Castle Mroczna - The Eldest Daughter

Story Info
Jasmine falls prey to one of the three Daughters.
7.5k words
4.53
8.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castle Mroczna - The Eldest Daughter

Jasmine was filled with dread.

"Run!" she shouted to her friends, though she couldn't see them if she tried; the smoke that seemed to be alive was all over them, swirling around them, pushing her around like it had force and presence.

Yet she opted to try and buy time for her friends, attempting to stand her ground, squaring her stance and raising her hands, ready for a fight... if there was any way to fight smoke, that was.

And all the while, that wicked cackling seemed to surround her, several different voices all expressing their cruel glee through laughter.

Jasmine heard footsteps thumping on the floor, going off in all different directions.

She hoped it was her friends making a break for it.

Then the different cackling voices seemed to split off, no doubt to give chase, save one that remained swirling around Jasmine.

It could push her around, disorientate her, give her difficulty breathing, but it seemed limited in what it could reasonably do. She couldn't fight it, but it couldn't hurt her.

So she thought. She decided to push such assumptions aside. Maybe it was just... playing with her. Toying with her. The wicked laughter suggested as much.

Then, however, the swirling smoke danced away from Jasmine, finally allowing her to see her surroundings clearly; she was still near the door they'd been trying to unlock, to no avail, when they came under attack.

Her friends were gone, either whisked away or making their escape.

She hoped it was the latter, but she herself wasn't going to run.

She watched as the smoke began twisting like a vortex a few feet in front of her, touching down on the ground... and from it emerged the figure of a cloaked woman, the smoke seemingly being absorbed into her, forming her, a few tiny wisps dissipating into nothing as the apparent transformation ended.

The woman was only a bit shorter than Jasmine was, and deeply concealed behind a black but ornate coat, silken gloves and a dark veil that hid her face.

What was exposed was her mouth and lower jaw, twisting into a wicked grin and revealing a set of sharp fangs for canines. The woman had plush but dark red lips, contrasting with her pale skin. Hanging from her neck, over the front of her cloak was a necklace, bearing the seal of House Mroczna, along with a few other smaller, secondary symbols and trinkets.

Jasmine realised it was one of the dark-clad women from the portrait.

She raised her hands, ready for a fight, but this only seemed to amuse the unreal woman before her.

"A brave 'intruz'?" the woman remarked with both some amount of surprise and amusement. "Standing to fight~"

Jasmine didn't answer, she wasn't prepared to give the demon woman any sort of banter. She feared this woman, and dared not give it any edge. She simply grit her teeth and waited for the first move.

The cloaked woman took a step forward, laughing with a manic edge to her voice, she did not seem at all threatened by Jasmine's defiance.

"You can't win," she said. "No thief enters the castle without penance paid~"

Jasmine growled, biting back any remark as she readied herself as the woman continued to slowly and casually step forward.

'Breathe, Jasmine,' she told herself. 'Stand fast.'

The cloaked woman stopped, and eyed Jasmine up and down. Then she licked her lips in a most provocative manner, somewhere between lusty and hungry. To Jasmine, it passed for crazed.

"Ah, but fate has brought us such delectable scoundrels this day! Mother and Sisters will be pleased~"

Jasmine had enough; letting out a shout, she lunged at the woman, taking a fierce swing right at their head.

The woman disintegrated into smoke immediately, vanishing in a burst of black haze that Jasmine stumbled through, her fist connecting with nothing.

She quickly got her feet steady, looking around in panic, eyes wide.

She didn't know where this wretched thing was going to come from... or even if she could hurt it.

There was the tiniest of sounds behind her, and there was no time for Jasmine to react, only turning her head just a little before the terrible woman, having reformed behind her, took hold, wrapping one arm around Jasmine's waist and the other up around her chest, firm enough to push Jasmine's clothes into her cleavage, along with the woman's arm, as their hand gripped Jasmine's neck.

She tried to struggle, to break free, but it was an ultimately futile attempt; the smoke woman was terribly strong, far stronger than her slim frame would've suggested.

"You... release me!" Jasmine growled, still struggling all the same, even as she felt the woman's nails carefully angle against the skin of her neck, having discarded the gloves at some point in bursting into smoke.

"My sisters may love a good hunt, but I, as the eldest, must set a good example for them and Mother~ To be quick, decisive~"

Jasmine attempted to kick backwards into the woman's legs, hoping to unsteady her, but that just gave them the opportunity to seize Jasmine's leg and further restrain her.

The woman giggled wickedly, clearly enjoying Jasmine's futile efforts to free herself... then things took a strange and distressing turn when the woman leaned up a little... and took a deep scent up Jasmine's neck.

It chilled Jasmine's blood and made her shiver in fear, feeling violated and exposed. Made worse by the woman's almost drunken giggle as she savoured the aroma.

"Mmm... you smell... delicious~" she said, words devolving into another manic cackle, though now it had a salacious edge to it.

Jasmine began to struggle again, shouting and desperately attempting to break free of this terrible situation, but the demon woman was too strong.

"Hehe, yes, struggle, warm your blood for me~" they remarked, and it only fuelled Jasmine's terror as the hand to her neck shifted upwards in order to grip her chin, allowing the demonic female to tilt it to one side, despite Jasmine's best attempts at breaking free.

Jasmine wasn't used to being the weak one. She wasn't used to being so outclassed, especially from one whose frame was as slender as this monster's.

She felt the woman's breath against her exposed neck, their mouth terribly close, enough that sometimes those soft lips brushed against her.

"A taste... no, a feast~" the woman crooned almost at a whisper, brushing her lips against Jasmine's neck. Jasmine shuddered and whimpered at this invasive touch, especially when she felt a wet tongue slowly and firmly roll across her neck. It made her tingle strangely, but she was still full of fear.

Then came the wet kisses, the terrible woman seemingly showing some sort of perverse affection towards Jasmine, even as the heavier set woman continued to struggle, desperately trying to angle her arms backwards so she could force her assailant off her, but they were just too strong.

And then came the bite.

It was so sudden, so unexpected, it knocked the breath out of Jasmine with a surprised gasp. She didn't even register the pain. And nor did she have a chance to register it, fading quickly and replaced by a strange feeling that began to radiate throughout her body, warming her, tingling her nerves, filling her head with arousal, all when the apparently vampiric woman began to suck and sip Jasmine's blood.

Her struggling weakened at that point, immediately sapped of strength as soon as the vampire began to feed. Fighting through the strange aroused haze that was settling over Jasmine, she recalled the legends. So they were true, a handful of them at least, the fell spirits that dwelt in this castle were vampires, blood drinkers.

None of the ones she could recall mentioned such... reactions. She felt hot in her loins, growing wet in her pants. She tried to control herself, rubbing her thighs together, but it was impossible to stifle a moan that practically creaked out of her mouth.

This seemed to please the vampire, who murmured in delight, soft, thrumming vibrations transferring from their lips into Jasmine's neck.

She let out a shaky whine, her struggles now meek and hopeless as the vampire fed on more of her blood, further deepening the weakness she felt and the arousal that came with it, unnatural and all encompassing.

She felt the vampire slide their hand down her body until it came to the bottom of her attire, and then it slipped beneath, a cool hand grazing along her toned abdomen, Jasmine's diaphragm flinching from the touch, fingertips grazing along the grooves of her muscles, not too developed but not too faint either.

She couldn't help the reflexive flinches of her gut as the vampire made the involuntary embrace all the more intimate, exploring Jasmine's body with a lecherous touch, all as she had to listen to their soft slurps and sips as Jasmine's blood was gradually siphoned away. She wondered if this was how she was going to die, some feast and toy for a lecherous vampire, all in one.

But, the feeding came to a stop with a soft pop and gasp from the vampire, murmuring and quietly smacking her lips, savouring her meal.

"Delicious... your blood is so rich~" she remarked. "I must have more~"

"Please..." Jasmine whimpered. "Let me go, or finish me..."

"Finish you~? Oh, my sweet morsel," the vampire said with a lusty, wicked tone. "I've no intention of killing you, intruz... I wouldn't waste such a delight~"

Jasmine didn't know what she meant by this, but she was too weak to resist when the Vampire moved around to her front, slowly lowering Jasmine to the carpeted floor. She was still so terribly aroused, juices staining her underwear, her nipples starting to chafe against her normally comfortable attire now that they were erecting.

The vampire stood before Jasmine, looking down at the athletic woman's form with an appreciative look on her face, twisted by that enthusiastic mania, which unnerved the weakened and helpless Jasmine.

"Let's get these off you~" she crooned, bending over to grasp Jasmine's pants, and without any meaningful resistance, pulled the thick, warm attire off her lower body along with her boots, exposing her smooth, muscular legs and underwear, wet with the unnatural arousal the bite had instilled in her.

She tried to close her legs together, but Jasmine couldn't stop the vampire crouching and spreading them open a little.

"You will make wonderful fresh blood~" the vampire crooned as she reached out to caress one of Jasmine's thighs, skin starting to prickle with goosebumps now that her warm pants were gone and her legs were exposed to the modestly chill air within the castle. Though the heat of her unnatural arousal was doing well to thwart the cold...

She gasped, even simple touches from the vampire surprisingly stimulating to her, flinching reflexively.

"So warm..." the vampire crooned, moving a tracing finger to Jasmine's groin, turning it around to brush the knuckle side across her slit through her undergarments, eliciting another flinch from her. She tried to roll over, to get away, but the vampire simply pressed a hand to Jasmine's belly and pushed her down.

"Tsk tsk, so rude," the devious monster remarked. "Trying to escape me... it will do you no good, trying to resist me and my pleasures~"

Another cackle, and she proceeded to remove Jasmine's underpants. Jasmine tried to resist, pulling her legs together in order to thwart this violation, but in her weakened state, it was just another layer of futile resistance that seemed to further excite the vampire.

Now her pussy was exposed, along with her pubic bush. The vampire reached forth to once again brush the knuckle-side of a finger along the gash, though now without any fabric between Jasmine and the salacious woman of the night, it was all the more invasive, the vampire getting her digit soaked in the fluids of Jasmine's induced lust.

The vampire's lips twisted into a wicked grin at this, and brought her finger to them so she could suck the secretions from her digit in a slow, obscene manner. She licked her lips as she withdrew her finger, and chuckled.

"You taste wonderful here too~ Warm and sensual~"

Jasmine wanted nothing more than to be elsewhere, but her body was tingling all over with pleasant feelings, hard to resist, and she couldn't ignore the vampire's words either, despite their bizarre and worrisome nature.

The vampire crawled a little further over Jasmine now, the hand just prior teasing her slit sliding up beneath Jasmine's shirt, sharp nails carefully grazing across her toned belly, until it was so far along she felt a delicate grazing of fingertips across her still-clad but ultimately still-vulnerable breasts.

Another flinch coursed through her, earning another wicked giggle from the vampire as she moved a little further along Jasmine's prone form, until they was kneeling by the woman's side.

She brought her other hand to one of Jasmine's cheek, brushing it with the cool backside.

"You will know true pleasures in this castle, intruz... you will be screaming our names in bliss, and giving your love to mother~"

Jasmine didn't believe this for a moment, but she wasn't sure if she could resist for long; the unnatural arousal that afflicted her and weakened her after that terrible bite made everything feel good.

The vampire then turned her hand to cup Jasmine's cheek, giving it a good feel before wickedly pushing her thumb into Jasmine's mouth, gently brushing the thick digit across her thumb, Jasmine too weak to even try biting, especially with the hand delicately touching her breasts eliciting small tweaks of stimulation that made such defiance difficult between her small gasps.

It was an invasive, domineering gesture, even with the delicate, if eager, care the vampire displayed.

They then withdrew their thumb, licking it in another obscene display.

"Let's get rid of this annoyance~" she said, pulling her hand from out beneath Jasmine's upper clothing so they could be removed altogether.

Now Jasmine's caramel body was fully exposed to the lusting vampiress, who seemed to be ogling her through the veil.

"Beautiful, just beautiful~!" the vampire exclaimed, grazing her hands across Jasmine's prone form and rubbing her down with a lecherous touch. She licked her lips, and then moved to straddle Jasmine's thighs.

"Mother will truly be pleased~" she said, before bringing a hand up to pull her veil back and finally reveal her face properly; deathly pale skin gave her beautiful countenance an ethereal, unearthly quality, though the bright yellow eyes seemed to achieve that just fine on their own. Her expression was lustful and manic, mouth twisting into an eager, hungry smile.

She suddenly dropped low over Jasmine, bringing her hands up near the woman's shoulders in a motion that seemed more predatory than human, manic but nevertheless fluid.

She took another deep inhale of Jasmine's scent, and let out an unsettling sound of pleasure.

"Your body burns with fiery life and lust... I want it~"

Jasmine still said nothing, not daring to converse with this creature, but she couldn't suppress the whine that came out of her mouth when the vampire moved in to run her tongue slowly up Jasmine's neck in a lecherous taste. It was on the opposite side of where the vampire had bitten her, but it seemed to make the bite marks twinge with tingling sensation all the same.

Then the vampire sealed her lips to Jasmine's neck in a lurid, suckling kiss, rolling their tongue up and down against her skin between their lips.

The vampire lowered her body against Jasmine's, rubbing slowly and lecherously, pressing her bust to Jasmine's.

The quiet slurps and smacks of the vampire's ministrations to Jasmine's neck filled her ears, and it dismayed Jasmine to feel a sense of eroticism and arousal from it.

The vampire eventually pulled away, with a lingering brush from their tongue.

They hovered over Jasmine's head, grinning.

Then, without warning, she forced a kiss upon Jasmine, prompting a shocked, panicked gasp from the woman; the vampire immediately meshed their plush lips to hers, and forced their tongue into Jasmine's mouth, tangling with hers in an obscene lip lock.

The vampire moved to grope one of Jasmine's breasts, thumb rubbing across the erect nipple, the rest of the fingers fondling and kneading the firm, pliant flesh whilst the palm rubbed and massaged.

Muffled whines constantly left Jasmine's body as she was orally assaulted, the vampire tasting her thoroughly, using their tongue to overpower hers. And it only made the supernatural stimulation she was under the influence of all the more potent.

She weakly shifted and kicked with her legs, managing to lift her hands to grasp the vampire and try forcing them off, but to no avail. They didn't even have to fight Jasmine.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, but it was so forceful, so erotic, so hungry, it felt like the vampire was trying to siphon Jasmine's very soul from her body. It eventually came to an end, but it was such a draining experience, and the vampire hadn't even done anything to Jasmine beyond violating her with such oral ferocity.

The vampire licked her lips clean, slowly, so as to put on a provocative display.

"Glorious~" she purred, bringing the hand that had so thoroughly played with Jasmine's breast to brush up her face and graze fingers across her lips. "But I want more~"

Now the vampire slowly reversed themselves down Jasmine's body, until she was mostly over the woman's legs.

Jasmine watched helplessly, wondering just what this terrible demon had in mind for her next.

She did not wonder for long, widening her eyes as the vampire laid down between Jasmine's legs, grasping her legs such that their hands gripped her inner thighs.

Her face was so close to Jasmine's exposed pussy that she could feel that cool breath washing over exposed labia and through her bush. Jasmine tried to struggle, but with the vampire's grip to her thighs and her weakened state, it was yet again a pointless endeavour that titillated the predatory maiden of the night.

"You will soon squirm for us... in bliss~"

Then the vampire unfurled her tongue and slowly, firmly brushed it up Jasmine's gash, applying enough pressure to splay her folds wide and press the flat of the cool tongue to the sensitive, pink flesh between her outer labia.

And when the vampire's tongue met Jasmine's clit, they made sure to apply a bit more pressure to the nub, making Jasmine arch her back with surprising force given her half-paralysed condition, and release a pitched moan from her mouth.

"Please!" Jasmine finally pleaded, but she knew better than to expect anything from it. The vampire simply laughed, letting her tongue thrum with vibrations right against Jasmine's clit, eliciting even more whines of stimulation from the hapless treasure hunter, before the vampire returned to her lecherous feast.

She was erratic in her method, matching her personality, sometimes taking a gentle approach, slowly lolling her tongue up and down between Jasmine's labia, even turning aside to affectionately kiss the woman's inner thighs.

At other times, it was an aggressive fervour, lashing her tongue at Jasmine's pussy and especially her clit, enough to earn a short, sharp cry from the toned woman, who now started squirming more, helpless and hopeless against the pleasure.

Was this what was happening to the others? Were they being raped too, inflicted with pleasure that one couldn't help feel?

The bite had surely addled her mind, because Jasmine began to moan in pleasure, her body responding more receptively than her mind was.

The shifting between gentle desire and aggressive lust was blurring, and every now and then Jasmine felt a nibble on her thighs, those wicked fangs grazing across her skin, threatening to puncture, threatening to inflict their terrible effect upon her once again. Would the vampire lose control and feast there and then? Jasmine didn't know, but it seemed for the time being, the vampire was focused on the feast of her pussy.