Casual Date Leads to Big Things

Story Info
Bind date for 18-year old is an alleged womaniser.
7k words
4.4
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Apprehensive Becky Lynch (18), first time away from home apart from attending boarding school, homesick and the most junior person in admin at the law firm, was practically drowning in feeling dumped, alone and missing Bambi on her first day on the job.

Bambi?

Oh, the fawn Becky saved last summer when she attacked her father hysterically after he cruelly shot the fawn's mother foraging in the vegetable garden behind the farmhouse. He was about to dispatch the fawn when Becky threw herself at him. The impact of the rugby-style tackle knocked him sprawling and the diverted shot hit Hinterland Ferdinand the 4th, his $49,700 high-performing Angus bull in a buttock that resulted in vet's surgery and repeat home visits bills totalling almost $4000.

Arnold rose to his feet enraged and ordered Casper, his only decent farm and hunting dog, to take care of the fawn.

Somehow Becky got between the fawn and the dog's jaws. Casper had had just half-ripped off her dress as her mother emerged from the kitchen and yelled to her husband, "Shoot that bloody killer dog, now!"

Poor Casper, still trying to paw off half a dress tangled over his head, never knew what hit him as the bullet tore through the fabric and into his skull.

Becky, aware of the enormity of the situation, meekly said, "Sorry, dad."

Anna yelled, "What's going on here? Why's that stud bull on the ground stupidly bellowing?"

The outcome was that Becky slunk off and her father was blubbering to his wife, "It would have been an orderly slaughter of a hind for hanging to bleed out had not our stupid daughter involved herself."

Becky, almost at the back door, wondered why her father was blaming her for his mess, heard her mother yell, "Our daughter is far from stupid. She's tender-hearted but I couldn't begin to attempt to explain to you what that means. She'll care for the fawn until she goes to university in two months and then you and I will share mothering duties."

"Like hell I will."

"Arnold Silverdale Lynch, if you fail to ensure the well-being of that fawn until it can be safely released in the wild, don't attempt to interest me in sex for the next six months."

Becky almost fell over in shock when her father, instead of an angrily yelling to stop reminding him of his middle name, said quietly, "Yes, l will co-feed Bambi and protect her in return for the right to unleash your frisky softness, on the one condition that you agree to Becky working in town for a year before entering university."

"Ah, so you wish to win that stalled round of negotiations. Okay, Silverdale, I agree because she'll be better with another year of maturity before entering that university bear-pit."

"Deal, Anna. Christ, there's practically nothing of her, but Tadpole knocked me flying and my misdirected shot at the fawn hit poor 'Ferdi' in the butt."

"Don't call her Tadpole."

"Agreed, providing you drop every reference to Silverdale."

"Agreed, darling. You know, you are some of your mates know me as a toughie but there's no way that I could have got between your beloved attacking Casper and that fawn like she did. Darling, that was sheer courage, albeit stupid but that's beside the point."

"Yeah, I go in and give her the bad news about a year's delay in university entrance."

"Let me do it, Arnold. You have not a clue about administering comfort."

They walked inside and were surprised to found Becky preparing lunch.

"Becky, I'd ordered you to you room," Arnold thundered.

Her parents waited for the explanation.

"Learn to control your anger, dad, and then it may be possible for apportion blame fairly. You were the instigator absolutely out in the garden. I'm glad mum stopped the bleeding on Ferdinand You were near useless. After hearing you two talking about me outside, I called Uncle Tim and he said he could start as an office junior in the morning for a year."

"What!" exclaimed her parents in disbelief.

"I figured Uncle Tim was the best target. Dad, he feels protective of you as an older brother and you and I both know he's rather soft on mom as she's a Braveheart and loveable and Aunt Joyce possesses neither of those attributes."

Anna and Arnold looked bewildered.

"Did saving Bambi suddenly allow you to find real purpose in life," Anna almost whispered.

"Yeah, I had a similar thought," lied her dad.

He watched the two females dance around merrily in small circles giggling.

"Gee, why don't you two believe me when I try to act like a softie," Arnold protested.

"Because it's not you, dad. Females can spot a male fraud a mile away. Early cave women passed on that inherent skill. While we're at it, I believe I'll benefit by starting university a year after my friends. Neither of you asked what I thought when you argued about it in the past."

"Wow, it won't be long before you make your mark in that law office," Anna said happily.

Unfortunately, Becky was to find the culture in office administration offered little or no encouragement to anyone.

* * *

Co-worker junior Jan Norman asked Becky what was wrong, that she appeared unhappy.

"That's true. I'm not settling in."

"Oh, if that's all you have nothing to worry about. The office manager is a real bitch and that sets the tone for all of us, with the result that almost half of us are often bitchy and almost all the others are whiners or teasers or both. My advice is don't strain to fit in, Becky. Instead, concentrate on doing your job to be best of your ability and work on surviving."

"Wow, thanks for that fun advice, Jan."

"Darling, it you want elevated advice, I don't have it," Jan said "{Try befriending a couple of girls and then move up to dating a couple of guys and then move to target people outside of this office for friendship."

"Is that advice?"

"Yes."

"Then advise how can I accelerate progress in that recommended direction?"

"Easily answered, ask Zoe Lee to suggest possible male dates, single and married."

"Thanks," Becky, sighed attempting to sound enthusiastic. She was reluctant to approach Zoe because she was rather sophisticated and office males appeared to hang over her.

Two days later, Zoe sat on the edge of Becky's desk.

"Jan whispered to me that I should set you up with a date, if that's what you want."

"Christ!"

Zoe laughed and said, "That reaction is a surprise. Jan said I would find you a little shy and rather at sea."

"Almost drowning, in fact."

"Ah, I was like that when I arrived here straight from school and it must be worst for you in coming from boarding school."

"But you are beautiful, confident and possess a warm outgoing manner."

"Indeed, but it's largely self-made. You are beautiful but don't yet know it."

"Zoe, just be truthful with..."

"I am being truthful. Listen, Jan knows your mother from when Anna was her tutor at pony club and said she wants me to really help you. I told her I would because your mum advanced me a light-year ahead when she took it upon herself to voluntarily assist me because she could see that I was nervous at taking higher jumps at speed."

"Part of her coaching was teaching me to believe in my horse even more that I believed in my own ability. I knew your mum was formerly Anna McCracken, one of the greatest equestrians that this region has produced."

"Oh, that explanation makes a huge difference to me. I believe you really want to coach me in surviving this office to repay the favour my mother gave you."

"Yes, can you meet me on Saturday mid-afternoon with a wad of cash?"

"What for, to pay for drinks?"

"No, silly," Zoe laughed. "It's to pay a friend of mum's for your hair restyling and basic beauty treatment. Gladys works from home and she'd done mum's hair since they were 12-year-olds. I'll book you in at 3.30 Saturday. Do you have a vehicle?"

"Yes, our farm's standby pickup."

"Good, here's the time and address. I'm booked in ahead of you. I'll have a date for dinner for you on Saturday, asking my guy Mac to jack one up for you."

"Aw Zoe, that might not be a good idea. I have the reputation of being a dud date."

"Most guys know better than to expect a girl to open her legs on a first date."

"Omigod," Becky giggled. "You embarrass me with ease."

"Toughen up babe, it's all happening for you."

Anna and Arnold had been fooling around a bit, though stopping just short of having sex and were on the floor of the lounge, half-dressed, when they heard the pick-up arrive fairly quietly and stop.

"Gosh, it's Becky, no one else that I know drives that quietly," Arnold said. "Quickly, get off the floor and get respectably clothed. She mustn't come in and catch up like this."

Anna said, "I've loved this gentle frolicking as it's really not like us at all. If she caught us playing loose, she'd understand we were making it up after that dreadful shooting incident."

"Yeah, good way to spend late Saturday afternoon, eh?" Arnold sniggered. "Why is she so late when she left earlier just after lunch?"

"She's connected with a young woman from the law office that I advanced-coached on horse jumping few years ago. She's helping Becky to prepare for going out together this evening. You know the woman's dad, Billy Lee."

"Christ, how did that happen? I've seen Billie's daughter Zoe. She's practically a raving beauty, way out of Becky's league, and older."

"Since when have you categorized your friends by their age and looks, darling?"

"Huh?"

Before that could be answered, Becky swept into the room and did a double twirl in front of her mouth-hanging parents. He short-blonde hair was now much longer, very curly and luxuriant.

"Christ," gasped her father.

"Oh darling, you look wonderful," her mother managed to coo, taking in the make-up as well.

"I haven't died and returned from heaven," Becky joked. "Beautifully matched hair extensions have been woven into my natural hair and held in place with clips. Good huh? The hairdresser will remove them with pliers tomorrow. I'm totally wrapped."

"What happened to your eyebrows; they are now little more than thin curvatures?"

"It's girl's stuff, dad. You'll get used to it. You lost your girl today and I now feel like I'm a young woman."

"Be careful of Zoe Lee darling. She was a sophisticated one even when she was sixteen. She'll be five years older than you."

"Seven years older, mum. And dad, before you decide to venture with an opinion about anything, Zoe's long-term boyfriend Mac McPherson will arrive tonight with ma date for me, a younger friend, I guess. We'll first eat at a restaurant for dinner before going to one of those places you call degenerate night clubs. If you had learned to dance and to show affection publicly to your dates including your future wife, you would have regarded night clubs as amazing places."

"Well, I..." Arnold said lamely, unable to finish.

"Arnold love, do you remember somehow getting me out of my bra on our first date that was at the Regency Picture Theatre? My mum would have died had she been told that you exposed my breasts."

"Err, fair go Annie, that couldn't have been me."

"Omigod, I've got you between a rock and a hard place; you haven't called me Annie in years."

"Dad!"

"Is dinner burning?" Arnold asked desperately.

"You guy's eat, I'm out for dinner and until the early hours. Mum, I'm going to wear my grad dress, with some of the lace removed as soon as you, my generous darling, have had dinner and then jump into 'picking' the stitching free."

A stretched black Mercedes driven by Zoe Lee arrived at 7.15 to pick up Becky. Zoe was the only occupant.

"Oh hi, darling," said Anna and sounding disappointed asked, "Where are Mac and this guy that you have arranged as Becky's date?"

"We are picking them up on the way into town. Mum has signed this vehicle out to me for this evening. Dad purchased Premier Vehicle Rentals for mum two years ago to keep her occupied as I had left home to flat-share with Mac."

"I would have appreciated sighting Becky's date as I'm a little nervous as it's her first real date, you know."

"No, I didn't know Anna, but she'll be fine. Mac says Caleb is a bit of a womaniser but Mac warned him that Becky was only just eighteen and a little shy and would be likely bolt if he got too fresh."

"What, a womaniser! How old is this brute?"

"He's twenty-eight, same age as Mac, and both guys remind one of quiet ponies," Zoe purred.

Arnold interjected excitedly, "That will be Caleb West, star left-winger of Bromfield Ranger's senior men's hockey A-team and he is a brute on the field."

"Jump in Becky," Zoe yelled, glancing at Anna nervously. "We can't have you late for your momentous first real date. Bye Anna and Arnold."

Laughing at the wheel-spin take-off, Becky said, "We're not in that much of a hurry, surely?"

"Did you see your mother's face? She was preparing to blurt that no way will you be dating a sports lout ten years older than you who is known as a compulsive womaniser."

"Christ, you idiot, Zoe. Dropping in the word 'womaniser' on to mum would be on a par to provocatively teasing one of our bulls with red knickers!"

They laughed as Zoe slowed the speeding car. She said not to use adult phrasing like 'compulsive womaniser' when in the company of almost any young guys because usually they were used to uncomplicated language.

"And remember, don't get pregnant tonight and your mum will be enormously relieved," Zoe quipped. "I can promise you the aforementioned womaniser will disappear from your life after tonight."

"Aw."

"It's not you, it will be him," Zoe said. "All tough-butt guys are scared of virgins."

"What, even if she was undisputed champion-of-school in her final year with a strap-on?

Zoe had to work to keep the heavy vehicle remaining on the metal farm track as she continued laughing near helplessly.

"Dinkum babe?"

"Yes, and I have photos of the presentation of my trophy by senior girls. Mum thinks it was one of my sports trophies."

"Christ, Zoe. I thought you were shy, but you really know how to let it rip."

Her companion said she supposed that came from living in a competitive environment of a boarding school if one wished to feed near the top, and Zoe said emphatically, "Yes indeed."

Chapter 2

Mac (Brendon McPherson) and Caleb looked at Becky in astonishment as she stepped out of the limo to be introduced.

"No way are you only eighteen," Mac said scanning Becky head to shoes.

"I'd say twenty-two," his companion said, eyeing hair, face, bust and hips.

"Guys, this is my new friend Becky Lynch. This is Mac and his friend Caleb. Becky's parents know both of your parents. Show them your driver's licence, Becky."

"Nah, it doesn't matter to me how old they think I am. They may be convinced of my integrity when I say I graduated from boarding four months ago and incidentally remain a virgin, can ride a horse as well as anyone would expect the daughter of one of the top former female equestrians of this country. I began illegally driving my father home from the age of ten when fetching him half-drunk from a remote pub in the countryside when mum was too busy to run after him and Caleb, if I'd known that you were to be my date, I would have suggested that you ask your sister about me."

"I captained our boarding school's Senior A hockey team in last year's combined regional school's girls' hockey championship, and we won the final 6-1. At the presentation of the cup, the losing captain, your sister Fifi, humorously and ceremonially kissed the ground at my feet as leader of team that she called, 'Unbelievable crushing victors'."

"Christ, I remember that, Becky. I watched that traditional grudge match between those two schools that usually are the finalists. How the hell did you get your hair to grow so long in just five months?"

"A girls-only secret, Caleb."

He laughed and said that sounded like a very authentic schoolgirl comment.

Late that evening, after a hugely lively and enjoyable night-out, Caleb and Becky had switched to his car and were parked on the farm track of the Lynch's property behind the back of the hay barn. They came up for air from passionate kissing, Caleb asking, "Is this where after Zoe's judicious pairing, that I'm delegated to take your virginity?"

"Judicious pairing?" she muttered commenting on the impressive phrasing. "Unbelievable."

Caleb looked puzzled.

"I can say emphatically that tonight's not the night. Sorry, Caleb. Perhaps some time in a few months should everything appear favourable and you are still around, which is unlikely."

"Why don't you think we'll keep on dating?"

"Mere speculation, fuelled by the fact there's a 10-year age difference."

"Personally, I don't see age as an inhibiting factor."

"Inhibiting factor?" muttered Becky, thinking that the presumably uncouth Caleb must have swallowed a copy of 'Modern English Usage'.

"The truth is, Beck, that your vitality contrasting with a little laid-back charm plus great looks and the promising size of your boobs, combine to appeal to me and, significantly, you haven't mentioned very much about yourself, unlike females around your age who tend to be unable to stop gushing."

"But that could change, err, eventually."

"True, and you are refreshingly honest."

"Omigod, I wouldn't have expected to male to recognise that."

"And so, Beck, the little bits I've picked up already here and there are beginning to build a picture."

"Omigod, and I must unleash: how on earth can you, rumoured to be a womaniser, albeit from only one source I admit, at the same time appear to be slightly romantic, perhaps even more than slightly?"

They sat thinking until Becky said, "I suggest you leave that question hanging for the time being. In all probability, you have more than your fair share of overly cooperative females who from the start indicated they were interested in having sex with you. Enough said."

Nodding, Caleb said, "You are one smart female, Becky. Unworldly perhaps but undeniably smart."

A pleased Becky clamped his mouth with a huge good night kiss. She was surprised her kiss was so wet.

Becky found her mother with her cat asleep on the lounge sofa. She lifted Charley on to the floor and gently shook Anna.

"Hi Mumsie," 'Cinderella' cooed.

"Omigod, Becky. Are you in distress?"

"Me, no way mum. I'm almost floating into starlight and it's not the liquor. I've had a glorious evening with three other people, now very much my friends in all probability. The guy you visualised as a fucking machine kissed me, oh yes kissed me ethereally until I injected some passion into it and mother dear, I truly confirm his fingers made no attempt to travers my nipples, pussy or butt. Scouts honour."

Anna peered at her daughter wide-eyed unable to get in a word.

"Mum he was simply charming. In some respects, I'm very disappointed, but that's offset by the knowledge that he appears to respect me."

Becky sighed to a stop.

"Golly, that will be a mighty unusual experience for him," Anna yawned. "I appreciate that you kept yourself safe. I'm off to bed. I'm thrilled you had such an enjoyable outing and that the wild lad was tamed for the night. That will be Zoe's influence. Just don't allow that motherfucker get within 50 feet of you again, do you hear?"

Almost in alarm, Becky yelled "Mother!"

"Be calm Becky, most of my female friends drop that word occasionally these days because it's not really meant in the sense that of what the word actually means. It's just like the f-word and the c-word, when used almost cutely expressive. I'm off, and just in case you think your old mum is going senile, I haven't overlooked the fact you haven't replied to my stern question -- yet. I await your reply to my request not to allow that Caleb West within 50 feet of you ever again. Please give me your answer in the morning,"