Castaway Mermaid Pt. 06

Story Info
Evan & Kiera bask in their love after defeating the sailors.
2.8k words
4.63
4k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
902 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story, but as always there may be a few twists and turns. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Castaway Mermaid

Chapter 8

Now they had a ship and could leave the island, but neither were anxious to leave their little love nest. They could take advantage of the ship's galley and Evan did just that to cook them a hearty meal of pasta, sauce and fish. After they were finished with dinner, they abandoned the ship and walked down the beach back to their lean-to. While Kiera slipped into the lean-to, Evan brought the fire back to life and once it was going, he joined his woman.

Kiera lay back on the mattress and he stopped, stunned speechless in awe of the vision presented to him. Kiera had her arms stretched above her head, and with her hair spread beneath, she was so beautiful it took Evan's breath away. Her face had an angelic glow as she looked at him with loving expectation. She was stretched perfectly on the mattress, defining every part of her sinfully delicious body.

With her arms above her head, her chest was pulled back, serving up and presenting her perfect breasts with their thrusting and engorged nipples. Her taut, muscled belly was shrunken, leaving a large valley between her hips, leading to the offering of her mouthwatering pussy. Her muscular legs only seemed to draw attention to the swollen, tender and juicy pussy lips that seemed to be in a permanent petulant pout.

Evan slowly knelt to the mattress carefully looking into her eyes. "My God Baby, do you even realize how incredibly stunning and beautiful you are?" Kiera shivered as Evan lightly trailed his hand up her belly and across her breasts. Finally cupping her face, he leaned over and gave her nipple a little lick before he passionately whispered, "I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life savoring this incredible gift that you're offering me. My God Baby, I love you so much."

As Evan looked over at Kiera, he could see tears in her eyes. However, they were tears of happiness and joy. When she took her hands from over her head and held them out to him and said, "Please? I've waited all my life for you. I want to be conquered by you and for tonight be your sex slave. Use me, tame me, and give me pleasure beyond my dreams as you take your pleasure from my body. Please? I want to be yours."

Evan leaned over, nibbled on Kiera's bottom lip, and growled. "You are mine, and you will always be mine."

As Evan started to pull back from her lips, Kiera threw her head forward and captured his lips, continuing to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, Evan slid his hand down her taut, silky body, his finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick, tight pussy. Kiera's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed. As she broke the kiss and threw her head back, she moaned lustily, "Oh God, Oh God Evan!"

Evan moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he continued to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Kiera's whole body was trembling with the dual assault. She was gasping for breath as she felt Evan passion taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone! Kiera swiveled her lust clouded eyes towards Evan to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his swimsuit.

This was the second look Kiera had of the man she had fallen in love with, but it was still spectacular. Her mouth watered at the broad chiseled chest and tightly defined abs. His thickly muscled arms quickly stripped his swimsuit, she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. She had only seen a real cock when they made love before, but his was hard, straight and to her eye seemed daunting. She remembered how thick and long it had felt inside her, with a little pain at first and how stretched she had been as he finally entered her. She knew she could take all of it because she had before, but his cock still seemed so beautifully formidable. His cock was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large veins strengthening its beauty.

Evan lay down beside her, started kissing Kiera's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Kiera began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

She kept her hands stretched above her head pretending she was bound for his pleasure. Kiera felt him pour his love and passion into her as Evan hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As Evan bit down on her nipple, Kiera started trembling and she felt her orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as Evan aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her cum higher as Kiera started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD EVAN, OH MY GOD... TAKE ME, TAKE ME... OH GOD EVAN."

As Evan lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts while his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her and began to devastate her pussy. His love for this incredible woman was driving him mad and Evan felt like he had to show her the depth of his love. Kiera never expected the see this out-of-control passion and as Evan's love for her boiled over, he felt like he had to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. Evan became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the love in him.

Her arms came down her body and began to claw at her lover's back as he conquered her with an unrelenting rapture. He stopped as her arms wrapped around him and he grabbed them and pushed them back above her head, stretching her slim quivering body under him. He wanted to take her as she requested and wanted her captive beneath him as he poured bliss into her.

Her whole body was bowed in hard cramping climaxes as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower and as Evan claimed her clit, Kiera's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth-shattering cum. Every muscle in her body clenched in orgasmic rapture and as Evan continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her climaxes continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a sea of bliss.

Evan couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Kiera was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. Evan continued to pour all of his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her to cum, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Kiera's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting lust, and he looked up at his beautiful Kiera and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Kiera looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard-unrelenting orgasms with her skin marred with his nips, bites and glistening with perspiration.

Evan looked at the woman he loved and the wreckage on her that he had wrought. Her spasming form shook with unyielding passion, yet her eyes and body pleaded for more and more. He felt powerful like a God as he poured rapturous euphoria into this spectacularly passionate and gorgeous woman and he shouted, "Now you're mine and you're my loving captive and I will never let you go." Evan quickly climbed off her and as she shouted shaking with her teeth chattering.

"YES... DON'T STOP... IN ME... TAKE ME... INSIDE ME... CONQUER ME... DON'T EVER STOP!"

Evan looked into those love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this is as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, Evan slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She first had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

Evan kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Kiera's head was thrashing back and forth between her outstretched arms, with her chest heaving as she was gasping, her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Kiera's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs started shaking as a minor orgasm rushed through her.

Evan stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try to get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by silky vise and with her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock, he was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked, "Are you okay Baby, did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice she whispered, "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you've stretched and filled me and made me your captive. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect, and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. Evan, keep making love to me and never stop."

Evan started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips then pushed back in, bumping her cervix. Kiera started moaning, whimpering his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Kiera's body pulled up off the mattress and she succumbed to a mind-numbing orgasm. Evan flicked her clit with his finger as her body spasmed in response; he leaned down kissing her neck. He felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Kiera moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. Evan looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Kiera, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

Evan loved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. Evan began to pound into Kiera and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Kiera screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GOD EVAN, OH GOD, OH GOD... I LOVE YOU SO... TAKE ME I'M YOURS... OH GOD... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Kiera completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Evan continued claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her, "I love you Kiera, God, how I love you. You've filled my heart with love. Oh God, how I love you!"

Twice Evan thought he saw Kiera's eyes roll to the back of her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As Evan was whispering into her ears, he could see Kiera's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive cum had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Evan felt his sperm boiling to the surface, arched his back and buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of seed against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. Evan looked down and Kiera eyes had a glazed faraway stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake.

He continued to fill her with his seed as he watched her beautiful form writhe and quiver underneath him. Her face had the look of surprised astonishment as the unending euphoria continued to ripple through her, but her body spasmed in exaltation of the unrelenting bliss that controlled it.

As Evan started trying to pull out of her, he felt the muscles of her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Evan held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His love for her just overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what Evan had done to her, for the first time in his life Evan felt tears in his eyes. This tiny, beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and Evan had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As Evan caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. Evan followed the tears into her mouth and began to kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her Evan felt her arms wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering, and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered, "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

Evan pulled a big palm leaf over them and pulled Kiera's back tight against his chest and they spooned together. However, with Evan's large size and Kiera's diminutive body it is more accurate to say that Evan cocooned Kiera into his body. As he felt her snuggle into his embrace Evan felt complete, filled with love for Kiera and he felt contented and at peace. They fell asleep completely satisfied and deliriously happy.

As Evan woke the next morning, he was feeling content and lazy, but he had this weight on his chest. After he'd managed to pry his eyes open, he came face-to-face with a green-eyed angel smiling at him. Kiera had her arms locked together, creating a pillow on his chest for her face to stare at him. Her face had the radiant glow that only a woman in love could have and her smile outshone the sun. He felt his heart jump in his chest as he looked at this goddess smiling at him.

With awe in his voice, Evan said, "My God Kiera, you look incredibly beautiful in the morning. Come over here and let me kiss you."

He couldn't wait for her, so he came around, and then pulled her into a kiss. Kiera couldn't believe how Evan's kisses made her feel. Every time they kissed her scalp tingled, toes curled, pussy got wet, and her heart swelled with her love for this man.

Oupa99
Oupa99
902 Followers