Castle Mroczna - Second Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet the deep, swift oral applied to his cock was the most intense thing of all. She did her best to curl her tongue around his girth, to wrap it around either side as her lips constantly slid up and down his length. Every now and then she paused, if only to aggressively suck on his glans with lurid smacking, tongue lashing his sensitive helm and lapping up fresh secretions of precum.

He could already feel a third climax on its way. He'd barely had any time to recover from the first two, and now he was being made to lose control already.

Part of him wanted to cry. This was too much, too horrible, and yet the pleasure was like nothing else he'd ever experienced before. He bucked weakly into her mouth, feeling her lips gliding slickly and luridly upon his shaft. For her aggression, her fellatio was unparalleled.

Then she paused again, only this time her attention was upon his testicles, which she proceeded to hungrily take inside her mouth, suckling on the orbs like tasty treats, tugging on the sacks. Oleg groaned, his slick cock throbbing against the side of her face, though his sounds of protest and pleasure were muffled by her crotch, still rolling and grinding against his mouth.

Her tongue juggled his orbs, tasting each in turn, taking them deeper into her mouth, Oleg wincing when he felt the tips of her fangs just barely graze along his sensitive skin.

He feared losing his jewels, but the vampire seemed careful, only using her teeth to tease his scrotum, not threatening to pierce it, despite how hungrily she was suckling and licking his balls.

She then popped them free of her mouth to once more take his manhood deep into her throat, the walls of her gullet closing around his glans with each lusty gulp, adding to the sensations.

The pressure was building in his loins. There would not be any resistance to this next climax. He just didn't have the strength. She'd taken it from him.

She seemed to know it was close, manic sounds of eagerness vibrating around his girth, the vampire picking up the pace of her fellatio. His cock throbbed needily... and before long, he was releasing his third load straight down her throat, the vampire forcing her lips firmly to his root and trapping his penis in her gullet, the walls rippling wondrously about his cock as she swallowed every string he gave.

Time almost seemed to stretch as she went still, resting her pussy upon his mouth, his face utterly stained and soaked in her arousal.

Respite only came a few moments later when she finally popped free of his cock, a gasp leaving her mouth, delighted and perhaps a little crazed.

She sighed, and then giggled lowly.

"You have such life, intruz~ You will be a fun one to toy with~"

"P-Please... enough..." he murmured pleadingly into her crotch. She only laughed, and lifted herself up, only so she could turn herself around and lay against him, cupping the sides of his face in her hands.

Her yellow eyes were mesmerising. He'd not actually had a chance to see her face yet, but she was truly beautiful, but her expression, despite its lust, was crazed and gleeful, like a maddened predator.

"I've not had enough~ I am not satisfied... but fear not, I will treat you to all of our courtesies... and soon you will want nothing else~"

He didn't even have a chance to respond before she lunged into his neck, biting down once more, and drinking with greater fervour than before.

Oleg cried out, the pleasure far more intense than the first times she'd drank from him. And his cock responded in kind, already throbbing and his loins churning with a fourth orgasm.

He squirmed weakly, and began letting out choked gasps, struggling to stay conscious. After all he had endured, he was now simply too weak. He couldn't take what he was feeling, and it felt like his very life was being drawn out of him.

His eyelids began to narrow, and his vision began to darken around the edges, all he could see being the soft black of her straight hair, slowly blending into the darkness of his fading consciousness, until he was sent into oblivion with one last, weak orgasm, hot cum sputtering from his tortured cock...

---

Oleg wheezed himself awake once consciousness returned to him. He was groggy, and exhausted, but alive.

He wasn't sure that was a good thing, and when his vision cleared up and he found himself within a cell, he was even less optimistic about his predicament.

He wasn't sure where it was in the castle. There was a window at the back wall letting moonlight filter through, along with several sconces mounted to the walls with candles providing additional light.

For a cell, it was furnished somewhat nicely; the bed was soft and warm, even in his nudity, and a finely crafted table sat in the middle, a pitcher of water and a bowl of fresh fruit sat on it.

But, it was still a cell, evidenced by the iron bars at the opposite end of the space and the ring brackets mounted to the walls for chains and shackles.

Not that he would need to be restrained for any true reason; he was still exhausted from his rape, and the feasting upon his blood that occurred.

He groaned and rubbed both sides of his neck where the vampire had sunk her fangs into him, feasting upon him like prey.

He slumped forward a bit and buried his head in his hands as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Should've listened to Samson..." he mumbled. "Should have stayed away."

He thought about his friends. He wondered if they were still alive. If Jasmine had survived when she shouted at them to run.

Perhaps, they were being subjected to the same treatment he had endured, toyed with and subjected to supernatural ecstasies they couldn't possibly fight.

Just thinking about it made his abused cock stir, and he groaned dejectedly, looking down at his junk. He was nude, of course, and at some point, had what little pubic hair he had shaved off, leaving him bare down between his legs.

He could only imagine why... and he wouldn't have to ponder for long when he heard an all too familiar and unnerving chuckling.

He shot to his feet, heart racing as he spied the black smoke swirling through the iron bars from the corridor beyond. It swirled in a vortex, until it coalesced into the terrible, nude figure of the dark-haired vampire from before.

His heart began to race, and his blood chilled. She licked her lips with a lusty hunger, and took several steps towards him.

"Stay back!" he warned with a shaky tone.

"Oh, you foolish intruz~" she crooned. "There is no escape from House Mroczna. Only embrace~ Only service in bliss~"

She cackled softly as she reached out to grasp his hands, holding them above his head. He tried to fight but her strength was superhuman.

"Let go!" he demanded, but this only amused her. Again, she was moving quickly, she didn't seem to have any patience... and that did not bode well for him.

"Not until I have satisfied myself... I missed the chance to take your life essence into me more intimately, intruz~ I won't miss it this time~"

"Get away from me, you monst—aahh!..."

He tried to cry out, but she suddenly released his hands to push herself against him, wrapping one arm around his waist and the other around the back of his head. He tried to claw her off, grabbing at her shoulders and her waist... but again, it was fruitless. She crooned manically, and then lunged into the crook of his neck. And soon enough, he felt those fangs once more sinking into his flesh. The brief pang of pain, and the abnormal euphoria that followed, weakening him and spurring life into his penis... it was too familiar to him now.

A low groan left him, shuddering and shaky. He felt weak at the knees, and his fruitlessly clawing limbs soon brushed uselessly against the vampire's body as his strength ebbed. She tugged on his neck with every sip she made, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

It was so easy for her to just take him, to outmatch him and do what she wished to him.

She started pushing him backwards, until he toppled over onto the bed, and her atop of him, once again hooking her legs around his and pinning him down, moving her arms to grasp his wrists and pin them above his head.

Only then did she release his neck, a droplet of blood falling from one of her fangs and splattering upon his cheek. She grinned, her smile stained red from her drink, before leaning in to run her tongue along the spot of blood on Oleg's face. He groaned weakly at this, and whimpered when her lick turned into slow tasting and kissing of his face, the vampire drawing her lips together against his skin in different places, nibbling on his jawline, even suckling on his earlobe.

As she was teasing his head with her mouth, she proceeded to torment his cock, which had been slotted up between her glutes, twitching against her rump cheeks which she lecherously rubbed against his manhood. After a few moments, she let her hips rise, and proceeded to sandwich his cock between his gut, and her pussy, labia wrapping around the sides of his member and staining it in a fresh layer of fluids.

Her arousal was intense, he didn't think he'd ever been with a woman this wet before.

Her lips smacked against one of his temples as she continued to tease him with her lips, making him groan in despair, and prompting her to giggle.

But, as always, her patience seemed to be short; before long, she was raising her hips again and letting his member rise to meet her pussy, labia 'kissing' his glans. She felt surprisingly warm, and fluids of arousal trickled down his cock constantly, wetting it in preparation for what came next, only a few more moments of teasing gyrations before she dropped down and took his dick to the hilt.

A loud moan was ripped from him, tinged with despair and shock at being violated by this monster... but her tightly squeezing walls felt so good, and the shuddering croon of ecstasy from her was terribly pleasing to the ears.

She slumped against him, murmuring softly and sounding a little giddy, but it didn't take long before she was energised again, lifting herself away, breasts jiggling above him and her face twisting with a salacious, hungry grin, that mania always present.

Soon she began to move, rolling her hips and rising and falling upon his cock, her back undulating and bending as she moved, biting her lower lip as pleasure filled her.

"Niesamowita przyjemność~!" she exclaimed, a tongue he only partially recognised. She was enjoying himself, and Oleg... he couldn't help feeling the pleasure that so strongly filled him, toes curling and another moan ripping from his mouth as she began to pick up the pace, smacking her crotch upon his, the wet slapping filling the cell. Any chill he felt before was gone now, the warmth of this affair filling him.

She changed up her technique constantly, sometimes a rolling rocking grinding against his crotch, sometimes a twisting gyration, shifting from side to side, or riding only the top half of his member, but all the same she returned to taking his length as deep as possible, bouncing upon his member with an insatiable need.

The pressure was building inside of his loins once more, he was going to give her yet another load. This monster had wrung so much from him, it was obscene.

Maybe she would fuck him to death at this rate. What hope did he have, when her bites inflicted such weakness, and such ecstasy... and when her hunger for lust was so intense.

He let out another enduring moan, but this time, he was silenced with a firm, assertive kiss from the vampire, who murmured and gasped with that same intense need, twisting her lips upon his and wrestling his tongue with hers, the slick muscle writhing about in his mouth like a cut snake.

She was picking up speed, and the sounds leaving her grew more erratic, more strained. She was starting to shiver as well, a sure enough sign that she was nearing an orgasm of her own. It was surreal, in a way, given that she had drawn so many from him without even having one of her own.

No wonder she hadn't been satisfied.

Now, she was making sure she would get it, moving even faster, slapping her hips down hard upon his crotch to the point the bed was starting to shake.

Her kiss deepened, grew more aggressive, Oleg's eyes rolling up a little from the intensity.

And then, neither could take it anymore; she slammed her hips down upon his groin, her walls spasming violently around his cock and drowning it in fluids, this sudden surge of stimulation driving him over the edge himself. Their moans mixed together in the kiss, and he bucked up weakly, as she shuddered against his body.

Each rope of seed was shot deep into her body, hardly a drop spilling out past her labia. She was taking all of it.

She pushed her hips down firmly against his crotch repeatedly, trying to take everything, until, finally, she calmed down and relaxed atop of him, and he slumped against the bed, drained of energy and exhausted.

Her lips pulled away from his, a soft sigh leaving her as she let go of his wrists and brought them to his head, cupping his cheeks and forcing him to look into her yellow eyes.

He was panting after that, but she was already recovered.

She giggled with that characteristic instability that filled him with unease.

"I think I am going to enjoy you, intruz, when you have become one with us~"

She giggled again, and she looked as though she were about to start moving again, when another voice chastised her softly.

"Now now, Kalina, you mustn't break him~"

The vampire, Kalina, looked over her shoulder, loosening her grip on Oleg's head, allowing him to see for himself.

There was another, garbed as Kalina had been, in a black dress with a dark veil, the lower half of her pale face visible, mouth twisted in an amused grin.

"Awww, but Aniela, he makes such cute noises~ I can't get enough of him~" Kalina said.

Aniela shook her head, leaning her back against the bars to the cell, having entered without a noise.

"You will run him ragged, łakomczuch," Aniela warned with a hint of amusement. "Mother has... other plans for him~"

"I see... how fun~" Kalina acknowledged, before turning her attention back to Oleg with a devious grin.

"You will love our family, little intruz~ I look forward to it~"

She giggled deviously, and Aniela let out a low laugh, as a feeling of cold terror filled Oleg, realising that his fate was sealed, but his doom was going to be far more prolonged and... different, to anything he could've imagined.

12