Casting a Spell

Story Info
A Night of Halloween Fun Ends in Romance.
11.3k words
4.75
19.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for the Halloween Story Contest, so as always, your votes and comments would be much appreciated.

*

No surprise, my friend Kayla's Halloween bash was surreal, like off I'm talking the charts. She really knew how to throw a party.

Seeing as the invite said: 'Uber Sexy Costumes Only, Please!' I could see that everyone got the message. I don't think I'd seen as much skin at the beach.

I'd just stepped into the grand marble foyer of her parent's humongous mansion that she'd miraculously transformed into party central for Halloween. Tastefully decorated with skeletons, bales of hay, pumpkins, ghosts and little goblins everywhere, Kayla had outdone herself tonight. But as I looked around I just couldn't believe the crowd that showed up, wondering where they all came from.

As I wandered into the high-ceilinged great room off to the right, my eyes were going everyone at once as the bass pounded through the speakers, making every inch of me vibrate, even my teeth.

And yowzers! One guy sauntering past me had on the tiniest black speedo I'd ever seen. With white cuffs at his wrists, and no shirt of course, with a black bow tie around his neck; he had such beautiful dark hair and eyes that promised all kinds of naughty things, the way he winked at me and coyly smiled. And oh man, he really had the body to pull it off, too -- lean, muscular and all kinds of hot. And his speedo was so tight I could actually tell that he was circumcised.

As I glanced around I noticed there had to be at least a dozen or more scantily clad Playboy bunnies scattered around the room, tall ones, skinny ones, chubby ones, and nearly all of them blonde, except for the really busty one with bright pink hair.

I got the message, too -- the wilder the better for this party. So, I'd decided to come as a flirty witch, in a short, sheer sparkly black jagged edged tutu with a body-hugging black leather boustier beneath, that really showed off my girls with a very naughty display of cleavage. And of course I chose my sexiest red come-do-me heels, topped off with a cute little witch's hat on my head. I thought it would be fun to leave my long, dark hair loose, curling down my back in thick waves, so that when I met the man, or men I wanted to hook-up with tonight, they'd have something to wrap their hands around once we started getting busy.

Though I realized -- considering how many girls had opted to just wear tiny scraps of fabric, that were nothing more than thong underwear, push up bras with cat or bunny ears on their head, to try and keep with the Halloween theme, happily baring nearly everything they owned -- my costume might be considered a little on the tame side.

But I was comfortable it in, and that's all that mattered, since I didn't think I needed to have my ass showing to have a good time.

I also imagined as I felt my hair sliding over my bare back as I strutted into the room that no one would guess that I had to be coaxed into coming tonight.

But then noticing more than a few heads turn and a couple of appreciative nods as I made my way over to the bar, I felt a little better about myself and actually started to smile.

Seeing as it had only been a little over a month since I'd broken up with my boyfriend, I really was in no mood to party. But when my best friend Kayla managed to twist my arm and convince me to come, I decided that I'd come all right, fully intending to get laid -- providing of course that I had the nerve to actually hook up with someone new.

As I waited for the bartender to finish pouring the shots he had lined up across the bar, still feeling a little deflated, I let out a sigh. Sad thing was, I'd actually thought Mark was the one. We were so happy together, never fought, and liked all the same things; in food, movies, art, everything.

And we'd even started to plan our future, checking out rings in window displays, looking at houses online, even joked about what we'd call our kids -- he suggested Milo and Abby, which I liked, too. Then out of nowhere, he called and told me that he was sorry, but he needed some space. And that was it. We were done. I never even knew what happened. He went from being madly in love with me, telling me he couldn't live without me, texting me six or seven times a day, to just disappearing into thin air.

So, now that I was no longer happily coupled, and back to being on my own, after he'd stomped on my heart -- this sexy little witch had every intention of hooking up with the first guy that caught her eye. Especially now that my ex was firmly in my rear-view mirror and I was free to do anything or anyone I damn well pleased, whether my heart would be in it or not.

Sitting at the bar, absorbed in watching the guy pour shots, one after the other, lightning fast, amazingly without spilling a drop, I let out a startled little squeak when I felt an arm snake around my waist, pulling me into a big hard body, as a very warm pair of lips began to slide up my neck to my ear. I shivered at the feel of his warm, brandy-laced breath feathering my skin, as a deep sexy voice rumbled against my ear, "Hey gorgeous, you planning on putting a spell on me in that kinky getup?"

I turned my head and laughed when I found myself gazing into one very sexy pair of beautiful brown eyes. Zeb, Kayla's older brother was such a tease, and hands down the best looking guy in the room, maybe even the entire city. Who, sadly for me, also happened to have been blessed with the body of a Greek god. He was just so much fun, I absolutely adored him. But seeing as he was also gay, I knew he wouldn't be the one I'd be getting busy with tonight. No matter how tempting he looked in his low-slung buff-toned leather loincloth, with his rippling muscles on full display, and with a saber tooth necklace hanging from neck, making him look like a very sexy caveman.

Just looking him over had me wanting to fan myself. He was so hot, with his nice thick dark hair and that teasing glint in his eyes made him almost irresistible. I knew one thing for sure, if he was batting for my team, I'd already be dragging him off somewhere to show me what he had under that loincloth.

Unattainable or not, he had me breaking out in goosebumps as he traced a finger over the swell of my breasts and murmured, "I think the temperature in the room must have shot up twenty degrees when you walked in here in this little scrap of leather."

I smirked, looking hopeful. "Guess there's no chance you're bi, is there?"

Coyly smiling back, he shook his head and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Not a chance. But if I were into women..." he cupped my backside in his hand and squeezed, "...I would definitely be tapping this tight, sweet ass tonight."

I just shook my head at him and laughed. God, he loved to taunt me, especially knowing that it was never going to go anywhere. I'd seen his boyfriend, and if I was gay, I'd sure as hell do him. Tall, blond, blue eyed Niles, with the most perfect body ever created, also happened to be as crazy in love with Zeb as Zeb was with him.

So I knew that he was just having fun with me and probably trying to make me think I still had it. His sister Kayla was such a blabber mouth, though I'd sworn her to secrecy, I'm sure he'd heard all about my breakup, and my poor stomped heart. Especially seeing as I was flying solo tonight and normally would have had Mark glued to my side whispering sweet nothings into my ear all night.

"So, what can I get you to drink, gorgeous?" Zeb asked, snapping me back to where I was.

I wrinkled my nose, trying to decide if I really wanted to get my drink on, and lose myself completely, or just enjoy the evening with a light buzz. "Hmmm, I'm not sure. What do you recommend?"

He flashed a devilish grin, his brown eyes sparkling with mischief. "I got the perfect drink for you." He waved over the bartender. "Lady would like a Kamikaze, and make it a double."

After the guy nodded and went about mixing my drink in the biggest martini glass I'd ever seen -- the size of an actual fish bowl -- I tipped my head at Zeb. "So, what's in that?"

"It's nice, you'll like it. It's lime juice, triple sec and vodka." He wiggled his eyebrows. "And guaranteed to put you in the mood."

I chuckled at that, because there was enough man candy at this party that I sure as hell didn't need any enticement to partake.

After I'd thanked the dark-haired hunky bartender for my drink, I rolled my eyes the second I had a sip. It was kind of sweet-tart, and utterly delicious and I decided it was my new favorite.

Zeb leaned close. "So, how do you like it?"

Instead of handing it to him, I deciding to tease him right back, I grinned, took another sip, set down my drink, licked around my lips, cupped his face in my hands, and brushed my liquor laced lips to his. "You tell me," I said, as he chuckled, running his tongue over his mouth for a taste.

Then he leaned close, all sense of fun gone, suddenly looking serious. "You know I can't understand why he'd ever let you get away. Guy had to be crazy. Beautiful, sexy young thing like you; I know if you were mine, I sure as hell wouldn't give you up without a fight."

I stroked his cheek for being so sweet, then heaved a sigh, picked up my drink and took a big fortifying gulp. Now that I'd accepted it was over, I didn't really care why he'd left me anymore. Because really, what difference did it make now that he was gone.

He pressed a kiss to my bare shoulder and murmured, "You know what they say; The best way to get over a man is to get under another one."

I just shook my head and laughed, wondering if I'd ever have the nerve to hook up with anyone again.

Heaving a sigh, looking over my shoulder, scoping out the room, I noticed there were quite a few guys that piqued my interest that I felt sure would do a wonderful job of helping me forget. Some I could already imagine, hovering over me, and smiling into my eyes as they...

I jumped when Zeb pressed his lips to my neck, and whispered in my ear, "Remember, I want a dance with you later."

"Sure." I nodded, giving him a parting smile. Then I really began to check out what the evening had to offer, once he got up and started to mingle with his other guests.

Then I spotted them. Hot as fire, a very sexy pair of blond, hunky, barely-dressed identical twins, clad in nothing but cowboy hats, boots and brown leather chaps, bare-chested with tiny matching white speedos that did very little to hide their substantial assets. As I eyed them, they both started to smile, coyly eyeing me right back, making me wonder if I'd actually have the nerve to be twinned by the pair of them, since I was never that adventurous, though I'd always enjoyed a good time in bed.

But then again, if I was going to cut loose, maybe I should just go for it. But with both of them at once? I really wasn't sure.

I had feeling, if I was going to be honest, I was fooling myself. This revenge sex business really wasn't me. But it was still fun to imagine what I might get up to -- if I actually had the nerve.

As I sat contemplating what it might be like to double my pleasure and double my fun with the two horny looking rascals, I actually gasped when a gorgeous hunk of a man in a surprisingly classy vampire costume took possession of the bar stool that Zeb had just vacated, sitting his gorgeous ass right down beside me.

Seeing as I'd just been glancing back admiring the pair of hotties, he took a look over his shoulder and saw where I was looking and chuckled. When he turned his gaze back on me, despite the fact that I didn't have a clue who he was, when those blue, blue eyes of his smiled into mine and he shook his head, silently admonishing me, I had the good sense to blush.

Guess it was pretty obvious I'd been contemplating getting into something with both sexy cowboys at once, though I knew it would never happen.

He leaned in so I could hear him over the music, and god he smelled good, clean and fresh with a touch of leather and a delicious hint of musk. In fact, he smelled so good I was shocked that I found myself clenching my thighs as he breathed into my ear. And holy smokes, I realized that he even had my breasts tingling though he'd yet to utter a word.

All I knew was that I'd never been as hyperaware of a man in my life.

Leaning in and brushing his lips against my ear, sending tingles right down my spine, he breathed, "Probably not wise to jump into the deep end, unless you're sure you can swim."

When he looked into my eyes and I saw the teasing glint in his, I laughed. I got his point loud and clear -- I shouldn't go messing with something I knew nothing about, because I might just find myself in over my head.

And I had a feeling he was right, if I wandered off with those two, I had no idea what would happen to me, or if I'd even make it out alive.

Then again, as I gave him the side-eye as I reached for my glass, he looked a little dark and dangerous himself. But at least we could sit and talk and I could decide if I wanted to spend any time with him, even just sharing a drink.

But a little voice in my head was already chanting; Out of the frying pan and into the fire, Vivienne? Because I really wasn't too sure if I could handle myself, even with him alone, he just looked so self-assured, that I knew if he had me naked, he'd know just how to rock my world, undoubtedly like it had never been rocked before.

He leaned in close again, till I could feel the warmth of his breath ghosting my lips as he whispered, "I'm Pierre."

Detecting his slight French accent, I wondered if he could possibly be any sexier. Finally, when I realized he was waiting, I murmured back, "And I'm Vivienne."

He smiled and gently stroked his fingers over my hand, sending a zip of awareness shooting through every nerve ending in my body, like he'd given me a shock. "A pleasure to meet you, Vivienne."

Oh, god even the way he said my name in his accented English, was as sensual as a caress. I'd always hated my name, since I was named for my grandmother, and thought it was far better suited to her, considering she was in her eighties. But the way it rolled off his tongue, smoother than silk, made me glad now that I wasn't called something trendier.

"So, what are we drinking?" he asked. Without even thinking, I lifted my glass to his lips and loved the way his eyes lit up with his smile as he had a taste. "Very nice," he whispered, after he'd had a sip, looking straight into my eyes as he slowly lashed out his tongue and licked his lips.

Yes he was. Nice and sexy and a little mysterious -- and I had a feeling, exactly what I needed tonight.

And I also loved that he'd bucked the trend and wore something on the classy side instead of flashing his skin, like so many of the others who were prancing around nearly naked. Though, I had a feeling under his white shirt, stylish black ascot, fitted burgundy vest and classic black morning jacket, he'd have an amazing body. Even fully clothed I could tell that he took care of himself.

Checking him out, trying my best not to openly stare, his dark hair was so beautifully styled and though he was clean shaven, the sexy beard shadow on his jaw made him look, if possible even hotter, like a rogue from a by-gone era, especially with the way he was dressed and the teasing way he was eyeing me. I could just imagine running my fingernails over his stubble, as I pressed my lips to his as his hands began to roam all over my...

Shaking my head, I pushed my drink away, wondering if I'd lost my mind. All I knew was his name, and already he had me playing out some pretty naughty fantasies in my head.

I turned and looked over my shoulder as the disc jockey started playing Kool and the Gangs Celebrate, one of my all-time favorite party songs.

As I checked out everyone up on the packed dance floor, I burst out laughing when I saw Kayla in her short, uber sexy red and black vixen pirate-wench costume with a big matching buccaneer's hat sitting on her head. Of course she was sandwiched between the twins, happily bumping and grinding and laughing her head off. I had to give it to her, she really knew how to let loose and have a good time and never really cared if she had a man in her life or not -- which had me thinking that she might have the right idea.

If I stayed on my own, then I could just have fun and no one could hurt me.

Then I looked over at Pierre and shivered at the intensity of his gaze locked on mine. And I thought maybe just for this one night I'd give myself permission to enjoy an evening with him, and tomorrow I'd tell myself that I didn't need a man in my life to be happy.

He stroked a finger down my arm from my shoulder to my hand, setting off tingles again as he murmured, "I noticed you right away, even from across the room -- a beautiful sexy witch, in a sea of eager bunnies."

I smirked, wondering if he was for real, as I gazed into his eyes. And wow, when I really looked, I realized the man had to have the most gorgeous set of peepers I'd ever seen; such a beautiful sky blue, with sinfully long lashes, and now glinting with more than a hint of mischief. And with such dark hair, his eyes really popped.

As I was happily gazing into his baby blues, 'Tonight, I Celebrate My Love,' a slow sexy throw-back number that I'd always loved started to play. Without even asking, Pierre took me by the hand and walked me onto the dance floor. As the sultry words washed over us, with me held tightly in his arms, the way he had his gaze locked on mine, I could feel the strangest connection humming between us, like for some reason we were meant to meet.

The lyrics were so sensual. As though it was second nature for us to be so close, I slipped my arms around his neck, and nearly melted against him as they sang; 'Tonight, no one's gonna find us, We'll leave the world behind us, When I make love to you.'

A shiver ran through me as I felt his lips brushing against my temple while we swayed together lost in the song. Crazy as it seemed, I was kind of hoping that we would hook up before the night was over, though all I knew was his name, and the fact that he could get my body humming like crazy with just the brush of lips against my skin.

When the song ended, about to turn and leave and head back to the bar, Pierre pulled me back into his arms when, 'Something,' started to play.

The smirk he was wearing along with the playful wiggle of his eyebrows made me laugh as we danced together as tight as could be to the soul-searing lyrics: 'Something in the way she moves, Attracts me like no other lover, Something in the way she woos me.'

He was wooing me alright, and he definitely had me under his spell.

We were still lost in a kind of a romantic trance, holding each other close, gazing into each other's eyes when the song ended and 'YMCA' started blasting from the speakers, startling us and making us laugh and let go of each other. Kayla came out of nowhere and hip-bumped me, giggling like mad, which naturally got me laughing, too. And I was surprised that Pierre joined in and let loose as the whole room seemed to get up and do the motions to the song together.

It was turning out to be a fun party that I knew I'd never forget, though I hadn't really wanted to come. I was so glad now that Kayla had goaded me into coming, especially now that I'd met him.

Smiling at each other as everyone chanted out, "Y-M-C-A," all dancing and doing the motions to the song, I liked to see that Pierre wasn't shy about kicking back and having some fun.

When the song finally ended, with everyone breathlessly laughing, Kayla leaned in and told us, "The foods out back in a tent, so go and help yourselves, before the lineup gets too long."