Castle Mroczna - The Eldest Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who... are you..." Jasmine whimpered. "Why do you... do this?"

The vampire paused, and looked deep into Jasmine's eyes, the woman unable to tear her gaze away.

"I am Aniela Mroczna, Eldest Daughter of the House Mroczna~" she revealed. "And we do this, because pleasure is life~"

She cackled softly and pecked at Jasmine's neck, Aniela still grinding her nude body to Jasmine's exposed form. Jasmine flinched, her body reflexively expecting another of those terrible, euphoric bites.

Aniela, however, pulled away, and clutched Jasmine's cheek so she couldn't look away from those entrancing eyes.

"And Mother will be eager to meet you~"

Jasmine heard the clacking and groaning of the wooden door beyond the cell opening, and the sound of footsteps echoing off stone. Whoever it was, they sounded... large.

Aniela grinned wickedly, turning her head to the side.

"Speaking of Mother... you will like her, I think~" she said before cackling wickedly.

Jasmine spied a tall figure in white outside the cell. Instead of dissipating into black smoke to enter, like the 'daughter' had, the newcomer instead unlocked the cell and entered more mundanely... only they had to stoop through the door.

It was a woman, taller than any human ought to have reached, wearing a white dress befitting someone of wealth and nobility, a brimmed hat adorning their head, the top of which almost scraped the ceiling, and black, slightly curly hair crept out from beneath. She wore a brooch depicting the symbol of the House on her chest, just below her rather prominently displayed cleavage.

Her mature face was so pale, it almost looked like makeup, red eyes that seemed almost as alluring as the smaller vampire's.

Belatedly, Jasmine realised it was the woman in white from the portrait, but she was still having difficulty believing that it had accurately depicted her stature.

Aniela bowed and stepped away, though not without an eager murmur.

"I brought you a gift, mother~" Aniela said, unable to fully maintain her bow, looking to her 'mother' eagerly.

There was clearly no fear between them, for the woman in white smiled and reached out to cup her daughter's cheek, making no mind of Aniela's nudity.

"A lovely gift at that, Aniela~" the woman praised. She then looked upon Jasmine, and pursed her lips, grinning. "You have already indulged, I see~"

"Would you have it any other way~?" Aniela remarked, to which the mother chuckled deviously.

"No, I suppose not~"

Jasmine felt trapped as the towering woman approached. She still felt that influence coursing through her. She felt scared and aroused in equal measure, not at all sure how she could possibly escape this situation.

The 'mother' reached out and pressed the back of a leather gloved hand to Jasmine's cheek, crooning in appreciation.

"You will join the ranks as penance for your transgression, intruz," they said sensually. "And you will delight in every moment~"

Then, the gigantic woman reached out with her other hand to grasp Jasmine's body just below one of her arm pits, and she found herself hefted into the air, letting out a cry of panic as she was so easily elevated, her gown slipping off to the floor in the process.

She was then pressed to the stone wall again, feeling the cold rock against her back.

Her face was level with the monstrous woman's, unable to tear her gaze away from those deep red eyes, especially when they clutched her cheek and chin in a gloved hand.

The 'mother' took a deep inhale with her nose, taking in Jasmine's scent with a luxurious fervour, letting out a sigh once she had finished.

"The blood burns in you~" they said. "I must have a taste~"

The woman's hand moved up to Jasmine's head, tilting it to one side.

"And soon, you will wish to give it willingly... eagerly... panna~"

Jasmine's chest was heaving in fear, but she couldn't stifle the moisture that still formed between her loins.

Then, the mother leaned in... and sank her fangs into Jasmine's exposed neck.

The cry of pain quickly faded into shouts of pleasure as the larger vampire began to sip on Jasmine's blood. Her head clouded over, unable to register anything but the pleasure and the touch of plush lips suckling to her neck, a wet tongue lapping at her skin and a shapely bosom squashing against her nude form, just barely able to register the gleeful giggling of the daughter watching on.

There was a burning pleasure in Jasmine's loins, and soon she was sputtering liquid onto the ground as orgasm took her... and more were to come, as her cries were contained within the cell, where she would soon learn her place...