Casting Sinnndy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bed move again and felt Alan trying to force his cock into my already filled ass. I had never done double anal and it wasn't even a goal of mine. Alan forced his way in, I have to admit it hurt a little bit, but soon I got used to the feeling of two cocks moving into my fully filled little asshole.

The room was loud, I was moaning, Peter and the other three men were yelling in English and French, it was really intense. David decided to shut me up and put his cock into my mouth. This time he let me suck him, but concentrating was hard as I felt so filled up in my ass. Alan was spanking me good and all three guys were screaming at me, fucking me as hard as they could, bodies slapping into each other. It must have been a hell of a sight.

Alan pulled out of my relieved ass, but things didn't last that way too long as David who had the biggest cock there, pulled out of my mouth and replaced him in my ass. Again I felt a little pain, but that subsided as they both slammed away into me. Alan slapped me hard again and started jackhammering into my mouth.

This is what I dreamed of and it was better than my dream. After a few more minutes of hard fucking, in which they never let up, Alan pulled out of my mouth and started splashing my face with his cum, he then buried his cock in my mouth making sure I swallowed his cum. He gave me one slap for good measure.

David then pulled out of my ass and hit me with a huge cum shot to my eye; he then came all over my face before making me clean his cock off. Phil then pushed me off and came all over my face, then forced his cock in my mouth to finish him off.

I was breathing hard as were the men, I was a mess, cum everywhere, I couldn't open my right eye. Peter yelled cut and told me to go clean up. I went to the bathroom and got into the shower. The warm water felt great, my body ached a little bit from all of the physicality. When I turned the shower, there was a knock on the door; Peter wanted to know if he could come in.

I told him to come on in. Peter had his camera set up in the bathroom and told me to sit in the tub. I had an inkling of what he wanted to do and told him that I don't like golden showers and that there was no way I was going to swallow pee. He nodded and started peeing in my face. He was aiming at my mouth which I kept closed. He told me to open my mouth which I did, but I just let the pee flow out of my mouth. Peter told me to make yum yum and I shook my head no. He slapped my face, but there was no way I was drinking that crap.

So I had to shower again and rinse my mouth with mouthwash. I came out of the bathroom in a robe, the guys were still there. One by one they told me that I was a real trooper. Alan told me that I could be a superstar in porn if I wanted to. I told him that I wasn't sure that I wanted that, but that I would think about it. I kissed the men good night and they left the room.

Peter asked me to stay over if I wanted to. I was wiped, but I rarely turn away a good session, so I stayed over. We had normal try to please each other sex. We must have fucked three more times that night, each time he ended up in my ass. These French guys liked their anal and also like their women submissive.

Peter and I had one more session in the morning; he laid on his back as I gave him the blowjob of his life. Sucking and licking his shaft and balls, teasing his taint and even rimming him while darting my tongue in and out of his asshole.

After that morning session, Peter ordered room service for both of us. He asked me how I liked the previous night's session. I told him except for the hard slapping, I loved it. He asked me if I wanted to do this full time and I told him I wasn't sure. He handed me a plane ticket to France and told me we would be leaving in two days and that he had a lot of work for me. He wasn't asking this time, he was telling me.

I explained to him how close I was to my family and that I wanted to continue school. He told me I could visit my parents but that school was a waste of time for me and that I could be his next star, that I had that true love for sex that not a lot of porn actresses had.

I explained to him that I was flying home the day after tomorrow, and he told me no, that I was going with him. I asked him if I could go up to my room to get a change of clothes and he told me to go ahead.

I went to my room very confused and told Vicki what happened as I got dressed. We knocked on Vince's door which he opened, and we went it. I explained to Vince about my predicament and Vince just said to me," well, that's Peter, he usually gets what he wants". I reminded Vince that he promised my parents he would make sure I was ok and then Vicki started yelling at him.

Vince came to his senses and told me that he would go talk to Peter. Vicki and I got into bikinis and went to the pool. We found two chairs in a prime sunspot and started talking about last night. She couldn't believe the things I did and asked me if I enjoyed it. I told her I loved it, I wanted to have more group sex like that and that the pros knew how to fuck.

The two seniors I met yesterday came over to say Hi. I introduced Charles and Fred to Vicki. They were nice old guys, I was thinking about how much fun it would be to give them the best sex they ever had. Their wives came over to get them so that ruined my plan.

Vince came over to talk to us and told us we needed to leave the hotel ASAP. He told me Peter usually gets his way and expected me to travel with him. That wasn't happening so we packed and left the hotel for another one not that far away. The pool wasn't as nice, but at least I felt a little safe.

Peter called Vince and wanted to talk to me on the phone. He demanded that I come back to the hotel, but I told him that wasn't happening, that no man would ever own me or tell me what to do. He wasn't happy, but he finally understood. I thanked him for letting me be a slut and giving me the chance to fulfill my dream. He gave me his number in case I changed my mind.

I spent the next day hanging out with Vicki and met her Mom and Vicki's friends. The following day, Vince took me to the airport to fly home. I thanked Vince for setting things up for me and gave him a nice big hug and a deep wet kiss. I even fondled his cock through his pants as I kissed him goodbye.

It was a long flight, I thought back at what I had just done. For a couple of days, I was a professional porn star. I had sex twice with a group of big strong men. Peter could be nice, but he freaked me out near the end.

The French men I had met were very dominant, they wanted to be in charge and it was an insult to them to not swallow their cum. They didn't care to ask which hole was ok to fuck, or care whether I was in pain or enjoying myself except for the pussy eating. They prided themselves in eating pussy.

I was wondering how Peter would react when he found out my big surprise for him. That surprise would come another day.