My Indian Wife Sense Of Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Is this the start of a new Sonali?
1.8k words
4.11
8.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY INDIAN WIFE SENSE OF ADVENTURE 1

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy. No one in their right mind should participate in the activities the characters in this story do. If you don't like cuckold stories don't read it.

***** __________________________________*****

Hey my name is RAVI iam 42 years old, my wife SONALI is.38 years old It's a comfortable age difference for us and our relationship is very loving and strong.

This is a true story of how I started my cuckold experience. After marriage, both me and my wife Sonali had settled in US ALPHARETTA GA. We were away from our friends and relatives in India.

Sonali is a wonderful Wife, a gentle caring mother of our two children and my dearly loved lifetime companion. Married for 18 years our life has been one of happiness and joy for all of that time but like all marriages, after just four years, our passion was waning. We loved each other deeply but we both knew that we were settling for an unremarkable and bland future.

We live in a nice big house in a City from where I commute daily up to work in a bank in the City. I have a high salaried job so Sonali does not have to work and by her own admission she loves looking after our 16 year old girl Neha and his brother Aniket who is 15. Our lives, by necessity, were routine - as was our lovemaking; although our bond remained strong.

Physically, Sonali had blossomed from the bollywood actress, into a beauty who turned heads and stopped traffic wherever she went. Whether she was aware of her powers of distraction I do not know, but what I did know was that I had the perfect Wife. I, on the other hand, was looking more and more like a typical bank employee every day; my hair was thinning and receding, I needed thick glasses to read and my puny body rarely received any exercise. This was the inevitable consequence of leaving for work at six-thirty in the morning and not getting home until eight pm.

But now, my mind was full of nothing but questions and regret. It had all started very innocently three years ago with a simple "R" rated movie. My online streaming account had a section called "things you might like to watch". For the most part, the recommendations were right on. Late one night the app recommended "The Girlfriend Experience". The short description sounded interesting, so I hit play. The story was about a young law student that finds herself slowly falling into sex work. The story was well written and a bit addicting. I found myself binge watching it till all hours of the morning.

Late in the series, the lead actress finds herself acting out a cuckold scene for one of her clients. The scene was erotic and extremely hot. I found myself glued to the scene, hand down my pants, slowly stroking my very rigid cock. I had never seen or even thought about cuckolding prior to that evening, however, the thought of my wife being in her position made my heart race out of my chest. It was just so wrong, so dirty and taboo. That scene had my mind twisted and my cock rock hard, so I jerked off and went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up thinking about that scene. It was like the song that won't leave your head. Sonali calls them ear worms. This was a mind worm. My mind wandered the whole day at work. I got nothing done as my mind replayed the scene. When I got home that evening, I popped open my laptop and typed "Cuckold" into the Porn Hub site. Tens of thousands of videos showed up.

Many hours later, I was deep into the morass of online porn on the internet. The first few videos were couples in what looked like threesomes, enjoying themselves. As I clicked through more, they became more intense. Men railing married women while their husbands watched. The first few, the husband looked thrilled. As the night progressed, the husbands began to be verbally abused, sometimes locked in chastity. As I spiraled deeper, things soon became more taboo. White wives fucked by hung Black Bulls after which their husbands were made to clean the lovers cum from her pussy. It was all too much. After hours of jumping from video to video, I jerked off and went to bed.

As I laid next to my gorgeous wife, Sonali, my mind raced. How would I feel if she fucked another man? Why did the thought of it make me hard? Would she ever agree to do it? What would happen if she enjoyed it? Although I had just came, my cock was rock hard again. I needed to get these thoughts out of my head. I fell asleep only to have dreams about sex all night. I woke up the next morning totally spent.

All to quickly there was a knock on my office door. I looked at the clock and saw that I had been going through the files for an hour and a half. After closing the files, I was reading.

I opened the door to find my secretary Rachel. I was late for a meeting, she handed me the papers I needed and I headed to the conference room.

Two and a half hours later the meeting broke up. When I got back into my office the jump drive was no longer plugged into my computer.

Thinking I must have put it in my pocket I was looking for it when Rachel walked in.

She was holding the jump drive and asked me: "Is this what you are looking for?"

Rachel then said: "I came in to put some papers on your desk when I saw the drive. I knew it wasn't company issue so, I thought it would be best if I remove it so someone else doesn't find it. I looked what was on it to make sure there wasn't anything running or downloading."

In my rush I had closed the files that were opened but not the main folder. I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

Rachel is ten years older than me, widowed, and seems very old fashion. She is always chastising the young secretaries for flirting with their bosses.

So, what she did and said next floored me. Rachel locked the door and told me: "I read everything on the drive."

Then told me: "I need to show you something."

She walked around my desk, stood in front of me pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties. Rachel was shaved and right above her pussy was a tattoo that read "Black Cocks Only".

She pulled up her panties and dropped her dress. To say I was shocked was an understatement.

Rachel sat down in one of the side chairs and spent the next half hour telling me that she and her husband. Had lived what she called the lifestyle part time, meaning that when they were away from home.

He became her cuckold husband and she became as she put it "Black cock Slut Wife". She went on to tell me that she would be glad to talk to Donna about the lifestyle.

That she had become what is called a hot wife. After she caught her husband cheating. She told him she would only forgive him if he let her have sex with another man.

That he had to pick him up tell him he wanted him to have sex with his wife and that he would be watching.

Rachel told her husband that the guy was to be well-hung, good looking and someone they didn't know.

A week later on Saturday her husband came home from golf with a guy she never met before.

The guy walked right up to her and took her into his arms. He kissed her and said: "My name is Ken do you know why I am here?"

She nodded and he said: "Well, let's get started."

He turned to her husband and told him: "Come over and strip your wife for me."

When Rachel was nude Ken told Rachel 's husband: "Go sit in the corner and watch me make your wife a wonton slut for my big cock.".

He then told Rachel : "Remove my clothes for me."

When he was nude, he told Rachel 's husband: "Come over here."

He then pushed Rachel to her knees. Then told Rachel 's husband: "Pick my cock up so you can feed it to your wife. So, she can suck it for me. That if you are willing to allow your wife to become a whore. You should hold and place it in her mouth."

She told me: "My husband found that he loved watching me with other men and helping them to fuck me. Turned him on more than his having sex."

She went on to tell me: "Over a five-year period, we tried all the different styles of being a slut wife. Then one night they were at a private club in Tampa Florida.

When we arrived, I was given a ticket. I asked what it was for? The doorman told us that there would be drawings throughout the night for the pleasure of the women.

After an hour there. The MC announced that there would be a drawing to choose one of the women present to be part of the floorshow. My ticket number was picked. I was led up to a raised platform with a padded bench. Two women also went up and started to disrobe me and placed a blindfold over my eyes.

Once nude they had me kneel and lean over the bench. The women left and were replaced by two nude well-hung men. I couldn't see them.

One knelt behind me and played with my pussy till I was wet enough for him to fuck me. When he pushed his big cock into me, I knew this was going to be the biggest cock to ever fill my pussy.

As I got use to his size the other man put his big cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and started to suck the cock that entering my mouth.

When the men were ready to cum, they sat me up on the bench and I took turns sucking their cocks. As they started to cum on my face, they took the blindfold off.

I was shocked to see that she was having sex with black men. But still opened my mouth for them to cum in. After leaving the platform I asked my husband if he was all right with me having sex with the two black men."

He told me: "I was more turned on than I had ever been, and hope you had enjoyed it as much as I did."

She told him that: "Not only did I enjoy it I want to go to one of the private rooms and invite those two black men to join us."

Rachel said from that night on she was a black cock only woman when they were away from home.