Casual Kink - Jennifer Ch. 04

Story Info
Kinky fun at work.
1.7k words
4.05
6.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Burgundy?! ...Violet!? ...can't be white...no way! You never wear white! ...unless...!! Is it?"

"No and nope!" I quip!

"Ughh...Jenny! Just tell me already!"

"You know the rules Sammy boy! If I tell ya...you lose! You lose you pay!"

"Black?! No what am I sayin'! I know you hardly ever wear black! Ummm...Ok...Blue?!" He said almost pleading.

"You need to be more specific!?" I tease! It's an obvious giveaway!

"Cobalt!!" He exclaims! I do a mock frown of defeat! He's guessed it right again! His eyes light up and he's about to scream in excitement!

"Husssh! Ok you win! They're satin and yes they're blue!"

I let out a sigh! He's won...cause I let him win! He mostly wins...cause I let him win...mostly! It's a dirty little office fun thingy we do.

Me and Sam, we work in M&A, under the same boss, part of the same team; though he's been here much longer than I, an old timer. He interviewed me for this job by staring constantly at my breasts and my legs. I knew I had the job when I caught him staring for the hundredth time; I have never felt so naked during an interview. Then from the day I joined, he's been into me! Like really into me. Initially he indulged in some light flirting, suggestive colorful language which I must say I encouraged. till one day he made a move on me after a few drinks at the annual team shindig. He had a grab at my booty with both hands as we danced and got tipsy. I felt his bulge grow and grow as we danced but decided to move his hand away and said "Sam! I can't do this! You know I'm married!" It was of course a lie. I had met daddy by then and he owned my body. Only he decided whom I willingly give up my body to. No one else. Not even my husband JJ who is allowed to get sexual only if I have daddy's permission.

Coming back to Sam, he was very apologetic. Poor guy. I had to convince him it was all good and we are still gonna be same around the office. His flirting ceased for a few days but it wasn't long before he got comfortable with me again. One day, we were both in a meeting and he was sitting across me. Lisa, our head of accounts was giving the monthly business overview. She was a hot cougar. The men was particularly interested in her tight skirt wrapped like a skin over her voluptuous butt each one thinking what they'd be willing to sacrifice for having a go at that booty. Just then I felt my phone buzz. I glanced down to see a text.

Sam: Do you think Lisa is wearing panties today?

Me: I think so...a thong maybe! You boys enjoying the meeting today. The figures look good.

Sam: They sure do. Though I think she's commando today. Any chance you can find out.

Me: Lol and how do you suggest I do that?

Sam: Easy! When you bump into her in the restroom ask her how she manages to not have any lines show.

Me: You guys are crazy! I'm doing no such thing.

Sam: Are you wearing panties today? Cause I can't see your lines either.

Me: WTF? Lol you're mad.

Sam: ...well?

Me: I am! Now shut up and focus on the meeting.

Sam: Are they white?

Me: Yuck I hate whites.

Sam: If I guess the color right what do I get?

Me: I'll give you a peek. Isn't that what you want pervert?

Sam: Yes, amongst other things! Pink!

Sam: ...well?

Sam: Helloooo!

Me: Well done! If you duck under the desk you might get your prize.

And That was how this game started.

Sam's also very friendly and helpful. We form a good team which is why he agreed to prepare the presentation that I'm going to give this morning to the board members. I had to call him late last night after getting home from Crazy 8. I was too tired after a long eventful day. At first there was no answer. I knew what that meant. Pornhub. To get his attention, I decided to send a selfie. It showed my feet up to my thighs and I sent it with a message asking him if he thinks I should wear stockings tomorrow. It worked.

Coming back to now. We were starting our day with coffee as we do everyday in the break room. He's guessed the color again.

"So what do you want this time bitch?" I ask with mock irritation. This game excites me as much as him to be honest. I'm a lingerie addict and I love to show it off. Daddy has been enthusiastic about me showing them off in public too often; especially around the office he wants me to be more daring. I have to say I do get a lot of attention from the pervs in management. Daddy knows how to keep pushing my limits. I'm just glad he doesn't ask me to dress like a cheap hooker at work. That's only reserved for when we go out or when he send me out with his friends.

Showing my lingerie to Sam either by "accident" or sometimes on request is all about pushing my limits at work. It was me who mentioned to daddy one day that Sam likes to guess the color of my panties. Daddy was excited and pushed me to up the ante. So now if Sam is unable to guess it in five attempts, I get 20 bucks, which of course I give to daddy. If he does guess, he gets a little peek and loads of dirty talk.

"I loved what we did last time!" Sam says.

Of course last time was different. He said he wants to feel the material. We snuck into the janitor's closet (daddy's office). I knew daddy was not in yet. He got frisky as soon as we entered trying to get under my skirt. I stopped him and then took his hand and guided it under my skirt towards my panties making him 'feel' them a bit.

"I didn't know you shaved clean Jen." He remarked as he felt around a bit. He even knows what razor I use and has asked me numerous times unsuccessfully to show him what it looks like before and after.

"Whoa! Easy there Sam...please!" I remark when the back of his fingers caress my pussy just where my pussy lips begin. He doesn't know how sensitive I am and that little caress is doing things inside. He's managed to sneak his hand inside the front of my panties. He felt it from the outside and then gently sneakily pushed his fingers in.

"I can't get a good feel luv." He complains. Yeah right. As I feel his fingers moving close to my clit I hold his wrist firmly to stop him from going there. There's some resistance but I manage to pull his hand out from under the skirt. Without giving him time to protest, I swiftly grab the waistband of my panties with my thumbs and pull them down and off in one motion from under the skirt. He stands watching me with an open mouth. I bunch them up and shove them in his shirt pocket.

"There! Knock yourself out." Saying that I walked out and left him be.

Later I found them in my purse. Not sure when he sneaked them back in.

"So same game as last time? You want me to give them to you to 'feel' the material? ...not to mention knowing I'm gonna be commando for the day!" I ask expecting to hear a resounding yes!

"Yeah pretty much the same as last time! By the way, Jen, did I tell you what I did with them after you left and before I sneaked them back in your purse!?" Ooh I did wonder what he did but somehow never asked him. I assumed the usual. A sniff and using them as a prop for giving himself some pleasure. Isn't that what pervs are into? I know for sure he did not cum in them.

"I think I can imagine what you must have done with them Sam! Please spare me the deets. I hope you knocked yourself out."

He kept staring at me. Ok this is creepy. I have not seen this stare before. There's a slight smile on his face too. What's that about?

He takes out his iPhone does something on it and hands it to me. Dick pic? I think as I take it. To my surprise what I see is a pic of my panties. The ones I handed over to him the other day. But they are on someone. Oh wait a minute. That's him. He's wearing them. Oh my they fit so nicely and it looks...well...sexy. I look at him bewildered!

"Jenny! I wanted you to know before you decide to hand me your panties again!" I'm surprised, to say the least. I can't stop looking at the picture. The bulge looks cute and yet...pretty hot. He shows me a few more pics taken from different angles.

"Sam! I had no idea you..."

He interrupts before I can finish. "That is not Sam! That is Samantha!" OK this is making sense now. Is it? I think what I'm gonna say for a minute and finally manage to say,

"Samantha! You are one hot chica...and I don't mind exchanging lingerie with you!"

"Well Jen, Sam doesn't wear any underwear! So there's not going to be an exchange per se. You still have to go commando."

I consider it for a moment and cannot help but laugh at the situation. At what he's told me. And I thought I was the kinky one hiding something.

"Jen I do have a request." Sam continues. Or is it Samantha? "You can see from those pics that I suck at selfies. Will you help me take some pictures when I wear them today?" I can't help but laugh again as I reply Yes to that. It's decided that we shall go to the 14th floor during lunch time for our kinky little sissy photo session.

"Does Linda know?" I know her well. His wife. We are kinda friends the 4 of us. Me and JJ and Sam and Linda.

"Nope! She doesn't! But she does wonder where her lingerie disappears from time to time."

Ohh I cannot wait to tell daddy about this.