Casting of a (W)ife time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just need to make some money right now. I never thought about making a career out of adult photography. I heard there's some good money to be done with this type of modeling, and I really need some money right now, so...."

"So this is a one-time thing and just for the money, right? Which means you want to make as much as possible this one time?"

"Yes, that's the idea, basically."

"Just to check, do you have any tattoos or piercings?"

"No I don't, not a single one of either. Besides the two earrings in my ears, that is."

"That's great. In fact, for what we have in mind, that's perfect. Not many women had tattoos or piercings in the 50's and 60's" he said, laughing, "And that is the type of scenes we are filming right now. Of course we'll have to ask you to change into something more appropriate."

"Sexy new clothes, huh? That sounds like fun!" she replied. She liked the idea of dressing up, putting on sexy costumes and such.

"Glad you're fine with that. Now, let's discuss money, since it's what brought you here anyway. Or better yet, let's discuss it as we take some pictures on the set. Before that, however, can I ask you to stand up and show me what you look like?"

This was it. Thinking about it afterwards, she felt this was the moment she truly realized what she was about to do. This was the moment of her final decision.

"Let's do this." she thought. Gathering her courage, she got up. She grabbed the hem of her leather skirt, straightening it, and spun around, slowly. She could see a look of appreciation from the man staring at her.

"That will be fine. Now I must ask you: are you prepared to take some pictures with other men? I have a couple of male models here, and they already finished their shoots for today. It would be a shame if I didn't use them for anything else, especially now that you are here. Nothing too sexual, I assure you, not unless you want to. Besides, group photos pay a lot better than a solo session."

"I suppose..." she answered. She felt her heart skipping a beat. Other men? What did he mean by that? She nervously looked around, and saw no one else. "If it pays better... That will be OK. Yes, I think I can do that."

"Marvelous! Then I must ask you to go to the set you can see from here, the one down there." he pointed at the corner of the big room they were in. "And wait next to it for a minute. Laura, my assistant, will give you your clothes for the shooting and will explain everything. Meanwhile, let me just call someone real quick."

He picked up his cell phone and talked to someone. While walking towards the set, Annabelle could only make out a few words of the conversation. She thought she heard him say something like "You guys will love her" and "Hot" She thought she also heard him say something that sounded like "pounding", but she was not certain since she was too far by then.

She got to the set, something that looked like an old fashioned diner, complete with a big table and vinyl booths. The slim brunette, Laura, opened one of the doors in the background and called her.

"This way." she said "This is our dressing room." Annabelle entered and looked around, at all the dresses, shoes, wigs, sex toys and all types of other accessories. On one side of the room there was a toilet and a shower, and on the other side was a big dressing room mirror and make-up table next to a comfortable looking chair. Laura disappeared between two rows of clothes for a minute and reappeared with some lingerie in her arms, which she handed Annabelle. Looking at what she had just been handed, Annabelle saw a pearl white and black corset, a garter belt and tan stockings. Laura went back to the racks and came back with something red and white.

"Try this on, I'm sure you'll look great in it!" she told Annabelle, handing her a red polka dot dress, the type you tie behind your neck. She then handed her a white petticoat, a pearl necklace and a redhead wig. "The wig is for you to wear in case you want to. Some people find it easier to work if they can disguise themselves a bit. Not for me, however!"

She smiled at Annabelle.

"Anyway, it's up to you to decide. You are a stunning brunette but if you want to try something different just for today, you sure can, and no one will ever know!"

She then pointed at the mirror.

"You can get dressed here. Use this mirror and apply any make-up you choose, though I think you look just fine the way you are right now, red lips and all." she added, winking at her.

"When you are ready, just go back to the set through the door we came in. We'll be waiting outside for you."

And with that she left, leaving Annabelle in the middle of the room, clothes in hand, looking into the mirror.

**********************************************************************

Back in the waiting room, Jonathan was keeping himself occupied with his cellphone. More than 30 minutes had elapsed and he was wondering if the photo session would take much longer. The door opened and Laura came in.

"I just came by to ask you if you want anything, some water, coffee..."

"No, thank you, I'm fine for now. So, how are things going inside?"

"Everything is just fine. Your wife was feeling a bit nervous at first, but now she seems to be having a good time. In fact I would even say she seems to be having a lot of fun!"

"Yes, she was very nervous before, I could tell. I'm glad she's OK now."

"Yes, it happens to all of us. It happened to me, the first time I came here, in fact."

"Are you a model too?" he asked.

"Yes, you could say that. In fact, you may have seen my work in this very room. Just look at the third photo on the left!"

She pointed at a photograph on the wall and Jonathan studied it closer. It was indubitably her, although she had her hair done differently and was wearing a pair of big, old fashioned sunglasses. In the photograph she was wearing a long black and white dress which she was lifting up on both sides, revealing her lingerie, her stockings and her garter belt. She looked very sexy and he told her so.

"Thanks. That was not my first photo shoot, but it came out fine. The first one was a bit... different. But it was also a lot of fun."

"Why did you do it?" he asked her. "Why did you come here in the first place?"

"I was curious about these things. I guess you could say that I had always wanted to be an actress, but it was very difficult to get into the cinema world. So I settled for this. But I haven't regretted it once! Besides, it pays very well."

He nodded.

"I see. It's a bit different for us, for my wife. Except for the money part, that is."

"Don't think too much about it. Are you sure you don't need anything? I must go back inside again, since I'm needed on the set."

He told her not to worry, that he would wait for a bit more, no problem. She opened the door to leave. Before closing it again, she added "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you: the session may take just a bit longer than anticipated, nothing much. Maybe 30 minutes more or so. See you later, then." And she closed the door, leaving the waiting room.

Thirty five minutes later the door to the waiting room opened again and Jonathan looked up from his phone. There was his wife, looking as good as she did before, smiling at him. He got up, walked to her and asked how it went.

"It went great. We can go now. They paid me in cash, so there´s no point in waiting here anymore."

"OK, let's go home then. You'll tell me all about it on our way back."

Back in the car, he looked at her with inquisitive eyes and asked "You smell good. Is that some new perfume?"

She blushed.

"You could say that. It was so hot on the set, what with all the lights, the people and everything, that I had to take a shower before leaving. The perfume is from some soap they had in there, some fancy, luxurious thing they had for the actresses."

"Wow, so you are an actress now, huh? Who would've thought, I'm married to an actual actress!" he joked. "When will I see the results of the casting, then? I am very curious, to tell you the truth!"

She blushed even harder than before.

"I don't think we will see those photos anytime soon. They said they were going to be released exclusively in Europe, for some kind of pinup magazine they have there. But don't worry, I've got you covered!"

She opened her purse, fished out her cellphone and turned its screen on. He looked at it with curiosity. There she was: his own wife, looking like a 50's housewife, her lips red, her dark hair framing her beautiful face, a pearl necklace around her neck, wearing a very sexy red and white polka dot dress.

"Since you couldn't come in, I asked them to take a few photos to show you. What do you think? Let me show you some more."

She swiped her phone screen and he saw her in a different pose. This time she was sitting in what looked like a 50's diner booth couch, the kind they often saw in older movies, seemingly drinking a milkshake through a straw. Her legs were crossed and her dress was showing a bit more skin than in the previous photograph. He could see a bit of her thigh and could tell she was wearing tan stockings and a garter belt. She looked stunning.

"You look sexy as all hell. It´s a shame they didn't let you take that dress home, because I could think of a few things I could to a sexy housewife like yourself! It's amazing they had a set like that inside there. It looks just like something out of a movie. How did it go, anyway?"

"It was actually very sexy, and... got me slightly horny, to tell you the truth. We started by taking a few pictures while completely dressed, in different poses, and then some good looking guys posed with me..."

Al didn't take his eyes from the road, but only asked "Guys? How many guys were there?"

"Don't worry, sweetie. There were two of them, two male models, besides the photographer, but in the end that was even better because they paid me a lot more for it! We won't have to worry about money for some time!"

Al didn't seem completely convinced. He sighed, feeling a little jealous. Good looking guys, huh? What was he expecting, anyway? He knew, they both knew, there was always the possibility of the photo shoot including more people besides Annabelle. Maybe they had hoped it would be women. Or maybe that was what he had thought himself. Surprisingly, however, after the slight shock her revelation had caused, now that it was all over, Jonathan felt it was nothing he couldn't handle. In fact it made him feel kind of proud to see how sexy his wife had looked in that photo shoot. And he was sure that whoever had had the chance of seeing her dressed in that way (or undressed, why deny it...) would feel very lucky. He put his hand on her leg, only then noticing she was not wearing her pantyhose, and added, laughing: "You sound like you could make a career of this."

She lowered her gaze and kept quiet for a few seconds.

"Hmmm... No, I don't think so. This was a one-time thing. I don't think I could ever do this again, I would feel too exposed. Anyway, it paid well."

She grabbed her purse, took her wallet out, opened it and showed its contents to her husband. Through the corner of his eye he could see what looked like many hundred dollar bills inside.

"All that money for a few erotic pictures with two guys! I guess I'm in the wrong business after all! I knew I should have become a model! A shame you can't really study for that." he joked.

"Yes, well, this will have to do for now. If this is not enough, we may have to sell our home." she said. "But let's hope we don't get to that."

"We can only hope. Anyway, what is done is done. What matters is that you are my wife, we are together and you did what you had to do. And don't worry, I love you for what you did for us. After all, it must have been difficult for you to strip almost naked in front of other men and take pictures next to them."

Annabelle didn't respond. She closed her eyes and seemed to sleep for a while.

Sometime later they were feeling hungry and decided to stop and eat something.

"My treat!" Annabelle told her husband. "This one is on me!"

"No discussion there!" Jonathan responded, thinking about the fact that he had almost no money left, what with the gas they had used on that trip and all.

The diner they stopped at was not even remotely similar to the one from the photo shoot, but Jonathan couldn't help thinking about his wife posing in a place like that. He looked at the people around them.

"I wonder if anyone else here has ever done anything as crazy as what we have just done" he thought while he ate.

Night had already fallen when they got back home. Once inside, she immediately undressed and took another shower.

"I don't really like the smell of this new soap" she told him "I prefer my own. I´ll be right back."

As she was taking her shower, he couldn't help but wonder what would have happened, in any other circumstance, if those two guys she had found so exciting had wanted to fuck her. He knew that if he was one of them, he probably wouldn't have minded that, if she was up to it. He knew, however, that she would never do anything like that, and the thought brought some comfort. As for the excitement she had felt, he placed the blame on the situation she had found herself in.

"Who could blame her?" he thought. "I guess if I posed next to two sexy models I would also get very excited..."

He smiled to himself, thinking about it... Two women like his wife... Or maybe his wife and Laura... What fun they could have together!

When she returned to the bedroom, Jonathan looked at her naked body as she put on her short gown and wolf whistled. He wanted to make love to his wife, but Annabelle was feeling too tired

"Tomorrow, honey. I really do need to rest. It was a long day..."

They went to bed. His dick was hard while pressing against her butt. She fell asleep in his arms and they slept peacefully.

The following day they didn't talk much about the experience, as if it had taken place with other people. The money, however, was a godsend. They could go on looking for jobs for a bit more, without fear, at least for a few weeks, of losing their home.

**********************************************************************

Time went by. Months later they had already found new jobs in a nearby city, to which they commuted daily. Annabelle had started working at a school, not as a teacher (something she would not have minded if she had the right training) but as a school secretary, and was enjoying the new experience. Gone were the long nights at the office, which meant she had a lot more time for her husband. She had almost forgotten all about the casting, but the money she had earned then had proven enough to help them for a couple of months, not lose their home and concentrate on looking for jobs. In the end, fortunately, it had all paid off. At first she had thought about talking to her husband, telling him about her experience inside that studio. She remembered how excited she had been, and also how hard her husband was when they got home and snuggled in bed that night. She even remembered feeling a bit guilty (which she did even now, and that was the reason why she refrained from thinking too much about the whole situation). She ended up not talking about it because she was afraid he would not understand. The truth was she did not want to risk losing all they had built together because of a single situation she had found herself in. After a few months it all felt like a dream anyway, something that had happened to another person, not to her. And although it had been great, had made her feel desired as she never had before, it was all in the past now. She was happy.

Meanwhile, Jonathan was also pretty happy. His previous experience had helped him get a position as a supervisor in another factory, and he was actually making a lot more money than before. With his new job came new, bigger responsibilities, but he welcomed them. He also really liked his new colleagues, with whom he would, on occasion, go out. Jonathan and Annabelle's life as a couple was great and they adapted to their new work environment very quickly, making new friends and going to parties and barbecues. They were, finally, enjoying life again.

**********************************************************************

Almost two years after the day of the casting, Jonathan was invited to a surprise bachelor´s party for a friend of his. They had many friends in common and they all insisted he should go too. Since it was scheduled for the first day of April (actually, the first night), the idea was to get the groom to think they were all pranking another friend and then surprise him with his own party, complete with a stripper and everything. As one of their common friends said, he was a fool for getting married anyway, so why not celebrate his decision on the best day possible?

Despite liking the idea and laughing with his friends at what they had in store for their unsuspecting "victim", at first Jonathan didn't really want to go as he felt kind of tired. Besides, those parties had a tendency to get out of control because of all the alcohol and, furthermore, he felt Annabelle might not like the idea too much. To his surprise, not only did she not object, she even encouraged him.

"I trust you completely, honey. Besides, you need to be with your friends outside the work environment. It's good for you, especially because since you started working in this new factory you hardly spend any time with your old friends. Just go, and don't worry, I'll be fine. I've got a good book I want to read anyway."

He thought about it and messaged his friends, confirming his presence and asking them how he could help.

The bachelor's party was in full swing and everyone was having fun. The groom was sitting on a chair, dressed in a monkey suit his friends had asked him to wear "for a monkey-themed prank they were going to pull on another friend." He was told all his friends were going to dress as monkeys and scare the crap of another friend. He was, naturally, the only monkey in the room, and couldn't even remove his costume because he had been told everyone would be naked under the suit, for "added realism". That was the second part of the prank, to "expose" him to the stripper show while wearing only that flimsy rug over his body. He had no idea of what was still in store for him, however, and after overcoming the embarrassment of walking around looking like a yeti and the strange looks he got from the people on the street (who clearly thought he was crazy), he was now having fun. This was his party, after all. He vowed to "get the dicks that made me wear this costume next year" and pretended to fling crap at them, in true monkey fashion.

The men talked, drank beer, played cards, told jokes and compared past sex experiences until, inevitably, someone turned on the TV, inserted a questionable USB drive and put on some porn. "Just a few documentaries until we wait for the real entertainment to arrive." said the guy responsible for the videos that were now playing.

"I hand-picked these especially for you, monkey-man! Since you'll be a married man soon, I chose a bunch of videos with wives and MILFs, so that you never forget that the fun doesn't end after you marry! You may even get some new ideas!"

No one cared that much about the porn, however. With the videos playing on the background, the men returned to their conversations until two of them left to go get the stripper that was supposed to be another surprise present to their friend. "We're just going out to get you something to unwrap while you're still single," they told him "so just wait a bit. And no monkey business!" Everyone laughed and they left.