Castaway Mermaid Pt. 02

Story Info
Evan and Kiera finally meet.
3.1k words
4.69
6.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story, but as always there may be a few twists and turns. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Castaway Mermaid

Chapter 3

After the rain stopped, Evan gathered his salvaged pots and went to the waterfall where he filled them with water. Back at his camp, he created a bow drill with the coconut fibrous husk as his tender. He went about the arduous job of creating a fire. As the sun began to dip low on the horizon, he got a spark and soon had a roaring fire.

Something about the fire cheered him. Today had been a great day. He had managed a decent shelter, water and a fire, but the rumbling in his stomach told him he still had one major thing to go... food. For tonight he broke open a couple of coconuts and satiated his hunger, but tomorrow he needed something more.

He did one last thing. He had found a large six-foot bag while searching the ship and thought it would be a great mattress. While the fire was boiling the water, he went to the ocean and washed the bag, then draped it over a frame above the fire. The bag was dry before the water boiled, and he began filling the bag with only the tips of the palm fronds. By the time the water boiled, he had a nice soft mattress inside his lean-to.

He sat staring at the fire and that beautiful woman's face flooded his mind. Her face was heart shaped with prominent cheek bones and a straight, noble nose. Her lips were pouty, and right now she had a quirky smile, that looked mischievous and seductive at the same time. She had a small scar on her chin that somehow made her more human. Without the scar she was the perfect face of an angel and would be almost unapproachable.

However, it was her eyes that drew him to her. He had never seen the color of her eyes before. Her eyes were a fluorescent green that glowed with an inner fire, but there was also a sadness behind her eyes. As he stared into his fantasy girl's eyes, he saw an unrequited passion and a longing to belong to someone. She seemed to be missing out on love and that was odd for such a ravishingly gorgeous creature.

Of course, all these perceptions could be his imagination, but wherever she was he had to see her before he died. He scooted into the lean-to and fell asleep but waking every few hours to check on the fire. He had worked so hard to get a fire going, he wasn't going to let it go out. As dawn began to break, he woke to check on the fire and found two fish lying on a palm frond. He quickly jumped out of the lean-to and saw a gorgeous womanly shape, shrouded in a mass of blonde hair, disappear into the surf.

He ran down to the surf and saw an aquamarine tail and the mass of blonde hair swimming away. Could it be the mermaid he saw in his dream? He yelled at her, "Come back and let's talk. I want to get to know you."

She turned underwater and looked at him. Evan was stunned, her face was covered in blonde hair, and he couldn't be sure, but her eyes were that of his mystery woman. For a few seconds that could have been hours their eyes met. Everything he saw in her eyes was love, passion, despair and desire. In those few moments, she captured his heart and he wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her into submission, but he couldn't get to her.

Stunned, he shouted again for her to come back and waved for her to join him, but she only looked sad, turned and with a flip of her tail, she was gone. He ran into the water, trying to get to her, but she was too fast, and he backed out of the water, still searching.

He stood on the beach dumbfounded. All his fantasies were real. There was a real mermaid, and she was incredibly beautiful with stunning, expressive eyes. She was his dream come true and somehow, he had to get her back. After ten minutes of scouring the water with his eyes, he slowly turned and made his way back to the lean-to. He stopped and searched the water along the way back, but never saw her.

She had brought him a gift of breakfast and his rumbling tummy told him not to waste the gift. So, he added some wood to the fire, gutted the fish, scaled them and stuck them on a stick. He roasted the fish over that fire, and he had to admit, it was one of the most delicious meals he ever had. During the cooking and eating, he continued searching the water for blonde hair or aquamarine fins but couldn't find her.

He desperately wanted to find her again, but how?

~~~~~

Kiera had watched her man all day. She knew that during his hard work he had fulfilled his manliness. She thought he needed a gift of food, so she caught a couple of fish to bring to him. She felt desire running through her and she wanted to be with him. However, all of her upbringing told her to run and hide; humans were not to be trusted. It had been ingrained in her and despite the fact that she longed to be in his arms, her training made her run.

Once Kiera had reached the first sandbar she turned and looked back at her man and their eyes met. She felt him down to the core of her very soul and she couldn't breathe, but her heart pounded in her chest. He touched her heart as well as the core of her sexuality. His golden eyes told her that he wanted her, loved her and desired her. She wanted to turn around and feel his arms holding her, his kisses smothering her and his hands caressing her, but she had been trained to run.

The minute she turned to run, she regretted it. Every cell in her body wanted to feel his body against hers. When his eyes connected with hers, she was frozen for seconds and wanted to give in to his love and passion, but she knew she couldn't. She raced away and her muscle memory ran, but the rest of her desperately wanted to go back and be with him.

Kiera stopped at the reef, turned and watched him search for her. His eyes were sad and desperate to find her. She felt the same way, but the fear wouldn't let her go to him. He never took his eyes off the ocean, searching for her as he ate. Despite her fear she knew she had to be with him.

She remembered what happened when the fisherman saw her and wondered if it could happen again. Somehow, she didn't think her stranded man would do anything against her. Kiera crept closer so she could see him better and she must have moved too close because his eyes zoomed in on her and he began slowly walking towards her.

~~~~~

Evan saw her blonde hair in the surf and started walking slowly towards her. He waved to her and made sure he didn't make any sudden moves. He called out, "Please come and talk to me. I want to get to know you. Please let's talk!" He continued repeating the phrases as he slowly entered the surf.

When he was about twenty feet from her, he stopped. He wasn't going to spook her again. He called out to her again, "Please let's talk. We're all alone on this island and I would love your company. My name is Evan." He paused adding, "Hell, I don't even know if you can understand me."

He watched in amazement as the water shimmered below her waist and her aquamarine tail turned into the most gorgeous pair of legs he had ever seen. She stood on her fabulous legs and pushed her head, then neck, shoulders and finally breasts out of the water. Evan's mouth fell open in astonishment. She was totally naked and no Barbie doll, centerfold, model or any other woman he had ever seen could compare to the incredible vision in front of him.

His eyes roamed over her incredible figure from her athletic shoulders to her full, firm thrusting breasts and her petulant nipples. She was thin and lean with her ribs prominent above the dip to an incredibly tiny waist and muscular stomach. Her hips were slim with a firm butt and glimmering womanly cleft. Her legs were still below the water, but they matched the perfection of the rest of her body.

She was a little bit of a paradox. Her entire body was lean, taut and athletic and honed by swimming in the sea. With her tiny waist she still had the curves of a beautiful woman. Her long white, blonde hair hung to her waist and framed her idyllic breasts. Her breasts were the paradox and were full, large but firm with a temptingly perfect shape. Her areolas were pale pink and the size of a half dollar.

When his eyes finally returned to her angelic face, she was looking down, ashamed or embarrassed. She softly muttered, "I'm sorry I'm so hideously ugly, but if you want me to go I will." She turned as if to leave but stopped when he spoke.

Well one thing had been answered, she spoke English. He gave a scoffing laugh and responded, "Ugly... hideously ugly... I've never seen a woman as sensuously beautiful as you are. I'm sorry for ogling, but seriously you are the perfect woman personified. Everything from your face to your breasts, tummy, hips, legs and toes are perfect." He looked her dead in the eye and added, "Really, you are exotically beautiful and whoever, said you were ugly is either pulling your leg or maybe jealous of your incredible beauty."

Evan couldn't stop staring at this ravishing creature. Everything about her blended into the perfect woman. She had a taut athletic body with curves in all the right places. She really did look like someone had molded the most incredibly perfect woman and she was unabashedly standing naked before him. While she seemed ashamed of her ugliness, she didn't seem to care that she was naked.

Kiera raised her eyes to see if he was making fun of her, but he seriously seemed in awe of her beauty. His eyes scanned her figure with a mixture of wonderment, hunger, yearning and she could tell he loved what he saw. The way his eyes roamed over her body sent excited chills through her core and she felt goosebumps all over. She had been told all her life she was ugly, so she knew she was. Maybe she had found the one man who thought she was not very ugly. As long as she was pretty to him, everything could maybe be okay.

She thought she would return the favor and let her eyes roam over his handsome square face covered with two days growth of beard, to his broad muscular shoulders. His chest was broad, rippling with muscles, but slightly hidden in soft downy hair. His arms were as big as her legs, while his stomach was ripped with his six-pack obvious to her eye. His legs were like tree trunks firm, muscular and strong.

She returned to his eyes and saw a laugh lurking there, "Well we have ogled each other and at least you passed with flying colors. Really, how can you even think you are ugly? I've never seen womanly perfection like you before."

Kiera blushed, thinking he must be crazy, but it was nice to have someone think she was a little pretty. But then again, he hadn't seen her scars yet. While she dreamt of him holding her, kissing her and making love to her, she was afraid that when he saw her scars, he would change his mind about her and leave her.

The longer Evan looked at his mermaid the more desire grew inside him, but he didn't want to scare her off. Finally, he said, "Would you like to join me in my humble home?"

Kiera desperately wanted to but was still scared of where this would lead. When he held out his hand for her, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to let him guide her to his lean-to. Hand in hand they slowly walked out of the water, up the sand to his lean-to. Evan gave her a seat on a woven mat on one side of the fire, and he took a seat on the other side.

He could see in her eyes that she was still scared, but he could also see longing, desire and a hunger to be loved. How this stunning woman could be alone and unloved was beyond him, but he could see them together... forever. But something was bugging him, "I'm sorry but I don't know your name."

Kiera blushed that she never introduced herself, "Kiera, my name is Kiera."

"Kiera, I like the sound of your name and it fits you... exotic, beautiful and sexy. Kiera, did you save me from my sinking boat and bring me here?"

She blushed again and Evan was really liking her diminutive crimson flushes. He thought Kiera looked very innocent, full of life, but not jaded like so many women he knew. She looked him in the eyes and responded, "Yes, I saw your boat sinking, saw you go into the water and knew you wouldn't last long in the cold waters. I have to admit that you looked so handsome that I had to save you."

Now was Evan's turn to blush. Calling him handsome was not something he was used to. Women dated him back in the world, because he was rich and powerful, not because he was handsome. But she knew nothing about his wealth or the power he could wield. He always kept himself trim, but secretly he was glad she liked him.

"Thank you, Kiera. I wouldn't be here now if not for you and thank you again for the knife and the fish."

Kiera looked astonished, "How did you know it was my knife?"

Evan gave a sheepish smile, "I didn't until now, but it looked like a beautiful woman's knife and none of this abode would be here if not for your knife." He waved back to his lean-to to demonstrate what abode he was talking about.

Kiera smiled inside when he called her beautiful and a woman, neither of which she had ever been called before. Her fear of Evan began to wane, and she made a reckless move, scooting her mat closer to him. She looked up and Evan was smiling and moved closer to her as well. They were now sitting side by side, their hips touching, and their eyes glued to each other.

Kiera saw love, tenderness, desire and longing in his eyes. The longing in his eyes fueled the craving inside her. She was feeling things she never knew existed and her eyes moved to his lips as she licked hers. She never wanted anything as bad as kissing him and she longed to feel his arms around her.

Evan had never felt the kind of love he felt for Kiera. It was love at first sight and something like this had never happened to him. His arms ached to hold her, and his lips burned to kiss her. His modified pants began to get tight in the crotch as his desire began to harden. He didn't want to spook her, so he tried conversation, "Do you make a habit of saving drowning sailors?"

Kiera smiled and Evan felt his heart beat faster. Her smile had nothing on the Mona Lisa, and he wanted to see more. With a laugh, Kiera responded, "No, you're the first."

For a moment he stared into her eyes and seemed to get lost, but he queried again, "I also seem to remember you hovering over me as I lay on the beach sand. Is that true as well?"

Kiera blushed again and fessed up, "Yes I did, because you are the spitting image of my fantasy man I see in my dreams. So, I wanted to really see you up close."

"Do I measure up?"

"Oh, yes and you are even better in real life." For several moments Kiera stared into Evan's eyes with a desire that made him want to sweep her into his arms and fasten his lips onto hers. He tried to tamp down the burgeoning desire inside him and let the moment pass. But having a gloriously naked and extremely sexy lady transmitting her carnal craving to you through her magnificent green eyes, well... it was hard to resist.

Evan rebounded, "Well, I never had any fantasies about you until I saw you looking at me on the beach. However, any time I stop working or lay down for a rest, your stunning face and eyes are all I can think about. Kiera you are stunningly beautiful and it's really difficult for me to keep from kissing you."

Kiera remembered the smile on his face every time he stopped working. Could it possibly be that he had been dreaming of her whenever the smile appeared on his face? What was happening here? Both seemed to be madly in love with the other. Other mermaids had told her that when they saw their lover for the first time it was like a bolt of lightning. Maybe he was the one for her, because no one had ever captured her heart like this.

If anything, the desire in Kiera's eyes grew hotter at his words and he knew they were thinking the same thing. Her desire overruled any remaining fear, and she knew she wanted him to teach her about love. His words told her, and she could see it in his eyes that he wanted her. Evan put his arm around her and pulled her against his side. His mouth hovered over hers while she snuggled up to him and when her eyes closed, he gently kissed her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers