Casting - Wonder Woman - Tape 04

Story Info
Tape #4 - Kaley Cuoco.
3.2k words
4.36
21.1k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers

All characters are (of course) over 18. This is fantasy, fantasy is legal.

I apologise for the long silence, I hope to return to more regular posting. I hope you'll like this new instalment.

***

Tape #4 - Kaley Cuoco

Birth: November 30, 1985

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126 lbs

Breast size: 32C

Qualification:

Getting the job of casting director on Wonder Woman was the best thing that ever happened to me. It wasn't my skills that got me that gig, though, it was a big help from one of my dearest friends, who works as an exec at Warner Bros.

The casting call suggested that the actresses for the role should be 'tall, brunette, athletic and exotic'. That fact didn't stop me auditioning several women that didn't fit the description, however, they were perfect in their own way.

The next to audition was an American actress Kaley Cuoco known mostly from her role of Penny on 'The Big Bang Theory'. From watching her talk and the fact that she hasn't had many acting gigs despite the enormous success of the show, I suspected she wasn't a very good actress. Though, I thought, a good casting director has to think outside the box and she was so hot.

Surprisingly, she wore black yoga pants and a neon-pink sports bra, her erect nipples poking through, the outfit was completed by tall stilettos in the same colour as her bra. At first, I thought it to be a very bold (and a little bit lazy) choice but the longer I watched her sitting opposite me the more I understood it to be a very well calculated move.

The first half-hour was dedicated to her reading a couple of lines. It didn't take long for me to see how bad of an actress she was. But only good for me. It means she had to fuck her way to every single one of her roles and was very good at it.

After that came the interview part. She was supposed to give her thoughts on why she might be the perfect fit for the role. She was very aware of what her strengths and weaknesses were. I didn't even have to ask the question. She was a true pro.

She stood up. "I know I'm not the best actress, but I certainly try my best." She said as she hooked her thumbs under her waistband.

She gave me a good view of her tits and turned her ass to me, pushing the leggings down slowly, inch by inch and revealing a black G-string. She left her leggings there just below her toned ass cheeks, the waistband holding it up.

"I'm very very friendly and I'm always down for any fun." She continued and gave her exposed cheek a good spank. "Like a blowbang for the entire crew." She added with a naughty smile.

"I'm very skilled with my mouth, you know. I've had quite some training." She said and slowly slid two fingers into her mouth, giving me a swift display of her skills.

She lowered her hands back down and slapped her ass once more and jiggled it, the sight was hypnotic. "But also... I'm not at all scared to try new things." She said and parted her cheeks revealing something sparkly - the top of a buttplug.

"Wow." I muttered under my breath and she smiled. I gave the right reaction.

She continued pushing her leggings down more quickly now, exposing her perfect legs. The pants pooled around her ankles, but she didn't kick off her shoes to take off her leggings completely.

Instead, she sat down into the armchair behind her. I admit I was a bit puzzled but not for long. She lifted her legs in the air and put them behind her head, the leggings helping her keep them there.

"Come over here and help me, would you?" She begged. I knelt before her in a heartbeat. I couldn't wait.

She tapped the top of the buttplug and I knew what she wanted. I pushed the thin string aside and slowly pulled on the thing, taking it out to the point where it started to get wider. Then I let it slip back in. She moaned. I repeated it several times, her moans starting to become restless.

I pulled the plug further out the next time, it was longer than I expected, wider too - what a good slut she was. I pushed it back in but not all the way. Out and in, in and out, I fucked her tight hole, always keeping her stretched by the wide part of the plug. She moaned and moaned with her eyes rolled back into her head.

The last time I pushed the buttplug all the way and swiftly pulled it out making her gasp loudly.

"Let me taste myself." She said between moans and took it from me, immediately taking it in her mouth, leaving only the base outside.

She sucked on it and enjoyed it loudly for a moment. When she was done with it she pulled the plug from between her puckered lips with a soft 'POP'.

"Mmmm, so good. Wanna taste?" She asked and I nodded eagerly. She handed me the buttplug and I inserted it back in. I fucked her with it for another moment and took it out. I licked it like a Kaley-flavored lollipop.

"You do taste amazing." I said and she giggled. "Let me taste some more." She begged.

"In a moment." I replied and plugged her back up.

I unhooked her leggings from behind her head and her legs came down. She looked at me tentatively and I pointed at the bulge in my pants. She grinned.

She undid my pants skillfully and in a flash, I stood there with my lower half completely naked, my hard dick waiting for her.

She slid off the armchair to kneel before me, her mouth perfectly levelled with my cock. She opened up just a little and stuck out her tongue and took me slowly into her mouth.

Pleasure soared through my body as she sucked in her cheeks, gently squeezing my dick and continued pushing herself onto it.

When I was finally balls deep, she held steady, only her tongue darting along the bottom side of my dick. Then just as she took me in, she slowly slid off me and let my cock out with another 'POP'. She grinned up at me, her eyes hungry for more.

Her hands came up and caressed the backs of my thighs before pulling me closer. Her mouth once again tight around me as she maintained the technic but varied the depth and speed.

I couldn't help but let out several loud moans which seemed to please her. Both of her hands moved from my ass, one to her pussy, she started rubbing herself through the thin fabric of her G-string; with the other, she grabbed my balls and began gently caressing them.

She focused her sucking on the head of my dick and I had to fight hard not to cum, then all of a sudden 'POP' she let me go and sat back on her heels. She looked up at me with her beautiful great eyes, her hair a bit of a mess.

She smacked her lips before she spoke, tasting my precum. "Now let's fuck my tight asshole with that big dick of yours."

She stood up unbuttoning my shirt on her way. She was almost eye-to-eye with me. She tore the shirt off me leaving me bare naked. "Now me." She said as she finally took off her sports bra, freeing her ample tits.

My hands shot up before I could think, and I started kneading her breasts, paying extra attention to her hard nipples.

She wasn't done undressing. Her heels made a dull thud as she kicked them off and her leggings, all this time around her ankles, finally dropped to the ground as she stepped out of them, leaving the G-string her only piece of clothing. Now without the added inches, she had to look up at me.

She led me backwards towards my desk, my hands never leaving her tits. She stopped right as I felt the warm wood of the table touching my backside.

She turned around, giving me a great view of that ass and gave it a few jiggles, which made me want to slap it. I did. She squealed.

She pulled down her thong, bending at the waist to do so and giving me the perfect view, her plugged asshole and her dripping wet pussy. She stayed that way for a moment, teasing me. Grabbing the panties, she came back up and turned back to me.

My mouth was slightly open from the beautiful sight.

She crumpled up the panties in her hand and stuffed the tiny ball of fabric into my mouth.

"How do I taste?" She asked. She tasted like heaven.

We turned around with her facing the table and me facing her back. My hands gently slapping her ass cheeks.

She climbed up onto the table and stuck out her butt at me. I was about to reach up and pull out her buttplug but she was quicker. She pulled it out slowly enjoying the sensation of being stretched.

She looked back at me, her face looking so innocent, she was even biting her lower lip but her eyes screamed mischief. "Will you be gentle? I'm still a virgin... there." She said and I shrugged.

Being the brilliant fuckslut she is she changed into a better position on the table. She spread her legs until she was laying there in a perfect split along the edge of the table.

"Wow." I mumbled and realised I still had her panties in my mouth. 'They are going into my collection.' I thought and set them aside.

I pressed my index finger to her asshole to try out how lubed up she was. I pushed harder and slid in without resistance, she came prepared well. I pushed in two fingers after that, making her moan.

"Use my hole." She pleaded and finally put the buttplug in her mouth.

"Gladly." I replied and pushed the head of my dick in. A deep moan escaped her mouth and I saw a hint of a wince. I waited for her to get used to my girth, but she turned her head back at me and gave a little wink of approval.

I grabbed her by the waist and started pushing my entire length into her ass. Her hands gripped the opposite edge of the table.

CLUNK! The buttplug fell from her mouth and onto the wood. "OH. MY. GOD." She gasped when my balls finally touched her pussy.

"I'm so stretched out!" She exclaimed. "It hurts so good!"

She shook her ass a little as I kept my dick buried balls deep in her. I pulled out and thrust in hard. She squealed and moaned. "So goood!" She let out. I fucked her hole slowly with long strokes, pulling almost entirely out and thrusting back in up to the hilt.

She yelped every time I drove my dick into her, her asshole gripping me tightly. I pulled out completely and admired her gaping hole. I bent down and licked it, plunging my tongue as far as I could. She moaned and shuddered with pleasure.

I finished eating her ass and gave her a good slap. I lined my dick with her pulsating asshole, grabbed her firmly by the hips and thrust in while pulling her closer to me. She gave one long loud yelp.

"Oh fuck!" She let out before her head went limp and her body began shuddering, overtaken by a massive orgasm. She gasped and squealed. Juices were flowing out of her pussy, forming a puddle on the tabletop. Her hand slipped under her and to her clit and she began rubbing herself furiously, nearing another orgasm.

I stopped her hand. "Not so quickly."

I took her in my arms and carried her back to the armchair where I sat down with her in my lap, my dick again deep in her ass. She put her feet up on my knees and immediately started fucking herself on me, but I had an even better idea.

I slid my arms under her bent legs and brought her knees next to both sides of her head, clasping my hands behind it.

When in the position, she helped me guide my dick back into her tight hole and I rammed it in, making her scream out in pleasure.

"You're fucking me so deep." She exclaimed between screams.

Her pussy was overflowing with juices which dripped on my dick and lubed it up.

I set a fast pace and loud and wet slapping sounds filled the room. She was wetter every second. "Oh shit!" and "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" She screamed but that was all she could muster.

Her ass was gripping me tighter and tighter as she was on the brink of her second orgasm. Her voice broke and her screams turned into incomprehensible moans and grunts.

I sped up. She was like a ragdoll in my arms.

Suddenly, she tensed up and began shaking slightly with her second and more powerful orgasm.

I let go of her legs which dropped to the ground. Her body lay across mine as spasms of pleasure run through her body. I didn't stop thrusting. I was still pushing my dick into her tight asshole which made her orgasm that longer.

Slowly she calmed down and her whole body went limp. I let her slide down onto the ground before me. She sat there for a moment, her breath heavy and a puddle of her juices forming on the floor.

She turned to me, her face flushed and drenched in sweat. Her eyes landed on my dick, still rock hard and glistening with her juices.

"Let me taste myself." She breathed and grabbed my dick. She didn't lose time with her technic anymore. She ran her tongue all around my length making sure to lick every spot, then she moved her attention to my balls sucking each of them individually into her mouth and playing with them with her tongue, enjoying it loudly.

When she was done tasting herself off me, she looked up, spent but very happy.

"Get up, you're getting a reward." She said.

I scrambled to my feet and she climbed on my former spot, but not before licking the wet spot from her juices. "Yummy."

She sat into the armchair and slumped down quite a bit. "Come fuck my face, would you?"

She didn't have to say that twice. Carefully, I knelt over her torso. She stuck out her tongue and licked the dripping precum from my dick. She smacked her lips. "Fuck my face like you fucked my little asshole." She said and opened her mouth wide.

I placed my hands onto the back of the chair and pushed myself into her mouth. She put her hands on my hips to steer me a little.

I went faster and deeper. Her saliva dripped down into her chest as she took my dick in her throat like a pro. She was moving me in and out even faster than I intended to go. Her throat was letting out loud gurgling noises. She was so hot. Her lips tightened around my dick, her mouth a nice tight hole. I knew I wasn't far from cumming.

She pushed me deeper and pulled me out further. Suddenly, my balls were slapping into her chin. She was making me fuck her very hard, slamming me into her face.

Her face was a mess and her tits were glistening with pools of her saliva, she scooped some of it with her hand and cupped my balls with that hand, massaging them. This sent me over the edge.

"I'm gonna - " but I didn't even finish the sentence.

She pulled me all the way in, and I shot the first rope of cum into her throat. She gulped it down and pushed me out a bit. I shot another five, six, seven ropes into her mouth, filling it nicely.

She sucked on the tip of my dick for a couple more moments, getting every last drop of cum out and making me shudder with more pleasure. She swirled her tongue in her mouth full of cum and teased my tip. Then with a muffled 'POP' let me go.

She smiled at me; her mouth still filled with my cum. She cocked her head back and showed me. I came a lot. She played with the load in her mouth, stirring it with her tongue and making bubbles. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed, but not all of it.

She opened her mouth again and showed me a smaller puddle. She played with it some more. She let it run down her chin before slurping it back in. At last, she let it run all the way down between her tits where it mixed with her saliva.

"You taste yummy too." She said still savouring the taste.

She ran her finger through the puddle on her chest and started smearing it all over her tits. All covered they shined. She licked her finger and got up.

"I'll wear this home." She said.

She walked to my desk and grabbed my phone. "Want a couple of pictures?" She asked with a naughty tone. I nodded. She handed me the phone and began posing for me. She pushed her glistening tits together I snapped a picture. She turned around a shook her ass, I snapped a picture. She pulled her cheeks apart and realised something: "Wait."

She bent down under the desk (I snapped a picture). She picked up the buttplug. I snapped another two pics of her inserting the buttplug in and then licking it after, with an expression of pure bliss on her face.

She put the plug back inside of her and climbed up onto the table to pose for my last picture. She laid on her back, the buttplug shinning in the right light and her hand opening up the lips of her wet pussy.

Her pussy!

"You didn't let me fuck your pussy!" I exclaimed and snapped another picture.

She got off the table and walked back over to me. She kissed me on my lips for the first time. "I know, she's for the call-back." She breathed into my mouth and reached back, pulled out her buttplug and pushed it into my mouth.

She walked over to the pile of her clothes and bent over at the waist giving me last view of all her perfect holes. She took only her shoes and handbag and left.

"Bye, bye." She said on her way out. "See you again... soon."

'Yeah.' I thought.

-End of Tape #4-

Next time: Chloe Grace Moretz

*****

- I intend for this to be a long running series. Please write your likes and dislikes down in the comment section or send me feedback (please try being constructive).

- If you have an idea for actress you'd like to read about, write her into comments too + write all the nasty stuff you'd love to read your favourite celeb do.

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers