Casting of a (W)ife time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they waited, Jonathan decided to move to the living room couch for a bit. Sipping his beer, he sat down and watched the end of a video in which a mature woman was masturbating her pussy and giving one hell of a show to a guy sitting in front of her. The video ended with the guy ejaculating all over her round tits and another video started playing immediately. This one took place inside a 50's diner, curiously enough, at least in Jonathan's opinion, very similar to the one his wife had shown him on her cell phone. That similarity made him pay attention to the TV. "Look at that!" he thought "Some old fashioned action. This ought to be good!"

The camera focused on two guys, dressed in 50's clothes and black leather jackets, who seemed to be talking about a red headed woman that was sitting down on the next booth. When the camera focused on the woman, Jonathan noticed something very familiar about her clothes and her pose... she was apparently drinking something through a straw, her face down. Then the red-haired woman lifted her head to look at the two guys looking at her and smiled at them. Jonathan's eyes opened wide when he caught a glimpse of her eyes, of her smile. It was a smile he could have recognized anywhere. It was, without a doubt, his wife. Time seemed to slow down. Here was a familiar scene, one he had often wondered about, only played out in a completely different way from what he thought. It was his wife, sitting down in the same booth he had seen in her pictures, wearing the exact same clothes and necklace, only with red hair. Somehow he focused on that particular detail, thinking "they must have given her a wig to wear. I wonder why... And why she never told me anything about it."

Jonathan looked around him. Besides him, no one was paying attention to the TV. He looked on, as the video continued. One of the two guys had already gone to her booth, sat beside her and was talking to his wife. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he kissed her on her lips, to which she responded by kissing him back. Jonathan looked for some type of resistance from his wife, but found none. She was definitely enjoying this kiss. As they kissed, the guy started touching her tits over her dress with one hand as his other hand was busy running up and down her leg, underneath her dress. She was clearly not bothered by that fact. In fact, she shuffled a bit in her seat, seemingly trying to give him better access to her body. They continued in this embrace for a few moments, until the second guy approached them. It was clear where this was going, but Jonathan still hoped it was all a show, and that, at most, kissing and touching was all they were ever going to do. Then, suddenly, the first guy stood up and Annabelle lowered his trousers and underwear and was presented with his big erection, just inches away from her excited face. The second guy's cock, also freed from the confines of the guy's boxer shorts, was also standing at attention and came closer to her face. She involuntarily licked her red lips looking at the two cocks and grabbed them, her small, sexy hands making them look even bigger. She was clearly getting ready to lick them and probably swallow them. This was real, it was really happening. Then it got even more sexual. She got on her knees in the vinyl seat, one cock in each hand, and started licking the two erect cocks, one at a time, starting from the base, all the way to the head of each one, her tongue leaving a trail of saliva, and then doing the same to the other. Then she opened her mouth and the first guy's penis disappeared inside, only to come back out, glistening with spit, for a new ride in her sexy, hot, wet mouth. Jonathan knew her mouth well, and was not surprised at the groan he heard from the strange man. Not many had been inside that pleasure hole, but she knew just exactly how to pleasure a man.

"Hhhhmmmmm... That's right, honey, suck that cock!" one of the men said, as she devoured him.

Meanwhile, her other hand was not idle, lost as it was underneath her dress. She was busy fingering herself. A soft, rhythmical movement cold be seen underneath her clothes as she played with her probably already soaking wet cunt. She was clearly getting very turned on with all this. The second guy seemed not to be too happy with the arrangement, however, and was apparently ready for something better. Jonathan had a pretty good idea of what that would be...

Annabelle stopped sucking the first cock for a second and was ready to take the second one for another ride. This short pause was all it took for the second guy to grab her and lay her down on her back on top of the diner's table. As the first guy put his cock back inside her, groaning in pleasure at the heat of her hungry mouth, the second guy proceeded to lift her red dress, followed by her white petticoat. She was wearing pearl white and black panties, in the middle of which an obvious wet spot was clearly visible. This meant, as Jonathan well knew, that she was having a lot of fun and that her pussy was completely drenched, ready and waiting for whatever they had in store for her.

His heart sunk at the thought, but he couldn't stop watching. What could he do? If he asked the guys to stop the video, or stopped it himself, he would probably have to explain why, which would certainly direct everyone's attention towards the TV. So far, no one had even noticed anything. For the other guys in the room, this was just another porn video. He was sure no one had recognized his wife, so he decided to continue watching. The sound was loud enough for him to hear everything his wife and her lovers said, their groans and, especially, his wife's moans of pleasure as she sucked. Suddenly, he heard a sound from behind him.

"Wow, great scene. She really likes that. Hot stuff, I wouldn't mind trading places with one of those guys. I've always liked pinup models!"

He felt his throat go dry and waited for what seemed like an eternity before looking back. He saw the giant monkey that had just spoken going back to the table where a poker game was taking place.

On the TV, the guy looked at Annabelle's panty covered crotch and at the wet spot that had formed there and kissed it a few times. Then he licked it, up and down, still from outside her panties. His tongue darted, wetting her panties even more with his saliva, which mixed with her own juices, definitely overflowing by now. She was loving the attention on her panty covered snatch but didn't even flinch for a moment in her determination to give as much pleasure as she could to the guy whose cock she had coming in and out of her experienced mouth. She moaned a lot louder, however.

After just a few moments, the guy licking her panties decided to change his approach. He moved her panties aside, revealing her tight pussy, her wet and puffy lips, quivering in anticipation of what was surely coming. Her completely shaven pussy was glistening in the studio lights. She usually shaved down there, so that was not a surprise to her husband, who was now watching his wife give herself completely to those two strangers. If it was not uncommon for her to shave her pussy completely, the amount of wetness, the pool of moisture that he could see oozing from the tight slit of his wife, was another matter entirely. He knew her very well, after all those years. He knew very well how she looked when she was only seconds away from an earth-shattering orgasm.

"He is going to lick her pussy." Jonathan tough. "I wonder what is going through her mind right now..."

Just then, the second guy started to eat her cunt, slowly, moving up and down her pussy lips, flicking her enlarged clit and entering her wet hole with the tip of his tongue, smearing her pussy with her own juices and sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. The sounds of pleasure emanating from his wife were unmistakable. This man was fucking her pussy with his tongue and she was clearly loving it. Then his hand found her honey pot. He slowly and easily inserted one finger inside her dripping slit, quickly followed by a second one. Surprised and very excited, Annabelle stopped sucking the other man's rigid pole for a moment, gasped and arched her back. Her eyes darted between the guy eating her pussy and the thick cock in her hand, with its mushroom head near her mouth. She licked the tip with her tongue while being licked herself and suddenly froze, her eyes widening, her mouth forming a silent "o".

It was clear for everyone involved, and especially for Jonathan, that she had a small orgasm right there and then. The guy clearly knew what he was doing.

"Yes, yes, yes.... Ooooooooooooooohhhhhh... that's so goooooodddd...." she moaned as she was being eaten and finger fucked. All she could do was shake with pleasure as she tried to masturbate the cock next to her face. By then it was obvious that she would only leave the booth after being utterly fucked. It was clear in her eyes and gestures. She was now way past the point of no return.

Still in shock, but remembering that day, Jonathan thought about what Laura had told him then. She had told him his wife was having lots of fun, but nothing had prepared him for this. He knew Annabelle very well, and loved every curve in her body. He knew her every sound, her every movement. But seeing her getting fucked from an outsider's perspective was something else altogether. It was crazy. He felt jealous but at the same time extremely excited. Looking down, he couldn't believe the size of the tent that had formed in his trousers, especially after he had seen her cum on camera, for all to see.

After her orgasm subsided, both guys stopped for a moment and changed places. They started to kiss her as they undressed her, removing her dress and petticoat, and her husband could finally see what she was wearing underneath. She wore a sexy corset, the same color as her panties, which by now were crumpled in a pile on the floor, as well as hold up stockings and a garter belt. The men lowered her corset and her tits were exposed, her nipples hard as stones. One of the men sucked on them, alternating from the left to the right one, tasting her delicious mountains ass he grabbed them softly, squeezing them gently. She didn't like her mounds to be squeezed too hard, but it seemed like the guy knew that. Maybe she had told him? Who knew? What mattered was that there was a man grabbing his wives' tits, those lovely, and soft, round tits that, after her teenage years and up to then, had only belonged to him.

Meanwhile, Annabelle, wearing only the stockings, the garter belt and her shoes, had gone back to her previous position on the diner's table, but this time the first guy's cock, which she had so expertly sucked, was dangerously nearing her pussy, while the second one was coming closer to her red lips. Annabelle grabbed the erect penis closer to her mouth and looked down, realizing the cock she had just been sucking was now slapping her sloppy pussy lips and clit, getting ready to enter her. It was now slowly moving over her sloppy wet slit, parting its lips with each pass, getting covered in her juices. He was wearing no condom and her wetness was clearly coating his manhood. Then she spoke. Actually, she almost seemed to mewl, looking at the man in his eyes.

"Just put it in." she told him "I can't take this teasing any longer. I need to be fucked!"

Jonathan only half-heard these words. He was half-furious, half-fascinated with what he was seeing, what he was hearing. Never in his life would he ever have thought she could be capable of this, but here she was, begging for a stranger to fuck her, wetter than he ever remembered seeing her. Her face was red on the TV. She looked flustered, excited, maybe slightly embarrassed, maybe even a bit guilty, but it was clear she had lost all control. She put her mouth around the other cock, looking, at least in her husband's eyes, naughtier than ever before, then took it out and told the guy still playing with her pussy: "I need you inside me! I need to feel your big cock inside my pussy!"

The guy took the hint. Finally, the large head of this strange cock was inside her, slowly entering her unbelievably moist cunt, followed by the hard shaft, one inch at a time. Although she had asked, even begged for this, her lips again formed the shape of a surprised "o", and she let slip a slight, deep moan. She went back to sucking, but seemed absent-minded, distracted by the fat cock entering her well lubed vagina.

The guy fucking her was obviously having the time of his life. For some reason, this woman, this MILF, was having an amazing effect on him. As he entered her, he exclaimed: "You're so tight! Wow, you're squeezing my cock. Man, you got to try this pussy, it's so fucking wet but at the same time so fucking tight! I knew you were hot, but I didn't expect you to be this hot!"

He concentrated on his movements, almost pulling out then reentering her, slowly at first. As the piston movement continued, the guy's cock started getting covered in her white sticky goo. From his expression in the video it also became clear that the guy was not going to last much longer inside her. His movements became a bit faster as he entered her in deep strokes. The friction between her wet pussy and his hard cock seemed to change the white goo into something like white foam. Being fucked from both sides, her mouth and her snatch, she also seemed to be wondering how much she could take before climaxing again. For real this time.

"I can feel your pussy tightening around me! And you're so wet!" he told her, as his balls slapped her nether regions. The wet sounds of her juices and his bouncing balls were clearly audible, naughty and sexual. She was in heat and Jonathan knew it. The sounds only seemed to excite her even more, if that was even remotely possible. She was lost in her own pleasure, feeling a strange cock, the first one besides her husband's to enter her in more than 10 years. She could feel every inch, every vein, and every throb. And it was making her mad with lust. She moaned, softly at first, then louder, as the man filled her up completely. She seemed proud to be able to take it all, to take them both.

If someone had told Jonathan, just a few days before, that this was going to happen and, more importantly, that he was going to see it happen, he would have laughed at their face and called them nuts... Now, however, it seemed that if anyone was going to nut, it was the guy buried deep inside his wife's delirious cunt.

Then the inevitable happened. She closed her eyes and started to shake, violently. Swallowing one cock while the other was deep inside her she felt the waves of an immense orgasm wash over her. She moaned loudly now, apparently relieved she didn't have to hold back anymore. The guy inside her tightening pussy groaned and stiffened as he started to cum inside her, completely lost in pleasure, before removing his cock from her cunt and finishing his last spurts over her belly and garter belt. Annabelle was enjoying such an exceptional orgasm she didn't even notice the guy had cum inside her. He moved quickly out of the way and, as she was still climbing down from her orgasmic mountain, she felt another cock, larger than the previous one, entering her well used pussy.

"Don't even think I'll let you go without trying your pussy for myself..." the second guy told her. "You ARE tight!" he said as he continued fucking her used, cum filled snatch.

She was in heaven. Another wave hit her as the second guy pumped her pussy, filling her completely and making her go crazy with lust. Jonathan couldn't believe his eyes. His wife was being fucked in front of a camera, her wet pussy drowning another stranger´s cock in her own juices, mixed with another guy's. It was like an out of body experience, like he was watching an extremely sexy porn movie with an actress that happened to look like his wife. But it WAS his wife!

"I´m so full of cock right now... just keep me cumming!" Annabelle said, her eyes still closed, her mouth wide open. She was clearly in ecstasy, her cunt full, her nipples rock hard. She shuddered again.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuccckkkkkk meeeeeee!" she moaned as her orgasm, instead of subsiding, washed over her again. The guy couldn't take it anymore either and entered her a few more times before emptying his balls inside her, filling her up completely. Unlike the first one, he didn't even try to take his cock out, letting her hungry pussy milk him completely. When she stopped shaking and he finally took his softening cock out, a pool of cum, a mix of the Annabelle's and the two men's cum, dropped from her by now red and satisfied snatch.

The video ended with one of the guys, pants in hand, elbowing the other one and telling him "Shit, it's her husband! We got to run!" before disappearing from the scene.

Back in the bachelor's party, her real husband was wondering what the hell he had just watched.

There were other videos after that one, sure, some of which were also very hot. But Jonathan couldn't tell what they were about. He was still trying to make some sense of what he had just seen and, especially, of how hard he was.

It defied all logic.

When the stripper finally arrived, he didn't even care much. She came, she stripped, the men all laughed and wolf whistled, she did a few lap dances and she left. At least that's how he remembered it. All he could think about was his wife, her holes being filled by stranger's cocks, her moans, the way she looked while she came, her pussy, all red from the fucking and filled with cum. And the funny thing was, despite his mixed feelings, if he had been at home, he would have surely masturbated. No doubt about it. But he couldn't do that here, and his hard-on almost hurt. Lucky for him, it was nothing too out of place, as everyone there was probably feeling the same because of the stripper. His friend in the monkey costume was clearly sporting a "fabric tent" which he was trying at all costs to conceal, but to no avail, as had been the idea.

As the night ended and he prepared to go home, he wondered what to do. He had started the night with a plan of making a fool out of someone else, but he was the one feeling like a fool now. It was a day for fun but he was not laughing.

He wondered if she had ever done anything like that before... or since.

**********************************************************************

Back home, Annabelle was sleeping soundly. Next to her was the book she had been reading. She didn't know, however, that her relationship with her husband had changed, though for better or worse was still anyone´s guess. Annabelle had no way of knowing he had seen her "show", the two men fucking her, cumming inside her and filling her pussy. She had no way of knowing if her husband was mad at her, aroused, or a strange combination of the two.

She woke up with the sound of his key turning on the keyhole. She got ready to snuggle.

Her husband was finally home.

**********************************************************************

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you liked it. As always, criticism is welcome. And don't worry; I do not think of myself as a great erotic writer, so I am the first to recognize there is certainly a lot of room for improvement. There are plenty of people on this site who are excellent writers and both me and my wife have lots of fun with many of the stories we find here as readers. However, even those authors had to start somewhere, so you are very welcome to help me improve with your comments, no matter if positive or negative. Just try to be constructive! That helps a lot!

If, however, you have nothing constructive to say, it's better to say nothing at all. I didn't write this or any of the other stories to offend or make anyone mad or uncomfortable. Since this story can be found under the tab "Loving Wives - married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more", and the thought of swinging, sharing and more makes you sick or uncomfortable, just try one of the other tabs on this site and have fun.