All Comments on 'Castaway Love Ch. 03'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 5 years ago
HOT

SUCH A WONDERFUL WRITTEN AND TOLD STORY, HOPING THERE A LOT MORE OF IT, TO COME...BETTY jo xoxo

CorjixCorjixover 5 years ago
Consensual Sex Is Good

I am reminded of the movie: "Midnight Express". The main character there chose not to partake in the comfort of mutually agreed upon sex. I always thought that was sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The mountain top

They have reached the mountain top as lovers...something that probably would not have happened had they not be thrust together on the island. Steve realizes that they are "in this together," and that the sexual release they enjoy is something they create for themselves and their enjoyment. The story is wonderful in their combined "69" as they enjoy each other, with the kissing, the caressing of Steve's hairy chest, the big cock on Steve that begs for sucking and fucking. You've got a GREAT story that you need to keep going! At this point, if they were ever rescued, I'd think their love would continue! I'd not min d being stranded if I had a Steve with me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES