Casting a Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands dove into his hair, and I started tugging and squirming like a madwoman when he got between my legs and started to show me just how good he could make me feel with his tongue. "Oh, yes, right there," I cried out when he pushed two fingers inside me and found the spot that sent me shuddering right over the edge, while he suckled my clit till he had me seeing the most brilliant little stars flashing before my eyes.

Pressing hot open-mouthed kisses along my sex he murmured, "Mmm, so deliciously sweet and so responsive. Now I need a condom. I have got to get inside you."

He snagged his pants off the floor and I watched spellbound as he flashed me a sexy grin as he slowly smoothed it down over every long, hard inch of him.

Up on his knees, he ran his fingers over my thighs in a light caress and lifted my legs one after the other over his shoulders. And I just shivered at the heated look in his eyes, so ready for him I could hardly breathe, wanting so desperately to feel him pushing inside me.

Both of us moaned as he filled his hands with my backside and started to nudge inside me. He watched me carefully as he began to flex his hips and thrust, a little deeper and harder with each stroke, to see if I could take him without flinching. Though he more than filled me, the slight sting felt so good, especially as I began to relax when he dropped down and took my lips in a red hot kiss as he worked himself in and out of me hard and deep, getting me quaking all over again.

Pierre got up on his hands, and smiled watching me fall apart. Then he put it into high gear, and really showed me how good he could make me feel as he shifted his hips to hit me right where I needed him, as he tunnelled in and out of me. "Oh, wow!" I cried out, as he threw back his head and growled, letting go and pulsing over and over deep inside me.

After we'd finally come down from the high of getting each other off that hard, we softly stroked each other's skin, exchanging kisses, until eventually we smiled at each other as we began to yawn, fighting to stay awake.

Curling in close behind me, I was thrilled to discover that he liked to spoon. I loved the feel of his big, hard chest pressed up nice and warm against my back, with his arms wrapped tightly around me as I began to drift off, feeling so safe and secure in his embrace.

I could feel myself smiling as I woke up in the morning, remembering the night we'd shared, I turned my head -- but then my heart dropped when I saw that he was gone.

Though I didn't think he'd hang around forever, I was a little surprised that he never even bothered to say goodbye. He just didn't seem like the type to have his fun and sneak out without saying a word. But then again, after only spending one together, I didn't really know him all that well.

I turned onto my back, and stared up at the ceiling, deciding that at least I'd have some pretty amazing memories to take away with me, after the incredible night he gave me. Which I imagined was better than nothing. But it still stung that he'd left.

Deciding I should get a shower and try to put it behind me, I was just about to toss off the sheets. Then the door opened and I bit into my lip and smiled back at the sexy grin Pierre was wearing as he carried in a tray with two cappuccinos and what looked like a few pain au chocolat on a plate.

I felt that little flutter again, as I happily smiled back into his eyes, relieved beyond belief that he hadn't walked out on me after all.

"I hated to wake you, you were sleeping so soundly. So I'd thought I'd get us some coffee, and a little something to eat, so you could relax in bed for a little longer," he explained, setting the tray down on the bedside table beside me.

"Thank you," I said, running my hand over his, and stroking his arm, happy just to be able to touch him again.

He sat on the edge of the bed, brushed the hair back from my eyes, and dusted a soft kiss across to my lips. "I had a really good time with you last night, and I was hoping that maybe we could exchange phone numbers and maybe hang out sometime together."

When I nodded and said, "I'd like that," he seemed relieved.

Since a little of my former bravado seemed to have vanished in the cold light of day, I had the sheet pulled up to cover my breasts, no longer feeling like the uninhibited sex goddess I'd behaved like the night before. But the way he was looking at me, warming me up with just his eyes, like he wanted to have me for breakfast had me heating up all over again, and hoping we'd have time for a little more naked fun before we had to leave.

The way we eyed each other over our coffee cups was pretty comical. Smirking as we drank, I could tell he wanted me, every bit as much as I wanted him, like we could hardly wait to get back in bed together.

Still, we took the time to finish our breakfast. And the light, flaky pastries were just so good, I had to ask, "Are these from your bakery, too?"

When he nodded, I started to wonder if I should be seeing any more of him, since a guy who owned a bakery could be a bad influence on a girl trying to keep her figure in check. But then again, seeing as I'd never hopped into bed so fast with anyone before him, because he was just too hard resist, I was willing to risk gaining a pound or two, if it meant enjoying more of what we'd shared last night.

Once I'd finished my coffee and set my cup back on the tray, I loved the sultry look in eyes, and how deep and sexy his voice sounded as he stood up, reached for his fly, unzipped and said, "Move over."

Blowing out a shaky breath, I did as he asked. And when he crawled back in beside me, I instantly wrapped my arms around him as he snuggled in close, and decided that the best thing I ever did was agreeing to come to this party. Otherwise I wouldn't be feeling this gorgeous hunk of man's lips trailing up neck, sending shivers down my spine, with my sex starting to flood, preparing for him to take me right over the edge all over again.

The way he changed it up and really took his time and made slow sweet love to me, just felt so amazing, like we were savoring each other, in no hurry to finish. Nuzzling his lips along my neck, as he flexed his hips and thrust inside me, he murmured, "I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you."

I could feel my heart clenching in my chest, deciding that maybe dreams really did come true, even for someone like me. Because he was almost too good to be real.

I pressed a kiss to his lips, and buried my hands in his hair, and whispered back, "Same goes."

Crazy as it seemed, as he stroked my cheek, smiling into my eyes, curled up close beside me after we'd made love again, I had a feeling that I was falling for him, and pretty hard.

Although I'd promised myself last night that I was willing to try going without a man in my life for a while, just to see what it would feel like. I decided that now was not the time, especially since he was apparently ready for round two, as he slid down and started to tease my nipples, gently lapping, kissing and suckling them till he had them aching.

"Oh, god, Pierre," I whimpered as he slid a finger inside me, and had me desperately thrusting my sex against his hand.

"I just love the feel of you," he whispered, brushing his lips across my breasts. "And I'm so glad now that I stayed last night."

I looked down at him surprised, since my original plan was to try and sneak out early. "So you were planning to leave, too?"

He nodded, as he pressed hot, damp kisses lower along my rib cage. "I was only going to come for an hour, just to make an appearance. But when Zeb pointed you out at the bar and suggested I have a drink with you, I'm so glad that I agreed and wandered over and got to know you, especially now."

Shocked, feeling like I'd been doused with cold water, I sat up and looked at him, pulling the sheet up tight around me. "So you're saying this was a just a set up, and Zeb pushed you into having a drink with me?"

Pierre sat up and shook his head. "No, I wouldn't call it a set up. All he did was suggest that I have a drink with you, and if I had left like I'd planned to, we wouldn't be together like this now. So I'm really glad I wandered over and had that drink."

I closed my eyes, feeling my stomach starting to heave, realizing that he never would have bothered to even say hello, if Zeb hadn't coaxed him. "I can't believe this." I pushed the sheet off, and got out of bed. "I have to go."

As I frantically searched the floor for my clothes, Pierre stood behind me, stroking his hand across my back, trying to reassure me, "Vivienne, it's not what you think."

Stepping away from him, I narrowed my eyes on him. "Did he also tell you that I'd been dumped, and that he was feeling sorry for me? Is that why you agreed to have a drink with me, and even sleep with me, like some kind of... pity fuck?"

His head snapped back, looking shocked as he shook his head. "No, it was nothing like that. He never mentioned anything. And I swear I'm only here with you because I want to be."

Tuning him out, I shook my head. "I'm going to kill him," I muttered as I took my clothes into the washroom, so I wouldn't have to look at him while I dressed, which would only add to my humiliation.

When I came back out of the bathroom, he was gone. And I had pretty strong feeling that he felt he'd done his duty to his friend, given me a nice night and now he could go.

Not in the mood to face anyone, even Kayla, or her meddling brother, I snuck out the side door. Deciding I would talk to her later, I slid into my car and left.

My hands clenched hard on the steering wheel, as I drove, I couldn't believe that I'd been played like that, especially by my friends, or someone who seemed as genuine as Pierre. No wonder Zeb had suggested I get busy with someone new, when he probably had Pierre waiting in the wings to charm the pants off me.

Once I got home, I had a long hot, shower, crawled into bed, pulled the covers over my head, gave in and cried, kicking myself for being such a fool. How could I have been so stupid? A guy like him? With someone like me? I should have known that something was fishy, and that the whole thing was a set up to try and make me feel better.

Thanks to Zeb trying to help me get over my break up, I think he might just have convinced me that I actually was better off on my own with no risk of anyone ever breaking my heart again.

I dozed fitfully for a few hours. When I finally decided to get out of bed, I put on a tank top and some boy shorts, got myself some tea and toast and put on the TV. I couldn't stomach anything resembling a proper meal, and the stupidity that was on the television had me wanting to throw something at it -- like a lamp.

As I stared blankly at the screen, not really caring what was on, my mind kept wandering back to a certain pair of sky blue eyes, oh, and that sexy smile. And he was just so good in bed, that I knew he couldn't have been faking that.

I had a feeling he'd enjoyed himself with me too, or he wouldn't have bothered coming back in the morning to ask for my cell number. I don't even think Zeb would have told him to do that.

Little pangs of guilt started filtering through me as I began to wonder if I might have over-reacted, after the fiasco with Mark had left me feeling so raw and vulnerable. And I imagined Pierre was thanking his lucky stars that he discovered what a flake I was before we got any more involved, with the way I stormed out of there without so much as a goodbye, probably leaving everyone wondering where I went as they sat around waiting for me in the kitchen.

When I heard my phone chime, and I looked at the call display and saw that it was my mother, I decided maybe talking to her would help take my mind off what I'd done. Because I'd been feeling so insecure, I might have just tossed probably the best guy I could ever hope to meet, straight to the curb.

I took a steadying breath and said, "Hey, Mom, how you doin'?"

"I'm just great, and how about you, hon? Did you have fun at Kayla's party last night?"

What a question. Trying not to relive it, especially the end part, when I went all weird on him, I finally managed to say, "Yeah, it was fun and I had a really good time. So, did you get many trick or treaters?"

"Oh, I sure did, probably more than a hundred of the little cuties, probably because it was a warm night. So I was glad I had enough candy. Your brother and his girlfriend came by and answered the door for a while, to let me have my dinner before they went off to a party. Derek was dressed as Frankenstein, and being so tall he looked the part, too. And Wendy went as a cat, and she looked so cute with her whiskers and pointy ears, she's such a tiny little thing, she more like a kitten than a cat."

Turning my head, I thought I heard the doorbell. "Hang on for a minute, Mom, I think someone's at the door."

I wasn't expecting anything to be delivered, and most people I knew rarely dropped by unannounced, so I hoped it wasn't someone trying to sell me something.

When I looked through the peep hole, trying to decide if I wanted to answer or not, I nearly dropped the phone when I saw Pierre standing on the other side, with a bunch of bags hanging from his hands.

I unlocked the door, and as I pulled it open, I mumbled, "Mom, I'll have to let you go, a friend of mine's at the door."

"Okay, honey, I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you, too, Mom." I said, as I looked into the unreadable expression in Pierre's eyes, wondering what he must think of me.

Finally, he gave me a hesitant smile, held up the bags and said, "I come bearing gifts, along with an apology. I'm really sorry if I upset you, I didn't mean to." I stood back and let him come inside, knowing that I owed him an apology, too.

He surprised me when he pulled a big, beautiful bouquet of orange and yellow mums out of one bag, and said, "Thought you might enjoy some fall flowers."

I grinned and said, "Thank you."

Then he pulled a bottle of wine out of another bag, that I noticed was the same one we'd enjoyed together the night before. "And I know you liked this wine, so I brought you a couple more bottles." Then he handed me a bigger bag. "And these are a dozen different kinds of pastries, because I've got to take care of your sweet tooth."

I could feel myself tearing up, wondering if he could be any sweeter. I really liked that he'd paid attention, and knew be better than I even realized, after only spending a night together.

The last bag he held looked heavy as he lifted it up. "And this is dinner for us from that terrific Vietnamese place I was telling you about, providing I'm invited to stay."

I smiled into the hopeful look in his eyes. "Thank you for all of this, Pierre. But to be honest, I would have been happy with just you." He looked surprised that I said that, but even more so as I started to apologize to him. "And I'm sorry I took off the way I did, without even hearing you out. But after just coming off a pretty horrible break up, I guess I was ready to believe the worst, especially knowing how Zeb likes to meddle."

He held my gaze as he took a step closer, reached out and brushed his hand along my jaw, setting off the tingles again. "Then we have that in common, too. A few weeks back, I was seeing a girl, and thought things were going pretty good, at least until I found out she was also seeing my best friend behind my back."

"Ooh, that had to hurt."

He just shrugged and managed a smile. "Yeah, it did, because he and I were pretty tight and I kind of hated to lose him as a friend."

I laughed, glad that we were getting past the mess I'd made of things.

I tipped my head. "So, how about I heat up the food, and you open the wine and we can have dinner?"

Narrowing his eyes, he pinned me to the spot, staring at my mouth. "That sounds good. But first I've got to have a taste of those lips." And when he pulled me against him, I don't think I'd ever got as lost in a kiss. It felt like he was claiming every inch of me, with just the feel of his lips on mine.

I didn't have time to gasp and suddenly I was being spun around and pressed up against the door, with his mouth crashing down on mine. His kiss was hot and urgent, like he was afraid to let go of me in case I disappeared.

Breathing hard, he cupped my ass in his hands and lifted me off my feet, pressing me tight against the door, as I circled his waist with my legs and squeezed him tight. My heart nearly pounding out of my chest, I could feel him, hard as granite, rubbing against my sex. Kneading me in his hands, he looked me in the eyes and told me, "I don't know what this thing is we have between us, but I just couldn't walk away without knowing for sure, if you were feeling about me what I was feeling about you."

I nodded, heaving a sigh, so glad he'd decided to give us another chance, because I sure wanted more with him.

I ran my hand over his cheek. "But how did you ever find me?"

He shrugged, flashing a smile. "Seems our friend can be bribed -- I offered to tear up the bill for the pastries for the party last night if he'd give me your address, and Zeb said I didn't have to, and that he'd happy to tell me where you lived -- providing of course that I never did anything to hurt you, or he'd hunt me down and make me regret I was ever born."

I laughed. "Yep. That sounds like Zeb alright."

"He also said to tell you that he was sorry, but hoped you'd forgive him if his interfering got the two of us together."

I smiled as I ran my hands through his hair, making him shiver as I trailed my fingernails along his nape up into his scalp. "I can't stay mad at either of you, not when you make me feel this good," I said, grinding against his erection to show him what I meant.

Before I knew it he was pushing up my top and kissing both my girls, getting me so wet, I knew he had to be able feel me soaking right through his jeans. "So, I'm thinking dinner can wait, how about you?" He murmured against my breasts, lapping at my nipples.

Considering the fact that I was tearing off his shirt and sucking on his earlobe, I'd say that was a yes, and the curried crab and shrimp fried rice could wait.

A few hours later we were naked in my bed, curled up together tight, with Pierre dusting kisses all over my face. "So... am I forgiven?"

I laughed as he gave me a squeeze to prod me, when I didn't answer right away. Finally I said, "On two conditions."

"What are those?"

"No more than two pastries a week. And you've got to promise to never stop doing that thing with your tongue that makes me scream my head off."

He threw back his head and laughed, but then his tone grew serious, as he looked me straight in the eyes. "As long you never run out on me again, I'd say we've got a deal."

"Never," I promised as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips, and proved just how close we could get.

With that devilish glint in his eye, he started dropping kisses on my breasts as he worked his way down my body. "But just to be on the safe side, I think you'd better tell me if I'm doing it right, especially if our future together is riding on it."

I laughed as I sank my fingers into his hair, while he did that thing... that made me crazy, and more than just a little bit in love with him.