Castle Mroczna - The Eldest Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They seemed modestly annoyed with her bush, untamed as it was, but they did their best to ignore it and lash and roll their tongue against her slit, waggling it at her clit and even twisting the tip at her entrance; they left no part of her womanhood untouched.

Jasmine could feel the orgasm building inside of her, a tingling all over her; she couldn't tell if her goosebumps were from the chill of the air or the stimulation she was now enduring.

She rolled her head to one side, letting out pants as she tried to hold on... and then loosed a breathless gasp when she felt the vampire's lips latch onto her vulva, suckling vigorously and thrusting their tongue into her canal, stretching it as deep as it could go.

"Stop, don't!" Jasmine cried, but her words did not reach the vampire, and they were starting to have reduced meaning to herself as well; in her current state, if she was left unsatisfied, she feared she would've remained on the cusp, unable to achieve release until she was free of the affect of the bite... if that ever happened.

She couldn't believe she was having such thoughts, but despite the terrible, inhuman nature of the vampire, and her erratic methods, she still possessed skill; her tongue, though it either undulated smoothly between Jasmine's walls or thrashed about like a maddened snake, seemed to seek and discover her weakest spots, where she was most stimulated. All the while, the vampire eagerly worked their mouth against Jasmine's vulva, drinking down every aroused secretion she made, and as one added stimulation, they rubbed their nose to her clit, making sure Jasmine never came down from the constant high.

She was so close to an orgasm now, she could feel it brimming inside of her, her whole body starting to shiver. Yet the vampire didn't relent, slurping down crudely, yet tracing her contours with finesse, a strange combination that utterly overwhelmed her.

And then she felt a sharp pang of stimulation race up her spine as the vampire found Jasmine's trigger spite. She felt their lips twist into a terrible, salacious expression against her vulva as they made this discovery... and for the next few moments, it was an utter hell of ecstasy as the vampire attacked this spot repeatedly.

Jasmine let out a scream of pleasure, her whole body wriggling chaotically; if she weren't so weakened, it would've been a maddened thrashing.

The vampire managed so many methods with their tongue, despite the limits, twisting the tip at Jasmine's spot and proving its dexterity, swirling around the spot, and rolling their tongue up and down.

However, it seemed they weren't interested in sending Jasmine over the edge just yet... no, the vampire wanted to savour this, to draw out the 'fun' as long as she could manage before sending Jasmine over the edge in ecstasy.

They gripped Jasmine's thighs tighter, making sure she didn't wrench herself away from the vampire's devilish mouth and their invasive tongue.

Their muscle retreated, if only slightly, licking around Jasmine's trigger, tracing the folds and contours and drinking down the constant secretions of her arousal.

There was a moment where the Vampire pulled her mouth off Jasmine's slit, though only to waggle their tongue at her clit, sending paroxysms of stimulation up Jasmine's spine, threatening to send her over the edge there and then, before the Vampire again withdrew a little to keep the pleasure going.

Jasmine couldn't help whining, being held on the cusp like this or brought back from the edge was driving her mad.

Now she wanted this Vampire to finish her, if only to find relief from the intoxicating arousal that still filled her. The bite mark on her neck still throbbed, but instead of pain, each pulse of stimulation brought a small wave of pleasure.

The Vampire then suddenly latched onto Jasmine's pussy once more, and started gulping and licking mercilessly, attacking everywhere with a manic precision.

Jasmine's body rocked side to side uncontrollably, and it would've been far more erratic had she more strength in her body.

But this time, the Vampire wasn't relenting, eager to see Jasmine fall over the edge this time.

And before long, Jasmine was crying out in that helpless ecstasy, weakly bucking her hips and shuddering all over as orgasm took her. The vampire gulped down Jasmine's arousal whilst thrashing that tongue every which way inside of her.

Her back arched as her body continued to quiver as the climax was prolonged, until the vampire finally retreated from her pussy with a soft, satisfied sigh. They lingered there for a moment, licking their lips as though savouring the taste of Jasmine's womanhood.

Jasmine herself simply laid panting on the floor, feeling overwhelmed. Bizarrely, the shame felt distant and subdued... especially since orgasm hadn't quite cured her of that intense, unnatural arousal. It had abated a little, but the throbbing mark still radiated pulses of pleasure.

The vampire grinned, and then slowly crawled up Jasmine's body in a most predatory manner, cackling lowly.

"You have the makings of a wonderful maiden~" the vampire praised, pausing briefly to apply soft, lecherous kisses to Jasmine's abs. And then her breasts, tongue flicking off the nipples, then swirling around their areola, doing each in turn before they brought their lips to one and suckled gently, flicking Jasmine's nipple between their lips.

They lingered on her breasts, suckling on one and gently fondling the other, their erratic mannerisms somewhat calm at the moment. Still, it made Jasmine flinch, her nipples intensely sensitive thanks to the bite, tiny whining gasps leaving her lips.

Then the demon of the night pulled themselves up further, laying across Jasmine until they cupped her cheeks, forcing her to look into their eyes, those yellow orbs seemingly hypnotic if Jasmine stared for too long.

"You will become a joy to us all~" the vampire crooned, before forcing her lips to Jasmine's in another deep kiss, murmuring in savouring delight, thrusting her tongue into Jasmine's mouth to dominate her own.

She squirmed beneath the vampire, but it was hopeless. Now she could taste herself upon the Vampire's lips and tongue, a strange taste mixing with the oddly sweet saliva of the woman of the night.

The kiss seemed to last forever before it was ended with a smack.

Jasmine could only wonder what was going to happen next, when the Vampire grinned broadly and wickedly.

"But first, you must be taught~"

They suddenly dove into the crook of Jasmine's neck, on the opposite side of the first bite, and sank their fangs into the woman's flesh.

Just as before, the pain was only a moment before the pleasure began to radiate throughout her body, especially once the vampire started to drink. Compared to the first time, however, they were gulping down blood, tugging on Jasmine's neck with each sip, tongue curling across her skin constantly.

So soon after an orgasm, the pleasure she felt was ecstasy, her world buzzing from both overstimulation and the gradual loss of blood.

Jasmine couldn't do much more than croak out her pleasure and her fear; she struggled beneath the debauched vampire, but the spasming of her limbs and body grew weaker as the devilish woman drank more of her blood, and inflicted deeper pleasures into Jasmine.

All the while, the vampire murmured in delight, sending thrumming vibrations right into Jasmine's sensitive neck.

Jasmine grew weaker and the world around her dimmed, though the pleasure only got stronger, more intense. That she could feel acutely.

Between slurps and gulps, Jasmine's resistance waned, unable to endure the euphoria now filling her body.

She came with a low whine, body weakly shuddering beneath the vampire, but they didn't stop.

So filled with pleasure she could barely feel her fear, worried that she was going to be drained to death.

Then, with yet another, if weaker, climax, Jasmine couldn't hold on any longer and fell unconscious.

---

Jasmine awoke with a start, sitting up and then groaning as aches made themselves known, her body not quite ready for a sudden exit from slumber. Or suddenly sitting up.

She rubbed her throbbing neck, both sides pulsating with a dull sensation, though it wasn't particularly painful.

She knew quickly enough that it was no nightmare she'd just experienced, though she couldn't work out how long she'd been unconscious for.

Then she looked around her, and with dismay, learned she was in a cell... though one oddly ornate; the walls were dour stone brick, but several torch sconces lining the wall filled with candles provided ample light.

The floor was stone brick too, but covered in parts in red velvet carpet. She herself laid on a bed that was similarly red, though a peak under the covers showed it also had white silk sheets, and satin-covered pillows with gold trim.

Off to one side of the cell was an ornate oak table with a bowl of fresh fruit and a pitcher of water with a wooden tumbler sat next to it. Two chairs flanked the table, both with scarlet cushions on their seats and backs.

It was neither cold nor warm within the cell, though there wasn't much privacy either, the front open to a stone corridor, but segregated by iron bars.

More signs that the room was certainly a cell were visible in the iron rings mounted along the stone walls, several along each, as well as a few hanging chains near one corner on the left where the wall met the iron bars.

She checked herself over for any other signs of harm, but other than the bite marks and her continued nudity, she seemed unharmed... if a little weary.

Very weary, even, the lethargy coming on strong once the initial surge of energy from her startled awakening wore off.

She groaned and bowed over on the bed. Her stomach grumbled, and she looked sideways at the food.

Part of her felt like she shouldn't have trusted it, that it was either poisoned or enchanted. A trap.

But she was hungry, and she wasn't sure death was planned for her. Jasmine rolled out of the bed and hobbled over to the table, picking out an apple and a bunch of grapes, and quickly devoured them; they were some of the sweetest, most delicious fruits she'd ever tasted, juicy, ripe, just perfect for eating.

She poured water from the pitcher into the tumbler, and that too proved surprisingly delicious, as though it was subtly flavoured, though she wasn't sure from what. The only downside was it did little to heat her up in the lukewarm temperature of the cell, though the candle burning on the table provided some small warmth.

She sighed out, and ate some more to fill her, eating a bit more slowly now, sitting down on one of the chairs.

Now that she had a quiet moment, she reflected on the events that had transpired, feeling a bit of a pit form in her gut; was this her punishment for stealing? They had justified themselves in their trespass with the knowledge that the castle was supposedly abandoned. Yet the allure of treasure blinded them to its obvious habitation.

But surely that did not warrant what she'd gone through. The rape, the feasting on her blood, the terrible intimacy of that demonic woman...

She thought on her friends, wondering what had became of them; had they escaped? Had they succumbed to some terrible fate?

Or had they befallen the same obscene treachery that she had, made to endure unnatural and masterful pleasures that brought ecstasy, no matter how hard they resisted.

Even thinking about it caused a stirring in her loins, and Jasmine was worried about that; still the shame and humiliation she should've felt, the trauma... it was unusually distant.

She looked down, and with shock, realised she'd been shaved around her groin; where her pubic bush had been, now there was smooth skin and exposed labia, no hair to be seen, not even stubble, it was that closely done.

So even unconscious, she'd been invaded so. It annoyed her more than it upset her, which itself confused her.

She put those thoughts aside, and started looking around, seeing if there was a way out, some way she could force an escape. She looked under the bed, finding only a pan and what looked like a gown and some simple slippers. She grabbed them, putting them on; they were soft and comfortable, but most importantly, they provided her with warmth. She kept looking around, but the only obvious way out was barred; she looked at the lock closely, wishing she had Samson's eye about now, a pang of grief for her missing friend.

The lock looked too complicated to pick, and too heavily reinforced to break. She thought about wrenching out one of the sconces on the wall, seeing if perhaps she could use it to force open the iron barred door. She thought about smashing the furniture to use as makeshift tools.

She thought of many things, but she couldn't come to an immediate conclusion about how she was going to escape.

Then, the door outside of the cell creaked open, and almost lazily striding into view was the vampire that had ambushed her, taken her and violated her.

The bite wound on Jasmine's neck began to throb, but not in pain. And when the vampire outstretched her arms to grip the bars of the cell and presented a toothy grin to Jasmine, she felt a strange pang course through her.

"Enjoying your quarters~?" the vampire remarked as she leaned forward against the bars. Jasmine saw those yellow eyes roam up and down her body, and it made her shiver, knowing the vampire was remembering what they'd done before, and relishing the memory... and perhaps thinking about repeating the affair.

Jasmine backed up towards the opposite side of the cell, gritting her teeth as she considered her options, though she honestly didn't believe she was winning a fight against this monster. The first time was hopeless, and the longer those yellow seemed to stare at her, the more Jasmine felt strange and vulnerable.

The vampire chuckled and pushed themselves against the bars, pushing one between their bust and pulling on their clothes, framing their breasts tightly.

"I will not let you violate me a second time," Jasmine warned.

"Such terrible words~" the vampire said with a tone of mock hurt. "After the pleasure I gave you as punishment?"

"Punishment?!" Jasmine snarled, balling her fists.

"Were you not trying to rob our home, intruz~? Surely you didn't think you and your band could simply take what is not yours, or leave without consequence~?"

The vampire cackled wickedly, pushing herself against the bars with an unnerving lust.

Jasmine grit her teeth again and bit back more words; the vampire was right, to an extent, she and her companions had broken in seeking to pilfer the place. Samson had been right, that perhaps they should've left when they noticed the first signs of habitation.

It didn't excuse what this vampire did... but it could've killed her too.

Instead, they did things Jasmine hadn't ever experienced before.

The bite mark started to throb even more, and it seemed to make it a bit harder to think, and it warmed her body in a pleasant way, when it really shouldn't have.

"I won't succumb to you," Jasmine asserted. "You should've just killed me."

The vampire made a face.

"Kill you? Oh, why would I do that? Taking life is so... messy and distasteful. It is so much more fun to claim life, to indulge in sin and twist it into something unholy and beautiful~"

The vampire laughed again and slid her hands down the bars a little further.

"Soon, you will understand the full extent of our love~ And you will have a place here~"

Jasmine didn't know what the vampire meant by that, but she didn't have long to think on it when they suddenly dissolved into a swirling maelstrom of black smoke, pouring through the bars, evil laughter filling the cell as the dark cloud swirled around Jasmine, brushing against her skin.

Then the smoke coalesced in front of Jasmine once more, the vampire standing reformed... but now only wearing a cloak and hood, all other attire gone, exposing their deathly pale body, slender and curvy. The vampire had no hair around her crotch... or anywhere else for that matter, save for the locks of dark auburn that slipped out from beneath the hood.

Her breasts were perky and the pale peach nipples were erect.

She seemed so smooth, and her skin seemed without blemish.

And it was making the bite wound on Jasmine's neck throb all that bit harder, a radiating warmth and a tingling starting to spread throughout her body.

The vampire's eyes... they seemed so rich, so deep, Jasmine was finding it hard to look away.

"N-No... I can't," she said to herself, knowing that if she didn't resist, she'd succumb to whatever this witch had done to her, but her loins were starting to yearn for attention, to receive that Vampire's touch.

With a swift, almost unnatural motion, the vampire slid forward and pressed themselves against Jasmine's body, sliding a hand up to Jasmine's cheek, forcing her to look into those deep eyes.

"Just relax~" the vampire crooned, her voice now terribly soothing, dangerously so. "And I will let you taste more of what will come~"

Jasmine didn't even have a chance to protest before she felt the vampire's lips mesh with hers, a kiss stolen with lustful further, Jasmine feeling her back push up against the wall of the cell as the vampire slotted their body with hers.

The kiss was sloppy, debauched, the vampire twisting their mouth against Jasmine's, unfurling their tongue to lick and lap at her.

She whined in protest, but found one arm pinned to the wall by a hand from the vampire, the other hand clutching Jasmine's cheek. Jasmine's free arm tried to grasp the vampire, to push her off, but an inexplicable weakness had fallen over her, making such attempts fruitless.

More and more, Jasmine's body burned with need, the hot arousal filling her also clouding her mind. It was as though she were losing herself to some dark, lusting embrace she couldn't escape, made worse whenever she glanced into those hypnotic eyes.

The vampire raised a leg and pressed a knee to Jasmine's groin, rubbing her vulva through the gown, moisture of arousal soaking through the material. She gasped, whined, whimpered even, but she did not fall completely into despair. She couldn't. Something wouldn't let her feel such things, forcing her to lose herself in the lust.

Her tongue was wrestled with by the vampire's, who kept their sloppy kiss up, sliding the hand on Jasmine's cheek down to here chest, finding a gap in the gown to slide up against Jasmine's skin directly, until she felt one of her breasts groped by the exploring hand.

Slowly her gown was parted and Jasmine could feel the vampire's body rubbing and grinding with lecherous desire against her own, only further intensifying the arousal that filled her.

At this point, Jasmine realised she wasn't going to have a hope of removing this lusting demon, simply resting her free hand on the small of the vampire's back, gasping softly into their mouth.

The vampire began to grind their knee more vigorously against Jasmine's vulva, and only pulled it back for a brief moment to exploit the parting of the gown so they could press their leg to Jasmine's pussy without a layer between obfuscating the touch.

Her skin seemed to tingle with pleasure, like electric arcs dancing across her nerves. Her legs began to shake and it felt like they were going to buckle.

Then, the vampire broke the kiss, licking their lips and sighing like one does after enjoying a satisfying delicacy.

"Znakomity~" they said luxuriously, before fixing Jasmine with those terrible, inescapable eyes. "You will become a fine panna~"

Jasmine didn't know what she meant. She tried to squirm, but it was no use, and it seemed to excite the manic part of the vampire's personality, pressing their body against hers and grinding slowly but firmly.