Casting Sinnndy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter explained to me that there were magazines on the table that explained the types of pictures and movies that he did. I grabbed a couple of magazines and started looking at them. There were pictures of beautiful young women having sex. A good majority of the pictures were either anal sex or double penetration. In a lot of pictures, the girls had smiles on their faces like they were posing. I pretended to be shocked. He asked me what I thought about them, and I told him there were a lot of things I had never done or even thought about doing, that it may be too much for me.

He asked me what was in the magazines that I had never done. I told him that I had only been with one man at a time and that I had never had a penis in my butt. I am a convincing liar. He asked me if I would be willing to try anal sex and I told him that a boy had put his finger in my butt once, but that it was too painful and that I didn't want to try it again.

He wouldn't let the anal topic go. He was curious fo find out if any man had tried to put his penis in my butt. I told him men had tried, but never succeeded. We talked about anal attempts for 15 minutes. I knew that when he got his chance, he was going to go for it and go hard, I couldn't wait. I wasn't nervous anymore, Peter was just another guy, the only difference was there would be a camera.

Peter was not a man who took no for an answer, he was very persuasive. He had taken a lot of pictures and videotaped a lot of movies, even with virgins so he knew exactly how to get girls to go further than they had intended.

He asked me to undress. I looked at Vince like I was asking him if it was ok, and he smirked and nodded yes. I fumbled and took my clothes off and stood naked in front of Peter, Jane and Vince. I could tell Peter liked what he saw, and why not, I had a nice tight body with perky breasts and the nicest ass Peter had seen in a while.

He then asked me to get on my hands and knees and look back at him. I smiled and stuck my ass towards him as he focused the camera on what I found out later was my asshole. Peter complimented my pussy and said that I had a great ass. He asked me what I thought about this position. I told him that I felt open and vulnerable and that the whole world could see all of my private parts. I also told him that I thought it looked sexy and that this was my best side. He kept the camera there for about 30 seconds. Vince did tell me he was really into anal. He then had me sit on the couch and spread my legs wide in a V shape, the main focus still was on my cute little pucker.

Peter then shut the camera off and explained that if I wanted to go further, that he was going to take me in the bedroom and he was going to film the two of us having sex. He told me it was ok to moan if I was enjoying myself. He didn't tell me what we were going to do, but I had a good idea and was up for it. I asked him if I could talk to Vince first and he told me that it was ok, and to take my time.

I tried not to giggle when talking to Vince, and after a quick conversation told Peter that I was ready to try. Peter smiled and laughed again. He didn't always laugh at funny things, it was more of a nervous laugh.

He took me to the bedroom and set up his camera. He asked me to kneel in front of him and unzipped his fly. I put my hands on his thighs but he pulled them off and told me no hands. He then slapped my face, not too hard, but hard enough. He slapped me a couple more times, one time too hard, the next time he tried I grabbed his hand and told him not so hard, he knew I was serious.

He put his cock in my open mouth. It was average-sized, maybe 5 inches or a little bigger, and was thick and tasted great. He put both hands on the back of my head and started fucking my face. I'm guessing he thought I would gag, but I can easily handle cocks twice that size so I let him control me. He started pumping hard, grabbing my hair while slamming his cock in and out of my hungry mouth.

After a couple of minutes of rough face fucking, he grabbed the back of my head hard and pushed his cock deep into my throat. He was screaming words in French and shaking and squirming as he started to cum in my mouth.

He held his cock tight in my throat for a long time. When he pulled his cock out. He said to me, "yum yum, make yum, yum." I had already swallowed and started to laugh. "yum, yum," I thought to myself, that was hilarious.

He must have thought I wouldn't swallow, but I always do. He patted me on my head and stroked my face as if he was proud I was a good little whore who swallowed his cum. He was a dominant man who expected to be served and satisfied, which was fine with me.

We talked for a bit, he wanted to know about my sexual experiences. I told him I liked older men and had sex with about 10 men. I told him I was a submissive and liked to be controlled, which he liked hearing.

He asked me to take off my clothes and got undressed as well. He was in ok shape at this point in his life. I have seen some of his later videos, he put on some weight, all in his tummy. He had a hairy chest and was pretty sweaty.

He led me to the bed and had me lay on my back and parted my legs and started to eat my pussy. Now I told you he liked to be pleased, but the man could eat some pussy and took pride in his cunnilingus. His method was to lick hard while concentrating on my clit as he fucked my pussy with two fingers. I came twice while he ate me, and then he climbed aboard and started fucking me as hard as he could.

He knew how to fuck and had good stamina. It was amazing that he could keep up at such a rapid pace. At one point, he did what I call the old married couple fuck, where he lays flat on me, head buried down while thrusting his hips up and down.

He started picking up the pace again fucking me hard, and after about five minutes, he started screaming in French again. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and pushed it back into my mouth. I sucked his cock hard as he exploded for the second time deep into my mouth. I swallowed it all and kept sucking his cock until he pulled it out of my mouth.

Peter told me we needed to take a break which meant that he was spent. I had plenty left to give, I can go all night long. He broke out a bottle of Cabernet and asked if I wanted a glass, which I accepted. The camera was off so we talked a little more at ease. I told Peter that I loved sex, I loved doing new things, and that I hoped he would push me to my limits for the next couple of days. His eyes lit up when he heard that.

We talked about our lives. He told me he was married to a woman that he had earlier cast who was now a porn star and was very beautiful. He showed me a picture, she was stunning, dark exotic looking with dark brown hair. I told him about my parents and my brother, and how my parents wouldn't have been happy about what I was doing, but that they trusted me and allowed me to live and learn.

I told Peter that when the camera turned back on, I wanted to give him a special blow job to get him hard for the next scene. I could tell he was excited to take what he thought was my virgin ass. I was going to play the part and let him have his way with my butt.

He turned the camera back on as we moved over to the bed. He was on his back as I started stroking his cock lightly with my hand, while lightly tickling his balls with my fingernails. I then started licking the tip of his cock with the tip of my tongue while still lightly stroking his cock. For the first time, he was letting me control the situation. I circled the head of his dick with my tongue with my stroking getting a little firmer. I licked his shaft up and down while swirling my tongue on his hard shaft. I then licked my way down to his balls and popped one in my mouth. I know that for some men, it drives them crazy when their shaft is being stroked firmly while sucking a little bit hard on their balls making them just a bit uncomfortable as if I was going to suck too hard.

He was lightly pushing my head down which was my signal that he wanted me to rim him. I slowly darted my tongue from his balls to his taint and then started licking around his sweaty asshole. I lightly darted my tongue at his hole while stroking his cock firmly. I then buried my tongue in and out of his asshole which was making him squirm. He then pushed my head away. I knew that if he came again, he would have been done for the night, and my asshole was going to be his trophy for the evening.

He had me lay on my back and started eating my pussy again which felt awesome. This time, however, he started working a finger into my asshole. I played my part and started whimper a little bit. I pretended to try to push his finger away, but he pushed me back and told me to relax. He went back to fingering my ass, in reality, I was enjoying this, but I pretended to be in discomfort. He then worked in a second finger and started to move his fingers in and out faster and faster, all while continuing to expertly eat my pussy. I squirmed around, mostly because it felt great as a third finger moved into my ass, and I howled, "ouch, that hurts, please". He wasn't having any of that and I knew he wouldn't stop and I didn't want him to.

After I came again, Peter decided that my ass was ready for his cock, if only he knew. He had me get on my hands and knees and told me to rub my pussy, which, I did. He started lightly massaging my lower back, trying to relax me which of course I already was. The key to enjoying anal sex is to be relaxed, the tighter you and your asshole are, the more it hurts.

I felt the head of his cock at my backdoor. Now every man I have been with who thought I was an anal virgin tried to take it slow, place the head of their cock at my ass, and then slowly put just the tip in until I got used to it. Then they would slowly try to get more and more of their dick inside, waiting for me to get used to it before slowly starting to fuck my ass.

Not Peter, he slowly pushed his cock all the way in, being the brilliant porn actress that I was about to be, I moaned, "owwwww, that hurts, please stop". That of course did not stop him, he started fucking my ass first slowly, then picking up the pace. Playing my part, I fell to my tummy, he then took his knees and parted my thighs, while taking his feet to part my ankles. He then started jackhammering my ass while I moaned loudly and thrashed my legs around as if I was in pain.

He fucked my ass hard for about five minutes, and then rolled himself onto his back taking me with him while keeping his cock buried in my ass. He did that so I would be facing the camera and he could get my facial expressions on film. I was in heaven, and I had to pretend I was in hell. He kept hammering me hard, trying to get his dick in as far as he could inside of my ass. After a couple more minutes of hard anal, he rolled me back onto my knees and pumped away, slapping my ass not too hard, but hard enough I would feel it.

He was calling me names, fucking whore, fucking bitch, take my cock in your ass you slut. He probably was testing me out, trying to break me, but I've had a lot bigger cocks in my ass so I just let him have his way with me.

Maybe three minutes later, I could tell he was getting ready to cum, he started speaking French again, pulled his cock out of my ass, and slammed it deep into my waiting mouth. He was shaking and used two hands forcibly on the back of my head as he came in my mouth. He kept saying yum yum, make yum yum, but I had already swallowed.

We cuddled for a while, he told me that he was really happy with me and that he had some big plans for me over the next couple of days. After about 15 or so minutes, he told me to go back to my room to get some sleep, and that I would need it.

I went back to my room, talked to Vince and Vicki for a little while, and went to sleep. I had a wake-up call around 7 as I had to be out in front of the hotel by 9. Vince, Vicki, and I went down and had breakfast. I was going to be on my own today, so Vince told me to be careful and to not do anything I didn't want to do. I couldn't imagine what he was talking about.

I met Peter in front of the hotel and we got into his Limo. In the car besides Peter and myself, was his assistant Jane, and Rachel the makeup artist. Peter explained that we were going to do a pictorial on a boat. He told me that he had a choice of bikini's for me and that I would have to act like a model and just do whatever he wanted me to do. I was pretty excited, I love being on boats and it was a beautiful day.

We arrived at the dock and went inside the clubhouse. Peter had rented a room and I went inside with Rachel who did my makeup and styled my hair. She told me my hair was going to get messed up on the boat anyways but did the best she could. I looked pretty hot, skimpy white bikini, hard toned body and I already had a nice tan, I was ready.

We walked out to the boat which was about a 45-inch boat, plenty of room to spread out, and have a good time. Peter introduced me to Bobby, my co-star. A very nice looking young man with dark brown hair, maybe 24, 5-10 about 190 pounds with a nice hard body and a really warm and sexy smile. We talked for a bit, he was from California, had been in the business for a couple of years, and worked with Peter whenever he was in town which was about twice a year.

Peter explained to us what he wanted. We were to be love birds out on the boat and would be having passionate sex. Peter would tell us exactly what we were to be doing, and explained that we would be posing for sometimes long periods. I was hoping we would just have some good hard sex but was game for anything.

Bobby and I got into position and started making out, teasing each other's tongues and then swirling our tongues into each other's mouths as Peter barked out instructions. Bobby's hands were everywhere, groping my breasts, rubbing my thighs, fondling my ass while I fondled his muscular body. We undressed each other while kissing, and Peter told me to slowly kiss Bobby's body and to work my way down to his rock hard, 8" thick cock.

I slowly started kissing my way down his body, from his neck, stopping to lick his nipples and down to his navel. Every so often, Peter would tell me to stop and look at the camera and to smile. He wanted me to look like I was enjoying myself which was easy.

I kissed my way down to his cock which I had started stroking. When I put his cock in my mouth, Peter told me to look at the camera and stop while he took pictures. He also had another man videotaping the whole thing. Peter told me to start sucking but slowly as he continued taking pictures. I was enjoying myself, but I wanted some hard action.

I sucked Bobby's cock while looking at Peter's camera, stopping and posing when Peter told me to. Peter then told Bobby to start eating my pussy. I laid on my back and Bobby went to work, stopping when Peter told him to. I was getting frustrated because I was feeling so good, and then Bobby had to stop and pose.

It was now time to fuck, so Peter had Bobby put me in missionary position while Peter was at our side. Bobby put his cock in and slowly moved his cock in and out while Peter took pictures. I wanted Bobby to start fucking me hard, but that wasn't part of the plan. We then got into doggy position, both making sure to look at the camera as Bobby kept his cock inside of me sometimes motionless, sometimes with small slow movements.

It was now anal time, Bobby asked me if I wanted him to use lube and I told him "no, just stick it in and give it to me hard stud", which caused him to grin. We were still in doggy, Bobby put the head of his cock in my ass and left it there as Peter snapped away. He then pushed in a little bit more and started to slowly move in and out. We stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity as I smiled and posed while we fucked slowly.

We then switched to anal missionary style and it was the same thing, small slow strokes, sometimes not even moving. Ugh, I was frustrated.

Peter told Bobby it was time to come so Bobby put me back into doggy and finally started fucking my ass harder. He was pistoning in and out and I was meeting his every thrust by backing my ass hard into him. Bobby whispered to me that he thought I was an anal newbie and I just gave him a sexy smile back and a wink. Bobby gave me everything he had, I was loving every moment. He then pulled out and Peter told me him to cum in my face. Bobby jerked his cock and exploded his cum all over my face as I smiled my best smile. I then licked his cock clean savoring his salty tasting cum.

That was it for that session, so we headed for the next photo session. Peter had lunch catered, it was shrimp, lobster, and crab. I love seafood; these were three of my favorites and I had a margarita to drink. There was a round table; there was Peter, Bobby, Rachel, Jane, Mike the video cameraman and me. They talked mostly shop, about sessions they had done, funny things that had happened on set. Peter told me that I had handled anal better than he thought I would. I told him that it felt great and I quickly figured out that if I relaxed my ass, it didn't hurt so much and actually felt awesome.

The boat was docked at an island, where another boat was already docked and I saw 3 more studly men who I assumed were waiting for me. Tommy was a 6-2 blonde haired beach boy, around 25 years old. Tony was a dark Italian kid, maybe 22, about 5-8 with black hair. Frank was older than the rest, he had light hair with tints of grey with a full thick mustache. Bobby was also going to be part of this set. I was looking forward to this as I had never been with this many guys at once and pros at that.

I was disappointed when Peter told me it was going to be another photo session, but I was going to make the best of it. The men got around me in a semi-circle, and I took turns sucking their cocks. Tommy had a long thin cock, Tony was about 6", but thicker than the rest of the boys. Frank had the biggest cock, at least 9" and pretty thick as well. I had to stop and pose from time to time, and then slowly suck while Peter took his pictures.

Peter had Tony lay on his back and I climbed on with my back towards Tony so we could both be facing the camera. Tony slowly moved his cock in and out of my pussy. Then Bobby came over and I started slowly sucking his cock. The other two men got close and Peter had me stroke their cocks while Tony slowly fucked me and Bobby slid his cock into my mouth.

Peter broke us up and put me in Doggy position; Tommy climbed on board and started to slowly work his cock in and out of my dripping pussy. Frank then came over and started to work his cock into my mouth. At first, he let me control the action, but then he pulled my hand away and started pushing his cock deeper into my mouth while firmly grabbing the back of my head.

Tommy was working his cock slowly all the way in and all the way out, pausing when Peter told him to stop. Frank was pulling his cock out of my mouth, and then each time he tried to get deeper into my mouth. Frank seemed surprised when I didn't try to stop him. He eventually worked his whole cock down my throat and Peter told him to hold it as he got close and snapped away at his camera with Frank's pubes in my face.

Peter told the boys to stop, but Frank kept his cock buried in my throat and fucked my face a little longer. I just took it and waited for him to pull out which he eventually did. Frank looked at me sternly to see my expression, expecting me to be mad, but I just smiled at him and he looked a little bit pissed off.

Peter had Bobby lay on the floor, and I climbed on top impaling myself on his cock. We went slowly as Peter got close to us, taking pictures of my ass bouncing slowly on Bobby's cock. Tommy then got behind me, and put the tip of his cock in my ass, and then slowly worked his cock in and out of my ass as the pictures kept on coming. Tony came over and put his cock in my mouth as we posed and slowly fucked. It felt great to be completely filled up; I just wish we were able to fuck hard. It would have been fun having these studs slamming me hard.