Casting Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam took her bowl out to the patio and found that she had her choice of loungers to eat at.

The other tables and loungers filled up over the next hour, and Pam was sure that Felix had tagged at least two of her sisters with demerit points for being late. They were sitting together and fuming.

Two new girls walked out to the patio and Felix intercepted them, with both getting points, for bringing their purses.

He insisted that they strip right in front of everyone, which almost caused a scene, but they complied. The cavity search was another hassle, but this time Felix scored, with a surprise vial coming from the butt end of the cute little brunette.

"Can you explain this?" Felix asked the frazzled young trickster, as he held up the vial which appeared to have two joints in it.

"I'm sorry, but I get so tense when I'm trying to perform either with someone new that I'm taking to bed, or an audition, which in this case, was sure to involve both parts!"

"Just make sure that it is only weed, and give her the standard demerits, Felix, otherwise she can stay," Paul decreed.

"Now listen up Contestants," Felix started after breakfast. "You will be rotating between the eight Associate Producers, and they will have their own questions and tests that they will perform both with, and to you. You have the right to refuse anything, but considering the nature of the test, you may want to at least try to satisfy them. Remember that there are four parts available, and though you may not want the 'slutty' jobs, with no recognition, you will at least like the paycheck. The Stand-in's will get 20K for their efforts, while the Supporting Role position will get 50K and the Leading Actor will get twice that, and many more opportunities I'm sure."

Pam's first interview was held in the man cave, downstairs.

"Good morning Ms. Kline," the small guy in the big suit started the introductions. Four similar, but younger men sat in chairs on either side of him.

"My name is Mr. Shigoma, and I represent Asian Motors, one of the sponsors of this Production."

Behind Mr. Shigoma, Pam could see what looked like an Atlas machine for bodybuilding. She wondered how they set it up so quickly.

"Please have a seat in the Power Plunger Ms. Kline, we will be watching you for the next two hours, so just sit back and relax," Mr. Shigoma beckoned for Pam to sit in a well padded chair, then he attached some buckles at the waist and thighs.

"We have a choice of lubricants," and he produced a platter with four dispensers.

Pam pondered the lubes, then took three pumps on the most expensive looking one, and without ceremony, slathered it into her vagina. She quickly helped herself to the entire bottle and pumped three long strings of it onto the ten inch black dong that was perched on the end of the sex machine!

Again Mr. Shigoma helped Pam to lay back, while he positioned the thruster at the entrance to her vagina.

In a flash, he had a hand held pendant, and he started to manipulate it, gently pushing the thick black dildo into Pam's snatch. With the bulbous tip buried, Mr. Shigoma marked a way-point in the computer's parameters, then extended the phallus as deep as it would go, and another limit was set.

"Please just enjoy it dear, while we will be studying your orgasms for the next two hours.

With that said, he pushed a button on his console.

It wasn't just a toggle switch. It actually ran a program, which started slower than it should have, and ran faster than it should have at various points. Pam lay there, expecting them to run a video or play with her tits, but their involvement was purely as spectators now.

Pam closed her eyes and did her breathing exercises, as the thick black cock worked it's way to her cervix.

Pam released her breath and started her steady inhalation. Again the cock pushed forward, while Pam thought about a fantasy rape scene that she had creamed over a few nights ago. The gang had fucked the young student until they forced her to squirt for them.

Pam was ready for the machine to go faster, but it just continued at the predetermined velocity.

"Faster please," Pam demanded, while she accelerated the fantasy in her head to include scenes from other bondage movies that she had enjoyed.

Mr. Shigoma licked his lips and nodded at one of his underlings. Adjustments were made, and the monster cock started to move faster.

"More lube please," Pam whimpered as her breathing became a little spasmodic.

"Oh, yes! Oh FUCK!!!

Pam started to quiver and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Huba, Uba, Ga..." Pam couldn't form a coherent word.

Her vagina was dripping and a thick cream was filling her opening as she convulsed with her upper body and her legs, flailing about like a rag doll.

The men from Asian Motors gathered around and watched in wonder.

"Suma, cuma, haw..." Pam continued with her orgasm, while more of her jizz dripped off of her ass cheeks.

It took about 15 minutes for Pam to recover from the first orgasm, but the machine never completely stopped. When she realized it was ramping up again, she asked for more lube.

"If one or two of you guys would suck on my nipples... not too hard please," and she settled back for another round.

Mr. Shigoma was obviously surprised with the request, but he quickly gestured for two subordinates to comply.

This time Pam did not hold back, as she rode the magic cock. Her juices made the need for lube, only ceremonial.

When the second orgasm died down, Mr Shigoma was going to end it early, until Pam spoke up.

"Can I hold your cocks while you suck on my tits?" she suggested, then she started to feel for their zippers.

Mr. Shigoma stepped forward to take the place of one of his subordinates. "You are married, so I will take your place," he insisted.

The sad man complied.

The program was started again.

Pam held a cock in each hand, but she didn't even jack them. She merely squeezed and released as she writhed in ecstasy. Her chest heaved, but no sound came out, her pussy pulsed, but no more jizz was left to push out. It was like dry heaves, she pulsed and pulsed, as if she was sneezing, but no sound came out.

It took a while, but she gradually started to breathe normal again.

Her pulses with her hands slowly died off too, so Mr. Shigoma released his lips from Pam's left nipple and took her dick-holding hand in his, slowly finishing the job that Pam had started. The other man simply finished the job himself, with a humiliating release of his cream all over Pam's right leg.

"I think that we have seen enough, Ms. Kline, thank you for your cooperation," and with that said, Mr Shigoma released the buckles and gave his glistening hand to help her arise.

"Thanks guys, it was fun," Pam proclaimed as she was escorted from the room.

Pam made her way to the kitchen, letting her belly tell her what came next.

"You get the Network Studio team at 1, Pam," Felix shouted from the other end of the big kitchen. "They are in the Master Bedroom," he explained.

Pam thought the day was going well. Three multi-orgasms before lunch! She wondered if the afternoon could be so good? Should she just shoot for the Stand-in part? So many people had called her a slut before? If she couldn't act, she could still enjoy her work, couldn't she?

Pam headed for the Master Bedroom, her hunger was turning away from food and drink, as she imagined the rest of her day.

12