Casting Sinnndy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank replaced Tommy and slammed his cock all the way into my ass leaving it buried deep inside. I could tell he was trying to hurt me and it hurt a bit as I wasn't ready for him at first, but I relaxed and was fine. We would fuck slowly, and the next time I felt Frank getting ready to slam, I slammed my ass as hard as I could back into him. He spanked my ass hard and Peter told him to slow down and take it easy. I'm guessing Frank was a bit of a problem child, great cock, but a real jerk.

Peter announced it was time for the cum shots, so I sucked on Tony's cock as the guys double penetrating me started giving me a really good fucking. Bobby was pumping up hard, and Frank was trying to hurt my ass. It felt great; I loved the attention and the filled-up feeling.

Tony pulled away from my mouth and shot a thick endless stream of cum right in my eye, and kept spurting most of it on my cheek. Peter then had me clean the cum off of Tony's cock and I did so with a big smile. Tommy came over and I sucked him hard and after no time, he blasted away, most of it in my hair which started dripping down my face. I then cleaned his cock with my tongue.

Frank pulled out of my ass and aimed for my mouth, shooting a load inside, and then worked his cock into my mouth as I swallowed his load. Then Bobby lightly pushed me away and shot his load on my forehead, of course, I cleaned the cum off of his cock hungrily.

Peter announced that's a wrap. I talked for a while with Tony and Tommy, they were both pretty friendly. They told me for a first-timer, I was a natural and that they hoped we could work together sometime in the future. Bobby then came over and asked if he could see me later. I told him that I didn't know what Peter or Vince had in store for me, but I took his number and told him I would get back to him.

I took the boat back with Peter, Bobby, Rachel, Jane, and Mike. I had a couple of beers and talked mostly with Bobby. After High School, he had some waiter jobs and dead-end jobs, and one day answered an ad to work in porn. He liked it but knew there was no real future. He was studying to become a realtor and was hoping to leave porn within a year. I told him that sounded like a good plan. He had a nice way about him and was very personable which would help him in his future occupation.

I asked Peter if there were any plans for the evening, and he told me I was free and that he had just arranged a video session for the early afternoon the next day. I told Bobby I needed to check in with Vince, but that I didn't think we had anything planned and would call him later.

I got back to the hotel and checked in with Vince. He asked me how things went and I told him that I enjoyed myself, but that I wasn't as crazy about the pictures as I was about the fucking. I told him about Peter's plans for the next day, and Vince smiled an evil looking smile and told me I would get my wish the next day.

Vince told me I was free that evening, so I called Bobby and he told me he would pick me up around 7. He asked me what types of places I liked to go to and I told him that I was low maintenance, any sports bar or dive would do.

I took a little cat nap, took a long hot shower, and started to get dressed and got ready for a fun evening. I thought I looked pretty good, nice tight white shorts and a black tank. Nothing special but I still looked sexy.

Bobby picked me up at 7 sharp, I got in the car and he said, "Wow, you look amazing". I smiled and thanked him and told him he looked great as well. We went to a sports bar not too far away, maybe 15 minutes, and sat down at a table. This was a regular place for Bobby, he told me some friends may be stopping by which was fine with me.

We each ordered a beer, and I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich. Normally I would have ordered a burger, but I hadn't worked out in a couple of days and wanted to eat a little healthy. We talked about school, our families, and friends, just a get to know each other conversation. He was a nice guy, the kind I would have dated back home.

We were having a nice time; there was a Dodger game on TV that we watched when 3 guys and a young woman came up to our table. They were friends of Bobby's and sat down at the table. I was now sitting between Bobby and his friend Jack. Across from us were Will, Jim, and his girlfriend Trish. Trish was cute, just 21, voluptuous figure will large breasts.

The beers were flowing and the jukebox was playing some awful disco music, so I went over to the jukebox and put on some good rock music. AC/DC You Shook Me came on, and I grabbed Bobby's hand and went out to the dance floor. I like dancing to rock music and Bobby was a pretty good dancer. A slow song came on and Will asked me to dance. Will was Bobby's roommate and was pretty drunk. He started pawing me, grabbing my ass and rubbing his crotch into me. I asked him if he thought it was cool groping his roommate's date. He laughed and said, "All's fair in love and war". Wow, that was an original line that wasn't going to work with me. I have a dating rule; I go home with the man or woman who brought me there.

I danced with Trish for a while. We fondled each other on the dance floor and had a good time with each other. It would have been fun to fool around with her, she was fun and pretty hot. I even told Bobby that I liked Trish and he laughed and told me she wasn't into girls. I told him that I wasn't so sure.

Bobby asked me if I wanted to stay over and being that I was horny as hell, I told him yes. We drove home with Will in the back seat. He was babbling about a threesome but Bobby told him that it wasn't going to happen. Bobby told Will that the only sex he was going to have tonight was with Fistina.

We went into the boys' apartment, it was a small two-bedroom place but it was clean. Bobby excused himself and went to the bathroom. Will came out of his bedroom buck naked, his 5" cock hard as a rock. I guess he thought I was going to be shocked, but I had seen 4 cocks already just today, so it was just another piece of meat to quote the Scorpions. I asked Will what his plans were for his dick. He told me he planned to fill me up. I asked him if he had ever seen Bobby's cock and told him I planned on getting filled up by Bobby.

I doubt he had ever heard a girl talk that way but I'm not easily intimidated. Bobby came out of the bathroom and asked Will what in the fuck he was doing. Will told him he was trying to steal me away but Bobby pushed him back into his room. He then came over and placed his arms under my legs and around my neck, and carried me into his room.

He placed me on his bed which happened to be a waterbed which I had never had sex on before. We started making out hard and heavy. Tongues swirling in and out of each other's mouths as we helped each other get undressed. He kissed me all over my body, tonguing my ears, then my neck while kissing his way down to my breasts. He started flicking my nipples with the tip of his tongue as my hand started slowly and firmly stroking his hard cock.

He started sucking on and lightly nibbling my erect nipples and started working first one, then two fingers in my wet pussy. He slowly kissed his way down towards my pussy. He then lifted me up and placed me on top of him in a 69 position. He started licking my clit in a circular motion while fucking my pussy with two fingers. I started licking the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue, occasionally teasing his pee hole which made him squirm underneath me.

He sucked on my clit which got me close to cumming as I started to suck his cock hard and fast as I used one hand to stroke him with the other hand lightly fondling his balls. He was working my clit with the tip of his tongue and my orgasm hit me hard, it wasn't too long until I felt him spasm and I buried his cock all the way down my throat. I then stuck one finger into his asshole which made him cum straight down my throat.

I told him that was amazing and while out of breath, he agreed. We laid in bed cuddling and talked for a while. He then started kissing me again as I started bringing his cock back to life with my hand. He then easily slid his cock into my waiting pussy in missionary position, and slowly we fucked like lovers. I couldn't remember the last time I just made love to someone. It felt nice just taking it easy for a change as he kept up his slow, steady rhythm.

He started kissing me and held me tight as he started to pick up the pace a little bit with hard long strokes. I reached between his legs and lightly ticked at his balls with my fingernails. After some hard fucking, I could tell by the look on his face that he was close and then he came hard while shaking and shuddering, filling my pussy up with his man juice. Bobby collapsed on top of me and he laid there as we talked for a little while with his cock still inside of me.

It was a long day; we were both wiped out at this time. We both fell asleep, for me it was a deep restful sleep which I needed. I knew I could sleep in, I also figured I was going to need my rest as later the next day, I would need all the energy I could muster.

We both woke up around the same time. Bobby asked me if I could stay and be with him. I smiled and told him that I had a life and family back home. I told him I thought he was a great guy, but at this point in my life, I was looking for variety, not settling with one man. He took it well and we both got dressed.

Bobby took me back to the hotel and gave me a deep, wet passionate kiss goodbye. I went up to the room and Vicki was awake and asked me for details, which I was happy to share. She asked me if I had any idea what I was in for today. I told her I was looking forward to this day for a long time. She shook her head and told me I was crazy, she was right.

We met up with Vince for breakfast, he asked me how last night went and I told him Bobby wanted me to stay. Vince told me that he understood that I had some special qualities that a lot of men like. I knew that already, but it was nice to hear.

He told me that I was going to be with some professional men today, really experienced. Men who knew what their roles were, and that they were decent guys, for the most part, they had a job to do and I was just there to be used.

He told me these guys could get a little rough, that once I started, I pretty much had to go along with whatever they and Peter wanted. I told him that I also knew my role and that I was ready for this. Vince told me he believed me and thought I was mentally strong enough to go through with it.

I decided to relax for a few hours at the pool. I love lying out and it was a perfect day, mostly sunny and around 85 degrees. I was alone and basking in the sun when a good looking man who looked like he was in his early 50's asked if the chair next to me was taken. He had jet black hair and had a European accent. I wasn't sure where he was from so I asked him where was he from. He replied, Greece, and asked where I was from. It's easier to say from the Chicago area as most people have an idea where Chicago is.

His name was Nick, he was here on business. He asked me why I was there and I went back and forth in my head what to say. I thought about blurting out that I was here to do porn, but I just told him I was visiting a friend. We talked for a bit and he asked me what I was doing later that evening. I told him I was hanging with my friend and that is was one of my last nights in town. I did give him my number and told him to look me up if he was ever in Chicago.

After Nick left, I went to the bar to get a frozen drink. I sat down at the bar to wait for my drink. Two seniors sat down one each side of me and started hitting on me. I was wearing a sexy thong bikini, who could blame them.

On my right was Charles, a thin man with a full head of white hair; on my left was Fred, a big round jolly man who was completely bald with a thick white mustache. Charles asked me what I was doing right now and wondered if I was interested in a senior sandwich. That was a great line, it made me laugh. I told Charles that if I wasn't about to have a gangbang in a porn movie that afternoon, I would take them up on that offer. I was serious, I love making people happy.

Both of their mouths were wide open, they didn't expect that answer from me. I laughed and they laughed along with me, which made them think I was joking. I would have rocked their world; it would have been the best time sexually they had ever had. We talked a little longer while I had my drink. I told them that maybe I would see them later and said goodbye.

It was getting close to show time, so I headed back up to my room to get dressed for the main event. I didn't wear anything special, just shorts and a t-shirt. If Peter wanted me in something else, he would have it ready for me. I took the elevator to Peter's room; he was ready for me with a smile, a laugh, and a friendly kiss on the cheek. I had my makeup and hair done by Rachel; it didn't take long with my natural beauty, just kidding.

Peter told me we would start in his room with just the two of us and had his camera set up and ready. Peter told me to go into the bathroom and take my clothes off and put on the robe inside, so I did. I walked into the bedroom and Peter had me lay on the bed. He slowly removed the robe and started licking my pussy. The man does know his way around a woman's private parts.

He put two fingers in my pussy and fucked my cunt with them while teasing my clit and licking it heavily in a circular motion. I was in heaven and it wasn't long until I grabbed his head and pulled tight as I burst into a glorious orgasm. I laid on the bed and Peter straddled my chest. He gave me a soft slap on my cheek and buried his cock deep into my throat. He pulled his cock out and slapped me again, this time a little harder. It didn't hurt, but I figured there were more slaps to come.

I'm not really into a lot of pain, light slaps, using your body physically, but Peter had some other plans. He would fuck my face roughly, one hand firmly on the back of my head, and then from time to time, he would slap me, a little harder each time. Then he pissed me off by spitting in my face. I spit right back at him letting him know that while I'm submissive, there are things I won't put up with. He started choking me with one hand while slapping my face with the other. He wasn't being overly rough, but he was trying to let me know that he was in charge.

He spit on my face again and I pushed him off of me. Now we were both pissed and I told him to turn off the camera. Peter turned off the camera and I told him I was ok with a little rough stuff, but that if he spit on me again, he would be walking funny for a long time. He nodded, apologized, and turned the camera back on, and started fucking my face again while slapping me from time to time. He told me to lick his balls which I hungrily did; sucking first the left one then the right one as he quickly stroked his cock.

He started yelling in French which was my signal that he was about to cum. He started aiming his cum towards my mouth, and then slammed his cock into my throat as I swallowed his creamy reward. He held my head tight as he shivered and shaked and kept yelling in French, it was pretty intense. When he was done he checked to see if I swallowed and was happy that I did. He stroked my face and then hugged me and started kissing my face.

The door to the bedroom opened and three big naked men came walking in. I figured it was show time and I was the main attraction. They were all French, imagine that, and different ages. David was younger, mid 20's decent body with a nice 8" cock. Alan was a little older, late 30's, a little bit of a tummy but not bad. Phil was in his 50's, not bad for his age but had a beer belly. None of the guys were small cock wise and pretty thick.

David grabbed the back of my head and started working his cock into my open mouth. Phil went to my pussy and started expertly eating me; Alan sat on the huge bed and watched. David was a bit surprised as he started working his cock deeper into my mouth and was not finding any resistance as he buried his cock all the way in. When he pulled back, I got a nice stinging slap on my cheek and just kept sucking. I wasn't going to give these guys any satisfaction even if the slap hurt.

David was fucking my face and would slap me from time to time, not too rough, but hard enough to let me know he was there. Phil then started fucking my pussy, slamming in and out as David started fucking my face hard at the same time.

David pulled out and Alan came over to replace him. He grabbed my chin and with his other hand, gave my cheek a stinging blow with an evil look on his face. He slapped me again and then buried his cock into my mouth as I sucked for all I was worth.

Phil pulled out of my pussy and David turned me onto my knees and started fucking me hard doggy style, slapping my ass hard as he slammed away at my dripping pussy. Phil replaced Alan and placed one hand on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. From time to time he would give me a slap to my face which was beginning to hurt a bit.

I figured these guys were testing me, to see how far they could get and how much I could take. I had news for them, I could handle anything they gave me and I was going to prove it to them.

Alan took David's place fucking me hard in doggy style and also enjoyed slapping my ass although he hit me a little harder. Phil was pumping my mouth fast and hard, slapping me from time to time. This went on for about 10 more minutes, the guys switching places and getting physical with me. I was still fresh and ready for anything they had in store for me.

David pulled me away from Alan and laid on his back on the bed. I mounted him and slowly slid my pussy onto his cock. His eyes closed as I know most guys I've been with love the feeling of a tight wet pussy slowly sliding down on a hard cock. David slapped my face and started pumping hard into me and Phil placed his cock near my face and he even allowed me to suck his cock at my pace. Phil's eyes were closed, he allowed himself to enjoy my specialty, sucking cock.

I felt another body on the bed and I knew what was next. I felt the tip of a cock at my ass which was not lubed. I felt the cock go straight in balls deep, and then he started fucking me hard which caused me to start moaning loudly. I was in heaven having all three holes filled by men who knew how to use their cocks. I was getting spanked on my ass and the voice I heard calling me a fucking bitch was not Alan's, it was Peter fucking my ass hard.

The men had quite a rhythm going, slamming in and out at the same time and even Phil started fucking my face hard. Peter started screaming in French and started slapping my ass hard as he filled my rectum up with cream. After he was finished, Alan jumped right in fucking my ass hard. He was really giving it to me and smacking my ass hard, I'm sure my butt was beet red.

Alan pulled me by my hair off of David and gave me the hardest slaps of the night, hitting my right cheek and then my left. He then got in my face and started yelling at me in French. He then started choking me and slapping me at the same time. I wasn't enjoying this part, but I just smiled and muttered out, "is that all you boys got?" Alan's eyes got big and his hand got tighter around my throat, his slaps were a little firmer, but I just kept smiling.

Phil was now on his back and Alan pushed me on top of him. I straddled Phil's cock and started bouncing up and down as David pushed his cock straight into my ass as he fucked me as hard as he could. They fucked me hard for 5 minutes straight, these guys had stamina and it felt great. David pulled his cock out of my ass and Phil removed his cock from my pussy. He then stuck his cock in my ass from underneath and started pumping into me good. David came over and stuck his cock in my face and I started sucking his cock. I could taste the musk from my ass on his cock, it tasted good.