Casual Date Leads to Big Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Arnold went off to fetch the admission document, Anna sighed and said, "Well, I expect this proposed intense study regime means that's the end in your association with Caleb."

"I hope not mother, as he offers me protection from the riff-raff guys and I sure would like Caleb, a guy I know and respect, to take my virginity rather than some guy whose name I don't know jump me at a wild party of intoxicated students."

"Uh, um... quite right my darling. Incredibly, with Caleb indicating he's sticking around, somehow you two are managing to create a romance out of nothing."

"I'm surprised you appear amazed at our relationship, mum. I regard it as a somewhat lucky though natural progression that began as a blind date, grew into a cosy friendship with sweet kissing and both Caleb and I are relaxed about where it goes from here. The thing is we appear convinced about is what is happening between us appears to be working very satisfactorily. That sums up our association that now appears to have taken aboard elements of romance.

"You know, I think the really odd thing is that eight weeks ago, you, dad and I accepted that I was a bit young in development to start university and now, suddenly, university unanimously is all go. I must have blossomed practically over-night."

"Feek me," Anna said, shaking her head, surprised she'd used that low-life expression.