liked the first two chapters , but after that , it kinda left the rails for me.

3*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It a shame...

I am sorry but it is a shame I couldn't give this whole series a 5 but instead I have to give it a 3.....like the previous comment pointed out the inexplicable actions by the former wife soured the story for me....How do you love someone so much that you still sleep with the man who tried to murder him and don't even turn him into the police.

You are a good writer and your style is enjoyable to read but this was a glaring weak point to the story.....then to top it all off to never have that question asked by the husband in the story but he forgives her. How do you forgive a woman who fucked the man who attempted to murder you AFTER he shoots you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Why would you even try to make the scheming bitch that used to be his wife look like an understandable character. Your explanation about why she let Cyrus back in the house after he attempted to murder her husband left me sick to my stomach. Her first act when he showed up should have been to sneak a phone call to the cops and get him arrested.....instead she spread her whore legs for him the whole night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's such a...

While I can understand the need to forgive others for your own mental well being this pushed my understanding to it's limits.

The woman you love and who says she loves you has been fucking your partner for months behind your back. When she gets evidence that you are supposedly cheating on her not once does she say to the guy who shows her the evidence that she has no right to be angry because she is doing the same thing. No instead she gets so angry and acts so hypocritically that you end up shot and in the hospital by the very man she has been fucking.

Does she call the police at that point and report Cyrus....no she goes off and sleeps in her car. Then the next morning she stil doesn't call the police but instead goes home and cleans up all the evidence in effect covering for the man who shot her beloved husband.

Then when faced with one more chance to get Cyrus arrested for attempted murder when he shows up again she fails once more. Instead of getting arrested that night he gets to enjoy her pussy once more for the whole night.

This was a serious weak point in your story, with all the evidence of her behavior it would have been more acceptable if you had written her as an accomplice of Cyrus because every one of her actions you wrote about suggest exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh

Such a hasty ending, and very unbelievable that Tanya and Tyler did not hook up. Naked on a chaise him between her legs. Really? There was no real good explanation, why. It was glossed over.

The whole ending was a big let down. Caitlin writes a letter, big deal.

Tanya snaps her fingers, and James believes her. WTF?

Slam bam, and done. I hate when authors do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
confused..

Let me get this straight....

1. Wife has affair with husbands best friend and partner

2 Best friend and partner shoots husband and runs away then so does she leaving husband bleeding on the floor.

3. She never calls the police but instead covers up the evidence for the guy she is fucking.

4. After the husband understandably leaves her she lets the shooter back in the house to enjoy another night of sex and it never occurs to her to call the cops....

5. The next morning she still has no attempt to get her husbands shooter arrested instead just lets him leave once again.

End Result......Husband gives her his forgiveness.....utterly ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pull it back and rewrite it.

This was a nonsensical ending to a nonsense story. There are so many flaws in this chapter it is laughable. A few have already been pointed out. Tanya, Tyler, and the guy in the boxers who answered the door. The author couldn't get that right. Tanya and Tyler naked, no explanation given, a failure to communicate. She had a hard life, and blows up at him, and James cowers. Really?. Stupid. I agree, it was sure seemed like a 3some. That was so weak her "explanation".

All the stuff that Caitlin did and he forgives her, she should have been arrested for harboring a fugitive. Not good at all. Horrid

This ending is ridiculous.

Author should pull the story and fix his mistakes, and plot holes.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TOO MANY INCOMING MISSIVES

have a tendency to spoil the landscape of happiness. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyment

I have followed this story very carefully, unlike many of the stories on Literotica, I was able to read as is instead of trying to decypher what was written, The story was very enjoyable reading for me, I haven't had the same problems but life has thrown me some real knuckle ball curves that I still haven't figured out how to handle., The worst curve was having my wife of twenty years develop atrial fib and having a quack of a doctor who got his degree from some Caribbean university stop her heart for 18 minutes by giving her a two drugs that were designed to slow her heart rate. Well with her heart stopped for so long, she had some pretty serious brain damage, It left her with the emotions of a 7 or 8 year old. Eight year olds giggle abou sex so it has been 16 years since i've been able to do any of the things you read about on lit.

all I cn say is life was never supposed to be fair and God must be amused to see how we deal with the problems he sends our way.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
A bullshit ending

It's like you could t be bothered to actually end it and just threw some overused cliches at it.

That isn't stortelling, that's laziness and it deserves the one star I gave it. I don't care how much shock she's in, why wouldn't she call the cops on the man who shot her husband instead of fucking him?

And while that is the most obvious hole, it's not the only one.

Blacksword404Blacksword404over 7 years ago
Nope

It felt very rushed. Like you were in a hurry to end the story. It deserved a better ending. It needed a fuller ending.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Wha?!

Do you remember this line that you wrote in the last chapter?: He walked us out, and said, "Hey babe, this guy says he's a friend of yours." Jeez, was everyone here in on the orgy? - What was that? Not just cheating, mega cheating! Wtf? He can't forgive his wife but he can forgive this? Wtf. Explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Bullshit ending for a long winded overly long story. You don't need to 'add' small details. Thats what makes it long winded and the majority of your 'details' don't add to the story, it actually detracts from what could have been a better story. But this ending just seems like you gave up.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Happy Ending!

As we all know I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved your story, very well written and kept me wanting more...

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
I enjoyed the whole series

I liked the last chapter, tying off the loose ends. Sometimes I like the BTB, but other times, the happy ending. This was a good "happy ending" story.

RhomanovRhomanovover 7 years ago
***

Good attempt at tying all the loose pieces up. This didn't mesh up with the last chapter. Went back to check. Nope. This reads like a chapter for an alternate.

If it had matched ut would be a 4-5.

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

Good series overall, again I felt like Tanya was an awkward addition and I think if you wanted it to end with her the way you did it would've been better to actual have his visit to her house explained rather then just a sentence and tears. Second, one of the other comments said that this chapter didn't quite feel like the rest of the story (or something to that effect) and I agree. The tone of this chapter was quite different and honestly, James felt like a whiner in this chapter which he never came across as before.

Darksideofficial22Darksideofficial22over 7 years ago
A super read

Thank you. I enjoyed they characters and following the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The minority report

It goes out with a whimper. Started with a roar, but ran out of juice in the second chapter. On life support for the last three chapters and then, a gasp, a sigh and it expires. Something a tad less ambitious might work next time. Three stars for this, and the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

Like your writing.

The ending seemed hasty actually.

Why was she naked with that guy? That needed explored, no way a guy with his history after seeing that would not want that explained. But you bypassed it.

Detracted from the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

For the direction your writing took in this story, I found myself very let down by the hasty ending. It almost had the feel that you were tired of the story and just wanted to put an end to it and move on; there were so many directions the ending could have taken. That said, I really enjoy the first four chapters and look forward to your next effort.

If you do bring back the cast of characters I could see that working. You established a strong direction with them in this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed too. The ending seemed unreal.

Now a short term relationship with a movie star turns to love and after a breakup she comes back to Hawaii and gives up her movie career to be with him. Not in this life time. No kids either. So why ? It doesn't compute. His x wife excuse for her affair was so weak and also unbelievable after a long loving marriage she has an affair with a loser. For what! All she had to do was confront her husband and work thing out. Even sleeping with him after he was shot which also didn't make sense . That no police were involved. This was just. Bad.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
Cheating is not a Mistake

People always call it "mistake" when they cheat but they are wrong. Cheating is not a mistake.

Ending was kinda good. It is a story so everything could happen.

Four stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little short but

Understandable, be careful to not lose your vision for the sake of pleasing people also. Even professional writers are given a lot of lee-way.

TexasBBTexasBBover 7 years ago
Enjoyable Series

Nicely done series over all. I enjoyed the happy ending, though I will agree with others that it felt a bit rushed.

I look forward to more of your submissions

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
A really good story!

Has everything...passion..mystery...pain...happiness (finally)..soul. Thanks for this...like the previous commentor, I await your next tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for trying.

Your characters and their motives were shallow and simplistic, but it takes a lot of practice and wit to create believable characters. Caitlin's ultimate fault was not that she was a whore or cruel or vengeful, she was just too stupid to be anyone's wife. If she marries again she may be a wonderful loyal wife, or just as stupid and impetuous as she was in her first marriage. The problem is that with either outcome it will just be luck, good or bad. She has no character nor any intellect, and absolutely no self-reliance. She is a needy little waif who allows the closest imposing male to have his way with her. A semi-functional vagina surrounded by a useless mass of blood and tissue.

His future with Tanya might work, but again it will be blind luck. Tanya wants him now, and so may stay loyal. But she is a professional ACTRESS, and will play whatever role suits her goals. If she finds she gets tired of James he will never know until he gets served. The proof will be in the prenup. That she can't fake.

In the end it was too long and too contrived. There is a difference between fiction and fantasy. This was mostly fantasy, pretending to be serious fiction.

I hope you continue writing and maybe get some serious reviewers to help you overcome author's myopia. Its really hard to accept that your idea of greatness is largely over estimated. Like a great chef, the proof is in the taste, to your customers. Otherwise you end up being a great cook in only 1 person's estimation.

Good luck with your future concoctions.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
I like the wrap up for this series

Thank you author for no RAAC and no cuckold trash. The series was a bit up and down, but the conclusion is logical and makes for a good ending. Five stars for this chapter.

john1946john1946over 7 years ago
Muh enjoyed

I liked the story all the way through. Couldn't have ended any differently and thats just fine. I look forward to more fun stories from you. From elation to pain, we felt it with the characters. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

It was a good story but it felt rushed at the end. It was a sorry wait to let the ex-wife off the hook but I like BTB and can't stand whimsical co and can't stand wimps or cuckhold nonsense.CEE

toddster119toddster119over 7 years ago
Great Series!!!

I truly enjoyed the series. I look forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4*

Would have been 5 if Tanya had to explain being caught naked with Tyler sitting between her legs and confess all her other bullshit before they got back together.

Ok ending to an interesting story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Huh?

Hubby's book was successful, but didn't make Best-Seller list? Tanya has to have tens of millions of dollars available. Should last a while, especially if they still live on the boat! Previous comments still apply about stretching out a story, especially if EACH chapter requires several 'suspensions of disbelief!' We-The-Readers will suspend belief once, if moderate, or two (if mild!) in the ENTIRE tale!

3*. Good start, every additional stretch DEtracted.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
Na

didn't make sense from the first chapter, lies, lies and more lies but he still accepts Tanya's tale of BS. (I'm from a poor back ground so it's normal for me to sit around naked with another man.) The author puts characters into a situation to shock or titivate the reader but then brushes over the reason why there is no normal reaction from people, like being shot and the wife doesn't ring the police and it just goes on thru the whole tale. Story just didn't work. TK #1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointing

This ending did not work. Felt hasty, and did not follow plot lines. James came across whiny, and no way would his character accept what Tanya did with her explanation or actually lack thereof.

Caitlin not getting tossed in jail for keeping Cyrus after James was shot is stupid.

The devil is in the details. The previous chapters floundered in it, this chapter was merely an outline.

The incident where James surprises Tanya catching her naked, with two guys one between her legs, and in this chapter the circumstances change? Totally inexcusable, totally.

Shame on you.

2 stars

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
I also think the end is disappointing...

I also think the end is disappointing...Anyone could see that Tanya story was BS, and she never came cclear about it with him...but she giving up all the glamour of Hollywood, could may be seen as a redemption step...Even so it would take him a lot more time to accept her again...3* for the whole story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just a thought

Loved it but would have liked a different ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it but ?

I liked the story but felt that this last chapter was rushed . There was a few thing that could of been worked in to make it longer and a funner read .Thanks anyway.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

"logically I know that I am to blame for a lot of the things that have gone wrong in my life" - A lot?! You're to blame for EVERYTHING that's gone wrong! You cheat on your husband with his partner because the partner SAYS your husband is cheating. You never question your husband, or question the partner's motives, i.e. to get in your pants! for telling you. Then you look at pictures of you husband fucking YOU as "proof" that he is cheating, and decide to humiliate him by letting him catch you with your lover. When you lover shoots your husband, just because he isn't bleeding you don't call 911 and cover up the crime scene. After your husband dumps you, you let the lover into your house and fuck him AGAIN, also not calling the cops!

Just what AREN'T you to blame for?

"I realize now, that I should have talked to him more about this, as it might have saved us both a lot of pain" - Ya think?

"Things came to a head, about two months before that fateful night" - Here you're saying two months, you told James several months, and the pictures that Cyrus had were taken a YEAR before!

As others have said you repeated the mistake from Ch 4. TYLER didn't come to the door half naked it was Skip Cruz, Tyler WAS naked between Tanya's legs!

"Tammy's daughter Amber" - In Ch 4 Tammy's daughter was April!

Frankly, it would have made more sense for him to end up with Tammy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So he dumps cheater number one

And hooks up with another? What a moron.

As to the anon, there is no such thing as redemption by quitting ones career. Once a cheating slut, always a cheat. Either she cheated and he's a cucky fool, or he accused her by mistake without proof, which makes him an undeserving ass. Either way, he fails, but then again, like mother like son. Spineless bitch whose axxeptance of a marriage wrecking spouse's behavior led to her own murder and the growth of an equally spineless child who can't abide his own standards.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Final (?) Thoughts

Okay, I'm probably going to give the overall series 4 stars, and I'm probably not going to grade each chapter separately. Except for a few errors it was it was basically well written if a little over-long.

I think the decision to NOT make it a traditional LW story sent it careening off the rails into hard-to-believe territory.

As soon as Cait didn't call 911 and have Cyrus arrested it really went awry. I realize that it would have been a lot shorter, and we wouldn't have the escape to Hawaii and the marooning and the affair with a movie star; instead we would have had to find a new way to deal with the loving wife trusting a snake scenario!

Just ONCE I would like to see a wife NOT fuck the guy who reveals her husband's "cheating"!

Vixen4fun4uVixen4fun4uover 7 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Nice story. Easy to read. keep it up

swampchuckswampchuckover 7 years ago
just a bit long

Otherwise a very good and emotional ride. I could see it veering off course easily. But you held straight. Very well done.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
An enjoyable excursion

and, that is what I was looking for. The princess has faults but so does her prince.

She certainly seems to know what she does not want! His life will probably be better with her than with out her. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of explanation to the boy between her legs and that part of the story should be modified in order to avoid distracting the audience.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 7 years ago
Interesting all in all

If you can take back a so called movie star after she did what she did, I would think you could take back the brain dead wife. Do not think she will stray again .... Could be wrong ? 4*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

This was your best written submission to date. Well expressed, good pacing, and tied some loose ends together. Much improved over the previous chapter. Overall, the plot had some holes and inconsistencies, but this chapter deserves a 4. I am tempted to go back and reread the scene with him walking in on the movie star. Sure seems like there was more to that than what she was trying to peddle at the end. Hard to imagine. The guy who had trust issues overlooking her actions. Even harder to imagine her leaving a lucrative career in film for a guy she hardly knows. But still, I enjoyed the flow of this one.

JiinohJiinohover 7 years ago
Characters

Alright RN,

But you have to keep them alive ad I grew fond of them!

Well done for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it overall. Two glaring inconsistencies, IMO...First, Caitlin declaring her undying love...

...as she passionately fucks his crooked partner, again and again and again. It seems either deeply self-delusional, or a manipulative lie. I couldn't reconcile her description of her feelings and actions with the general reality of the story.

Second, Tanya and the scene our hero walked in on. Something there was way off the beam for her declared feelings and obvious behavior. It was either too slick, or too broken to fit. So, she was either a 'playa' and living the Hollywood dream (sort of a schizoid, multiple personna thing, or she was outright lying to him and just got caught. So no ether of those jive with her late and sudden re-entry into his life, her dropping everything to come to him and be his lover and his life.

Sorry, but I think it seriously out of character for him to take the 'we're gonna have to have some serious talks about what happened' stance as he tumbled into a 'loving, trusting, happy long-term relationship. It was also somewhat consistent with Tanya's character to pull a stunt, but not be completely up front about what she was up to. The hidden agenda (her own entertainment, hedonistic pursuits, personal gratification) seems more in line with her overall behavior. I don't think he should trust her. I think he should have put her off to a more 'arm's length' relationship until after they had those talks and she built a little trust. It was inconsistent of him to capitulate on the pivot of a single sentence.

Nope, not buying either one. I think you need some work on these two items. I'm not saying you should write another chapter....but maybe 'clean up' these issues in a future story involving these characters. These aren't personality flaws or other shallow behavioral diversions...they are serious departures from the core personalities of these three characters.

In any event, I otherwise thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Good

Overall a good enjoyable tale. It did have some holes in it with events, outcomes, and actions by the character not explained.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Poorly constructed.

Emotions too inconsistent; unbelievable. Too much self pity.

And the guy who was nothing special comes out smelling like roses in the end?

Not.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 7 years ago
What a whiner!

Cyrus should have put a bullet in his head. He (Cyrus) at least had some balls! Pity too many Fathers; and even Grand Fathers think. They can buy their off their daughters and Grand daughters. I would not have put up with him that long. He's a typical man with money that thinks he's God's gift. I found James to be a stereotype of most manipulating men. Then when the going gets tough, the tough fuck off in his case to Hawaii. He's a wimp of the highest order. Sadly typical of many men in today's society. Caitlin I also found to be typical of many so called wives in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rough life

Man I can't see him building trust with Tanya.I mean he had some real trauma.

Other than that it really pushed my buttons well thank you.

SensateSensatealmost 7 years ago
Despite

all the holes so many critics have pointed out, I enjoyed reading this. Life is very, very messy. Not everything is explained or explainable. It was a very good read. 5*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This isn't bad -- it isn't even good.

I don't recall reading a story in which the main character is portrayed sympathetically, as a powerless victim of almost every circumstance of life's unfolding, but upon even a cursory examination, it seems as if the root cause of his misfortunes is his own dim-witted, mindless, imperceptive decision making. It seems that at every major turn of events, he reliably takes the most ill-conceived, bone-headed, almost-laughably stupid action(s). Incidentally: you picked a thoroughly unbelievable profession for "James." No person who is that imperceptive, that incapable of making correct decisions under stressful circumstances, that psychologically disconnected with the thoughts, feelings, emotional needs, motivations, etc., of EVERYONE with whom he believes he has some kind of close relationship, could possibly be a commercial pilot: he'd kill himself long before your plot could unfold. To wit: his spouse, who he purportedly loves, keeps trying to tell him she needs emotional support and his frequent absences are causing her increasing upset. Yet he has to be brow-beaten to hire some help. Hard-working or just uncaringly selfish? He tells us his partner is an "asshole" yet never presents offsetting good qualities that might have it make sense that he went into a business partnership with an "asshole"! His partner shoots him with a real gun and he doesn't call the police? YGBSM! And on and on and on. It turns out that the sympathetic character was his struggling wife. She'd have to be a PhD in psychology with 30 years of clinical experience to be able to deal with a spouse who has the emotional maturity of an eight year old. How she stayed married to him for so long would be a mystery worth exploring in a sequel.

Yes, your writing is wordy, often trite or redundant. You need to develop evocative language; not rely on wordy abstractions of detail to "set the scene."

rnebularrnebularover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, I think?

Thanks to the last anonymous poster. Believe it or not, I like to hear when a reader finds something that doesn't sit well with them. I appreciate your honesty.

In hindsight, it's easy to see where I could have made things flow better, but overall I am still happy with the way "Castaway" turned out. I have some follow-ups planned for the series, for some of the other cast members.

Thanks again,

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable 2*

He runs from one cheater just to open his arms to another. Seriously?

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
ANON......10/5/17

Love to hear from idiots like him who are so distraught over a story that they have to read the entire thing and then comment. Talk about feces for brains? I have the toddy paper if you need!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm still mostly trying to figure out how in the hell Cyrus showed up in Hawaii.

1- he should be on all sorts of no-fly databases as a fugitive

2- how did he know where James was? Not just in Hawaii, but specifically in that room?

3- how convenient that he showed up when Caitlin was there...

Sounds like the only way that could have happened was for Caitlin to have told him, eh?

rnebularrnebularover 6 years agoAuthor
Good questions by Anon

Cyrus showing up in Hawaii, at that time, and that place, was SUPPOSED to be suspect. I could go back and add to it, but basically he was a criminal that had means and contacts. Caitlin was proven to be emotional, as well as careless. I don't know if she told him or not, but either way James was done with her. All he really got from the whole ordeal, was some closure.

Thank you for commenting (even if you didn't like all of it), and look for more from this group in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lost story on this installment

You had a good story going, but you lost it here.

You never did have the naked girlfriend explain away why she was naked with two men. All she could come up with is it was a misunderstand, nothing going on! Really.

If that was the case than why did she act as she did? If she was without fault it would have been a "Hi honey! I didn't expect you here. Come on over and join us." But that didn't happen. Instead she covered up and ran away.

She continues to say it was nothing more than a misunderstanding and it meant nothing. So I guessed that rated a RAAC?

No sir. You dropped the ball on that one.

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years agoAuthor
Good points about Tanya

So, she never did fully explain that situation, and I did kind of gloss over them getting back together. Trust me, this cast of characters is far from done. I will be giving everyone a much more detailed story for Tanya, as she is now one of the supporting cast members, that will be around for a while.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

3*'s....Not that good a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I NEVER

read all the pages. Just brought up the last one to comment.

This is supposed to be an erotic site but apart from a few paragraphs of some sex, there's nothing erotic about the story. If you exclude those few paras from the story its good for child fiction.

notredame43notredame43almost 6 years ago
something waay too fishy about that deal

Shes there with her ex half naked and nothings going on, I call bullshit on that one . No reason to believe her or get back with her. the ex wife is a cliché didn't believe him nor talk to him, and Tanya is at her house with an ex shes naked hes half and nothings going?? Ive a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you 4 because it was written decent except for those two massive holes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

TMI! slap hapy papt#9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Wouldn't trust that Tanya whore with my life. He's a dumb motherfucker, isn't he? Walks away from one cheating cunt, but trips and falls into another one, cock first, just as Tyler pulls out of her. 1*

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 6 years ago
An enjoyable story...

This was fun to read. Well written, interesting characters. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just can't figure what

the difference is between what Tanya did and what Caitlin did... and you had a shared daughter with Caitlin... I think your BDHI is misaligned... and you need to re-preflight your moral compass, it is a far off as Caitlin's was.

YvesmiYvesmiover 5 years ago
His responability?

She does mention that he preferred his flying to being with his family. So?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What’s Up With That

Reading the comments here, there seems to be a lot of animosity towards this story, and I don’t get it. I thought it turned out to be a great story. I’ll admit, the first two chapters were tedious, at least to me. But it picked up steam in the third chapter, and turned into a great story. Some said Tanya was no better than the cheating ex-wife. I strongly disagree. His ex was married to him when she had her affair, with his business partner no less. Tanya was just an FWB. No more. no less. They never professed any exclusivity. Tanya disappointed him but she didn’t crush his soul like the ex wife did. I think maybe some people should re-read this story. It might look a little different to them the second time through. Without a doubt, a 5 star effort.

rnebularrnebularover 5 years agoAuthor
Wow, thanks!

Huge thanks to the anonymous comment! I'm glad that you enjoyed it, and seemed to understand Tanya more as I envisioned her. I'm actually almost done with her spotlight story, and hope you enjoy getting to know her better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think Caitlin is a victim here too.

I can't help but feel sorry for Caitlin.

She was manipulated and seduced by the guy that was responsible for the deaths of James parents .

This guy was the business partner and friend of her husband , a man trusted by James.

So if James failed to spot Cyrus's duplicity , how can he so totally condemn his wife ?

James , finally finding the whole story regarding Caitlin's betrayal , I really cannot see how he could not at the very least accept some help , counselling , to see if there was a way to be able to get over this event.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not baf

Not a bad story at all. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Once a slut, always a slut. Tanya seems to fit the bill of being a slut, wether from a small town or a big town, a slut is the same the world over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well Done

I thought this whole series was fantastic, I couldn’t stop reading and enjoying it. Thank you keep up the great work!!!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
A Muddled, Meandering Path to Nowhere

I only score a complete story. This story is ample proof that on a Chapter by Chapter basis, the reader could be lulled into overscoring a story that eventually is barely worth a 3 rating.

The first 2 Chapters and the start of the third were interesting and encouraging. But by the time I reached the end of Chapter 3 it was clear this story was in trouble. Somewhere, somehow the author lost focus. The story meanders into a meaningless, uninteresting and ultimately irrelevant journey into La La land i.e. Hollywood. Intermixed is another confrontation with his ex-wife and the miraculous appearance of the antagonist Cyrus in Hawaii intent on trying to kill James again. The original storyline was hopelessly lost. It appeared the author was searching for a way to continue the story and tried several avenues none of which ultimately offered a satisfying ending.

The author is skilled but needs to prune and focus his storyline to keep the readers interest.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Caitlain

As a spouse was not in love with her husband to do what she did without a confrontation first. Cold blooded. Which is the way I find most women to be. I dont know if I could of forgiven Tanya either. Good story of a man rambling thru life, just as we all do. Good story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story was full of holes and empty calories.

In a real world, to behave and think as portrayed, your protagonist wouldn’t have been able to live outside of a mental institution. A not believable story with far too much filler.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Weird rushed ending

So Caitlin says she loves him... but why did she continue to fuck Cyrus after he shot her husband? She didn't even call the police or get James medical assistance after he was gunned down! How could any husband forgive his wife after such an appalling betrayal?

"decided to give being friends a try."

Come on... seriously?!

Then he caught Tanya lying to him and participating in an orgy, which she never offers any explanation for... and he just forgives her and takes her back? Most guys would tell the lying slut to go fuck herself, but James had just been betrayed by his wife! He'd be even more intolerant of self-centred whores...

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
What garbage

Sure tanya after lieing to me and getting gang banged I love you. How stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So he marries

the gang bang slut who lied to hum and cheated on him?

Why not then stay with the whore he divorced?

cucks get one star

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Good multi-part story

A few little things here and there but a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This whole series was idiotic.

Sorry but it was. Caitlin loves her husband but continues to cheat on him after Cyrus attempted to murder him. She is at least an accomplice. Tanya is a cheating slut too but he is willing? You went off the rails

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Entertainment

You said somewhere within your comments that your goal is entertainment. Well that you have done. I could not put it dowm, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

All of the rest of this Story got 5 Stars .. But the ending Seemed dumb to Me .. He should have ended up with Tammy .. She always had his Back .. Instead He ends up with a Lying Cheater named Tanya . A Real free ride for everyone ..

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Rereading the series again, it was pretty good overall, but a long, detailed story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
So, he sees Tanya naked at a pool with ex “between her knees” ...

... and he leaves dejected. Then several weeks later, Tanya shows up at the boat and NEVER says she wasn’t fucking her ex. And if she wasn’t, what was he doing between her knees? AND he takes her back.

He sees his wife with Cyrus twice (he didn’t know about the whole 2 months until her letter), he gets super pissed, runs away, and goes for the divorce.

So is he allowing for degrees of infidelity?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“She [Tanya] hasn't expressed the desire for any kids, basically loving being a step-mom to Maddy...”

Ummm... being a step-mother to a well behaved 19yo is any where near “maternal”? I think not. Now if Maddy was anywhere from 3 to 13yo when this started, that’s a different matter. So she doesn’t have any maternal feelings for now, and she is near the end of her prime natal period (she’s ~33 here) so, basically, no kids ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really, Tammy was who I thought was going to be the “prize”.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Let me see what all these commenters are ragging on Jim for... Jim had yet to ask Tonya for marriage or given her a ring. The whole girlfriend-boyfriend thing was sort of a lark and NOT defined or openly acknowledged. Tanya said she was still working, does that mean she has no time off to sleep or have an impromptu pool party? So why is Tanya a slut in Jim's eyes? Or is Jim overly sensitive with many pent up anxious perceptions/fears???

/

I'm glad that Jim and Tanya were able to get Jim thinking straight. But I'd still be weary of this Hollywood beauty and the life style that surrounds her - they/Hollyweird will never let her go if she can make a buck off her.

/

Overall this story as a 4.5*, but lacked a full 5/5. Hooyah, salute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I really enjoyed the read

I just couldn't stop reading this story. I started it once but lost it and didn't remember the title. I just found it again and finished it. Was very good. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm quite confused... Did Tanya sleep with those 2 guys or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This sort of story premise really bothers me. I was enjoying the story initially but skipped to the end to see if there was a reconciliation with Caitlin. There wasn't so I won't be continuing reading. The problem I have with this sort of story premise is that it just wouldn't happen in real life. A wife wouldn't fuck another man when she was so deeply in love with her husband, as Caitlin was portrayed to be in the beginning of the story. It wouldn't happen. If a wife believed her husband was cheating on her and had photos she would either just leave him but probably would shout and scream at him first. She just wouldn't fuck someone else in front of him just wouldn't happen.

The story premise might conceivably happen if the wife was herself a cheating bitch who enjoyed putting her husband through pain but otherwise this story fails the reality test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The bones of the story are pretty good, but there were some unforced errors in the plot and character development. Ending up with the movie star who gives it all up for the MC is a fairy tale. There's no reason to think Tanya wasn't fucking around on him, which, given the way his character was developed, makes accepting her later utterly implausible. The problems with the development of Caitlin have been described. The homosexual/lesbian tropes are pointlessly included...and these are just a few of the problems.

Nevertheless, this author writes well and knows how to keep his reader interested by moving the plot along. He needed a better editor. There's a lot of talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many holes in this story that makes it beyond comprehension... how did Cyrus get on a flight to Hawaii with a gun... how come he was not flagged as a fugitive from justice at the airport?... how did he even know James was in Hawaii... he certainly could not have followed Caitlan without her seeing him... she would have had to tell him and allow him to follow her to her meeting with James... If James thinks Tanya is going to be loyal and true to him... well... he will need institutionalization and long-term therapy after her future deceptions and cuckoldery... he's completely delusional and thinks only with his little head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of critiquing of this story has occurred - and rightly so, the story deserves it! A good editor, with a heavy use of the red pencil, would have vastly improved it. That being said, the plot has a lot of merit and the author is to be congratulated on it. Also his writing is good, though what he has to say is often unrealistic. A lot of this has been pointed out at the end of past Chapters 4*s. BTW, who is April? Or is she now Amber?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

James is the proverbial perpetual fool and cuck that never learns.... if he thinks Tanya is going to stay true to him I have some island property in Arizona I would like to hawk to him... she's shown her true colors and no amount of new hair coloring is going to change what lies beneath... she's addicted to her impulsesiveness and superficiality and will find the opportunity to taste them again at the slightest temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Caitlin has to be one dumb fuck if she couldn't recognize the so-called other women in the photographs her husband (James) was fucking was her dumb ass self.

Seems more likely she started an affair with Cyrus because she was pissed at James because she was jealous of the time James invested in the flying business and didn't cater to her every whim. Wouldn't be surprised if Caitlin wasn't in on the plot to kill James for his half of the business. Would certainly explain why she didn't call the police after Cyrus shot James in their house after he caught Caitlin and Cyrus fucking. Then we have the scene where Caitlin shows up in Hawaii after James rescue from the deserted island only to have Cyrus show up as well to try and kill James again. Sounds conveniently like co-conspirators, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

James just seems to be a magnet for lying cheating women. First Caitlin then Tanya. Come on girl, your new guy catches you naked with you ex naked as well with him sitting between you legs and you expect new boyfriend to believe its not what it looks like. Just tell the fucking truth and admit you fucked your ex because you didn't have an exclusive agreement with you new boyfriend.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
836 Followers
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Castaway Ch. 04 Previous Part
Castaway Series Info