Casual Drive

Story Info
Pushing boundaries on a casual drive.
2.3k words
4.43
9.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Samantha were having a casual Saturday, the plan was a drive into town, with lunch at a cafe, and a casual drive home. The weather was perfect and their busy lifestyles had given them a rare chance to have a casual day and totally enjoy not only the beautiful weather but also each other's company. The drive into town was enjoyable, amazing weather, casual banter between each other, windows down enjoying the warm breeze on their bodies.

Barry had been trying to sneak looks at Samantha while see wasn't looking to catch him, Samantha was looking amazing, much better and hotter than she give herself credit for but Barry couldn't get enough of her. She was wearing her hair out in a relaxed free style, her makeup was a "just there" and casual style, one that Barry adored. Samantha was wearing a summer dress, a free flowing but semi fitted style that she looked totally Devine in.

Barry loved Sam being comfortable and confident, not dressed like and acting like a cheap show off slut, but comfortable, confident, sensual and taking pride in herself. Barry also noticed that it had open shoulders and only sting straps holding it up, Barry also noticed no bra straps, and was hoping. He loved Sam being comfortable enough to enjoy not wearing a bra, but instead letting her gorgeous breasts have some freedom. Barry loved seeing her breasts gently move as she moved but if he could make out her nipples even slightly he would stiffen up straight away. Trying to decide if she had a strapless bra on, or no bra was becoming a very important fact that Barry was trying to work out, he as starting to stiffen up just at the thought of it.

Samantha had woken up to Barry's secret mission and it not only entertained Sam but it began to arouse her. She was beginning to move in her seat to promote some movement of her boobs, cross her arms under her boobs to slightly lift them. They were very close to town, Barry was sure he had caught a glimpse of one of Sam's nipples but wasn't completely sure, the drive had passed quickly, they had enjoyed the drive, the weather, and each other's company.

Barry made their way to the cafes at the marina so they could find a table overlooking the moored boats and further enjoy the sunny warm weather from an outdoor table. Once parked he quickly made his way around the car so he could open the door for Samantha. She smiled and thanking him held her hand out, and with a cheeky smirk asked "are you a perv trying to get a sneak peck of a fine ladies body or practicing being a gentleman?"

Barry chuckled, he was trying to check her out, trying to see a nipple outline or an erect nipple, but also her dress, it was new with thin shoe string style shoulder straps with a loose fitted style and was only mid thigh in length, Sam looked Devine and the dress was sexy as hell.

Barry's quirky reply with a very cheeky smirk was "well I'm so honoured to be able to assist you madam, it is a privilege to be this close to such an adorable lady and hold her hand and offer my gentlemanly charm for her pleasure and assistance, madam. And just in case madam you haven't noticed, I am a guy and you're totally fucking hot of course I'm trying to perv on your body....."

Sam and Barry laughed as they made their way to the cafe, walking hand in hand. They quickly found a table on the outdoor decking where the crowd was a little thinner and it wasn't too busy, were seated and ordered their lunch and ate. Barry and Samantha chuckled and chatted during lunch, smiling at each other, enjoying their shared time.

After lunch, Sam had a cheeky smile, She asked if Barry wanted some desert, Barry's looked over the menu and his response was "yeah, I was thinking about something but I'm not sure, how about you darling?"

Sam smiled, she lifted her hand from below the table as Barry looked at the menu, her response being "I had something in mind but it's not on the menu, would this interest your hunger?"

As she lifted her hand up, across the table, aiming her fingers towards Barry's mouth, she wiped her finger tip along Barry's lips and straight away he could taste Samantha's pussy. He opened his lips slightly and licked and sucked her fingers.

Sam smiled, Barry easily licked her juices from her fingers and responded "I would love that but it's not on this menu, how about I take you somewhere quieter and see if we can find some more of what I just tasted."

They both chuckled, Barry was wondering how Samantha had gotten her fingers covered in pussy juice in a public space and even he hadn't realised what she was up to. They made their way back to their car and made their way in a homely direction now that there day had changed direction, again enjoying each other's company. Barry was driving, resting his hand on Sam's knee and gently teasing her thigh as they drove. He was trying to see her nipples and boob movements every chance he had. Their journey took them over a windy section of road, which had a lookout only meters from the road, there was a car park and an elevated lookout platform overlooking the lower valley and landscape.

Barry parked in the car park, he and Samantha made their way to the lookout, holding hands enjoying being together in such a secluded spot, a beautiful spot in beautiful weather with beautiful views.

When they made their way onto the lookout platform, Barry guided Sam to stand in front of him slightly so the road was behind both of them. Barry had his arms around Samantha, she was enjoying the view, enjoying the weather, enjoying being with the man she loved dearly. Barry was behind her, arms around her waist, but half off to the side not directly behind her, he was enjoying the closeness, the beautiful warm weather, hugging a sexy woman that he loved so much, looking over her shoulder and seeing the tops of her boobs in the dress, seeing her erect nipples straining the thin dress material, listening to her comfortably breathing. Barry was fully aware that the road was only a short distance from their position, but behind them, from behind they looked to be cuddling enjoying the view.

Barry moved one hand from Sam's hip to her thigh, slowly working the dress up and out of his way, gently but persistently working his hand towards Samantha's pussy, Sam gently worked her feet a little apart giving Barry easier access to her pussy, Sam was very horny since she had rubbed her pussy at the cafe to tease Barry with a quick taste. Barry ran his fingers up her inner thigh, and was shocked when he felt her bare bald pussy, her wet and hot bare bald pussy, he ran his fingers along her exposed bald hot and wet pussy, running his fingers in between her hot wet pussy lips.

He whispered into her ear "no knickers? Well aren't you just the naughty sexy girl, how could it have taken me this long to find out how naughty and wet you are? You do realise the roads just behind us don't you? This is a public space and anyone could come along at any second, you love being naughty in a public space don't you?"

Samantha was starting to sigh as Barry rubbed her entire open and very wet pussy, she could feel her body coming to life with an explosive orgasm building, in between gasps and pussy tremors from Barry's rubbing she replied "it's been such a tormenting tease for me to be almost naked in front of you all day, we've been out to lunch and in the car together and I've only been wearing this thin dress with nothing under it, my pussy aching for your touch, my breasts not in a bra with aching erect nipples begging to be teased and pinched, my pussy juices almost running down my thighs, I was rubbing my pussy at the restaurant and let you taste my fingers before we left, I nearly climbed onto the table and ask you to fuck me in public at the cafe before we left, O-god your fingers feel good on my pussy and clit, I really want to cum for you now....." as Samantha felt the tremors of pleasure radiating from her pussy crossing her body.

Barry heard a car enter the car park behind them. He continued to gently hug Sam and rub her pussy with one hand while his other hand gently made its way to rolling a nipple in between his fingers on his left hand as he hugged her. Barry was very aware of the car in the car park, making sure his actions and Samantha's gasp's didn't draw any attention, the other car made their way to the public toilet block, luckily on the other side of the car park away form Barry and Samantha.

Barry continued to tease Sam's body, ensuring they didn't get any extra attention, but as soon as the extra car made its way back onto the road, Barry knew Sam was close to an orgasm, he could feel her body was about to explode, her pussy was on fire and her pussy juice was making her thighs wet and slippery, her squeezed her clit while he gently pinched her nipple, she gasped and her body began to spasm as her orgasm took over her body before her loud moan and pleasurable gasp left her mouth, she swore a little and begged Barry not to stop, she was in a state of total pleasure.

As she started to regain her body and the waves of pleasure were starting to subside Barry left her clit alone and began gently fucking her pussy with two fingers, while gently twisting her nipples one at a time. Sam was in a very happy and aroused state, her body, her pussy, her nipples were on fire. Barry quickly listened for traffic on the road, hearing none he stepped away from Sam one step to the rear and directly behind her, he couldn't reach her pussy or nipples now and she looked over her shoulder in shock and disappointment but Barry had a plan. He reached for his belt, undoing it then his jeans, quickly pulling his cock out and at the same time gently pushing Sam's shoulders into a leaning position on the hand rail.

She quickly realised the plan, pushing her arse towards Barry as she pulled her dress up above her arse and grabbing the handrail and rolling her hips forward, pushing her hot and wet excited pussy toward Barry's hard dick. Sam loved Barry fucking her from behind, with her hips rolled forward it actually made his dick reach deeper and rubbed against some extra nerves, she would even try to rub her clit while he fucked her.

Barry held her arse cheeks, rubbed his dick along her wet and exposed and open pussy, loving how delicious it felt and looked, knowing how public their spot was only meters from a public road, how much they both loved being naughty in public. He rubbed his dick along her pussy feeling the head of his dick finding her opening, gently applied a little pressure feeling her pussy open up and take his cock.

Sam gasped, Barry totally entered her pussy and held it there feeling her warmth and her pussy juices and her pussy clamping his dick. He started sliding his dick in and out of her pussy, fucking her, he felt her hand beginning to rub her clit as he fucked her. Barry was starting to feel an orgasm building in himself already as Sam teased her clit, then fear started to set in. Barry heard another car enter the car park, he stopped sliding in and out of Sam's pussy, leaving his dick in her but pushed in as far as he could, Sam stood up as straight as she could with Barry's dick pushed in her pussy from behind but continued to stoke her clit while her pussy was clamping Barry's cock.

They made the best effort to look like a loving young couple hugging enjoying the view, as the car made its way to the public toilets and then leaving. The car seemed to take forever to leave, but Samantha's body was close to exploding again in orgasm. Sam continued to rub her clit while Barry held his dick in her pussy while the car was behind them but once it was out on the road again and just out of sight, Barry pushed Samantha's shoulders forward again and he started fucking her hard and fast.

Sam was moaning loudly as Barry drove his cock into her and their bodies began slapping against each other, both their pleasure levels rising quickly, both gasping and moaning loudly, both getting closer to cumming. Then Sam reached the peak, point of no return, point of orgasm as her pussy exploded in waves of pleasure, gushing her pussy juices, spasms of pleasure through her body while her pussy clamped Barry's dick as it slid in and out of her quickly as Barry started to cum as well.

His dick swelled slightly as his pleasure peaked, cum squirting from his dick, inside Samantha's orgasming pussy, coating her pussy with his cum as it mixed with her cum. As they both cum, their movements became less and more gradual and ending in Barry hugging Sam from behind as she stood up. Sam turned her head and kissed Barry over her shoulder, loving feeling his dick still in her pussy, their cum mixing together, both their hearts beating fast, cuddling but feeling their love for each other grow.